Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1106484 times)

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #2340 on: October 10, 2017, 04:40:59 AM »
This here is Ismail Alvi. His parents are VJ and Miraj. He inherited VJ's vampirism while his younger sister is a fairy like Miraj. His hair color (fairly dominant) was passed down from grandpa Iqbal. I, for one, think the Alvi siblings produce good looking offspring.

Screenshot-9.jpg
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline nightfall

• Nooboo
« Reply #2341 on: October 23, 2017, 09:15:28 PM »
sorry it's taken a while for me to post the batches of sims.... i've been busy lately with school etc.

also, as i'm aware that the cc comments were predominantly aimed at me as i admit that i go pretty overboard when it comes to cc skins and hair etc, but i download them just because i simply enjoy the textures more, but i tried to tone it down some. this third batch still has cc skins, so i apologize for that in advance.

connor steel, second child of zelda mae and christopher steel: he's practically a male zelda with chris' lips and hair colour.

kelley wan, third child of pauline wan & hank goddard: pauline became a vampire and well-

lonnie bunch, second child of kaylynn langerak and ethan bunch. he has a good mix of both parents, although he really favors ethan to me more.

ashlee langerak, daughter of parker langerak and connor frio. she's all parker.

bryant bachelor, son of michael bachelor and darlene bunch. he got darlene's skin but most of michaels facial features.

bryana bachelor, (bryant's twin)

deena bunch, daughter of sandi french and.... i think you can guess who the father is

elijah sekemoto, son of leighton sekemoto and leighton donner. he became a plant sim obviously.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #2342 on: October 25, 2017, 12:56:42 AM »
Wow @nightfall , you have some very interesting pairings there.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline TaurusC

• Resident of Windenburg
  • Llama Wrangler
  • moved on from TS3 to TS4
« Reply #2343 on: November 17, 2017, 10:37:25 AM »
Hi again. ^^ I got more Riverview children so here they are.

Hunter Wilson, son of Jebidiah Wilson and Lorraine Cantina.

Helena Ivanov, daughter of Jon Lessen and Tatiana Ivanov.

Aaron Jones, son of Aiden Jones and Hannah Jones.

Matt Newbie, son of Bob Newbie and Betty Simovitch.

Catherine McDermott, daughter of Travis McDermott and Tatiana Ivanov.

Juliette McDermott, daughter of Maximus McDermott and Susie Broke.

Serena Broke, daughter of Skip Broke and Ginny McDermott.

Eric Newbie, son of Bob Newbie and Betty Simovitch.

Victoria Newbie, daughter of Bob Newbie and Betty Simovitch.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2344 on: November 27, 2017, 07:59:45 PM »
I have a long-running save in Sunset Valley where NRaas story progression produced a lot of townie kids. I realized I never posted the majority of them in this thread.  I think a few were a couple years back, but those links are broken Photobucket images anyway, so I will include them here again.  They've got a default replacement skin, but no other CC. They were all aged up in CAS to young adults.

Here they are, sorted by age/time of birth in game and family:

Wilbur Keaton, son of Marty and Justine. He was the baby she is pregnant with when the game starts.

Tara Keaton.  Marty and Justine had her when Wilbur was a child.

Gretchen Ursine, daughter of Claire Ursine and Jared Frio. This is Claire's baby she is pregnant with when the game starts.  I like her adult version, although as a child her lips clipped through her chin.

Julius Langerak, son of Dustin and Iliana. He mostly favors his father, with Iliana's dark eye color. 

Jamaal Hart, son of Dorie and Gus.  He's a good mix of his parents.

Penny Bunch, daughter of Jack and Judy.  The black hair is random, but she looks very Bunch otherwise.

Maria Wolff, daughter of Morgana and Thornton. She looks a lot like Morgana except for the hair, which didn't come from either parent.  I pollinated this pairing because I feel sad for family oriented Morgana not having any children.

Tad Wolff, Maria's younger brother, from a second pollination. Even though Morgana wanted five kids, I didn't want to make child-disliking Thornton have that many. Two was a nice compromise.

Patrick Wainwright, son of Boyd and Susan.  His facial structure is pretty much Boyd's, but the hair and eye color are all Susan's.

Chris Sw0rd, son of Cycl0n3 Sword and Blair Wainwright.  He's a mix of both parents with grandma Susan's red hair.  His picture I found on my old post and is fixed there, but I figured I'd add him in here again so he's with the others.

