Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1101731 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3
« Reply #2400 on: December 02, 2019, 04:58:08 PM »
@Joline_Magenta the thread's only as dead as you make it. ;) Grady cleaned up those McIrish genes and I'm shocked, at least for Danny.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Joline_Magenta

• Nooboo
« Reply #2401 on: December 06, 2019, 05:41:43 AM »
@amaranthin Yeah I've noticed too with other SV games I have. As for enid and her siblings, I decided to focus more on existing couples having kids that already had older kids like Gus and Dorie or Jack and Judy Bunch, I thought it was interesting to see how much they'd resemble their pre-made siblings!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2402 on: January 08, 2020, 05:27:06 AM »
Sam Sekemoto and Holly Alto got married and Holly gave birth 6 children, 1 boy and 5 girls.

The oldest daughter, Gianna Alto

The pair's only son, Horace

So they had 3 daughter after who look alike and aren't triplets! :P
Bianca Alto

Valentina

Portia

These 3 daughters looks just like their mom.

Aaand their youngest child, Perla Alto, who is a clone of her father with mom's eye colour

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2403 on: January 10, 2020, 03:48:42 PM »
@Laida interesting pair considering that Holly isn't much younger than Leighton. I'm more shocked that none of them got Vita or Nick's hair. When it comes to Altos, there's always one who does.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2404 on: February 10, 2020, 05:09:24 PM »
So this is from an immortal dynasty where I got my first immortal done and then did a dubious move that might not be HoF-compliant so ugh! Anyways one of my pairs was Emmy Starr and Alan Stanley in Bridgeport, since Alan is a lot older than her and actually the oldest human male in Bridgeport. They had another boy who looked just like Emmy (so whatever) but the other two are the best genetic "Choose Your Fighter" pairing:

(Actually I unironically love the second one and he was my top shoe-in for Gen 2's babydaddy and I'm still going to try the Emmy/Alan pair out if it lines up again)

Offline Icelord

• Nooboo
« Reply #2405 on: February 15, 2020, 02:17:41 PM »
In my most recent game, Mortimer Goth and Matilda Smart ended up having six children...
Here's their eldest daughter, Arianwen. Poor girl's a clone of her dad.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2406 on: February 16, 2020, 06:12:46 PM »
@Icelord: I dislike Mortimer's jaw on girls as much as the next simmer but I still like Arianwen. Having a mixture of both parents' styles helps out.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Icelord

• Nooboo
« Reply #2407 on: February 16, 2020, 06:22:27 PM »
Yeah, that jaw is why I styled her with the center part, when she aged up, she had a hairstyle from ITF, and flat bangs do not complement her features at all...

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2408 on: June 03, 2020, 08:42:00 PM »
Current save in Moonlight Falls. Usually I don't find the children of pre-made pregnancies that worth noting on but I decided to check on my MacDuff baby anyways. For once I got a girl (!!) and she's...interesting.

Her profile is even better (like unironically, I booted her older sister Felicity off the future pollination list for this)

As for stuff of my own doing, my only interesting result is Christa Rodgers, born to Linda and Pappy Wolff.

Christa also has a half brother through Doreen Caliente (yuck!) Turns out Doreen isn't some hidden gem when you age her down or flip genders but he at least looks like he has some character to him!

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2409 on: June 04, 2020, 05:01:41 PM »
Hey guys, made one clarifying edit to the clarifying edit:

Clarifying Edit: An original townie is a pre-made sim--whether a resident, homeless sim, service NPC, or ghost--who comes with the neighbourhood when you start a new game (Bella Bachelor, Claire Ursine, etc). Basically any sim with a Sims Wiki article. Please do not post the descendants of Sims who you or Story Progression have since added to the neighbourhood or CAS-created sims. Thanks.

There's definitely been competing decisions as to how strict we are about who's an original townie or not, though the children of sims in all those categories have been posted here without any action from moderators, and it's the definition I prefer anyways. Also added "CAS-created" sims as a no-no because they always were.

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2410 on: June 05, 2020, 06:03:04 PM »
I've been collecting some townie offspring from my current Random Town Jump. Here's the first batch, all from Sunset Valley.

marla ursine.jpg

Marla Ursine, born at the start of the game.

Arthur Landgraab.jpg

Arthur Landgraab, son of Geoffrey and Nancy.

Bobbi Andrews.jpg

Bobbi Andrews, daughter of Beau and Victoria.

karl french-bunch.jpg

Karl French-Bunch, son of Arlo Bunch and Sandi French.

debra kimura-steel.jpg

Debra Kimura-Steel, daughter of Tori Kimura and Christopher Steel.

Dejuan McIrish-Langerak.jpg

Dejuan McIrish-Langerak, son of River McIrish and Parker Langerak, and one of my favorites of the group.

devon mcirish-langerak.jpg

His younger brother Devon. (Lots of names started with De in this particular baby boom...)

Delbert Hatch-Frio.jpg

Delbert Hatch-Frio, son of Emma Hatch and Jared Frio.

