Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1106210 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1695 on: December 21, 2013, 02:14:32 PM »
I don't think the thread allows for grandchildren of original townies. Or else I could share a ton more pictures. :P

Thanks for telling me that, Trip. I think I just confused when looking at your post which you discuss about the next generation which is generation four and I thought the last picture is the generation that you mentioned, but when I look back it’s him in younger day.

Oh, if only. :)

Totally agree! Maybe Trip could discuss about the idea for creating one. Right, Raia :P ?

@ Eld - I dunno, I actually kind of like Eleanor. She's more cute and quirky than pretty, which is just as awesome. That could also be why I like her half-brother Arlo. :)

Thank you for loving her. Well, to be honest I loved all the children that I raised but I don't know how people would react to them. I love Arthur and Theo but Eleanor as well. I still wonder about her Super Max though. Miraj is already teenager in my Epic lifespan, so it just a time when Ethan and every children grow up into YA soon.
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline laugh-dream-love

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1696 on: December 21, 2013, 02:45:17 PM »

Lyle Hudson as a teen. I'm not a fan of his eyebrows because they make him look grumpy, but I left them be. I looked at Kinslee and Ariel's eyes, and the boys both have Ariel's eye colour.

I think I like Lyle better than Theo.
Lyle's my favourite too, which is good because he's the gen 2 heir!

The boys pull off that long facial structure pretty well. I like them!
Thank you. Both of their parents have long faces, so I'm glad that they can pull it off.

I think I love Lyle Hudson!
Thank you :) Lyle's my favourite, he's so cute. When he ages up to YA I might see if I can upload him to the Swap Shop, if anybody wants him?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #1697 on: December 21, 2013, 06:20:59 PM »
Wow Trip!  You got a VERY attractive sim with Lincoln Baker's mouth, I didn't think that was possible! xD

My main Twinbrook sim is really mad at Lincoln because his fiancee cheated with him, haha.  (And got pregnant, and then gave birth to a really freaky kid with Lincoln's features, light skin and blue hair, who I can't post here but trust me he is ugly.)  Well, after they broke up, Lincoln had an attractive daughter with Alma Drill (I have no clue where the hair color came from):

Probably the prettiest sim I've had born in Twinbrook is Georgina Bull, daughter of Amy Bull and Buddy Bailey:

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1698 on: December 21, 2013, 06:25:05 PM »
I'm playing Navita and Param Singh of Moonlight Falls and they just had a baby girl. She's still a toddler but once she ages up I'll definitely share some pictures! She was born with that ugly brownish-green hair so I changed it to black like both of her parents. Unfortunately, it looks like she's already taking after her father.  :-\

The last few Twinbrook children look surprisingly pretty!

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1699 on: December 21, 2013, 06:27:52 PM »
Lincoln's features seem to work on certain sims and then really don't on others. Still, he seems to often find a pollinating job in my dynasty attempts, and I absolutely don't regret it for making Bronson! You can say the same thing for a lot of Twinbrook's townies. :P

Alma usually makes pretty kids in my game, so I'm not surprised that her daughter with Lincoln turned out well. And I just love Georgina!
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1700 on: December 21, 2013, 06:44:44 PM »
The first picture is gorgeous, linmayu  :o

My world is revolving around Sinbad and Goodwin alone, maybe I should look into other too after I finally free from my own restriction to see the wonder of Twinbrook. I'm quite fascinated with Racket family though.

My Stories:

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1701 on: December 22, 2013, 10:49:02 AM »
Lately, I've been playing in riverview.
Turns out they do produce some good off springs too

Felix Broke is a son of Billy Caspian and Ruby Broke

Antonina Crosby, daughter of Yuri Ivanov and Heather Crosby

Ashley Bagley, daughter of Billy Caspian and Rhoda Bagley.

And before you see this photo, I gotta tell you, I copied and moved Bella Bachelor from Sunset Valley to Riverview and pair her with Don Lothario.
And this is their daughter Clarissa, who is a total gorgeous.

You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jamie

• Occult
« Reply #1702 on: December 22, 2013, 12:00:03 PM »
I really like Ashley Bagley! Is her hair CC? It's really pretty too.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #1703 on: December 22, 2013, 02:44:55 PM »
Continuing Dillon Lawless' journey through the Valley, here are his children with Morrigan O'Reilly, widely considered one of the best-looking female sims in DV.

Dillon Lawless

Morrigan as a teenager when the game begins

Meredith O'Reilly

Dirk O'Reilly

Willis O'Reilly

Tyron O'Reilly

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1704 on: December 22, 2013, 06:02:06 PM »
@Sherry: Most of the children are gorgeous! That also makes me wonder about Bella mystery a lot. Did she cheat on Mortimer? Did she only after Mortimer money? Because in TS2 PSP there is a reference about that, about Bella and her ulterior motive! I never want to make it official as for me only Mortimer for Bella.

@dontmindme: I think I love Meredith!

My Stories:

Offline Sherry

• A stressful student mostly. A 0,01% nice
  • Immortal
« Reply #1705 on: December 23, 2013, 02:58:02 AM »
I really like Ashley Bagley! Is her hair CC? It's really pretty too.
Yes. Her hair a CC. I don't really remember where I got it though.