Tom Sekemoto, son of Leighton Sekemoto and Monika Morris.

Bianca Landgraab, daughter of Nancy and Geoffrey.

Guillermo French, son of Molly French and Xander Clavell.  He looks a lot like his father.

Rachelle Steel, daughter of Christopher Steel and Madison VanWatson.  She's got Madison's eyes and nose, and Christopher's mouth. 

Mario Kayes, son of Twinbrook's Justin Kayes (I moved him into Sunset Valley in this save) and Tori Kimura.  He's got Justin's distinct nose and huge ears.

Sommer Wan, daughter of Pauline Wan and Connor Frio.  She looks very much like her mother.

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2345 on: December 08, 2017, 07:31:14 PM »
Malcolm Landgrabb and Bella Bachelor got married and Bella gave birth a daughter

Martha Landgrabb
1a. Martha Landgrabb.jpg

No, it's not Bella! Martha got all looks from her mother. They could be twins!

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2346 on: December 08, 2017, 09:12:33 PM »
Wow. Martha looks like Bella got a clone voucher rather than having a baby. ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ardhikaizecson

• Nooboo
« Reply #2347 on: December 16, 2017, 11:58:44 PM »
Played Connor Frio and got married with Bebe Hart, Bebe gave birth to two sons and they named them Charlie and Holden Frio,
Both Charlie and Holden married the daughters of Mortimer and Bella Bachelor, Carla and Darla Goth, and these are their offsprings
1. Charlie Frio, Carla Goth = Enrico, Edmund, Matthew Frio
2. Holden Frio, Darla Goth = Jessamine, Jessie, Jesse Frio
All are vampires.

Offline TaurusC

• Resident of Windenburg
  • Llama Wrangler
  • moved on from TS3 to TS4
« Reply #2348 on: December 30, 2017, 08:46:55 AM »
I just loaded my another Riverview save which I haven't played about a year. I wanted to grab most of the Sims that were born so I can save them to my bin. Anyway, I figured I'd like to share them on here. I had to age them up in CAS to YA.

Sorted by ABC surname in order.

Erin Broke, daughter of Jon Lessen and Ruby Broke.

Natalie Cantina and Zack Cantina, the oldest daughter and youngest son of Norman Joy and Lorraine Cantina. Both of them is actually a good mix of their parents. I honestly think both of them are good-looking Sims. I never seen Norman having children in my game before, haha.

Brooke Carpenter-Rhodes, daughter of Hunter Cottoneye and Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes. She got all the looks from her mother. Also, I gave her the glasses to wear.

Garrett Crosby, son of Odin Crosby and Heather Crosby.

Nora Grisby and Toby Grisby, the oldest daughter and youngest son of Walter Grisby and Yvette Grisby.

Jasper Jones and Emily Jones, the oldest son and youngest daughter of Aiden Jones and Hannah Jones. Jasper was named after Hannah's uncle, Jasper Remington. Emily also have her grandmother, Lydia's hair color but I changed the hair color because I don't want those grey streaks in hair lol.

Christopher Lin, son of Buck Broke and Roxie Lin.

Nicholas Lin, son of Lucky Perkins and Shirley Lin. Like whoa, Nicholas got some good features from his parents.

Samuel Lobos and Noah Lobos, the oldest son and youngest son of Angel Lobos and Marisol Lobos.

Hart McDermott, son of Luke McDermott and Ginny McDermott.

Scarlett McDermott-Grisby, daughter of Maximus McDermott and Laurel Grisby. I think she is a good mix of her parents and she also got Ginny's hair color and eye color. xD

Derek Newbie, son of Bob Newbie and Betty Simovitch.

Kimberlee Newbie, daughter of Robert Newbie and Mags Newbie.

Gabrielle Simovitch, daughter of Vadim Simovitch and Fatima Simovitch.

Offline zamueh

• Nooboo
« Reply #2349 on: January 07, 2018, 12:34:53 PM »
Screenshot-71.jpg
Son of Henry McGlum and Lorraine Cantina.

Screenshot-73.jpg
Son of Aiden and Hannah Jones.

Screenshot-74.jpg
Daughter of Elaine Joy and George Dean. She looks a lot like her mother, poor girl...

Screenshot-75.jpg
Daughter of Jebidiah Wilson and Meadow Carpenter-Rhodes.

