Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1101756 times)

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
Re: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3
« Reply #2460 on: July 16, 2020, 09:50:01 AM »
As always I like to keep up to date with the townies so I noted down anything intresting from my Snypes save and in this save quite alot of never seen before couples formed. (For me at least anyway)

Emma Hatch got with Parker Langerak and had

Brennan. Never seen this pairing before. Intresting. He also had a sister who won't upload.

Monika Morris who ususally gets with Jared Frio instead got with Leighton Sekemoto and had

Caroline. I don't know where the blonde came from but I approve! Caroline is beautiful.

Ayesha Ansari got with Jared Frio and had:

Selina and Xavier. Intrestingly enough she still had Cyclone as a romantic intrest too... (And Jareds still keeping it in the Working friends household xD)

and.... Connor Frio? Wel... he only went and married Jareds ex Claire... and had

Tiffani
I can't tell you how surprised I am that Connor and Claire got together but Claire and the Frio boys do have good genes!

Some other pairings that accured!
Zelda Mae and Ethan Bunch
Lisa Bunch and VJ Alvi (Whose shocked? Anyone?)
River McIrish and Arlo Bunch (Wait.... What? Yep. Arlo. Not Ethan.)
Agnes Crumplebottom and Iqbal Alvi (with a romantic intrest in Ian Bowler aswell)
Holly Alto and Malcolm Landgraab (As seen above)
Bebe Hart and Chris Steel (As seen above)
Mortimer Goth dated a random new townie but eventually married Darlene Bunch. (He was living in the Bunch household whilst dating a townie whilst some other random townies moved into the Goth manor which I found odd. It's the GOTH manor!)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2461 on: July 21, 2020, 02:42:51 PM »
@Simkittyx: aww I'm sad Count didn't have as many greys as he had in Moonlight Falls. You really need to seek out partners with darker skintones to keep it as striking as it is on him (I paired my boi Tamarack with Pappy and Linda's daughter basically before he was born...Moonlight Falls skews kinda pale without some thought!)

His full lips seem to go on a lot of the kids! Or enough for me to notice. And the rest of your SV kids are definitely different/uncommon. I guess there's no amount of overplay that'll exhaust all pairings there.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2462 on: July 21, 2020, 03:32:47 PM »
I've got some more Random Town Jump babies.

Lucky Palms - Part 1

First, the five unborn babies at the start of the game.

Weston Tanner.jpg

Weston Tanner, son of Romon and Aya.

Zebulon Hudson.jpg

Zebulon Hudson, son of Ariel and Kinslee.

trevor shaw ya.jpg

Trevor Shaw, son of Yolanda Shaw and Lennon Sosa. This boy married into my Loveland RTJ family.

Screenshot-172.jpg

Angela Lancaster, daughter of Lola Lancaster and Richard Irwin. Also a Loveland spouse.

Solomon Lancaster.jpg

And Solomon Lancaster, son of Lina Lancaster and Jaycen Hendrix.

Some additional babies:

_ Lancaster (lina, jaycen).jpg

If it isn't obvious, this is Solomon's younger brother. Lina and Jaycen got together a second time years and years after Solomon was born and had another son. I didn't write down his name, but I think he's adorable.

Andrae Vasquez-Arellano.jpg

Oscar Arellano and Vivienne Vasquez always get together when I play Lucky Palms. They had two kids. This is Andrae...

Lacie Vasquez-Arellano.jpg

...and this is Lacie.

Dawn Hudson.jpg

The Hudsons also had another child, Dawn.

Crystal Diwan.jpg

This is Crystal Diwan, daughter of Taj and Zahra. Last time I played in Lucky Palms the Diwan girls came out with huge chins, but not this time!

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2463 on: July 21, 2020, 03:42:17 PM »
I've been playing in Lucky Palms a lot for stuff and turned off most of StoryProgression's notifications so I'd get surprised more and bothered less. I got a whole post of material out of Lina Lancaster somehow so that's...fun. She ended up having three babydaddies and thanks to custom lifespan for a non-dynasty game, sees no reason to stop.