@Sherry: Most of the children are gorgeous! That also makes me wonder about Bella mystery a lot. Did she cheat on Mortimer? Did she only after Mortimer money? Because in TS2 PSP there is a reference about that, about Bella and her ulterior motive! I never want to make it official as for me only Mortimer for Bella.
Well, for me it certainly not Bella for Mortimer. He deserves better than *that*. (With the *that* being a wife that would go on disappearing on him and their child and seems to have affair in many other places)
Anyway Bella creates gorgeous children with Don, which is never happened if she is with Mortimer in my other games. (meaning nowhere near my Legacy or Dynasty stories)
And yes. I said children. Clarissa is not their only child. I'll show you more later.
You want to see a miracle? be the miracle - Bruce Almighty 'God'
Everybody Lies - Gregory House

My current Goth project Goth Affairs
A Blood Red Dynasty My first try in dynasty

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1706 on: December 23, 2013, 03:22:29 AM »
Well, for me it certainly not Bella for Mortimer. He deserves better than *that*. (With the *that* being a wife that would go on disappearing on him and their child and seems to have affair in many other places)
Anyway Bella creates gorgeous children with Don, which is never happened if she is with Mortimer in my other games. (meaning nowhere near my Legacy or Dynasty stories)

And yes. I said children. Clarissa is not their only child. I'll show you more later.

I understand though about your point; well just forget about our difference let just say that I’ll be waiting for the other children. I just have thought that Don really wants to see genetic both from Bella and her child, Cassandra which is creepy and ingenious idea.

Twinbrook

Well, this is what happened if Eldan did his experiments.

Do you ever wonder if…

Goodwina Goode meets Sinbad Rotter?

Positive Rotter

Positive looks pretty and gorgeous in her own way; I’d say that I love Sinbad eyes fit well in her. That makes her look like Eastern person. Ohayo! Ni hao! An-yŏng-ha-se-yo! She inherited Sinbad feature the most and Goodwin lips.

Negative Rotter

He’s inherited his father hair colour and eyes but Goodwin feature.

Do you ever wonder if…

SinBetty meets Lang Gwydd

Positive Gwydd

Pretty much exactly like his Dad, Lang. He has red hair from Sinbad and he is slim! He even looks older than he looks even without a mustache. I love to add mustache and he’s better with short hair in my opinion. He’s gorgeous for Simmer who loves older folk, but no attractive point for people who after handsome and pretty Sims.

Absolute Gwydd

She’s actually inherited Sinbad hair colour and her eyes colour are from him but Lang eyes shape, everything else seems Lang feature but I don’t know about the lips, because Lang lips seems unique. So it’s either Sinbad eh SinBetty or Lang and she inherited that eye lashes much from her mother.

Do you ever wonder if…

Goodwina meets Lang Gwydd

Sun Gwydd

Pretty much like Goodwin with the entire feature that he had, but his eyes are unknown.

Moon Gwydd

Goodwin hair colour, eyes and Lang feature for eyes shape. I can see from her eyes but her nose seems from Goodwin and those infamous lips either from Goodwin or Lang. She’s born slim like Goodwin

Do you ever wonder if…

Andrew Bull (previously Amy) meets Jenni Jones-Brown

Santiago Bull

He has the infamous Jenni feature which in specific hair he looks like a lot like his Grandfather! He inherited Amy… um… Andrew hair though, it hard to make him looks better in my eyes except to add that beard as the last resort!  And he has Jenni blue eyes!

Samantha Bull

I totally don’t know where she got that black hair. But, she resembles Renee a lot; she had blue eyes from Jenni though. I don’t know about the rest maybe Amy or Andrew Bull feature in there as well?

Normal Pairing

Lang Gwydd and Dilly Pidgin

Jeff Gwydd

Good looking kid. I love him with that hairstyle. Hair colour and eyes colour inherited from Lang everything else that not belonging to Lang seems from Dilly. I know that Lang lips distance to his nose is infamous.

Jess Gwydd

She inherited her weight from her Dad. She had her mother hair colour and I don’t know about the rest. She looks resemble Dilly a lot, maybe something more in her eyes shape as Lang didn’t have that much eye lashes as I known.

My Stories:

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #1707 on: December 23, 2013, 08:58:10 AM »
Oh my goodness! Jess, Jeff, and Sun look really good!  :o

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1708 on: December 23, 2013, 10:02:31 AM »
I was inspired by Eldridge to switch some of the townies' genders in CAS, and to let them have children, during a break from my challenge.

Firstly I switched Oliver Greenwood of Twinbrook to female. He is known as Olivia in my save. Here's his son with Leo Wahine of Sunlit Tides. His name is Cortez.He is mosty Leo, but with dad's nose and weight.

I did exactly the same thing with Buddy Bailey of Twinbrook, and he's known as Bella in my game. This is his daughter with Shamus Drudge of the same town, which EA named Tawanda. I'm not sure what to make of her.

The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1709 on: December 23, 2013, 02:37:41 PM »
@Corey: Thanks! I’m quite surprised myself how Lang genetic could be something else with the right person. I think that Dilly and Lang really meant to be as they are romantic interest to begin with. I’d love to discover more when the time is come.

@sammymcgoff: I was laughing of joy when know there's someone who follows my footstep. Some of the children are really good, some of them not really meant to be. Just like their parents and I wonder about that myself, so many possibility that we could get instead doing a normal gameplay.

My Stories: