Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1101751 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3
« Reply #2580 on: March 29, 2021, 03:38:39 PM »
@frowningsign707 Welcome!

Zelda and Leighton was my first pairing ever - thumbs up.
Xander is not really family material, but I assume you've StoryProgression installed? That thing is sometimes hard to understand.
Bebe and Ethan have two kids in my current Sunset Valley save.
Haha...Christopher Steel is an angler. Wonder what he is going to catch in River :P
Morgana and Geoffrey are not a far fetched combo at all.
As for Bella's fate in your game: :)
I tried pairing up Ickbal and Erin. Erin hated it and him, so I set her free of the blob-monster.

Can't wait to see your results :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2581 on: March 29, 2021, 05:43:53 PM »
Welcome @frowningsign707 :D Those are some intresting pairs that formed in your save. I look forward to seeing your results!

Leighton always seems to get with someone different in each of my save files but I remember having Zelda and Leighton together in one of my saves and they were adorable (and produced some gorgeous kids!)  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #2582 on: March 30, 2021, 01:34:48 AM »
Leighton paired up with Holly Alto in my Town Jump game and they had 4 or 5 more kids.
I'll have to go check out my photos and see if I have any of them.

I should check out each of my town photos and see who paired up in each town besides those that married into my TJ family. :)

Offline frowningsign707

• Nooboo
« Reply #2583 on: March 30, 2021, 01:19:57 PM »
So...I just checked up on the save file and turns out you were right! Xander and Agnes split just after the kid was born. Also, there is now a kid called Daniel Morris walking around the place...turns out Michael Bachelor is his dad!

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #2584 on: April 02, 2021, 07:12:44 PM »
Hey Frowning, welcome to the forum and this thread!

Do you use regular Story Progression or a modded one?

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2585 on: April 03, 2021, 04:47:02 PM »
Off to Moonlight Falls now with Bridgeports female Vamps Elvira, Morrigan, Brigit and Jessica along with a resurrected Lotta Greaves

Lotta Greaves joined the Fortune Teller career where her boss was Count Snypes. It was instant attraction so they wasted no time getting to know each other and were soon married. They had

Callum, McKenzie and Josephine

Charity and Regina

Jessica Talon quickly got to know Gladsten Farmwell after getting to know him at work and rolling the opputinity to fix his stereo. Despite his commitment issues trait, Gladsten was well and truly smitten with Jessica which was very nice to see. They were quickly married and had

Corina, Angelina and Jolene (the blonde hair was a surprise!)

Morrigan Hemlock went to the gym to work on her athletic skill for work but she was quickly drawn to WEREWOLF Argus Brown. They quickly got together and had

Mitchell, Robyn

Stephanie and Anissa

Brigit Hemlock got to know their neighbour Malcolm Harris, again instant attraction meant they quickly got together and had

Fabian, Janel and Eliza

Elvira Slayer was not a fan of many of the Moonlight falls sims but set her sighs on Dennis Younan. He's married and had kids, but Elvira always gets what she wants so she wasn't going to let a thing like that stop her! They had

Christina, Luciana and Louie

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2586 on: April 03, 2021, 05:43:37 PM »
McKenzie looks so much like her sweet looking mother, Lotta. The red eyes and silvery hair is an enchanting combination on her :)

My next favorite is Anissa. She looks so impossible that it's cute.

My last two favorites of this batch are Eliza and Luciana <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2587 on: April 03, 2021, 06:32:25 PM »
McKenzie and Luciana are certainly 2 of my favourites this time around. (though I'm also fond of Corina, Robyn and Eliza too) They just look so sweet <3
And yes, I'm a curious cat so anothering pairing mix up may very well be coming soon. ;D

Now also moving out of Bridgeport to Moonlight falls, was Jupiter Belle. Growing up in the spotlight he wanted to get away for a while.

He first set his eyes on Fawn Goodfellow and had

Naomi and Kiana

but his heart was truly a flutter when he met Emelie Van Gould and bonded over their shared love of pink. They had

Vincent, Felecity

Alesha and Magdalena
Fun fact, Jupiter grew up with a mohawk and I let him keep it. xD

Emelie's father Ayden Van Gould also had some more kids after getting together with Beatrice Crumplebottom and had

Roy

However as soon as they woohooed, Beatrices sister Bianca Crumplebottom came in the room and cast a love spell on Ayden meaning he would fall hopelessly in love with the next sim he spoke to... which just so happened to be Bianca herself and she was more than happy to induldge... In just one interaction they went from complete strangers to high-bar romantic intrests all thanks to a love spell!