Johnny was the kid she was pregnant with when I started the game (so dad = Jaycen Hendrix). He's mostly a Jaycen clone, so it should have strained her relationship with Eli Vokoban but they stayed together until his death, and had Anissa:

Eli isn't blond when you age him down. I can't believe I have to accuse some EA dev of this but he has the nasty green-brown hair when you age him down, which Anissa got. I gave her a dye job as a teenager when I really wanted one of my kiddos to date her. More on that later! The only thing from Eli that she retained was the weight and his mouth. There were worse things to grab!

Shortly after Eli's death, I decided to move some of the living original service NPCs into houses and Lina remains paired with original newspaper deliverer Ricardo Melton to this day. Anissa ended up with the older pizza deliverer Billy Bond so maybe it's just shared taste? Lina and Ricardo had these three: Kermit, Brandy, and the other guy.

Brandy may be my favorite townie offspring yet! Maybe.

Jaycen's life went on too, where he settled with Naomi Nita and had Xavier and Dorian.

I bring them up not for their good looks but because Dorian dated Anissa as a teen. They show up in Johnny's family tree on the same tier. It's not gross or illegal on its face, since they share no blood, but it was absolutely wild to find it out once the Lancasters/Hendrixes/Nitas showed up on my family tree. After breakup, Dorian dated two of my sons in rapid succession. And Lina's half-brother Brennan married the stepdaughter of another of my sims.

Brennan, the son of Lola Lancaster and Richard Irwin, turned out as the least interesting man in the world thanks to Richard. But it could be worse...

...you could be Tavares Tanner (Romon and Aya's son). He actually broke up an in-law's marriage which was proof that sims do not care about looks, only drama.

Yolanda Shaw and Lennon Sosa had Rashad (left) at the beginning of the game, and later reconciled and had Abner and Jeramie. Perfectly fine boys, I like Jeramie the most (the top hat was my own addition).

I was fine with Ariel and Kinslee Hudson's boys too: Silas (the original), Anton, and Jeb. Silas ended up with the much older Emi Irwin after she and Richard Irwin divorced, and Anton is currently with one of my favorite boys of the save...

...Rodger Diwan, and his sister Louise. For the record, they're Taj and Zahra's children, not their son's. (Sahan and Abrianna King had their own family before Tavares Tanner broke them up) They both avoided the strong chin from Taj and I am still hoping for Louise to get into the family somehow.

Marisol Loera and Donnovan Steel got married and had Rosalyn, Harlan, and Terra. They remained very elusive for a while but what a shame! Harlan and Terra are still children so I have high hopes for my next batch of kids to meet them.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2464 on: July 21, 2020, 03:46:13 PM »
@amaranthin: great simmers think alike! :P (I spent a while typing that post) I do wish I got your better Tanner and Lancaster children. Lola is very pretty but I feel like she could have gained more by being with literally any other married man in the town.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2465 on: July 21, 2020, 03:53:03 PM »
@Trip whoa, crazy! I just finished typing up my second batch but I just have to reply to your post first. You answered my question about Eli Vokoban's original hair color (he procreated in my game too, but one of his kids had brown hair...I didn't think it was the pukey green brown but maybe I was wrong). I laughed out loud at Tavares Tanner. You've got some really lovely sims here though! I think Jeramie is my favorite.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2466 on: July 21, 2020, 03:55:09 PM »
Lucky Palms - Part 2

Marisol Loera and Donnovan Steel got together after years of on-and-off dating and finally had some kids (although they never got married).

Nick Loera.jpg

This is their son Nick. I just want to know why he didn't get his dad's strawberry blond hair color.

Kari Loera.jpg

Their daughter Kari is lovely, though.

Larissa Irwin.jpg

Richard and Emi went and had another daughter after Cricket. This is Larissa. She pretty much just looks like an Irwin, y'know?

This next one is one of the weirder combinations I've seen. Pansy Northrop and Eli Vokoban had twins together. Eli is the elderly guy living with Lina Lancaster at the start of the game. I guess he found out Lina was pregnant with another man's child and decided to go impregnate somebody else. Even more interestingly, the twins end up with the last name Northrop-King, because late in the game, Pansy marries a grown-up Abrianna King (who starts the game as a teen, while Pansy is an adult). What a plot twist!

