Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1106339 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Kids born to Original Townies
« Reply #210 on: June 21, 2011, 09:49:15 PM »
Wow, that's a pretty good crop Cheezey! Hayley Ursine looks like another Ella clone. I think that particular combination of Frio/Ursine genes is the prettiest :). I'll be interested to see what Reggie looks like when he's older. As for the second set, Venus Hart is beautiful, and I think Danna Koffi has an amazing exotic look to her. The hairstyle she picked just tops it off. 

Also, I really like Pauline Alto, hairstyle and all. I'm glad this thread is getting to many posts!  ;D

VampirePlasma

« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2011, 11:06:25 AM »
I have 2 born-in-game Sims that I would like to share.  ::) But they both came from Sims I made.

Summer as a young adult. She came from Isabella Ponser and Carlos Ponser.

Bella Santiago. She was born a vampire. From Mike Santiago and Maria Elizabeth Santiago.

I'll post Rosa when I get a pic of her, she looks exacly like summer but different hairdo. Oh and they are cousins (this 2), it's a really long family tree.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »
VampirePlasma, Although those sims are rather good looking, That is considered off-topic because they are not the children of "Original Townies"

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2011, 12:18:52 PM »
Nancy Landgrabb has had twins in my game! I shall post pictures up when they reach young adult age, which is quite a while away as they are only babies now.

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
« Reply #214 on: June 23, 2011, 12:22:04 PM »
VampirePlasma, Although those sims are rather good looking, That is considered off-topic because they are not the children of "Original Townies"

Yes and to add to that, a while ago Pam posted on this thread asking people to remember that it's called 'kids' so the pictures should be of children. I hate to sound stuck-up, but I thought I should remind everyone.
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #215 on: June 23, 2011, 12:24:03 PM »
Oh, that's okay then. I shall post the twins when they are kids, instead.

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #216 on: June 23, 2011, 01:25:06 PM »
I don't think it really matters what age they are, it just has to be children of original townies.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #217 on: June 23, 2011, 01:27:02 PM »
Sorry I didn't realize what original townies meant.

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
« Reply #218 on: June 23, 2011, 01:28:58 PM »
I don't think it really matters what age they are, it just has to be children of original townies.

Yeah, sorry, may have misread the post  :D ooops.
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #219 on: June 23, 2011, 09:32:42 PM »
Yes and to add to that, a while ago Pam posted on this thread asking people to remember that it's called 'kids' so the pictures should be of children. I hate to sound stuck-up, but I thought I should remind everyone.

Oh, when I made the topic I intended it to be about the children of original townies, irregardless of age (although Young Adult is preferred). I'll go change the title to reflect that.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #220 on: June 23, 2011, 09:46:47 PM »
I've got another Twinbrook cutie! This is Candy Castor, the daughter of Robert and Beverly Castor. I love her name. I gave her a bit of a punk makeover, and I think it really suits her.

EDIT: Looks like this post started a new page. Make sure you've read my post at the end of the previous page.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #221 on: June 23, 2011, 10:36:05 PM »

No, I didn't intend that the pictures had to be of the child life stage.  It's not being stuck-up, but I'd appreciate it if you'd leave the interpreting of my statements to me.  And just to clarify for everyone, the pictures can be of any life stage.

Sorry I didn't realize what original townies meant.

Original townies are Sims that are living in your town at the start of the game.  They are familiar to most of us, so we thought it would be fun to see what kind of offspring the various townies produce when they have a child together.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2011, 04:37:08 AM »
No, I didn't intend that the pictures had to be of the child life stage.  It's not being stuck-up, but I'd appreciate it if you'd leave the interpreting of my statements to me.  And just to clarify for everyone, the pictures can be of any life stage.

Sorry Pam, won't do that again. I guess I misread it  :-[

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2011, 05:15:12 AM »
Sorry Pam, won't do that again. I guess I misread it  :-[

It's alright, becca.  No harm done.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #224 on: June 28, 2011, 09:03:05 AM »
In my most recent game, Nick and Vita Alto had another child. Here is Holly's younger sister, Angeline Alto (I'm not sure where her hair colour came from).