Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1106261 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1935 on: April 17, 2014, 12:14:43 AM »
@Sammy: Wow, they're all really good-looking, but there's something I really, really like about Terence.

@Raia: Sawyer is cute! He looks like he would make a good car mechanic or inventor. Emerald often becomes a fairy in my games too.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1936 on: April 19, 2014, 02:18:48 AM »
Raia, Sawyer is maybe the best Bayless offspring I've seen. He's cute and somehow the ears just make him even more so.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #1937 on: April 20, 2014, 04:18:01 PM »
Rightio then, from my recent foray into Barnacle Bay.

The parents are Lewis-Charlie Darwin and Preethi Darwin. Those links take you to their individual pages on the sims 3 wiki, which has their headshots. The only shot I seem to have them together follows, and I thought it might not be enough for you to see their full features.

They had twins from that pregnancy, both girls.

I named them Bessie

and Gennie.

Bessie has her father's skin colour, Gennie has her mother's.
Due to the issues I had with that file, I don't have any other pictures of them, nor can they be aged up, sorry.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1938 on: April 23, 2014, 11:23:23 AM »
I've gone back to my old experiment of switching the gender of Arlo Bunch and making him have kids with male sims. This time, the setting is Hidden Springs.

Meet Ella Bunch, the female Arlo's daughter with Bruce Chesterfield, who in my opinion is one of the better looking men of Hidden Springs. I don't know what to make of her.

And Ella's toddler picture

The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1939 on: April 23, 2014, 11:38:50 AM »
All Arlo with Bruce's eye shape, it looks like. The nose seems to work on her though. If she had taken Bruce's face shape too she would've been rather adorable, actually.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1940 on: April 23, 2014, 11:52:45 AM »
Raia - the female Arlo is actually expecting another child by Bruce, so I'll have to see if he/she gets Bruce's face shape
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #1941 on: April 23, 2014, 02:07:25 PM »
Ella is... Scary. I will have nightmares about her kids tonight.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Kaiko E. Mikkusu

« Reply #1942 on: April 24, 2014, 03:22:34 PM »
River and Boyd...yeah, that's pretty up there when it comes to weird. May/December romances seem to be way too common in story progression. It still weirds me out that, in one of my games, Bebe Hart got together with Dustin Langerak after breaking off her engagement with Parker. :o

Morgana and Abraham? Did they have any kids? Those would be some fun genetics to explore. :)

Yup, Story progression does not care about the sim's ages, it only cares if they're closely related and sometimes not even then. Geez, not only River is younger than Blair, but her adoptive mother, Fiona, is the same age as Boyd.

I think this is because Story Progression considers someone who just turned into an YA and got kicked out of the house, eligible to end up to a full Adult who is 3 or 2 days until Elder.

Even tho most of the premade couples are somewhat close in age, with maybe the Wolff's and Jared\Claire being the only exceptions.

And while i thought Gobias and the Harts would be pretty cool with huge age differences, i always saw River as liking younger guys and simil-hippie people - I.E. Miraj Alvi in a save i had and Holly Alto in another - not middle-aged scientists who already have daughters older than she is!

Kaiko E. Mikkusu

« Reply #1943 on: April 25, 2014, 01:17:12 PM »
Do ectobiological children count? Because i convinced my dad to reinstall TS3 back, and also Ambitions. And as a proof that expansion packs do work on my TS3, i made some ectobiology...

Here je present you... Pretti, Llama, and Ugline, the ectobiological triplets of...

...wait for it...

...Arlo Bunch and Juan Darer!!!

http://gaiamix.deviantart.com/art/Sims-3-Ectobiology-the-Darer-Bunch-449985545?ga_submit_new=10%253A1398445812&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

If you wanna to you can also play with them, i actually have uploaded a zip file as a png, i believe that if you download the png file, turn it into a zip again, and extract it, it would be images of said ectokids and their sim files, you can actually change their surname to hyphenate, or you can make them up a completely new full name and use them for your Uglacies or even Rainbowcy\Sweetberracy!!!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1944 on: April 25, 2014, 01:33:26 PM »
Kaiko, I removed the colored fonts from your post. The beige was nearly impossible to read on my monitor.

I'm scared to open the pics, because I'm in public right now :P
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1945 on: April 25, 2014, 07:29:10 PM »
Meet Giacinta Gilscarbo, daughter of Eduardo and Carlotta GilsCarbo of Monte Vista:

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #1946 on: April 25, 2014, 11:52:45 PM »
Giacinta is extremely beautiful!  I also have a pretty Eduardo/Carlotta daughter, Khalilah:

And a very handsome son of Holly Alto and Michael Bachelor.  Sadly I don't remember his name:

This is Blair Keaton, the kid born to Marty and Justine at the beginning of my dynasty file.  Marty and Justine have an eternally faithful reputation because, well, there's just NO doubt who this kid's daddy is:

In the background, Dorie Hart is pregnant with Iqbal Alvi's kid, who I will post once he's old enough for his genetics to show up.  ;D

Kaiko: It goes without saying that I absolutely LOVE the Bunch/Darer triplets. :D

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1947 on: April 26, 2014, 01:27:38 AM »
Mind putting Khalilah up on the Swap Shop? I'll put Giacinta up next time I'm in game.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1948 on: April 26, 2014, 05:02:29 AM »
Do ectobiological children count? Because i convinced my dad to reinstall TS3 back, and also Ambitions. And as a proof that expansion packs do work on my TS3, i made some ectobiology...

Here je present you... Pretti, Llama, and Ugline, the ectobiological triplets of...

...wait for it...

...Arlo Bunch and Juan Darer!!!

http://gaiamix.deviantart.com/art/Sims-3-Ectobiology-the-Darer-Bunch-449985545?ga_submit_new=10%253A1398445812&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

If you wanna to you can also play with them, i actually have uploaded a zip file as a png, i believe that if you download the png file, turn it into a zip again, and extract it, it would be images of said ectokids and their sim files, you can actually change their surname to hyphenate, or you can make them up a completely new full name and use them for your Uglacies or even Rainbowcy\Sweetberracy!!!

The picture you linked isn't a very good one.  It doesn't let us see anything about the Sims, really.  If you're going to post here, please use images that give a good look at the Sims.  Please also stick to English in your posts. 
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Kaiko E. Mikkusu

« Reply #1949 on: April 26, 2014, 05:08:15 AM »
I have other photos of said kids on my DArt. Plus, i thought my post was in english?