Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1107857 times)

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
Re: Kids born to Original Townies
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2011, 12:27:29 PM »
Oh lol, sorry misread it  :D

"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2011, 03:01:23 PM »
Hmmm, Actually, I am playing with sped up kids, and very slow YA, so I guess they're just siblings, My bad  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #182 on: June 18, 2011, 03:11:49 AM »
They are cuties too! Actually, about the twins, I was talking about this.

I thought the player had to do the trick with watermelon/apples to get mixed gender.
Could it be possible that the mother ate both watermelon and apples, as well as coming into contact wait a doctor?
I know it's unlikely... :-\
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #183 on: June 18, 2011, 03:48:28 AM »
Could it be possible that the mother ate both watermelon and apples, as well as coming into contact wait a doctor?
I know it's unlikely... :-\

If that happened, that would be player intervention, which was originally stated not to be the case.  However, right above your post, CandyHeartedSim said they were actually just siblings, not twins.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #184 on: June 18, 2011, 04:07:48 AM »
This is Esther Bakshi. Daughter of Abraham Finkel and Sunny Bakshi. They got married! I had nothing to do with her birth, or name however I did ask Sunny to move in so I could get control of her.  ;D

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
« Reply #185 on: June 18, 2011, 08:45:38 AM »
@Esther
I think Esther is really cute. Maybe you could marry her to another townie's kid. I would like to see how that would turn out.  ;)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #186 on: June 18, 2011, 09:13:52 AM »
Thanks. That's a possibility. There's a Bunch boy and a Bachelor boy running around. Maybe I could have her have a kid from each!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #187 on: June 18, 2011, 02:32:40 PM »
I just started a new game in SV and Vita Alto got preggers right away! In all of my earlier games, she never had kids (except Holly, naturally), so I was curious to see how it would turn out. I'm not sure if I like this one; Serena Alto.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #188 on: June 19, 2011, 10:22:17 AM »
I just have a hard time picturing Vita pregnant.  She's had kids before in my games several times, but I've never seen her in maternity clothes.  Serena looks a bit like her mother, although luckily, not too much.  :P
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Noodles

• Occult
  • Guineapig lover ♥
« Reply #189 on: June 19, 2011, 10:35:16 AM »
I just have a hard time picturing Vita pregnant.  She's had kids before in my games several times, but I've never seen her in maternity clothes.  Serena looks a bit like her mother, although luckily, not too much.  :P

Yeah! When she showed up at my first party wearing maternity clothes, I had to take a second look because it just seemed so... odd! I know story progression is all random but she just does'nt seem like a nooboo-loving type. :D

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #190 on: June 19, 2011, 11:48:13 AM »
This is a story-progression son of Marc Brandt and Amy Bull in Twinbrook.  It's unfortunate that he was randomly given the Faire Folk store outfit to wear.  I snapped a picture of him when I saw him in the park.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2011, 12:20:32 PM »
Yeah! When she showed up at my first party wearing maternity clothes, I had to take a second look because it just seemed so... odd! I know story progression is all random but she just does'nt seem like a nooboo-loving type. :D

Nick is actually the family oriented one of the Alto family. Hard to believe, because he's mean spirited, but it's true. Every time I play the Alto Family, Nick is the one who always wants another child, and wants to connect with Holly, even though he's usually making fun of her for her vegetarianism. So I naturally assume Nick brought up the idea of another child, instead of his wife.

I have seen her pregnant quite a few times. She typically wears the maternity sundress.

This is a story-progression son of Marc Brandt and Amy Bull in Twinbrook.  It's unfortunate that he was randomly given the Faire Folk store outfit to wear.  I snapped a picture of him when I saw him in the park.

He looks like Peter Pan to me, so his outfit isn't all that bad. Just use edit in CAS and give him some red hair, and make sure he grows up with the childish trait when he gets older. ;D

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2011, 12:35:46 PM »
Haha! That would've worked for him.

Actually, I just went back into the game that had him in it, but it seems like he's aged up to a teen since I last played that town.  I grabbed him and put him into CAS to show everyone.  His name is Dedric Bull.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #193 on: June 19, 2011, 12:43:06 PM »
Wow, he has really tiny eyes.
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2011, 02:13:17 PM »
He must of inherited Marc's small eyes.