Under Biancas spell the two had

Kellie and Parsley

Beatrice found out about this and was not too happy and instantly broke things off but Biancas spell worked wonders for her as her relationship with Ayden only grew stronger and stronger!
Resulting in marriage and tripets

Paisley, Peyton and Penelope

Other pairings that formed in Bridgeport/Moonlight falls
Kai Leiko x Moxie Logan (Lola Bellas toyboy and her fitness instructer despite them being enemies! One of the reasons Jupiter wanted to escape the spotlight..)
Haley Sumari and Deedee Wynn (Malcolm Harris' roommates. Ironically Deedee is a witch and Haley had the toad curse. Deedee gave her the magic kiss!)
Alice fitzgerlad (^ Roommate) and Dante Morganthe(Argus Browns roommate)
Helen Hall (Glastens Ex) and Branch Timbley

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2588 on: April 04, 2021, 04:28:33 AM »
Ironically Deedee is a witch and Haley had the toad curse. Deedee gave her the magic kiss!)
That is so sweet :-*

Fawn is pretty cute.

May I offer you a tip? When posting all these offspring, could you use portraits where they don't smile or have any other facial expression? It would make it so much easier to evaluate their features and determine who they take from ;)

I'm unfamiliar with how Jupiter looks when he is grownup. Hmm, maybe add a small portrait of the parents for reference? Just a thought.

I couldn't help but giggle at Ayden's features in so many of his offspring. Especially the females. I used to play as him extensively, so I know his face well :P

Kudos!

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #2589 on: April 04, 2021, 02:47:12 PM »
I love McKenzie, Angelina, and Robyn's looks!!!
And Stephanie is so cute!!! Her face just looks so eager---"Can I bite someone, now!?! Pretty, please!?!"

All the blue-haired girls caught my eye, of course, and I agree it would be great to see a grown-up Jupiter Belle, mohawk and all!!!
I'm assuming the blue hair comes from Jupiter as Fawn has brown hair as a toddler.
I definitely should have delved deeper into Bridgeport and some of the other towns to find the most colorful sims for my TJ heirs!

Of Ayden's kids, Kellie is my favorite, her eyes and full lips make her stand out, all the more so since her siblings all seem to have much thinner lips.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2590 on: April 04, 2021, 06:42:18 PM »
@Nindigo Unforunetly I don't have any control over the facial expressions I just upload them to the exchange and that takes care of the rest. ^^; (I don't always remember to take screenshots and am too lazy to crop and save the MANY images when it's much quicker to share and upload ;D) Otherwise I too would keep mouths closed.

However you and @deedee_828  asked for Jupiter Belle and his Pink Ladies. Hopefully you like my makeovers on them. ;D (And yes the blue hair is Jupiters :D)

Bridgeport really does have some fun sims and it's definetly worth checking everyone out (or almost everyone). Thats why I like playing with the townies. I always find townies that I would usually overlook but end up finding hidden gems.

Kellie is my favourite of Aydens kids also :D Well, her and Paisley.

@deedee_828 I hope to bring you more blue haired sims soon ;D

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #2591 on: April 04, 2021, 07:57:35 PM »
Thanks Simkittyx!!!

I already broke down and downloaded a few of them!

Can't wait to see more. :)

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2592 on: April 06, 2021, 05:15:00 AM »
Always love to see/hear my sims are being downloaded :D

As always curiosity gets the better of me and I like to mix up the pairs to see just how similar or different alternative outcomes are so... here's the results from the mix up pairs :D
I will be honest and say I did roll all these kiddos in CAS purely for quickness and because I wanted them all to be female for a better comparison on how similar/different they look to their half-siblings.
I took the first rolled kid and the first rolled random name.

ARGUS BROWN
with Brigit Hemlock

Allison
with Elvira Slayer

Annmarie
with Jessica Talon

Meredith
with Lotta Greaves

Candice

COUNT SNYPES
with Brigit Hemlock

Kami
with Elvira Slayer

Bridget
with Jessica Talon

Aisha
with Morrigan Hemlock

Stella

DENNIS YOUNAN
with Brigit Hemlock

Noelle
with Jessica Talon

Jana
with Lotta Greaves

Lori
with Morrigan Hemlock

Helena

GLADSTEN FARMWELL
with Brigit Hemlock

Kenya
with Elvira Slayer

Nicole
with Lotta Greaves

Elsa
with Morrigan Hemlock

Stacie and Clarissa

MALCOLM HARRIS
with Elvira Slayer

Latasha
with Jessica Talon

Dionne
with Lotta Greaves

Jade and Amanda
with Morrigan Hemlock

Angela

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2593 on: April 06, 2021, 08:50:40 AM »
Lol, it's so easy to recognize most Bridgeport genetics.

I can't help but notice that Jessica Talon has very pronounced cheeks like VJ Alvi. I'm going to note down that I want to breed these two together.

Simkittyx, did you ever get the genetics mod to work?Also,  I was wondering what version of the game you play - mayhaps it is a case of simple incompatability.

I play the Origin 1.69 version and it worked with the 1.67 Steam version as well.

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #2594 on: April 06, 2021, 06:10:31 PM »
There are so many I like, all the blue-haired and blue-skinned girls for starters!

Stella, Noelle, Helena, Nicole, Stacie and Clarissa all appeal to me as well.

Natasha has such an evil smile you can't actually call her pretty or cute, but she looks like she could be fun to play!!!