Anyway, the twins:

Nelson Northrop-King.jpg

Here's Nelson. I wonder if this was Eli's hair color before he became an elder. I never bothered to check. (Update: It very well might be.)

Erica Northrop-King.jpg

And Nelson's twin sister, Erica. I have four words to say about Erica: OH GOD HER MOUTH.

This last one is also a very weird combo.

Stacie Matlapin-Hayes child.jpg

I first saw Stacie Matlapin-Hayes as a child and got excited because the game actually gave her short hair--I've never seen that hairstyle on a girl before. She's the daughter of Darleen Matlapin (young adult) and Palmer Hayes (elder).

Stacie Matlapin-Hayes 1.jpg

Unfortunately...Stacie grew up looking like this. Poor thing. Darleen and Palmer's genes just did not blend well here.

Stacie Matlapin-Hayes 2.jpg

Her profile is even worse. :( I just want to give her a hug.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #2467 on: July 22, 2020, 08:17:10 PM »
Oh no. My bad taste shines through again. I love Stacie. But I have a very weird weakness for the ones that look very old well before their time. Just an A+ weird little gremlin and I love her.

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2468 on: September 09, 2020, 10:33:33 AM »
This is the "Unborn" Ursine as a young adult in my current Alvi-save.

Screenshot-15.jpg

Screenshot-14.jpg

And this is the "Unborn" Keaton.

Screenshot-78.jpg
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2469 on: September 13, 2020, 03:57:08 AM »
Screenshot-38.jpg
Siblings Ursine (both fathered by Jared Frio), and an elderly River McIrish.

Screenshot-39.jpg
A child of Madison VanWatson and Beau Andrews.

Offline Olive-Pixels

• Nooboo
« Reply #2470 on: September 28, 2020, 01:25:00 AM »
Wow @Nindigo that really is an unflattering haircut on Madison and Beau's daughter lol. I think a better hairstyle would do her justice because I find her face quite cute.

I'm doing a challenge in Sunset Valley and Story Progression wasted no time and paired all the townies together fast.

Xander Clavell is quite the womanizer in this save and so far as produced four daughters by three different women!

The Many Daughters of Xander Clavell....

First up is Sheri French, her mother is Molly French.

(side note: Shortly after Molly French gave birth to Sheri, she broke up with Xander and started dating his father, Buster after Bessie died and they are currently engaged to be married which means that Sheri will be his granddaughter AND step-daughter!!) :o  ???

Second born is Tennille Crumplebottom, her mother is Agnes Crumplebottom.

Next we have Latarsha Wan (black hair) and Cecilia Wan (brown hair), their mother is Pauline Wan.

Overall, I think the girls mostly favor their mothers and don't really have that "Clavell" look. Tennille is the only one who I feel looks like Xander out of all the girls but only a little bit.

Xander is still young in my game so he may produce more children, maybe he'll finally get his son lol.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2471 on: September 28, 2020, 08:29:42 AM »
@Olive-Pixels they all seem to have Xander's mouth. I'm shocked Tenille didn't get red hair because not only does Agnes have red-headed grandparents and pass down that color a lot, but if you age down Buster and Bessie they're both red-heads too.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2472 on: September 30, 2020, 05:00:26 PM »
@Trip I know I wish Count passed on his dark skin more but I still think the kids turned out great. That save is so many generations in now. I had so much fun with it and I'm not finished yet! xD

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #2473 on: October 08, 2020, 07:56:12 AM »
Cobolt Crumplebottom is the son of Agnes Crumplebottom and Connor Frio and is currently a child in game. (Lots of C's). :)
Screenshot-201.jpg

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2474 on: October 08, 2020, 11:20:44 AM »
The prettiest Sim I have ever had came from a pairing of Aggie and Connor, a long time ago. They are really good together. My Sim had this red hair as well like little Cobolt there. Oh, I love the grade school age.

anything