Author Topic: Greyhound Patterns  (Read 4261 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Greyhound Patterns
« on: April 14, 2011, 07:30:17 AM »
Greyhound Patterns

The Greyhound on this Pattern is my Dog I just cut her out of a picture.  :) The background is recolourable on both designs and the dogs you can change the Colour/Hue on, they take some work though as if you want a Blue Dog on the Multi Coloured Pattern then on the colour wheel if you put it to Blue it doesn't turn out blue.  :-X Enjoy!

Basic Pattern                                               Multi Pattern

I have used it on a Child so far, the Basic Pattern in Blue for his T-Shirt and the Mixed but in different shades of blue on some Pj's.

Have Fun!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Re: Greyhound Patterns
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 02:20:57 PM »
You have a lovely dog.  I've downloaded the multi-pattern and tried it out in game because I so loved the effect that you got when you turned the whole pattern blue in the pjs.  It's looking wonderful as a toddler all-in-one, too.  Thanks.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Greyhound Patterns
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 05:46:39 PM »
Thanks Gheez! Again! You would not believe the amount of fuss she gets from people, she milks them for it as well! I actually got the Multi Pattern using some edited cutouts of my Dog I made in Art. So school can be useful for Sims sometimes.  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]