Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1101746 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3
« Reply #2550 on: March 12, 2021, 07:00:19 PM »
Jena is really, really cute. Most of the guys' noses aren't my cup of tea though, especially Reed's and Coby's - that type of nose which looks like a three-leafed clover upside down. Philip is quite the pudding face. Gosh, I've become so picky, lol. Fiona doesn't make very pretty babies in my humble opinion. Somehow, I find that she comes across as a female Arlo Bunch - that flat and long face of hers. But I actually have a breeding project with Arlo brewing in my head. His looks aside, he's a pretty cool guy who deserves a family of his own.

I struggle a bit with the tiny upturned noses on many of your female sims. Andrea, Krissy and Jena are very pleasant to look at, however :)
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2551 on: March 13, 2021, 02:46:20 PM »
@deedee_828 Right? I love Amalias hair colour and was so suprised when Mia gave me both a raven and a blonde haired kid! :o

@Nindigo I rarely like the noses on guys xD It looks cute on girls but always looks off on guys. I've just accepted thats how it is though xD
I can totally see why you think Fiona comes across as a female Arlo too (I see it too!) but she has honestly given me some gorgeous babies in the past. She can be hit and miss but usually if you can avoid her eye shape, then there good kids.

Kerri, Al and Cameilla
(Fiona x ARLO, Fiona x Hank, Fiona Cyc0n3 respectively) These are my favourite Fiona kids.
I don't know if you saw my Arlo project but it spawned some intresting results from all the lovely SV ladies. :)
I look forward to seeing your Arlo breeding project :D Arlo is pretty unforunate but everyone seserves some love!

Now onto Liam O'Dourke
Amalia Burnett

Bridget, Clarissa

Rachelle and Joel

Ariel Walsh

Harmony, Charlotte and Garret

Blaise Kindle

Tia, Marcie, Marina

Leeann and Jeramie

Mia Azul

Lori, Shayla and Lindsay

Ruby Broke

Dixie, Celeste and Oliver

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2552 on: March 15, 2021, 07:51:06 PM »
Now onto Cedrick Winchester
Amalia Burnett

Amaya, Ciara, Marisela

Kurt and Kurtis (Different saves. I kinda forgot I'd already done this pairing xD)

Blaise Kindle

Barbie, Cindy, Ken

Ainsley & Ethan

Brianna Callaghan

Allison, Shannan and Caleb

Fiona McIrish

Abby, Tracey

Shannon and Rico

Mia Azul

Alesha

Fiona McIrish and Dorren Delaney

Grace and Salina

Fiona McIrish and Beau Merrick

Jill and Leia. They both look really angry but got the best of both! <3

Ariel Walsh and Jared Frio

Annie. I love her. She's evil and loves pink! xD

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2553 on: March 15, 2021, 08:52:16 PM »
Hmm, are you doing some more Late Night sims as well? My faves are Jessica and Erica (townie mom of Jessica) Talon and Elvira Slayer, of course :P

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2554 on: March 16, 2021, 10:45:54 AM »
I'm grabbing a selction of sims from various towns to mix different townie genes so I can certainly get them! :D
I've got a few more kiddos lined up first (just waiting for them to age up / upload) but I can certainly make a start. ;D

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2555 on: March 16, 2021, 11:12:39 AM »
Just for giggles, no pressure!

Hmm, I wonder those ladies of power would mix with my Alvis.

Oh, boy. I want to do a million things all at once ;D

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2556 on: March 20, 2021, 08:06:57 PM »
Ok, So I have been busy playing in Bridgeport to refamilizie myself with the townies there. It's been so long MANY had been long forgotten. So I should be able to post a Bridgeport post (along with a few more townie crossovers) soon - just for you @Nindigo ;) (For the record, there's been some good results so far and yes, I do want to go grab the Alvis and see how they mix with some Bridgeport genes now too!  ;D)

But here are the last kiddos I wanted to post before then.

Slightly inspired by Brianna Callaghan and her gorgeous kids, I decided it was time to introduce some more fun hair coloured sims to the party! Townies that may not be as well known!

