Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1106277 times)

karlissa

Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1860 on: March 22, 2014, 01:37:31 PM »

This is a child of Ho Sung Kim (A married chinese sim) and Darlene Bunch (Sunset Valley child)
He ended up as a werewolf as Ho Sung got bitten by a werewolf before the kid was born.
He's handsome though, isn't he?  ;)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1861 on: March 22, 2014, 05:30:18 PM »
Would you consider putting her up on the Swap Shop? I'd really love to play her.

Sure.  Send me a PM later to remind me. Not at my computer right now and I might forget XD

EDIT: It might be a bit.  Realized I have none of her stuff; screenshots other than the headshot, I don't have any of her other stuff recorded, like traits or LTW.  That's all on my husband's computer and he happens to be using it right now XD  But I'll try to get it a bit later.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #1862 on: March 26, 2014, 08:23:54 PM »
Since I'm not that much into playing in SV does anyone have some photos of townies from other towns?  I have noticed that most here are of SV.  A few from others, but not that many.

I have from my Random Town Jump project story photos from each town that I will post later; but I would love to see the offspring of other families from those towns. 

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1863 on: March 26, 2014, 09:35:24 PM »
Since I'm not that much into playing in SV does anyone have some photos of townies from other towns?  I have noticed that most here are of SV.  A few from others, but not that many.

True, too much of SSV already - it's overload. Lately while not playing my immortals, I go to Dragon Valley or Midnight Hollow.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1864 on: March 27, 2014, 07:19:23 PM »
Played Ava and Sean Kelly from DV just fr fun - and Ava's good genetics:

Kieran, their firstborn, seems to heavily favor his father. Only things from Ava seem to be hair color and face shape:

Terry is more of a mix. Ava's eyes and skintone, Sean's face shape, lips and nose:

Trisha, Terry's twin, is easily the prettiest townie offspring I've seen in my game. Ava's really pretty and little Asian-looking features with Sean's coloring:

That's all for now. Sorry if I did typing errors. My hands are all shaky after watching Titanic...

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #1865 on: March 27, 2014, 09:21:55 PM »
Terry looked like he is terrified of something. Is his face just stuck like that or just this shoot?
And yes, Trish is georgeous.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1866 on: March 28, 2014, 03:37:44 AM »
Terry looked like he is terrified of something. Is his face just stuck like that or just this shoot?
And yes, Trish is georgeous.

I think Terry's face is like that. He wasn't scared or anything. So yeah, he looks like he is always a bit terrified  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #1867 on: March 28, 2014, 09:29:04 AM »
Here are photos of my founder family in random town jump.  They are mostly from makeovers so very few were of them close up.

Forgot to tell what town.  They are from MV, David, like most of the townies, wears sunglasses so it was hard to see what he looked like until I removed them.  Not a bad looking guy. 

The founders were Nicoletta Lombardi and David Haynes. 

David in formal wear

Nicoletta in formal wear

They had two children, Gizetta who married Lynall Blanchi. I don't remember his parents name, I had seeded that family and they had three kids.

I have a photo of her, but none of him with a makeover as I ended up with a glitch just after they were married, so wasn't able to get any photos, but you can get an idea from this one of them together.

Gizetta

her with Lynall

and the heir Dante with his wife who is Gigi Giacoma.  I don't remember his first name and her mother was a Taylor, don't remember her first name either and they aren't in my story.  They are both townies from MV.

Dante

Gigi here is her adult photo; had to redo her hair, was given a horrible style

They had three kids Ashton was the first born and since he wasn't to be my heir I have only his teen photo, but you still get a good idea of what he looked like

Skylar in her makeover, no close up for her

Garrett, who was chosen to be heir with him after he was given hair, he aged up bald

I didn't put photos in the gallery for various reasons, forgot to get them, wanted to show only ones that may not be seen in the game, so many of what you are all that I have of them when they aged up. 

Added:  I will show the next generation, Garrett's mate and their offspring in another post.  Don't want to make this one too long.

Offline Sherry

• Immortal
« Reply #1868 on: March 28, 2014, 10:12:53 AM »
Is your founder family a resident in the town? which toen is it? or do you create them in CAS?
Because I don't recognize any of them.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1869 on: March 28, 2014, 10:47:32 AM »
Is your founder family a resident in the town? which toen is it? or do you create them in CAS?
Because I don't recognize any of them.

I believe David and Nicoletta are from Monte Vista.

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #1870 on: March 28, 2014, 10:48:55 AM »
oppps, sorry, forgot to put that info down, so used to posting on the project thread about them I forgot to add it.

I will add it, but the town is MV, the townies are David Haynes and Nicoletta Lombardi.  I completed my story which was the Restoration of the Lombardi Name.  Story was that she wanted to restore her family who were of royal bloodlines to their greatness.  Traveled to different towns each generation leaving one of the bloodline to remain, continuing the bloodline and making an impact on that town. The heir was to move to a new town and repeat until they could return to MV.  Last town was IP where my second heir marries Rubisel Ichtaca, who has royal blood and return to MV, restoring the family name. 
Once you take David glasses off you can see he is quite good looking. 

Added:  most of the towns I had to seed to get mates, so you may not know some of them, but the last name should be familiar.  Parents of the mates are both townies.  Next town the went to was MF, and Garrett married Felicity MacDuff. 

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1871 on: March 28, 2014, 04:22:08 PM »
oppps, sorry, forgot to put that info down, so used to posting on the project thread about them I forgot to add it.

I will add it, but the town is MV, the townies are David Haynes and Nicoletta Lombardi.  I completed my story which was the Restoration of the Lombardi Name.  Story was that she wanted to restore her family who were of royal bloodlines to their greatness.  Traveled to different towns each generation leaving one of the bloodline to remain, continuing the bloodline and making an impact on that town. The heir was to move to a new town and repeat until they could return to MV.  Last town was IP where my second heir marries Rubisel Ichtaca, who has royal blood and return to MV, restoring the family name. 
Once you take David glasses off you can see he is quite good looking. 

Added:  most of the towns I had to seed to get mates, so you may not know some of them, but the last name should be familiar.  Parents of the mates are both townies.  Next town the went to was MF, and Garrett married Felicity MacDuff.

I will agree.  David is ridiculously good looking.  I used him as my founding spouse in my legacy and his kids are just gorgeous.  Any genes he passes down have been fantastic.  I'll have to see what kind of townie kids he produces one of these days.  Though... I feel so strange pairing them with someone else after having a long running game with them XD That's silly isn't it?

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #1872 on: March 28, 2014, 07:34:14 PM »
I feel the same way, I played a new game in MV and had to pick him and Nicoletta, felt as if they were cheating, which is silly. 

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1873 on: March 29, 2014, 12:46:14 AM »
So what happens when you take notorious genes from Sunset Valley and mix them with notorious genes from Twinbrook?

You get these two gems. :) Meet Priscilla Bayless and her twin brother Albert, children of Tay Bayless of Twinbrook and Darlene Bunch of Sunset Valley.

Just what have I unleashed on simanity?! :P

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #1874 on: March 29, 2014, 01:14:31 AM »
*jaw drops* Oh... My... Watcher...