Author Topic: The Forumna Legacy  (Read 14102 times)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Forumna Legacy
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 11:11:56 PM »
I don't know really. Esther is a toddler, so I can't really see resemblance. Once she's a teen, I'll be able to tell you for certain. :) And I haven't seen you around before, so welcome to the forum!

Offline GlassMirrors

• Llama Wrangler
  • What? Never seen a dancing waffle before?
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 11:14:25 PM »
Yeah, I'm pretty new still. Haha ^_^ And alright, when they're toddlers I usually just look at face shapes, noses, eye color, etc. Ya'know? :)
My Links!

• ➸ The Marshall Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2011, 11:30:49 PM »
I can say with decent certainty that Esther looks like her father, but has her mother's hair colour. I wonder how long I can keep the colour in the family for?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2011, 03:00:47 AM »
Welcome to the world, little Esther! I am hoping to meet you soon. :) Will she be a super kind person as our Esther? ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2011, 03:25:19 AM »
Will she be a super kind person as our Esther? ;D

It's highly likely. But Sims can't get THAT kind, can they? ??? I mean, our Esther is so kind, the only trait that would fit my Esther would be super-highly-100%-nice-nice-as-kittens-friendly-nice.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2011, 04:57:03 AM »
Adoption, Aging and Amore. ;)

Esther, Connor and Sophie are living together without a hitch. Except - both parent's jobs require them to leave the children home alone for a while. Notice the -ren on the end of child? Yes, that's right, James Forumna has joined the family! By a miracle (and I swear I had nothing to do with this), James aged up before Esther. Huh?
James was adopted at child age. His birth parents can't have been too bad, considering that James has been given the Genius trait.
Esther and James play together like two peas in a pod. Until they met James' future wife.

James and Trina up a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G! Seriously folks, James has met a lovely lady he hopes to call the future Ms. Forumna. Well, Esther has to meet someone too. I have him all planned out... *Evil laugh* Sorry about that, but honestly, Esther will find love. Just not with Arlo Bunch. That guy was a jerk when Sophie invited him to a ranked chess match. He brought along the Entire Bunch Family (>:(), then proceeded to kick Sophie's rear end in Chess. I didn't think he could beat a Level 8 Logician. I didn't even think he HAD Logic Points (I might be wrong).

James is now a teenager. If I had Generations right now, Connor would've grounded him - James snuck out to visit Trina. Who is now a teen so James can get moving. Chimes shan't ring - but the bell will.

EDIT: It doesn't seem like much to some of you, but it's a milestone for me - Thank you all for 820 views. :)
EDIT 2:
Whoopee. I just learnt something important about Trina. She's insane. And none of my Sims know her traits. How do I know? Simple. What other sim would get in her boyfriend's parents bed, in a swimsuit. Crazy Man (except in his girlfriends bed), of course, and maybe Chartruse and Indigo Dreamweaver (weren't they Insane?).

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2011, 03:36:13 PM »
Welcome to the world, little Esther! I am hoping to meet you soon. :) Will she be a super kind person as our Esther? ;D

It's highly likely. But Sims can't get THAT kind, can they? ??? I mean, our Esther is so kind, the only trait that would fit my Esther would be super-highly-100%-nice-nice-as-kittens-friendly-nice.
Aw Thanks Chronic and Seabody! That actually brought tears to my eyes. You guys are so sweet. Thank you. I can't wait to see Esther! And congrats to James and Trina!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2011, 04:13:26 PM »
You're welcome Esther. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2011, 03:19:49 AM »
You're welcome.

Who wants Pictures?!

I also think that my Esther is a cutie-pie. Just like the real Esther, if Facebook is anything to go by.

James and Trina kissing ^^

James and Esther hugging ^^

Esther learning to talk ^^ Caption: Esther honey, say dumbbell. Esther: Dumbbwell

Toddler Esther

Jocasta Bachelor learnt the hard way -- do NOT play piano outside the hospital when a crazy pregnant lady walks by. I told her to "Take a break" before Sophie got there, however.

