Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1107399 times)

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #2160 on: July 13, 2014, 02:21:28 PM »
I moved a couple of faces from Dragon Valley to Isla Paradiso and hoped they would reproduce. They did! But it also seems the people of paradise can reproduce on their own as well and get quite interesting results:

Oscar Sackholme is the son of Hinni Hashini and Mason Sackholme, former from IP, latter from DV:

Hinni's jaw, nose and eye color, no elf ears, but at least he got Mason's fancy coloring.

In another save of that same game, Hinni and Mason had another, this time a girl. Her original name game gave her when she jumped out the time machine was Carina, but since that reminds me of Carina Dreamweaver I changed it to Victoria:

Not bad-looking. Mason's skin color, nose, eyes and propably mouth, Hinni's face shape and ears.

After Mason started dating Minerva, another sim from my town, Hinni had a daughter, Shayla, with IP homeless townie Rang Tran:

Seems to be a mix of both parents. Hinni's face shape and coloring, Rang's eyes, mouth and nose.

Honey Hamada (IP) had children with Dillon Lawless (DV). Their firstborn Candy, who my sister accidentally deleted by exiting without saving:

Honey clone with Dillon's eye color and hair & skin colors from ghost grandma Marianne.

This trio was born in another save to Lincoln and Marianne Porter, from IP:

Pearl Porter (Originally I named her Coral but changed cause it doesn't fit a greenboo.)

This pairing has so far only produced attractive children; Pearl has her father's lips and her mother's eye color.

Azure Porter:

Sadly, not a rainboo, but otherwise her looks don't lose to her siblings'.

Oliver Porter, whose name was formerly Abraham (to match his father's), but I changed it cause my sister won't stop laughing on it:

Yess rainboo  8)

They also had brother named Douglas, but he was lost when I had to return in earlier save.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #2161 on: July 13, 2014, 02:41:31 PM »
X-Town breeding seems to produce very interesting results. I partially emptied out DV, and filled it with townies from SSV, Twinbrook, Starlight Shores and Riverview. I'll be sharing the results here, but it seems that some townies paired up with people from their own town.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #2162 on: July 13, 2014, 03:28:30 PM »
The Porter kids are gorgeous, Serenity! I'm not sure about Abraham's nose, which comes from his mother, but the girls are beautiful, especially Azure. Lincoln's tiny nose seems to suit her well.
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #2163 on: July 14, 2014, 03:28:52 AM »
The Porter kids are gorgeous, Serenity! I'm not sure about Abraham's nose, which comes from his mother, but the girls are beautiful, especially Azure. Lincoln's tiny nose seems to suit her well.

That's true, Marianne's bulbous nose can be a bit of a problem sometimes, but at least with these offspring it didn't seem like anything bad.

Offline PurpleSimEater

• Nooboo
« Reply #2164 on: July 15, 2014, 06:17:43 PM »
I've seen a lot of Jamie Jolina and Thornton Wolff babies, and just as many (if not more) Jamie and Chris Steel babies.  But what about another combination? Such as Jamie and Hank Goddard...

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
« Reply #2165 on: July 16, 2014, 01:11:16 AM »
That kid looks cute! Definitely not a pairing I would've thought would go together...at the same time, I tend to not use Sunset Valley since I have so many other worlds.

Speaking of other worlds, I have a 4x4 Dynasty set in Roaring Heights, and my founders were Bonnie Davis and Clyde Reeves. I never realized Evil parents would be so useful given all the disasters that happen in these Dynasties. Their happiness is everyone's misery after all!

Anyway, this is my 1st heir, the writer Eponine Davis

and her little brother, Gavroche Davis (no points for guessing where their names are from)

Eponine is acquaintances with the two pregnancies at the beginning of the game. The Capps had a girl named Keli, and Samantha Cassat had a girl...whose name escapes me at the moment. They're actually dating right now, while Eponine is still single (and an Adult, and still not done with her requirements, so kind of worried)

Offline unicornponyz

• Nooboo
« Reply #2166 on: July 20, 2014, 03:18:49 AM »
These sims are married, their kids are reasonably cute.

