Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1106269 times)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1710 on: December 23, 2013, 02:59:53 PM »
@Eld: Gorgeous Twinbrook children! It's my true weakness. ;D I especially love Positive and Absolute, and the Pidgin siblings too. Dilly's kids usually tend to look just like her, so I'm not surprised that Jeff and Jess are pretty much clones of Dilly.

@Sammy: Tawanda certainly isn't a bad-looking sim, but face needs something else to balance out Buddy's features. If she got Shamus' nose or jaw, she'd probably look quite lovely! I'm mildly in love with Buddy's hair color, though, so I'm glad she inherited it.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline JumpyBerry

• Nooboo
« Reply #1711 on: December 24, 2013, 05:13:10 PM »
I can't tell you how many hours I spend looking at these kids! Might send in a few pics of my own soon!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #1712 on: December 26, 2013, 08:50:12 AM »
Those Dillon and Morrigan kids are lovely! Dillon's lips sometimes make the same effect as Bella Bachelor's lips, being so incredibly thin that they'll make any face look less attractive with that permanent smile. But all these four managed to avoid it!

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1713 on: December 28, 2013, 12:57:25 AM »
Tracking down the original townie offspring in my dynasty file is an incredible task that I'm not willing to undertake, but one particular townie baby ended up being very easy to take a picture of, so I said "why not?" to posting him.

This is Keon Whelohff, the son of Rosy Whelohff and Shamus Drudge, both from Twinbrook. Odd pairing, I know. Keon stuck around for a long time, because Rosy was a fairy and she passed that along to Keon and the rest of his siblings. I eventually cured Keon because I have bigger plans for him. ;) But here he is:

Aside from Rosy's wide nose, he's pretty normal, and in my opinion, decently attractive when looked at from the front. Shamus is probably one of the best-looking men in Twinbrook, so I guess it's to be expected.

But his profile is a different story:

It's not enough for me to deny him the chance to propagate his genes in my dynasty, but it's unusual.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1714 on: December 28, 2013, 01:17:33 AM »
Wow, that is...unusual. He seems to be mostly Rosy from the front, but there must be some odd combination of sliders from both parents to create that bizarre profile.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #1715 on: December 28, 2013, 01:57:20 PM »
Keon actually looks okay for a Twinbrook sim, I've seen much worse.

Allen Singh, son of Priscilla and Matias Singh in Starlight Shores.

His sister, Marcy.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #1716 on: December 28, 2013, 05:04:18 PM »
Been ages since I've had some townie children but I've been messing about with Woohooer, autonomous try for baby and some tents randomly dotted about town, been a bit of a baby boom in Riverview but I found these four the most interesting.

The Ivanov's have had three more kids since story progression turned them into vamps, Jasmine is the oldest of the three and when I first saw her I thought she looked a bit like an albino version of her big sister Tatiana, no Idea where the pale blonde hair comes from.

Tatiana ended up moving in with Billy Caspian and this is their son Derick, those small eyes work on Billy not sure about them on Derick though.

Roxie Lin got pregnant and I was surprised to find out the father was Lucky Perkins, this is Keith.

He got his dad's nose, which I never realised was quite so big.

Not a big as this poor chaps though, Lavar Grisby son of Laurel and Skip Broke, he looks just like Walter  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1717 on: December 28, 2013, 05:09:09 PM »
I love all those kids! With a dye job, Derrick would actually be amazingly handsome.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #1718 on: December 28, 2013, 05:24:38 PM »
Yes he's quite a good mix of both parents.

As an experiment it worked very well up to a point, I had it set up so only couples could try for baby but that was where I came unstuck when my sim got a boyfriend, and a baby :P but it just goes to show if you give them the opportunity sims will have babies and lots of them, even if it means getting laughed at for being in the park in your undies  ;D

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #1719 on: December 29, 2013, 10:29:08 AM »
@Turoskel: I think Derick is very good-looking!

@Trip: Somehow, the Whelohff nose seems to work pretty well on people, despite being huge.  I've got a second son of Rich and Rosy who got it and looks fine:

Well, sometimes genes play well together, and sometimes not so much.  Here are a few more from Twinbrook:

Buddy Bailey and Jenni Jones-Brown.  Meet their daughter Shana:

Jenni's dad has been mixing it up with Blaise Kindle.  Here is their kid, Eunice:

Molly Coddle and Phoenix Prudence, and their son Lukas:

And Bill Racket and Julienne Knack had a daughter, Cassandra.  Afterwards they got divorced, but Bill is still living with Julienne's parents.

What do you think, are the Twinbrook babies pretty, ugly, or just misunderstood?

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #1720 on: December 30, 2013, 03:43:55 AM »
Don't take this the wrong way but to me they look like they belong in Twinbrook  ;D They have that uniqueness about them that marks them as Twinbrook residents, I like that.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1721 on: December 30, 2013, 04:23:54 AM »
I agree. They aren't supermodels, and never will be. Much worse could've happened to them and they definitely aren't bad for Twinbrook.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1722 on: December 30, 2013, 04:36:00 AM »
Here I present you another batch from Riverview :

This is Dina Lin, one half of Lins Twins, daughter of Jebediah Wilson and Shirley Lin.

Delilah Lin, the other half of the Lins Twins. And I don't have to introduce you to the parents anymore, just see the above.

And as promised, I have another batch from the Bachelor-Lothario.

This is Cassandra Lothario.
Yes! I'm not kidding you about the name nor do I change the name with any cheats. And as I said before, the Lotharios Siblings is good looking batch.

DeAngelo Lothario.
This is also the game generated name. I swear. I don't do anything to change it and yet I think it suited him.

And lastly everyone, I present you Rosemaria Lothario. Still very beautiful though with a mutated wings.
(Don Lothario is a fairy now in my game and his wings like Cassandra's wings)
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline PurplrPrincess

• Obsessed Fangirl
  • Nooboo
  • I see you that looking at this text.
« Reply #1723 on: December 30, 2013, 09:33:49 PM »
Here I present you another batch from Riverview:

All of them are so pretty - and handsome for the man, haha -.

I've been following this forum post for awhile, and I made this account to show some of my own. More from Riverview coming soon.  :)

Oh, and I'm just wondering, do people from the library bin count - Like the Funkes, Williams, etc. - for original townies?
"Because I can."

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1724 on: December 30, 2013, 09:36:28 PM »
An original townie is a pre-made sim who comes with the neighbourhood when you start a new game (Bella Bachelor, Claire Ursine etc).

So pre-made families that exist only the bin aren't allowed, because they don't start off in town.

Oh, and welcome to the forum, PurplrPrincess. :)

anything