Please welcome
Sofia Vanderburg
Genna Kizzy (AP Pizza girl)
Sky Elovir (DV Pizza girl)
Meaghan O'Neill (DV Firefighter)
(Honestly go track down these girls. They have some GOOOOOOOD genes <3)

Genna and Jared Frio had

Stefanie, Mollie and Jimmy

Genna and Liam O'Dourke had

Annemarie, Faith & Kip

Sofia and Connor Frio had

Kelly, Peggy and Alysia

Meaghan O'Neill and Cedrick Winchester had

Raina, Sunshine

Meaghan O'Neill and Liam O'Dourke had

Sheri, Hope and Marlin

Sky Elovir and Apollo Bloom had

Mercedes and Madeline

Sky Elovir and Liam O'Dourke had

Joy and Riley

Sky Elovir and Jared Frio had

Ellie, Jenna and Tiffany

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #2557 on: March 20, 2021, 11:58:52 PM »
Wow! I love those hidden gems with their colorful hair!

I'm playing a game in AP now and I am definitely checking out the pizza girl, Genna Kizzy, even if she doesn't like kids!

And I'm really looking forward to playing in Dragon Valley soon with all those colorful genetics---can barely wait to see who that gens heirs pair up with. :)
I'm thinking I may have to add DV's pizza girl, Sky Elovir, as a permanent resident and get her paired up with someone in the hopes a child of hers might join my family!
I just love her blue hair!!!!

Have you found any interesting genetics in Starlight Shores?

I'm playing my Town Jump game there now and I've seen a few male sims that had me hoping they wouldn't ever have kids! lol
(Darren Lot for one!)

But the Lee family has two cute sons, one with auburn hair and the other with dark hair.
And the Woods couple have a boy who has brown hair.
And the Singh's have two boys as well.
They are all toddlers to teens currently, so not sure how any of them will turn out, but at least there's some to choose from, since my potential heirs this gen are all girls!

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2558 on: March 21, 2021, 05:32:58 AM »
Aww *blush*

I used to play Apollo Bloom extensively in two stories, one in Bridgeport where he is from and one in Aurora Skies. His pronounced cheekbones are certainly visible in Madeline. He is just awfully skinny with a lot of muscle definition despite being a couch potato. Gee, now I wanna go fetch him and add him to my gameplay again ;D

Stefanie looks pretty similar to one of Jared's kids in my SV game. A son whom he as with Madison VanWatson.

You are such a tireless breeder - thanks for sharing with us the results of your experiments!

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2559 on: March 22, 2021, 02:54:13 PM »
@deedee_828  Thank you! :D I love colourful hair and blue and purple are actually my favourite colours so definetly have a soft spot for those! ;) You should definetly add Sky to your permanant residents.
Just be ready to order lots of pizza and she'll turn up ;D

Hmm... Starlight Shores. It's been a long long time since I went there! I currently have Showtime uninstalled but the only one's I really remember are Javed Meir (though he is an older male) and the Luck brother (particularly Wylie) as I used those in my own little town jump story that began with the Sunset Valleys very own Wolfs.

@Nindigo Right? You totally should. I've always had a soft spot for Apollo ever since I used him in my first legacy. He has some good genes!

Oooh the Jared genes must be strong in him then ;D

Your welcome! I think ever since I started a legacy with a Stylist giving all the townies the makeovers they deserve, I realized some of the townies that I sometimes over look where actually just in need a good makeover and ever since then, I like to give everyone genes a chance! Even those less forunate ones can still produce good kids if paired correctly and able to avoid certain features!

BRIDGEPORT POST COMING VERY SOON. Just finalizing the details! ;D

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2560 on: March 22, 2021, 07:00:22 PM »
OFF TO BRIDGEPORT NOW

Being an Apollo fan, I knew it was straight the the 'Drama on TV' household and had each sim invite some of their good friends round to get the house mingling for potential romance (and yes it did work) but my first pair were actually already roommates...

Kirby Wise and Matty Crewe

Harrison
Only one kid because after I moved them out, I kept having issues with their household but they were fully loved up.

The next couple that formed was
Suzy Strummer and Matthew Hamming

Ashlee, Kate and Hugo
This may just be a new favourite pairing! When Matthew came round him and Suzy were instantly drawn to each other, hitting it off immediately and quickly progressing from friendship to romance.