Screenshot-76.jpg
Daughter of Hunter Cottoneye and Constance Shelley.

Screenshot-77.jpg
Daughter or Ruby Broke and Hal Breckenridge.

Screenshot-79.jpg
Son of Marisol and Angel Lobos.

Screenshot-80.jpg
Son of Yuri and Nadine Ivanov.

Screenshot-81.jpg
Daughter of Sherman Bagley and Shirley Lin.

Screenshot-82.jpg
Son of Roxie Lin, but I can't remember who was his father! Could you help me? ;D

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #2350 on: January 30, 2018, 07:18:23 AM »
In yet another Sunset Valley game, the unborn son of Mr and Mrs Keaton.
Screenshot-1164.jpg
This time, his name is Berjes

Offline Nindigo

• Watcher
« Reply #2351 on: January 30, 2018, 07:40:56 PM »
He is looking pretty well grown for an unborn child. Just kidding ;) Makes me want to play TS3 again and breed Sims. And have horses.
A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2352 on: February 23, 2018, 09:09:38 PM »
Here are some more Sunset Valley children, from the same save as my last post in this thread a few months ago.

Corina Hart, another child of Gus and Dorie.  They had her just a few days before turning elder.

Kristian Bunch, son of Lisa Bunch and VJ Alvi.  He's mostly Lisa in male form.  The freckles were inherited since the NRaas mod I used includes them in genetics.

Jeanine Andrews, daughter of Beau and Victoria.  You can see the influence of both parents in her.  Also, she was born late, shortly before the Andrews' elder birthdays.  She will probably end up being raised by a family friend before she's grown.

Kristal Steel, second daughter of Christopher Steel and Madison VanWatson.  She favors Madison, with Christopher's eye color and a random hair.

Lester Sekemoto, another child of Leighton Sekemoto and Monika Morris.  He's got Monika's red hair and build, and mostly Leighton's facial features.  His eye color is actually his grandmother Yumi's, however.

Lane Mae, son of Iqbal Alvi and Zelda Mae.  That's a first time for that pairing in my games.  The striking blue eye color is random, but the rest of his features are a nice mix of his parents.

Rashida Hatch, daughter of Jared Frio and Emma Hatch.  She mostly looks like her father in female form, though the hair color could have just as easily come from Emma, since she and Jared have the same hair color.

Alfonso Donner, son of Parker Langerak and Tamara Donner.  He's practically a clone of Parker, although the hair color is actually his grandmother Iliana's and not Parker's.  Parker's is darker.  You don't see Tamara in him at all.

Offline zamueh

• Nooboo
« Reply #2353 on: July 02, 2018, 05:13:05 PM »
I've installed a Story Progression mod (from NRaas), and my townies have had a lot of children

Iliana+Dustin Langerak
Screenshot-93.jpg

Victoria+Beau Andrews
Screenshot-94.jpg

Jamie Jolina+Connor Frio
Screenshot-95.jpg

Gus+Dorie Hart
Screenshot-96.jpg

Molly French+Jared Frio
Screenshot-97.jpg

Ethan Bunch+Fiona McIrish
Screenshot-98.jpg

Christopher Steel+Zelda Mae
Screenshot-99.jpg
Screenshot-107.jpg

VJ Alvi+Lisa Bunch
Screenshot-108.jpg
Screenshot-109.jpg

Xander Clavell+Emma Hatch
Screenshot-100.jpg
Screenshot-101.jpg
Screenshot-105.jpg

Ethan Bunch+Bebe Hart
Screenshot-113.jpg
She looks better when her jaw is not that down
Screenshot-114.jpg

Erin Kennedy+Michael Bachelor
Screenshot-115.jpg

Marty+Justin Keaton
Screenshot-110.jpg

Nick+Vita Alto
Screenshot-111.jpg

Tamara Donner+Iqbal Alvi
Screenshot-104.jpg

Ayesha Ansari+Cyclone Sword
Screenshot-106.jpg

Offline MissyMeowRawr

• Nooboo
« Reply #2354 on: July 03, 2018, 02:46:23 PM »
I recently got back to Sims 3, and have been playing Sunset Valley. In my game, Victoria Andrews dumped Beau, and ended up married to Stiles McGraw with 3 kids. (Keona, Myron, Lena). Lena takes after Stiles more, Myron takes after Victoria more, and Keona seems to be a mix of the two.