Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1107890 times)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #435 on: December 29, 2011, 02:13:32 PM »
Elise is adorable!! I agree Kat, she can be very beautiful. Some of her kids are too. I've seen ugly ones to though lol.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #436 on: December 31, 2011, 05:02:40 AM »

Elise is still a cutie. So far I'm not really seeing the Ursine in her. She has a much softer look due to her skin tone and hair color. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Mikezumi

« Reply #437 on: January 02, 2012, 02:02:27 AM »
This thread caught my eye.  Even though I don't play townies (with a couple of exceptions) I knew my townies had been producing lots of children because so many of them seemed to come home from school with the kids in my household.  One of the families I took a closer look at was that of Connor Frio who had married River McIrish and they had 3 kids.  I aged the kids in CAS to see how they would look grown up.

Jerri

Trinity

Cory

loveSims

« Reply #438 on: January 02, 2012, 02:49:30 AM »
The girl are very pretty. Trinity is beautful! Cory is handsome, just don't know about his nose lol!

Mikezumi

« Reply #439 on: January 02, 2012, 02:53:02 AM »
I agree that Trinity is beautiful.  Cory's nose looked way bulbous on my screen.  The image I posted doesn't show how extreme it is  ;)  Even though they look good, it doesn't change that I probably won't be playing with townies ... except for Mortimer Goth of course ;)

loveSims

« Reply #440 on: January 02, 2012, 04:47:25 AM »
Lol! Morty is the only townie I've ever played with!

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #441 on: January 02, 2012, 07:38:01 AM »
@Mikezumi Cory looks alot like Connor and might I add the girls are beautiful.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #442 on: January 02, 2012, 09:20:09 AM »
This thread could get very interesting if people post pictures of children born in Union Cove!

Mikezumi

« Reply #443 on: January 02, 2012, 11:56:54 AM »
We've done some testing with Claire and her daughter.  They are quite pretty when they dress nice and have good hair.

I once played a game where I had a main family but moved in a few of the townies (one at a time of course) to see what they looked like up close and to set them up a little better in their lives without having to leave control of my family.  I found Claire to be very attractive once I got her on the treadmill and got her new clothes.  Her daughter was born in my household and she also looked lovely.

Mikezumi

« Reply #444 on: January 02, 2012, 11:59:41 AM »
@loveSims - Morty is too cute to pass up.  His daughters don't always fare so well genetically, but he often gives good sons.

@Sims3Clacla123 - You can definitely see that they are Frios.  I really like the look of Trinity.  When I open up my save today I will have a look around at some of the other children born in my game.  There could be some gems :)

Mikezumi

« Reply #445 on: January 02, 2012, 01:30:30 PM »
I am continuing my search of the Townies children.  As the kids in my household are mostly teens, this is probably a good time to be looking for potential spouses in any case.  I would normally hook them up with a born in game sims that I would have saved from previous games, but if I can find a gem, I will go this route :)

Jamie Jolina has one child, by Cycl0n3 Sw0rd.  Her name is Aja:

I also found Claire Ursine and Jared Frio's daughter in my game.  Her name is Eugenia.

So far, I have not found a potential spouse, but there are still many kids for me to go through.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
« Reply #446 on: January 02, 2012, 01:40:36 PM »
Aja is definitely her daddy's daughter. No Jamie in her whatsoever.
I think Eugenia is quite like Jared but I can see some Claire in her too.

Mikezumi

« Reply #447 on: January 02, 2012, 01:46:04 PM »
@Sims3Clacla123 - Yes, Aja is definitely daddy's daughter. When I saw that Jamie had a daughter I was quite excited about bringing her into CAS for a look ... not so much once I actually got her there ;)  Eugenia is not so good in this game.  In another save she looked more like Claire.  I guess each game is different.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
« Reply #448 on: January 02, 2012, 01:51:36 PM »
@Sims3Clacla123 - Yes, Aja is definitely daddy's daughter. When I saw that Jamie had a daughter I was quite excited about bringing her into CAS for a look ... not so much once I actually got her there ;)  Eugenia is not so good in this game.  In another save she looked more like Claire.  I guess each game is different.
Yeah we had an experiment a few pages back and 3 out 4 times Claire's daughter turned out the same. She was very pretty.

Mikezumi

« Reply #449 on: January 02, 2012, 01:53:09 PM »
I shall look back and find the experiment - sounds like fun :) (Edited for typo :( )

anything