The next pairing took longer to form as they didn't really speak to each other much but was also between two already exsiting roomates just needing a gentle nudge...
Katelyn Missoni and William Fangmann

Damon and Kelly

That just left Apollo Bloom himself. He probably took the longest time to find a relationship as he kept hating everyone. (For some one that wants to be popular he sure does hate alot xD)
He eventually settled with Caroline Custard who I moved in when other sims started moving out. The game doesn't state it but I am convinced she's Katelyns sister.

Caroline Custard and Apollo Bloom

Sasha, Rosie and Lily

Looping back to Suzy Strummer for a moment, her best friend is Matilda Smart which takes me to the 'Art Central' household

Now Matilda Smart thought she found love with Lenny Shutter and had two beautiful twin girls..

Justine and Shelley
Unforunetly for Matilda, Lenny has the Master Romancer LTW and his wandering eye took him else where..

Li-Anne Sun and Lenny Shutter

Celina

Li-Anne was not safe either as Lenny also had

with Marina Prattle

Cherie and Darrel

with Bianca Rubble

Keon and Rosie

However Matilda Smart did go on to find love with Devin Ashton and had

Quinton, Josie and Felisha

Whilst Li-Anne went on to find love with bestie Romeo Rake

Juliet and Sunny

I will come back to Marina and Bianca soon. ;D

Offline deedee_828

• Watcher
« Reply #2561 on: March 22, 2021, 11:11:12 PM »
Again, another great looking bunch!

I especially like...nope, can't even choose a favorite as I like too many of them! lol :)

Their beautiful eyes, hairstyles, and make-overs are just stunning, you do an incredible job of bringing out their best features!

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2562 on: March 23, 2021, 05:55:43 AM »
Thank you! I love doing makeovers so really do try and probably spend too long picking the perfect hairstyle XD (I try not to use the same one too often but I only have so many, do have my favourites and I have a lot less hair to choose from for guys XD)

Matildas roommate Alexy Freso found love with... Elvira Slayer!

Kindra, Sandi and Anton

Jessica Talon and Rafeal Striker had

Devin, Mandy and Shelby

Back to the 'Mixture of Good and Bad' Household now and when the game begins, Beau is romantically involved with all three girls and although he didn't want anything serious, he made sure to pass on his genes. 

Bianca Rubble had:

Autumn

Marina Prattle had:

Tara

And then Beau settled with Lilly-Bo's vampire sister Flo-Flo Chique and had:

Peter. Araceli, Kori

I don't know how I managed to luck out with Beau but I did! I know he can be a bit of a mixed bag gene wise.

Whilst Lilly-Bo settled with Bianca Rubbles brother Dwight Rubble  and had:

Sally-Mae, Lucy-Lou and Wayne
Lilly-Bo may just be a new fave! She has some good genes and looks so much better after a makeover!

Meanwhile, Bianca Rubble  swapped Beau Merrick for Vladimir Schlick (after a daliance with Lenny Shutter ofcourse) and had:

Brooke, Cherie and Donny

and for those curious Marina settled with Lenny but both have the same 'Master Romancer' Lifetime wish so we'll see if they last...

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2563 on: March 23, 2021, 03:03:11 PM »
My faves are Rosie Bloom, Sandi Fresco and Mandy Striker. I don't know which parent's surname you really gave them, but just to specify whose offspring I meant. Do you manually name everyone?

I can't really explain why these stand out to me. It's like picking a puppy - that one's cute. Why? Because! ;D

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2564 on: March 24, 2021, 06:44:10 AM »
I thought you'd like those ones  ;D And no I don't manually name everyone. Infact there has been times where the labour message pops up and I quickly change active household so EA is in charge of naming them.  xD I did name Lily-Bo's girls because I wanted to keep the names hyphenated as a bit of a family tradition given her sisters name is also hyphenated. I do generally like sims to have the male surname if there married but there are a few exceptions and Elvira is one of them. (Her kids are all slayers because I figured she's not the type to change her name for no man.)

I'm not done with Bridgeport sims yet! I have a few more pairings plus the 'teen' pairings to post and I also started another save to soley focus on ONLY the vamps. ;D

anything