Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1101793 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3
« Reply #2415 on: June 14, 2020, 10:39:04 PM »
@Simkittyx oh my GOD I really have always wanted to do Juan x Dilly. I've always known that he's exes with her mum but I always wanted to do it as a petty revenge plot and never did. Dilly is great for smoothing out questionable genes, I paired her with Harwood Clay in some dynasties that went nowhere and any kid who got her nose + his lips was an instant hit in my book. Anyways it's a lot of words about me to say that you did a fantastic job. :)

I like all the kids! It helps that they're all styled well too. I'd have never thought to pair Jenni and Sinbad but Rebecca is my favorite of them too.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2416 on: June 15, 2020, 08:36:50 AM »
Thanks Trip.  It's not a pairing I'd thought of before but I thought she's similar in age and they both have this quite wacky artsy style so seemed like a good match. I'm honestly all for the revenge plot. Would love to see you do that! With Juans inapproriate traits and his shady history who knows what happened? love to see you do that! With Jenni and Sinbad it was purely revenge on Goodwin because he broke Jenni's heart and Sinbad already hates him. ^^;

Speaking of Juan...  Juan Darer is back to populate the town and he's an elder so he aint got much time!

First up and speaking of wacky artsy styles, Amy Bull had

Billi, Bobbi and Mia-Rose
Amy is one of my favourite twinbrook sims after you style her crazyness down a bit. (I always keep her in bright coloured patterns but break it up with solid colours more.)
Billi and Bobbi aren't bad despite inheriting Juans nose and chin but Mia-Rose (Mia anagram of Ami and Rose - Skintone) faired much better getting the best of both.... besides the chin

Now over to another Stylist and friend of Amys... Sofia Carlton had

Carla and Carlton (Yes I named them based off Sofias surname) I actually really like both of these. No large noses here!

Another of my favourite sims who seems to get neglected Blaise Kindle had

Kinsella. Pretty much a clone of her mother but with Juans hair and eye colouring. YES!

Another ginger haired favourite of mine (Homeless) Gwen Glover had

Gloria. The expression here doesn't really help. She got the best of both parents.

Silver Racket, Silver Racket had

Daisy. Another best of both! Really love this combination and a cute fitting name for EA to give her!

Cho Sonwhun had

Felix. I don't think I've posted Chos previous kids yet but I knew I had to try this combination. Felix isn't bad but I think they can do better.

And ofcourse we had to go back to Dilly Pidgin who this time had

Gus. I personally prefer Leeann but he's still a good looking sim.

I think it's fair to say Juan produces good babies you just have to try and avoid his nose and maybe his chin. I'll definetly be playing with his genes some more to see what else I can get from him. :)
Also thank you for the compliment. My favourite thing to do with townies is style them and experiment with their genes.  8)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2417 on: June 15, 2020, 03:01:40 PM »
Forgot to post this lot in an earlier post

Cho Sonwhun and DeAndre Wolf met at work and quickly became romantic. They had

Omar and Todd. I planned to only give them 2 kids but the next time I checked on them they had had... 

Twins Humberto and Isi.
Isi is my fave of the 4 but I love that Chos hair colour was dominant though I would have loved to see her pass it down to another girl. Girls always turn out better in my game. (and get more downloads)

I also decided to give Holly_Greenwood and Oliver Greenwood another kid, perhaps a boy but they went and had

Sheena. I wish they'd given her another green name to keep the theme but she is stunning! <3

Sticking with the Greenwoods, an older Jade Greenwood got together with Abel Bodey who she met and befriended in school. They had

Clover and Chive

Emerald Greenwood and Parker Prudence also met in school and went on to have

Penny and Ethan. Penny is just wow. Ethan is gorgeous too. These two really surprised me as if I'm honest, Whilst all the Greenwoods kids are gorgeous, I was expecting to like Clover and Chive most but turns out Emerald was the hidden gem!

