Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1107219 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #285 on: August 16, 2011, 07:10:24 PM »
It's okay Esther I "kidnap" kids all the time on Sims 3.  :D
I should start doing that more often. :D
Formerly Simstar3

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #286 on: August 17, 2011, 03:42:49 AM »
It's called Swept Softly Hair. It's right here if I did it right which hopefully I did.  ;D

Added to my wishlist  ;D

I never have Simpoints, so I doubt I'll get it anytime soon  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #287 on: August 19, 2011, 02:58:04 AM »
The Crumplebottom girls

Julia - Reminds me of Agnes except for the hair color.

Grace - She looks like Hank including hair color.

Emily - Also looks like Agnes with Hanks hair color.

I like that you can see a family resemblence but yet they each have thier own look.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #288 on: August 19, 2011, 04:03:42 AM »
Regarding Thornton and Morgana having children...  In my Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty, they had a kid or two.  Thornton's grandson, Mario Wolff, married my 4th generation Banana Dreamweaver.  So, from that point on, all of the Dreamweaver heirs have Wolff blood.  Mario had Thornton's hair, which he passed on to his daughter, Cinnamon.  It showed up again in Cinnamon's granddaughter, Bubblegum.  I changed the gray tips to pink and 8th generation Forest had Thornton's hair with the pink tips from his mother, Bubblegum.

Here is where Mario Wolff showed up in the story.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #289 on: August 19, 2011, 04:12:41 AM »
Dreamweaver, that is a beautiful set of sisters! They are all lovely, but I think Julia is the prettiest. Agnes' features work perfectly on her, combined with Hank's hair (And eyes?)

Also, does she have freckles? Did you add them in with the CAS cheat, or are they natural? I though children born in game couldn't get freckles?

Regarding Thornton and Morgana having children...  In my Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty, they had a kid or two.  Thornton's grandson, Mario Wolff, married my 4th generation Banana Dreamweaver.  So, from that point on, all of the Dreamweaver heirs have Wolff blood.  Mario had Thornton's hair, which he passed on to his daughter, Cinnamon.  It showed up again in Cinnamon's granddaughter, Bubblegum.  I changed the gray tips to pink and 8th generation Forest had Thornton's hair with the pink tips from his mother, Bubblegum.

It's very interesting how well the unusual grey-tipped hair was passed down. I would think it would get overridden, but apparently not. Also, it's funny how if a parent dyes her hair in the Sims 3, the baby will inherit the dyed colour, not the original. To my knowledge, this actually wasn't the case in the Sims 2. Genetics were more complicated back then, though.
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #290 on: August 19, 2011, 05:13:14 AM »
Morgana and Thornton have had two children in my decadynasty. Morgana is a vampire but last time I checked Thornton wasn't. So far I have only been able to get a picture of their daughter.

This is Sha Sha Wolff.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #291 on: August 19, 2011, 06:07:44 AM »
For some reason, the name Sha Sha makes me laugh out loud.  She looks a lot like Mario.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #292 on: August 19, 2011, 04:56:44 PM »

That's true Pam, I had forgotten about that. *Note to self* "Need to reread Dreamweavers again.  ;D" Sha Sha is a funny name. I think the funniest I've seen is one of Morty's kids in the Halliwell's was named Arnulfo.  ;D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #293 on: August 19, 2011, 05:18:24 PM »
I think the funniest I've seen is one of Morty's kids in the Halliwell's was named Arnulfo.  ;D

Hey that was the original name of my very first SimBot. :P
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #294 on: August 20, 2011, 12:01:36 AM »
Also, does she have freckles? Did you add them in with the CAS cheat, or are they natural? I though children born in game couldn't get freckles?

They are her natural freckles due to a glitch would be my guess because she had them as a toddler and neither Hank or Agnes have freckles :o
If you look closely at this pic, you can see them on her as toddler.

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #295 on: August 20, 2011, 12:54:40 AM »
That's interesting! Maybe freckles just show up randomly. Sha Sha is a funny name! I remember one time I saw an NPC with a really strange name that was about 15 letters long.  :)

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #296 on: August 20, 2011, 03:47:49 AM »
They are her natural freckles due to a glitch would be my guess because she had them as a toddler and neither Hank or Agnes have freckles :o
If you look closely at this pic, you can see them on her as toddler.

Thanks, Dreamweaver. It's strange that neither Agnes or Hank had freckles... So maybe the new theory is that freckles aren't genetic, but Sims have about a 5% to 10% change of having them. Or maybe, as you said, it's just a glitch.... :(

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #297 on: August 20, 2011, 04:47:38 AM »
I think we got the freckles question sorted out a while ago. Yes, they are possible genetics. Random or inheritable.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #298 on: August 20, 2011, 06:02:07 AM »
I think we got the freckles question sorted out a while ago. Yes, they are possible genetics. Random or inheritable.
Oh, okay. I thought the final verdict ended up being that they weren't possible for children born in-game, but I might have missed it.
Thanks, Chronic. :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #299 on: August 20, 2011, 06:11:55 PM »

This is Pebbles Van-Watson daughter of Madison Van-Watson and Dustin Langereck.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.