Angelina Hart-Lagerak, Parker Langerak and Bebe Hart's kid

Greg Wolff, he is Thornton and Morgana's son.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline NexttoNormal

• Townie
  • A bit dramatic, a little insane, mostly artistic
« Reply #2167 on: July 20, 2014, 08:31:55 PM »
@PurpleSimEater: Jamie and Hank's son is actually pretty cute! Their genetics seemed to mesh well together. I've actually never seen that combination before; Hank always stays with Pauline for some reason in my games.

@lepapillonrouge: Ohmygosh Les Mis names! Eponine and Gavroche are both really great looking sims, and the names fit them! I don't have Roaring Heights so it's neat to see the genetics from those townies.

@unicornponyz: Angelina is a nice-looking sim. Parker and Bebe almost always pair well. And Thornton has a tendency to produce great-looking nooboos so I'm not surprised that Greg turned out nicely.

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #2168 on: July 21, 2014, 07:53:49 PM »
@Cheezey: I am SO jealous of your Iqbal/Blair spawn.  I keep letting Iqbal reproduce because I like his features, but every single baby I ever get is a fat clone of its mom. 

Case in point, here is his disturbingly puddingesque son with Paola Romano of Monte Vista (my current project involved migrating some of my favorite SV and Twinbrook townies to MV and letting Twallan's Story Progression run wild with them):

Iqbal also had a romance with Dilly Pidgin, but that did not result in any nooboos.  However, Miraj and Milly (!) did have one.  (This was not as creepy as it looks, I had Miraj as a YA and Milly as an Adult, and they are disgustingly, adorably in love thanks to StoryProgression):

Also totally in love: Chase Bayless and Luigi Ricardo.  Yes, I did age Chase up to YA.

I laughed out loud and prepared for the worst when I saw that the game named their son Darwin, but he's not half bad, if a little worried-looking:

And finally, Parker Langerak (in fully mature adult form) and Nicoletta Lombardi had a daughter.  I made sure to immigrate Parker by himself because I have a grudge against Dustin's hair. 

She is easily one of the prettiest simmies I've ever had born in any of my games, though sadly she didn't get Parker's awesome blacker-than-black hair like Angelina seems to have.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2169 on: July 22, 2014, 10:10:19 AM »
linmayu - Most of the children I've seen Blair have are on the thin side, probably because her sliders are at the minimum.  I can't remember if NRaas genetics blend the parents' weight settings or just pick one or the other, but I almost always have those mods in.  I like seeing freckles and a higher chance of grandparent features being passed on.

Miraj and Milly's son is handsome.  I don't think I've ever played a Twinbrook game with her as anything but an elder, so it's nice to see how her kids would look. 

And Parker Langerak makes good-looking kids in general, in my experience, so it's no surprise his daughter came out so pretty.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #2170 on: July 29, 2014, 04:24:04 AM »
My current project is a variant of the 100 baby challenge with a touch of Random Town Jump thrown in.

I moved Harley Greenwood of Isla Paradiso into Appaloosa Plains for this challenge. This is his first daughter with Kim Marshall. I think her name is Stacie. All she inherited was her eye colour and mouth.

The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Wojtek

• Nooboo
« Reply #2171 on: July 30, 2014, 09:59:00 AM »
Lol, in my game Bebe and Parker also have daughter named Angelina. xD

-------------------------------

Mortimer and Bella have five kids (from oldest to youngest):

Marina

Irene

Alison

Emmett

Trever

Offline Sims_Lover

• Llama Wrangler
  • Team Bella Bachelor Goth
« Reply #2172 on: July 30, 2014, 05:06:15 PM »
^ Cute kids. They all have their own look.

Tiara Angelista (Bridgeport) and Hector Mendoza (Hidden Springs)

Emily Mendoza (Their daughter)

I love The Sims 3/4.

Offline sims3titi

• Nooboo
  • "And nothing else matters"
« Reply #2173 on: July 31, 2014, 02:47:02 PM »
^ Cute kids. They all have their own look.

Tiara Angelista (Bridgeport) and Hector Mendoza (Hidden Springs )

Emily Mendoza (Their daughter)

She's beautiful! She's all Tiara except for her eyes. ;D

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #2174 on: August 02, 2014, 05:39:48 PM »
Here is the teenage daughter of Claire Ursine and Jared Frio from my Domination Dynasty file. Her name is Shamika Ursine, and she is the only Claire-Jared daughter I've seen that doesn't have hair.

Due to the dynasty I'm playing she (obviously) isn't controlled by me.

anything