Pregnant. Whoopee.

The house. It has since been renovated.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2011, 06:26:17 AM »
You're welcome.
Who wants Pictures?!
I also think that my Esther is a cutie-pie. Just like the real Esther, if Facebook is anything to go by.
Aw you're a sweetheart! Now I'm blushing!  :-[ Thanks again! She is beautiful!

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Forumna Legacy - Important announcement!
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2011, 06:06:44 PM »
I don't like where I took this story - I'm really sorry to all readers, but the Forumna Legacy is now over. I'm really sorry. I will be starting over, but with a different founder.

Moderators, please move this thread to the Graveyard.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2011, 05:26:27 AM »
I'm locking this thread and moving it to the Stories Graveyard.  The author may revive the thread at any time by contacting one of the moderators.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2011, 09:04:41 PM »
Thread has been unlocked and moved back here to the Legacy Stories per Seabody's request.  Good luck. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2011, 09:15:58 PM »
Thanks Saltypaws!

A recap
I ended this story because I had made Sophie and Connor into vampires. I hjust thought it could only get worse from then on, so I ended it. Now, 3 months on, I'm starting it again.

What's gone on
Well, Sophie and Connor have been de-vamped, Sophie is literally about 3-4 hours away from completing her LTW, Esther and James are both teenagers, Connor and Sophie are adults, and Sophie has given birth to a darling baby girl named Teresa.
Anyway, on with the story!

Prom - diary excerpt from Esther's diary
Dear Diary,
Today was magical. At prom, I had my first kiss, I started going steady, and I was voted Prom Queen! I am now going out with my beau, a gorgeous Mortimer Goth (Author's note: Is that irony?). James and Trina are a darling couple, and Teresa is just the cutest thing! I am absolutely content with the world at the moment.

Excerpt from the Annals of James.

Dear Annal,
I am absolutely divine, my life is brilliant, and I am liked. I was voted Prom King! Kneel before me! Me and Trina love each other. We are just... wow. She is gorgeous, though she should dye her hair slightly. I think she should be my wife, if the darn "restrictions" permit it.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2012, 02:24:10 AM »
Sophie is literally about 3-4 hours away from completing her LTW,

Before the story, I'm not entirely sure where this came from. Yeah, Sophie had 3 days leave and her LTW is to reach the top of the Medical Profession.

Let's get the party started

James is on the Honor Roll! He was also Debate Club President and is due to age up in about three days. He and Trina are still Girlfriend and Boyfriend, and, in the neverending circle of irony, the family acquaintance Cornelia Goth is a vampire. (Author's note: She actually IS a vampire. No kidding)
Onwards with the story, however. I haven't played the Forumna's since before Pets, so the first thing that happened was that the family adopted little Kitten Stacey. She's Neat, Skittish and Clueless. It's my first time playing a cat and I'm already in trouble. :-[ Yes, I can't remember which toy for cats trains hunting. Add to that my lack of forethought to get a Scratching Post and you get trouble. Anyway, Connor is now a Superstar (Level 9 of the Pro Sports Career) and is on par with Sophie, although Sophie has work tomorrow and a maxed progress bar, so she's currently in the lead for Fastest Maxing of A career in the Forumna Awards.
Continuing with the trend, James had a mid-teen crisis (Mood Swing) and threw a wish to Booby-Trap five items. I obliged and my hand did a little messing about and resulted in James being in serious trouble with his Mom. But a few chores later, she (I) let him off the hook and a hug set things right. Come on everybody... Aw..... ;)
Esther got a job in the Mausoleum, and I had a strange glitch whereupon she could not choose a job at her desired place of employment, so she Google'd it instead. (Read: She looked online)
I bent the rules a little and used the Inheritance LTR and built a mini party deck for the family. It consists of a foundation with a pool looking into "The Garage" - a large Garage space with a bar and a seat in it. :P
Until next time, this is the Forumna's, saying "Over"!