MORE ON THE WAY (Aka need to share and upload first xD)

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2418 on: June 15, 2020, 10:03:16 PM »
@Simkittyx: no regrets about a ton of Darer kids! Maybe Mia-Rose is proof that his chin isn't a total no-go genetic. Also, I always thought Juan had a lovely eye shape. It's "generic" enough to blame on a better babymomma but with mums like Amy, you can tell when it's her eyes and not someone else's.

Emerald is my favorite of the two Greenwood sisters (she cleaned up Parker Prudence's genes!!) and I've never gotten a bad baby from Cho either, but it's harder with homeless sims. DeAndre is harder to work with since his features are so big. Funny enough I still always like pairing him with women who have smaller features like Julienne Knack.

Thanks for ALL the sharing and keep it coming! This thread is always better with Twinbrook babies.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2419 on: June 15, 2020, 10:30:57 PM »
Back to Moonlight Falls I went to do a townie child census. We lost the MacDuff family (ugh! That's six original townies and a baby!) and that beautiful nose, but ya know, I had to keep on chooglin'. I'm going to be nice and link to Sims Wiki pages for fun and obscure homeless sims.

I had two babies born inside my house, so they actually are well-styled. Celestine Hai was born to homeless townie Carmella Hai and babysitter Sammy Dhupam.

Nowadays I subscribe to the theory of "there are no strong or weak genes, just the random number generator and confirmation bias" but either way usually Carmella births a clone of herself (teal skintone optional). This time we got a clone of Sammy instead, but with very light human (sigh) skin and her mum's greying hair and pointed ears. The struggle to put those on display is real, I don't have an infinite amount of updos.

Tamarack Slymer was born to Violet Slymer and homeless townie and grey man Count Snypes.

Hey put your tongue back where it belongs!

Oh yeah he's beautiful, with a beard anyways. His mum's huge nose (important!) and his dad's coloring and eye shape. I couldn't ask for anything better besides maybe Count's lips (it's hard to find full lips in Moonlight Falls) If everything goes right, Tam will be the grandpa to some generation of dynasty heirs.

My population of fun-colored sims ended up lower than expected for now, so let's just get the other two candidates out of the way. Frida Goth and homeless townie Nicholas Wickerman have always been a favorite pair of mine. When their genes actually combine, you get these magical pouty rainbow children. And sometimes you just get a clone of Frida like Calvin.

At least he has Frida's nose? His eyes are actually teal! But Calvin got turned into a werewolf on his young adult birthday.

Chester Swain and Deedee Wynn got together only so I can prove to everyone yes, Chester is on the red slider, he's not just kinda ruddy. He had two nigh-identical daughters, so here's the older of the two, Tiffanie.

Fun fact: Bailey Swain moved in with Deedee and her roommates (independent of Chester, he was under my control) so the Swain family mostly stayed together after all.

Disappointingly, Samuel Goth and Belinda Crumplebottom failed to produce any rainbow kids (Sam's on the slider like all the ghosts in town). So I had to select my favorite son based on looks, which easily was Diego.

Check out that profile!

There's just something about him that feels "real". He also can romance any of Frida's kids if he pleases; Frida and Samuel are described as niece and uncle in their bios, but the family tree has no tie whatsoever. He's either going to end up with Celestine or Zoe Durwood, who turned into a scary vampire.

Tamarack ended up in a teen romance with his brother Marcel, who also feels like an uncanny reminder of some misc. stranger I've surely met before.

In a whirlwind one-day romance ended by death, Daydream Ivy and homeless townie Rick Lugosi had twins. One looks just like Daydream right down to her kinda gross hair color, and the other is named Bret. I think.

I really wanted to nab Daydream's mum Annalove instead, but she decided to go homeless and leave Daydream and Peanut with their much-older partners (Peanut and Beatrice Crumplebottom were an item but no kids could have come of it, I wouldn't even dare!)

Finally, Malcolm Harris and Helen Hall had an awful workplace romance and also had Arlene. She turned into a vampire quickly.

