Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1106248 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1905 on: April 06, 2014, 10:33:15 AM »
OUch! Gotz! Is Randall a young adult? If so, the aging progress truly did sprinting in him. He seems like someone who is fourty-ish.

Yep, they're all young adults. Randall's features are very chiseled, and not in a particularly good way...

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #1906 on: April 06, 2014, 01:26:57 PM »
Dedrick - Third child of Jared Frio and Zelda Mae. He got a nice blend of his parents features. I like his less traditional good looks.

Francisca Sekemoto - daughter of Leighton and Emma Hatch. Shes's alot of Emma with Leighton's eye shape.
They have 3 children on this save and their features play nicely together every time.

Kain Alto - Son of Nick and Madison Van Watson. He got Nicks hair color and an interesting mix of his parents features.

Tanisha Bunch - after Nick died, Madison moved on to Arlo Bunch! This is their oldest daughter. She's pretty much all Madison with Arlo's eye color.

Taurus Bachelor - Son of Michael Bachelor and Darlene Bunch. Considering his parents he's not that bad but something is off about his features.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1907 on: April 06, 2014, 03:02:46 PM »
@Dreamweaver: They're all so cute! But Francisca is...wow. Those eyes with those lips. She's probably one of the most stunning sims on this thread!

@Raia (again): I think Benico got the aged face a little worse than Randall did. Anyways, Randall disturbs me now. He looks a lot like Lenny in spite of no relation, and that puts the former relationship of Renee and Lenny in a very gross light.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #1908 on: April 06, 2014, 10:50:53 PM »
@sammymcgoff: Adrianne Blackburn looks almost exactly like one of my friends! xD

All right, time for some more action with the Twinbrookian ugly stick.  Though, these guys have grown on me to the point where I find them kind of cute (you tell me whether I need a brain transplant now). xD

I present to you 6 out of the first group of "genetically engineered" suitors (I don't actually have whatever EP allows genetic engineering) in Creature-Robot Cross-Breeding: A Tale of Love.

2 sons of Bill Racket and Juan Darer:

John

Kevin

And 4 sons of Juan Darer and Harwood Clay:

Julius:

Gerald (the beard covers it, but he has the same weird aging effect on his face as Randall who was posted by Raia further up the page...thanks Harwood):

Billy:

Ronald:

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1909 on: April 06, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »
Did Billy manage to inherit the infamous Clay cheekbones and the Darer chin? Oh wow...

Edit: Maybe not the cheekbones, on second look. I'm looking at these on a tiny phone screen. :P

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk

Offline linmayu

• Townie
« Reply #1910 on: April 06, 2014, 11:15:29 PM »
I think he might have!  On top of that, he's insane. xD

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1911 on: April 06, 2014, 11:16:07 PM »
I can spot Harwood's cheekbones from a mile away, and Billy didn't get them. You definitely got some unusual kids out of the deal! I'm fond of John, actually. Give him a goatee, and he's a dead-ringer for one of my dynasty heirs.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1912 on: April 07, 2014, 01:29:30 AM »
@ Linmayu : WOW! Linmayu, you are really a darer (or should it be daring?).
                    Seeing those Darers too much and you be in a desperate needs for 'lobotomy' now. LOL
                    Out of all six kids only John don't have the Darer chin wooow! You are extremely lucky, John  ;D

@ Dreamweaver : You result in Sekemoto-Hatch is incredibly wow in a very good way. Just like my sim here Fintan Mithrilen and Shauna O'Connell daughter
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline linmayu

• Townie
« Reply #1913 on: April 07, 2014, 09:54:03 AM »
@Sherry: I think your Mithrilen/O'Connell girl is the prettiest sim I've ever seen.  They should quit their family feud and keep making babies together ;D

Offline Rikki8528

• Occult
  • Sims 3 Fan
« Reply #1914 on: April 09, 2014, 02:39:51 AM »
I think Julius is actually OK. His features aren't generic, but they're not half bad either.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1915 on: April 10, 2014, 01:10:33 AM »
Been a while since I visited this thread!
I just had to laugh at that unibrow....

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1916 on: April 12, 2014, 02:07:41 AM »
Time to unleash more Twinbrook awesomeness on this thread. ;)

Bree Prudence, daughter of Phoenix Prudence and Molly Coddle. The blonde hair must be a mutation...but I love that she got the purple eyes.

Felicia Peddler, daughter of Clark Peddler and Penny Pincher. Pretty in an unconventional way. :)

Sammie Wolf, son of DeAndre Wolf and Gala Ball.

Vinny Castor, son of Thomas Castor and Jade Greenwood. Seems to be mostly Jade here.

Twins Jebidiah and Margarita Knack, children of Nick and Pattina Knack. Probably the nicest looking sims I've yet seen out of Twinbrook so far!

Celina Racket, daughter of Shark Racket and Chase Bayless. Also unconventionally pretty, even with the ears.

And Willow and Wisteria Bayless, daughters of Tay Bayless and Emerald Greenwood. Unique...and I'm not sure that Emerald's nose works with Tay's face shape, but neither of them are too bad, really. Only Willow got The Ears.

Offline linmayu

• Townie
« Reply #1917 on: April 12, 2014, 08:23:31 AM »
:D  I love Willow Bayless and Margarita Knack.  You got a lot of cute sims out of Twinbrook!

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1918 on: April 12, 2014, 09:32:09 AM »
I'd argue that every one of those kids has something good going for them, and most of them turned out great!

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1919 on: April 12, 2014, 09:40:18 AM »
Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. For the questionable reputation that Twinbrook has these ones turned out quite lovely.

Chase and Shark have a son too who is more or less a clone of Chase with Dennis hair, and Emerald is pregnant again. Still no Lolly / Lincoln kids (or was it Newton? I don't remember...), but I think Julienne Knack might be expecting from Bill Racket.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk