Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1107852 times)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #585 on: April 11, 2012, 09:16:32 AM »
You can have a good sim who is mean-spirited as well. I do think it makes sense. :)

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #586 on: April 11, 2012, 11:00:40 AM »
You can have a good sim who is mean-spirited as well. I do think it makes sense. :)

Good on the out side, mean on the inside  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #587 on: April 11, 2012, 11:50:49 AM »
Most people in real life who are mean spirited can come across as being good on the outside. I like it when Sims get a mixture of traits because they are more fun to play.

Jonas has that creepy axe murderer vibe about him. You know the sort of person who does evil and all their neighbours say wow I would never have thought that about him he seemed like such a nice bloke.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #588 on: April 11, 2012, 05:10:34 PM »
Whoa, Bebe's genes are STRONG!! O_o

Look at those eyes..maybe the noses too. Don't forget the lips! My gosh, Bebe and the Bunches have strong genes. Her eyes look pretty on girls, but a bit "femenime" among guys, which is unique, IMO.   ;)

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #589 on: May 01, 2012, 11:22:41 AM »
Here is Erika Ursine (claire's daughter) as a Young adult, she turned out quite well!

And here is Sandi French (Molly french's daughter)

AdnaanA

« Reply #590 on: May 01, 2012, 12:21:00 PM »
Here is a picture of how Sandi French (daughter of Molly French) turned out in my Cruise Dynasty:

She looks nothing like her mum except for the hair and eyes. Which is highly unusual....

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #591 on: May 13, 2012, 12:35:15 AM »
Max - son of Nina Caliente and Don Lothario.

His twin sister Mia

Their half sister/cousin Lola - Dina Caliente and Don Lothario

All three have a nice blend of their parents features. I have them all living in the same house and Don has the Heartbreaker LTW so lots of drama ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #592 on: June 14, 2012, 02:54:37 PM »
Bumping this thread with a fresh crop of townie offspring from my recent game.  Lately I've been playing in Twinbrook.  The reputation it has for ugly sims doesn't disappoint.  After seeing what the Bayless genes do, the Sunset Valley Bunches almost seem attractive.

I'll show them off first.  Here is Noel Bayless, another son of Skeet and Gwayne.

Noel's older brother Tay hooked up with Zo Wheloff and produced a daughter named Cory.

Speaking of the Wheloffs, Rich and Rosy had another son, named Eugene.  Look at the size of his nose!

Clark Peddler and Penny Pincher got married and had two kids, Joann and Salvador.

Harwood Clay and Mary Baker also married and had two children, Irene and Mario.  I think Irene's rather pretty, especially for a Twinbrook sim!  She's one of the sims who looks better heavy, though.  Thinned down her face looks a bit odd to me.

Here are two children from Scout and Bobby Sargent, Vera and Niklaus.

This is Donald Castor, son of Thomas Castor and Lolly Racket.  He's one of the more attractive ones from the Twinbrook gene pool.

Lolly's brother Shark Racket had a daughter with Alma Drill named Nakeisha Drill.  I think she got her grandmother Silver's hair.  She's not bad.  I think the Rackets have some of the better genetics in town!

Ronny Hunter, son of Lenny Smith-Jones and Kat Hunter:

And last but not least for now, the two children of Jenni Jones-Brown and Goodwin Goode.  Ariana (the one Jenni was pregnant with when the game started) and Annmarie, who they had after getting married.  Annmarie is pretty, but Ariana's facial structure is weird. To me she looks kind of like an alien with that huge forehead and no chin.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #593 on: June 14, 2012, 03:27:28 PM »
Oh my, these pictures remind me of why intensely dislike Twinbrook. Cory is one of the most hideous Sims I have ever seen!

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #594 on: June 18, 2012, 08:10:29 PM »
Ush.... I played Twinkbrook only once because it was too many ugly simmes there! D:

_______

I knew that Nick and Vita Alto have not so good genes, but I checked and they got two daughters besides Holly. They became pretty!

Oldest daughter, Patricia Alto

And little sister, Laura

And Holly got married with VJ Alvi and got two children. They had also not bad looks :D

Shafiq Alvi

Anila Alvi

Jared Frio got married with Jamie Jolina and got a daughter, Nicola Frio

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #595 on: June 18, 2012, 08:29:57 PM »
Wow Nicola is very pretty!  Revisiting this thread is making me miss Sunset Valley.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #596 on: June 18, 2012, 08:45:59 PM »
Nicola is beautiful! This thread may have me trying out random combinations from Sunset Valley too.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #597 on: June 18, 2012, 08:53:32 PM »
I interrupt this session of perfectly acceptable SV townie offspring and bring you two gems from Twinbrook:

These are two of the many (!) daughters that Story Progression has given to Amy Bull and DeAndre Wolf. They show no signs of stopping either. O______O

Offline Shirin

• Watcher
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2012, 09:04:06 PM »
 :o

That second daughter looks like she ran face first into a brick wall. Repeatedly.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #599 on: June 18, 2012, 09:44:44 PM »
Hmm, I needed a good analogy for that face. But strangely enough, Twinbrook has given me some okay-looking sims.

Son of either Bill or Dennis Racket and Penny Pincher. I think he'd be kind of handsome with some better hair, but I have a weird love for Twinbrook's ugliness, so it might just be my bias speaking.

I also had an old game where Amy Bull and Juan Darer had a daughter. Wish I got a screenshot of her before I dumped the file, because she was...interesting.