She's also the half-sister of my dynasty heir. I was hoping she would get Helen's nose instead to balance out her face better, but Malcolm's nose didn't get passed down to my heir so it's kind of a non-issue.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2420 on: June 16, 2020, 06:33:50 PM »
Oh wow now you make me wanna visit moonlight falls. Funnily enough I love rainbow sims. (My original founder was blue and Lolita Goth married into the legacy a few gens in) but I never thought to play around with the ghosts in Moonlight falls!

Tamarack is super handsome. Would love to download him and Arlene is really pretty! I'm a fan of Malc. Never would have paired him with Helen though. xD

These are the last few for Twinkbrook I have to share for now

I thought Alma Drill and Phoenix Prudence would be cute as their both teachers and I thought Alma would be great with his kids.

Annie and Elon.

I didn't realize the game had already put Molly Coddle and Phoenix Prudence together. There adorable and had

Josh and Polly. Ok EA did right putting these two together. Alma's kids aren't bad but I love Mollys far more!

I also decided to give Silver Racket and Juan Darer another go..

Georgia Darer. She's super cute. However there's no sign of Juan present whatsover!

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2421 on: June 18, 2020, 07:23:33 PM »
Ok so I still have a little project I'm working on up my sleeve.... but inspired by @Trip I started a new save in Moonlight falls and was reminded of how many townies I actually like there!
I played for quite a while and lots happened so *cracks fingers* let's begin!

So one of my favourite households to play in Moonlight falls is the "Roommates Wanna Be" household as we have 4 single and very different sims to play with.
One of my favourite sims Malcolm Harris invited his distant friendMarigold Maldano round and the two quickly become romantic (he was instantly wowed by her fairyness and got the attractive company moodlet). Honestly they were so cute. I'm all for it. Together they had:

Daisy, Lucinda and Eli. (Fairy, Human and Vamp as Mal become Vamp)

Housemates Haley Sumari and Deedee Wynn had several flings breaking hearts and keeping up a friendly rivalry (both work in the spa and have the heartbreaker lifetimewish) before they gave in to their true feelings and dated each other.

Housemate Alice Fitzgerlad actually took a liking to Ayden Van Gould, quickly becoming a vamp and his mistress. Together they had:

Fizz and Lara. These two really surprised me. Although I love the Wanna be and Van Gould households, Alice and Ayden are two I never bother with but put them together and.... wow.

Ayden's daughter Emelie Van Gould is another of my favourite moonlight falls sims and whilst the game starts her off as a romantic intrest of Waylon Wolff that didn't work out in my game. Instead her good friend Dayvid Musgrave got her heart. (Even when Deedee and Haley were fighting over his attention. All EAs doing!) They went on to have

Angelique, Bella and Chloe. All stunning. Honestly, I was never a fan of Emelie and Waylon but I'm all for her and David!

Emelie's brother Tristian Van Gould found his girl in another of my favourite moonlight fall sims Faith MacDuff. Together they had

Susan and Ralph

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2422 on: June 18, 2020, 10:29:07 PM »
I've never seen Malcolm and Marigold paired off before (I usually grab him for my own purposes, his fling with Helen was all part of my meticulous plan~) but I've used Marigold to clean out my gene pool before to good results. And you got a life states trifecta!

Emelie and Waylon usually drift apart in my games too. I've never seen Emelie and Dayvid together but he definitely adds to her bland features.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2423 on: June 20, 2020, 06:41:43 PM »
Haha same Trip. Malcolm, Emelie and Faith have all been paired up with my own sims before now. xD

Emelie and Dayvid was a new one for me too but if you're looking for a bigger lipped sim, go with Dayvid!

Anyway continuing on, I've got lots more to share!

Sticking with the MacDuffs..

Faiths brother Joe MacDuff wooed his neighbour Daydream Ivy and together they had

Timmy, Tommy and Ivy. Daydreams hair colour is an intresting one and I'm convinced the green is meant to be an accessory (i.e. beading) but if you can get the right hairstyle, you can make it work.

Their sister Felicity MacDuff followed in Joes footsteps and married Peanut Ivy (EAs doing!) together they had

Phyllis, Leon and Serena. Honestly wasn't too sure what to expect from this pairing but overall... not too bad. Certainly better than I expected!

