Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1106454 times)

Offline zamueh

• Nooboo
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #2280 on: November 08, 2016, 11:48:34 AM »

She seems to favor Simon more than Prudence.

She's very pretty! I was thinking about the Bunch family and, I can't find them! Only Ethan is in my game living with River and their little daughter. I don't know why they are not in Sunset Valley. Next time, I'll search in Ethan's relationships ???

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2281 on: November 14, 2016, 03:22:24 AM »
I have some pictures of the children of my current townie couple, Gracie Loveland and Benjamin Schmidt from Appaloosa Plains.

Oldest daughter, Johannah:

Joey's twin, Benjamin Jr:

And middle child, William (who is currently still a child):

Currently Ben Jr is my favourite for heir, but Gracie just gave birth to the second set of twins, Charlotte and Olivia, and so I'm waiting to see how they look before really deciding.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #2282 on: November 14, 2016, 03:55:58 AM »
@laugh-dream-love

Poor Johannah drew the short straw genetically.   While Benjamin looks like his dad and William doesn't look too bad.
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2283 on: November 14, 2016, 04:17:05 AM »
Poor Johannah drew the short straw genetically.   While Benjamin looks like his dad and William doesn't look too bad.

Yes, unfortunately Johannah didn't get the greatest mix of genetics. I'm hoping her younger sisters will be luckier than she was.

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2284 on: November 14, 2016, 08:23:06 AM »
The younger twins just aged up, so here they are. Parents are Gracie Loveland and Benjamin Schmidt from Appaloosa Plains.

Older twin, Charlotte:

Younger twin, Olivia:

They're pretty identical I think, the only small difference I see is in their eyes. They look a lot like Gracie.

Edit: Just editing quickly because I forgot to say that I think I'm still choosing Ben Jr as my heir, although it's a close call between him and Olivia.

Offline EatBreathePlaySims

• Nooboo
« Reply #2285 on: November 18, 2016, 12:29:28 AM »
Hello! I thought I would share the Townie children in my telenovella game play. I call it my telenovella game play because so much drama is going on.

This is Anthony Frio. He is the son of Connor Frio and Zelda Mae. I never would have guessed that Zelda and Connor would fall in love but they did. It is all because of Anthony too. They were a random one night bit of fun that resulted in a pregnancy. Connor was a total gentleman about it and asked Zelda to move in; right after he kicked his brother Jared out. (Forcing Jared to move in with his on the down low girlfriend Claire) In my game play, Anthony is still a baby but for the sake of sharing him in this thread I aged him up. He looks very much like his mother, right down to the dyed blonde hair.

Charlotte Ursine is the daughter of Claire Ursine and Jared Frio. I do not believe Jared had any intentions of stepping up to the plate, but when Connor kicked him out so Zelda could move, Jared had no where to turn except Claire. So they have this odd relationship going on that I am going to just let play out. It will be interesting to see if Charlotte ends up with any siblings. Like her cousin Anthony, she is still a baby in the game play. I do think she is going to become a beautiful young adult. Yes, her hair and make up are CC but I chose a hair that did not alter the color in any way.

Byron Jolina. He is the product of an affair between Jamie Jolina and Dustin Langerak. He is currently a baby and even at two days old he has caused a lot of drama. Dustin has divorced Illiana and taken their daughter Kaylin to go live with Jamie and Byron. Jamie seems really excited and Dustin is pushing to get married already! Byron is a bit on the pasty side but over all a nice enough looking guy.

Broderick Keaton. I don't mean to brag but I do think he is a really nice looking sim! He is the child of Justine and Marty Sim. She was pregnant with him when the game started and he is currently a toddler, but he will grow up nicely. I am thinking I might pair him up with Charlotte at some point.

(There are some other Townies pregnant, such as Morgana Wolff and Aeyesha Ansari, so if those babies are born before I close my telenovella for the night I will share them)

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2286 on: November 19, 2016, 08:22:05 AM »
I like the look of Connor and Zelda's son, and your Jared/Claire daughter is lovely.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline zamueh

• Nooboo
« Reply #2287 on: November 22, 2016, 03:02:01 PM »
I've some new children:

Screenshot-45.jpg

Meet Eugenio Keaton, Marty and Justine's first son.

Screenshot-47.jpg

Eugenio's little brother, Itachi. He looks better than his brother.

Screenshot-48.jpg

Ariel French, daughter of Sam Sekemoto and Sandi French. Even having the best features of her parents, I don't like her so much.

Screenshot-49.jpg

Yuri Wolff, son of Morgana Wolff and Sam Sekemoto (yes, it's weird what story progression does).

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2288 on: November 26, 2016, 11:21:22 AM »
Morgana and Sam made a nice looking son! The Keatons often have another child or two in my games as well.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #2289 on: November 26, 2016, 05:02:05 PM »
Morgana and Sam is indeed weird...her genes mix well with Leighton's, though, so it's not a stretch for her and Sam to make good kids out of creepy circumstances. :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline zamueh

• Nooboo
« Reply #2290 on: November 28, 2016, 03:14:07 PM »
I've been playing in Riverview with Beca Urisne. She married Jon Lessen, and when he moved with Beca, I realized that he already had a son with Constance Shelley.

Screenshot-7.jpg

Salvador Shelley. I don't know where that blond hair come from, probably from his grand parents (like Agnes Crumplebottom's children).

I have another interesting mix.

Screenshot-21.jpg

Heda Lin, daughter of Shirley Lin and Lee Chung. She's a very beautiful sim, even with her thin nose.

Offline FluffyMao

• Llama Wrangler
    • The Mayfields
« Reply #2291 on: December 06, 2016, 10:52:07 AM »
Hello!  I bring more children from Sunset Valley.

Glen Steel: despite his name, he is the son of Zelda Mae and Hank Goddad

Usually the Wolffs don't have kids in my game.  They're usually divorced within the first week.  But this time they're still together and have TWO kids!  8D

Humberto Wolff: son of Morgana and Thornton Wolff

Renee Wolff:  daughter of Morgana and Thornton Wolff

Brother of Yolanda from an earlier post, we have
Isidro Crumplebottom: son of Agnes Crumplebottom and Abraham Finkle

And finally, Van Landgraab: son of Nancy and Geoffrey Landgraab...his smile is creepy

Ethan Bunch and Holly Alto got married and popped out a score of sons.  I'll grab some pics of them next time.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #2292 on: December 06, 2016, 11:18:48 AM »
I see a lot of Zelda in Glen.  I like his look!  And I love Abraham's hair on sims. Such an unusual color. He and Agnes made a handsome son.

Offline Nimrod Mikkusu

• Townie
« Reply #2293 on: December 08, 2016, 07:05:54 AM »
I love all of the sims in this page. (Let the SV premades breed!)

I await the time I can post some of mine.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #2294 on: December 11, 2016, 10:56:07 PM »
I've been playing the Goth family lately and Cornelia and Gunther had multi-gendered twins, Lilith and Bartholomew:

Then Bella and Mortimer had kids, Griffin and Cassandra:

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

anything