Lakeshia Hatch-Frio.jpg

His twin sister Lakeshia.

efrain mae-sekemoto.jpg

Efrain Mae-Sekemoto, son of Zelda Mae and Leighton Sekemoto.

shanon mae-sekemoto.jpg

Shanon Mae-Sekemoto, of the same.

elaine bunch.jpg

Elaine Bunch, daughter of VJ Alvi and Lisa Bunch.

mack bunch.jpg

Her brother Mack Bunch.

kristopher alto-alvi.jpg

Kristopher Alto-Alvi, son of Holly Alto and Miraj Alvi.

_ ansari-alvi.jpg

I forgot her first name, but this is the daughter of Iqbal Alvi and Ayesha Ansari. An unusual match, but a lovely one!

And of course, we can't forget the following...

Screenshot-96.jpg

Shantell Alto, daughter of Nick and Vita. She married into the Loveland family in my RTJ.

Screenshot-97.jpg

And the stunningly handsome Rory Jolina-McGraw, son of Jamie Jolina and Stiles McGraw. He's also a Loveland spouse, because how could I let this one get away?

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2411 on: June 05, 2020, 06:20:11 PM »
Man Cathleen missed out with Lakeisha. I don't really see many people posting Frio/Hatch babies even though the potential for a coworker romance is RIGHT THERE EA.

(don't sweat about it for this post but in the future, keep it to ten or fewer images per post in non-story threads)

Offline Beks

• Immortal
« Reply #2412 on: June 05, 2020, 09:11:54 PM »
Ah, noted! Sorry about that. I rarely post in non-story threads so I wasn't aware of the rule. Thanks :)

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2413 on: June 14, 2020, 05:11:18 PM »
Well it's been a long time since I've posted here but a few days ago I suddenly felt the urge to boot up twinbrook and see what happens with the townies.  It's not the best gene pool to play with but that's the reason I chose it! That and I was sure there was still potential! ;D

So I decided to start with a sim I ALWAYS see Juan Darer. (He's usually the boss of my stylists or part of the welcome wagon or chilling in the first lot I visit)
He's often overlooked and I get it but I was sure he had poential!

I didn't realize he was an elder or the ex of Milly Pidgin when he married her daughter Dilly Pidgin (Woopsy but Juan is inappropriate and Dilly seems like his type anyway so I'm not even mad) and the two had Leeann together.
I honestly wasn't expecting much but wow. Leeann blew me away! Dilly aged into an elder not long after the birth of Leeann so I didn't get to explore this more but I will play around with this pairing again!

With my first pairing already elders, I went to one of my favourite twinbrook households - Goode and Bad. I love the rivalry these two have. Complete opposites in every way but I'll come back to that in the next post as it really needs a post of it's own.

For now we'll focus on some households that are pre-coupled.

Eva Drudge and Shamus Drudge had

Megan and Mary. I honestly love both of these and would never normally choose to play the Drudge household!

Kat Hunter and Buck Green had

Jodi and Nigel. Not bad but not my favourites.

Penny Pincher and Clark Peddler had

Hollie and Mellissa. Both very pretty though I do think Mellissa would have benefitted from some bigger lips.

Gala Ball and Buddy Bailey crossed the line between roommates into romance and together they had

Yolanda and Jeramie. More good looks!

Offline Simkittyx

• Townie
« Reply #2414 on: June 14, 2020, 07:01:28 PM »
Ok so here's my Goode and Bad household and why I decided to keep this to one post of it's own.

When the game begins Jenni Jones-Brown is already pregnant with Goodwin Goode's baby so, first things first..

This is their child Silas Goode. Not bad. About on par with what I usually see from this pairing.

Now when I first got Ambitions, I did a legacy where my founder romanced both Goodwin and Sinbad and I had so much fun with that (until it corrupted) that it's now something I love to do as the pair are rivals and opposites in every way!
So after the birth of Silas, Goodwin decided he didnt want to romance Jenni and instead focussed his attention on (adult) Lolly Racket - the two where smitten around each other always having the "attractive company" moodlet. Super cute! Lolly isn't like the rest of her illegal activity family so wasted no time cutting ties with them to be a Goode in every sense of the word. She even became an investigator!
Goodwin and Lolly Racket went on to have 5 kids of their own.

Frank, Jarred, Rocket

and twin girls Goldie and Laura.
I think these are a nice mix. Goodwin has good genes!

Sinbad ofcourse used Jenni's heartbreak to his advantage and made a move and Jenni let him. At first it was purely them using each other to get back at Goodwin but the two eventually fell for one another.
Sinbad and Jenni first had Rebecca

This was when they were using each other and Sinbad "comforted" Jenni's heartbreak.

Then triplets Joe, Joanna and Sonya
Another good mix. Rebeccas probably my fave though I do wish she had Jenni's bigger eyes over Sinbads squinty ones.

I've got lots more to share but I'll save them for another day (tomorrow) ;D