And now it's story time. According to their bios Flora Goodfellow accidently turned Alfred Hoppcraft into a fairy and is responsible for the adoption mixup/swap of Sophie Rodgers with Fawn Goodfellow (giving a human a fairy baby and the fairies a human baby.) The three of these became the best of friends and Sophie and Alfred even more so.
They went on to have

Adam and twins Tiana and Tia.

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2424 on: June 21, 2020, 04:49:49 PM »
Continuing on with more kiddos.

Fawn Goodfellow felt a little left out not having the fairy genes of her parents or her besties but found comfort in werewolf  Gator Wolff they married and had

Cain and Flora. These two are stunning. Fawn turns out seriously gorgeous if you need a good looking lady sim and Gator shouldn't be ignored either.

Emelie and Dayvid are back again adding

Darnell, Naomi and Carlton to the mix.

Meanwhile Tristan and Faith also added

Minnie

And Malcolm and Marigold added

Rosemarie and Damon

I also started a new save to experiment a bit more with a certain few indivuals which I'll be posting in the next few posts and something I thought was worth mentioning is - the game has yet again paired Emelie and Dayvid together once more!
It also paired Deedee with Branch (in my previous savefile he got with Haley before Haley and Deedee got together - My game likes pairing these two ladies with the same guys.)
Alice and Malcolm became a thing and Marigold got with Jules/Joe MacDuff (not sure which twin as I only saw them in the household coupled up pose)

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2425 on: June 21, 2020, 11:10:29 PM »
@Simkittyx yeah Daydream's hair color only looks right with those box-braids and I use "Maxis Match" textures for a lot my hairs which makes the effect worse. It's trial and error but hopefully I am past that now! Daydream is too glitched for another pregnancy anyways (or so I think, this is super-irrelevant but she is definitely not pregnant but still has her maternity clothes and a bump, not gonna touch that again sorry!)

I've definitely had a few conversations with @Chubling about how almost everyone in Moonlight Falls has thin lips. Dayvid is the full lip jackpot, but Fawn grows up with nice lips too. She got culled in a lot of early games of mine so I'm savoring the one save where she lived. Did the game name her daughter Flora or was it you? Either way Fawn naming a kid after her grandma is nice, I like honor names.

I forgot to post some dynasty kids from Bridgeport that actually get to succeed into Gen 2 at least. Some will be her pals, some are far too old for that. Who knows. I'm gonna warn you that I forgot the names of a LOT of these children and I'm not ready to go back and get them!

Our first townie kid of note ever born was Herman Trill, of Aria Trill and Tom Wordy. It was a throwaway romance, I had my eyes on Tom and Marina Prattle, but all their kids looked just like Marina (he also had a girl with Lola Belle who looked just like him).

Meanwhile Herman at least got his mum's nose! I was hoping for her physique too, since Bridgeport is lacking in fatter sims and Aria is one of a whole whopping two of 'em (sorry Big Hartley, you died on the wrong day!). He's instead lean and muscly like his dad underneath that shirt.

If we're going chronologically then our next notable baby was Melvin Maloney, the son of Polly Maloney and Matty Crewe. A pairing I've seen before but never as well as him.

His fashion and hair is so much worse in my game though.

Around that time we got Bernadette Slayer, the only vampire child of Elvira Slayer and homeless townie Michael Sleep.

So towards the end of Gen 1, I had a sudden opening of household space and made a mini baby boom happen. It all depended on who was gonna die soon and this isn't even the comprehensive list, two kids were left off for being redundant. Also THIS is where I forget names.

Anyways! My favorite pairing of that baby boom was Buster Round and Suzy Strummer. One son is probably one of my favorites of the dynasty so far and is reserved to be cloned for future use...hopefully.

If not there's always his homely brother:

One of my favorite Bridgeport pairings of all time for nostalgia's sake is Alexy Fresco and Odine Perry, mostly because they had a daughter who was one of my earlier contributions to this thread (eight years and a new username later nothing's changed!) I never saved that girl, at least not in an easy to find place, and I wasn't as wowed by their recent twin sons either.

