Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1108009 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #2265 on: June 26, 2016, 07:52:11 AM »
Screenshot-3506.jpg
This is Ruth Kelly, daughter of Ava and Sean Kelly, residents of Dragon Valley

Offline marea

• Nooboo
« Reply #2266 on: July 03, 2016, 04:53:00 PM »
Here is the daughter of Bronson Littler and Elspeth Cook

Lilly-Bo Chique and Mick Situp kids

Lisa King and Jett Atkins kids

she does not look better as a male  :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tasyfan

• Nooboo
« Reply #2268 on: July 16, 2016, 09:53:09 PM »
Found this kid roaming around Sunset Valley :} Definitely one of the better looking Keaton sons in my opinion...I think its the hair. I am marrying him him to "my" daughter. I would show you, but she is the daughter of Holly Alto and my non-townie sim. His name is Timmy Keaton, and he is the only son of Justine and Marty Keaton.
Edit: And I just realized his eyes are closed. They're brown.

Offline Joline_Magenta

• Nooboo
« Reply #2269 on: July 21, 2016, 05:12:14 PM »
So in my game Susan and Boyd Wainwright decided to have twins  :) This are Jair and Cair Wainwright.
Jair Wainwright (2).jpg
Cair Wainwright (2).jpg

Lisa Bunch and VJ Alvi also had a daughter. This is Pearl Alvi
Pearl Alvi (2).jpg

Amelia Landgraab, daughter of Nancy and Geoffrey
Amelia Landgraaf (2).jpg

Jimmy Bunch, son of Jack and Judy Bunch
Jimmy Bunch (2).jpg

And Grace and Juliene, Twins from Paula Wan and Hank Goddard
Grace Wan-Goddard (4).jpg
Juliene Wan-Goddard (2).jpg

Offline FluffyMao

• Llama Wrangler
    • The Mayfields
« Reply #2270 on: August 24, 2016, 04:56:34 PM »
I've got a few townie kids to share.  These are all from Sunset Valley, but some are children of pre-made families from the library bin.  Hope that's okay.

Allan Keaton - first child of Marty & Justine Keaton

Trista Ursine - daughter of Claire Ursine & Jared Frio

Gene Wainwraight - son of Boyd & Susan Wainwright

Deena Alto - daughter of Nick & Vita Alto
Fun Fact:  She married Gene Wainwright (above) and they're expecting their first child!

Marc Bunch - son of Jack & Judy Bunch

Faye Bunch - daughter of Jack & Judy Bunch

Cory Andrews - son of Beau & Victoria Andrews

Jason Funke - son of Rhett & Sabrina Funke (a pre-made family from the library bin)
He's surprisingly attractive!

Titus Goth - son of Gunther & Cornelia Goth

Offline FluffyMao

• Llama Wrangler
    • The Mayfields
« Reply #2271 on: September 20, 2016, 11:28:40 AM »
Another interesting looking townie I found wandering the streets of Sunset Valley.

This is Yolanda Crumplebottom, daughter of Agnes Crumplebottom and Abraham Finkle.  I believe she's a teenager here.  She's supposed to have a brother somewhere about as well, but I haven't seen him yet.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2272 on: September 20, 2016, 02:23:03 PM »
I think Yolanda is quite pretty! I've never seen an Agnes/Abraham mix before. I love Abraham's hair color on sims.

Offline zamueh

• Nooboo
« Reply #2273 on: November 04, 2016, 06:50:14 PM »
I've been playing in Sunset Valley and my townies made some interesting children.
Screenshot-26.jpg
She's Regina Ursine, daughter of Clair Ursine and Jared Frio. She's really cute.
Screenshot-24.jpg
Emma Alvi, daughter of Kaylynn Langerak and Miraj Alvi. She looks like her father.
Screenshot-23.jpg
He´s Guido Langerak, son of Dustin Langerak and Iliana Langerak. I think that his eyes are really stranges... :o
Screenshot-21.jpg
He's Aiden Mae, son of Zelda Mae and Dustin Langerak. I think he's a good combination of his parents.
Screenshot-19.jpg
She's Frida Langerak, daughter of Iliana Langerak and Jack Bunch. OMG she looks normal!
Screenshot-18.jpg
She's Diana Clavell, daughter of Xander Clavell and Tamara Donner.
Screenshot-17.jpg
She's Dora Steel, daughter of Christophel Steel and Bebe Hart. Really pretty.
Screenshot-16.jpg
He's Adan Wainwright, son of Blair Wainwright and Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. He's a good blend of his parents.
Screenshot-15.jpg
He's Daniel Jolina, son of Jamie Jolina and Hank Goddard. He's all Hank.
Screenshot-14.jpg
She´s Emiliana McGraw, daughter of Pauline Wan and Stiles McGraw. She's all Pauline with Stiles grey eyes.
Screenshot-13.jpg
She's Summer Frio, daughter of Connor Frio and Madison VanWatson. She's my favourite, really beautiful.
Screenshot-12.jpg
He's Kenny Frio, son of Jared Frio and Monika Morris. He's all Monika.
Screenshot-11.jpg
She's Nieves Bachelor, daughter of Simis and Jocasta Bachelor. She's not bad, I think.
Screenshot-10.jpg
She's Olivia Alto, daughter of Nick and Vita Alto. She looks like Nick.
Screenshot-5.jpg
She's Mary Landgraab, daughter of Nancy and Geoffrey Landgraab. She's an interesting blend of her parents.
Screenshot-2.jpg
She's Helena McIrish, daughter of Ethan Bunch and River McIrish. She's pretty cute.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2274 on: November 05, 2016, 03:56:10 PM »
I really like the Bachelors' daughter. Also, I've never seen an Iliana Langerak/Jack Bunch child before.  She's got an interesting look, and Jack's unique genetics definitely played well with hers.

