Author Topic: Ugly Townie: A Genetics Experiment  (Read 50020 times)

Offline catlover

• Townie
Re: Ugly Townie: A Genetics Experiment
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2011, 02:28:12 AM »
Hmm. She reminds me slightly of Cruella De Vil. I'll second that selection.

That's what my Son said too, lol. She sure is creepy looking.

I decided to have my Sim make a baby with her just to see what the baby will look like. She has had a baby boy, and so far the game gave him the brave and clumsy traits. The daddy Sim does not have either of those traits either.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2011, 11:11:16 AM »
I found a picture of Lucy's son in a Legacy I'm reading.

His father was actually really handsome. :o

And here's him SMILING!

Scaaary...
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2011, 11:35:41 AM »
Yikes!  Is Lucy an actual townie?  I've never seen her before...and a face like that, I'd remember.   :o

Either way, she's one of the most qualified applicants to appear in this thread in the past couple weeks, and I'm definitely adding her to the list.

Edit:  Lucy Ferne is a homeless townie, but due to her overwhelming qualifications I'm officially opening the application process to homeless townies as well.

With that in mind, Dee Liver is, in fact, rather gruesome.  While I like sims with neat hair colors, hers wouldn't help her unless you combed her hair over her face.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline catlover

• Townie
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2011, 01:46:45 PM »
Hosfac: Lucy is a townie in my game but she was not homeless. She lived in one of the shabby cabins in the swampy area of town with other townies.

Simstar3: Yikes! If looks could kill, Lucy could do it-lol. It looks like she is speaking to him telepathically and he is thinking, "Yes, Mommy Dearest". Her son has certainly inherited those evil eyes, and his smile looks a bit sarcastic to me, ha ha. Great pictures, thanks for sharing them. In my game Lucy's son is due to age up to toddler in a few days and I can't wait to see how he turns out. His dad isn't really that attractive either, so I'm guessing it isn't looking too good for the kid, but who knows, maybe he will go the opposite direction.   

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2011, 06:55:07 PM »
Thankies!
In the legacy this was in, the caption was:

Lucy: You will avenge my downfall, son. KILL THEM ALL. Starting with your so-called father.

Keith: Yes, mother.

:P
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2011, 10:03:55 AM »
Hosfac: Lucy is a townie in my game but she was not homeless. She lived in one of the shabby cabins in the swampy area of town with other townies.

Homeless townies will move in after a while if there's room in the town, especially if they get a job in town.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2011, 03:41:00 PM »
I was wondering if the way the child ends up looking has to do with WHO initiates the requests for having a child. I scrapped many games due to Ugly kids. When my sim had a child with Matt Hamming, she initiated it and the poor girl was awful! In another game I had him initiate and the child looked more like the mother. Has anyone else tried to see if this is a facter on who the kid will look like? Curious to see (hate to keep deleting games).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2011, 04:36:06 PM »
I don't think it has anything to do with it. At least, I haven't noticed a difference.

Offline Jancy

• Occult
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2011, 04:51:01 PM »
Wow some of these Sims are really Homely - I haven't played Twinbrooks in quite some time, need to go back into one of my games to check them out.

@MoMoll My sim has 2 children with Matthew Hamming, she initiated it once and he initiated once and I think both are really cute.  There are pictures of them in my gallery as toddlers and teens.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2011, 03:00:34 AM »
Jancy,
Finally got a better looking kid. Guess it was just a few bad genes before!

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #70 on: May 18, 2011, 02:39:27 PM »
Hosfic, I would add Tamara Donner. She's quite ugly. She actually resembles Paris Hilton in the face.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #71 on: May 18, 2011, 02:40:17 PM »
Hosfic, I would add Tamara Donner. She's quite ugly. She actually resembles Paris Hilton in the face.

Really? I though Sofia Carlton from Twinbrook was more like Paris.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #72 on: May 19, 2011, 12:42:25 AM »
Sofia Carlton is a spinoff. Sofia is a captial city (like Paris), and the Carlton is a hotel (Like Hilton). Paris + Hilton = Sofia + Carlton.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2011, 03:25:20 AM »
That's right, Seabody.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2011, 06:27:59 PM »
That Kattyln Langerak girl (don't remember how to spell her name) isn't very pretty in my opinion when you age her up.

anything