On the last page I shared the truly wonderful children of Alan Stanley and Emmy Starr, but Emmy became a vampire early in the game and is gonna get paired off a lot later. Alan engaged in a scandal and had children with his other star actress, Tiara Angelista.

Alan's nose is...weird...but it actually helps balance her face in an unusual way. I adore this child.

And then there's her sister. (There's a third just like her! But with Alan's grey hair)

However I wanted to save the best for last. In between those two waves of kids I was intent on Romeo Rake giving me a drop-dead gorgeous daughter for plot-related reasons. I was hoping for his strong nose but once I saw Araceli, one of his daughters with Diana Jones, I guess I realized I didn't need it.

I'm still in awe at this sim that's what! Took ya long enough Romeo, it took him quite a few attempts (Araceli was the seventh out of seven, all girls too) and she was born kinda close to the end of his life.

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #2426 on: June 21, 2020, 11:23:40 PM »
I love Moonlight Falls for a lot of things, but the lips are not one of them. Sophie Rodgers has decent lips when she grows up. I have been keeping a close eye on Dayvid for my dynasty for just that reason.

Herman looks so cute! I love his nose! I think Melvin might be my favorite of the boys.

The girls are my favorites though! Not at surprise. I love how the Stanley girls turned out! Ariceli is amazing, but that daughter of Tiara and Stanley? She wins by vote for best kid!

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2427 on: June 22, 2020, 03:42:49 PM »
Oh wow. I don't blame you for not messing with her if that's the case. In my game she's sporting a ponytail that gives her a dip-dyed/ombre effect that works for her but it's certainly takes some trial and error.

Definetly recommend Dayvid, Fawn and Sophie if you want big lips. And yes it was me that named Fawns daughter Flora as I was on that household when she went into labour and thought it was a nice touch nd a nice sleeping beauty reference ;D

Oooh Bridgeport, there's a town I've not played in a loooong time but Apollo Bloom was always a favourite of mine and gave me some great legacy kids. Araceli is gorgeous but I love both sets of brothers too.

Now something I love to do is take the  'player' townie (every town seems to have one) and have them father a bunch of kids with all the different woman. I've done it with Jared Frio - Click here to see his kiddos, Don Lothario (and yes in 2, 3 and 4!)... and now it's...

Gladsten Farmwell turn!

With Olivia Goth he had

Oliver. (human form)
With Violet Slymer he had

Ruby and Gloria. OMG. I'm in love.
With Frida Goth he had

Another Gloria
With Haley Sumari he had

SueMarie who was raised with her half sibling below (Haley and Deedee got together)
with Deedee Wynn he had

William
With Helen Hall he had

Destiny. Wow. Seriously wow. Was not expecting this.
With Marigold Maldano he had

Martin

Offline Chubling

• Occult
« Reply #2428 on: June 22, 2020, 08:33:05 PM »
Ruby and Gloria are stunning! Granted, I basically love any child of Violet, bonus points if they get her amazing nose. Destiny is a stunner! I often get Gladstone and Helen kids in my games in MF and I have a soft spot for them. Helen makes great kids. William is probably my favorite of the boys, I do love that nose

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2429 on: June 23, 2020, 05:51:41 AM »
Thank you. There my faves too and I totally agree with you.  Part of the reason I like experimenting with the townies is because you can find new sims that you never paid much attention too before. Violet, Helen are definitely examples of that for me.

Speaking of Violet...

IT'S GHOSTY TIME!

Olivia Goth and Samuel Goth had

Stanley Goth (human form)

Chauncey Grimms love of fairytales and the supernatural led him to woo
Frida Goth they had

Hope Goth (human form)
These two were so sweet! But Grimm was a merman and died from dehydration before Hope was born. It was because of this I decided to start a new save particuarly for ghost babies.

SO.
In this save it was actually Violet Slymer that married Chauncey Grimm (Both Young Adults)
They had

Bleu and Sammi

Whilst Frida Goth married Gladsten Farmwell (Both Older Adults)
They had

Billy (human form) and George ((human form)