Offline zamueh

• Nooboo
« Reply #2275 on: November 06, 2016, 11:17:41 AM »
My townies made other children while I was playing.
Screenshot-28.jpg
She's Elizabeth Koffi, daughter of Molly French and Gobias Koffi. Her nose looks very strange, but she's not bad.
Screenshot-30.jpg
She's Sandra Andrews, daughter of Beau and Victoria Andrews. I'm really surprised with her, she looks very good.
Screenshot-31.jpg
She's Bianca Goddard, daughter of Jamie Jolina and Hank Goddard. She's very beautiful, she's all Jamie with Hank's eyes and hair colour.
Screenshot-33.jpg
Ireland Sekemoto, daughter of Morgana Wolff and Leighton Sekemoto. I don't know if I like her or not.
Screenshot-36.jpg
Prince Wolff, son of Agnes Crumplebottom and Thornton Wolff. I think he's all Agnes, and I'm not sure where that red hair come from. (Agnes ALWAYS has sons with that hair colour.)
Screenshot-38.jpg
Anabelle Alto, daughter of Holly Alto and Michael Bachelor. She's all Michael.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2276 on: November 06, 2016, 12:54:07 PM »
Prince Wolff, son of Agnes Crumplebottom and Thornton Wolff. I think he's all Agnes, and I'm not sure where that red hair come from. (Agnes ALWAYS has sons with that hair colour.)

Agnes' children might get that from her parents.  If you take the ghosts of Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom, bring them back to life, and age them down from elder with a potion or in CAS, this is what they look like.

A while back, I created a save set in Sunset Valley's past where I took original townies and ghosts, and resurrected and de-aged them.  I let the NRaas story progression mod run in it and the Crumplebottoms had another daughter named Tamika in addition to Cornelia and Agnes, and she looked like this:

Her hair color looks like the one Agnes and Thornton had in your game.

Offline zamueh

• Nooboo
« Reply #2277 on: November 07, 2016, 04:41:32 PM »
I've got some new children
Screenshot-39.jpg
Billy Steel, son of Bebe Hart and Christophel Steel. He's a clone of his mother.
Screenshot-40.jpg
Hernesto McGraw, son of Stiles McGraw and Pauline Wan. He is mostly Pauline. Not bad.
Screenshot-41.jpg
Serena Alvi, daughter of Iqbal Alvi and Tori Kimura. She has an interesting blend of her parents and she looks good.
Screenshot-42.jpg
Hope Ansari, daughter of Ayesha Ansari and... Boyd Wainwright! I'm really surprised with her because she has the best combination of her parents!

Offline zamueh

• Nooboo
« Reply #2278 on: November 07, 2016, 04:44:34 PM »

Agnes' children might get that from her parents.  If you take the ghosts of Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom, bring them back to life, and age them down from elder with a potion or in CAS, this is what they look like.

A while back, I created a save set in Sunset Valley's past where I took original townies and ghosts, and resurrected and de-aged them.  I let the NRaas story progression mod run in it and the Crumplebottoms had another daughter named Tamika in addition to Cornelia and Agnes, and she looked like this:

Her hair color looks like the one Agnes and Thornton had in your game.
I can't wait to see how beautiful is Tamika ::)

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2279 on: November 07, 2016, 07:03:29 PM »
I can't wait to see how beautiful is Tamika ::)

I put her into CAS and aged her up to young adult. 

She seems to favor Simon more than Prudence.

Also, from your most recent batch, I really like how Stiles and Pauline's son turned out!