Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1106268 times)

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1665 on: December 15, 2013, 02:08:31 PM »
@Corey785 Wow, Davina looks exactly like someone I know.  I think her features work really well together!

@sammymcgoff I'm sure the kids will be fine if you have enough of them! xD  Besides, you're brave enough to let your simself mate with people in Twinbrook!  (I moved mine in there, but in Child form, because she shows terrible judgment whenever SP is on.  She's gotten engaged to Iqbal Alvi and married to Flat Broke when I wasn't watching...)

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1666 on: December 15, 2013, 02:29:23 PM »
@Corey: I'm a little more disturbed with Davina's mouth. Anyways, she looks like she's more of a victim of awkward teenage looks than being permanently awkward. Mackenzie is gorgeous, though.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
« Reply #1667 on: December 17, 2013, 10:10:25 AM »
The children of Geoffrey Landgraab and Nikita Alto (previously known as Nick Alto)

1st: Heinrich Landgraab

Insane, Genius, Bookworm, Eccentric and Ambitious + Family Oriented (Nerd Social Group)

2nd: Megan Landgraab

Brave, Love the Outdoor, Animal Lover, Ambitious and Angler

3rd: Jayme Landgraab

Couch Potato, Bookworm, Artistic, Ambitious and Mean Spirited

Mostly all of the children got Nick hair and Geoffrey eyes!
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1668 on: December 17, 2013, 10:15:44 AM »
Megan and Heinrich are really gorgeous. :o

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1669 on: December 17, 2013, 06:10:41 PM »
Megan and Heinrich are really gorgeous. :o

Yes, unbelievable gorgeous  :o I thought that their children would be umm... less handsome/pretty ;D

The children of Beau Andrews and Nikita Alto (previously known as Nick Alto)

1st: Pierre Andrews

Good Sense of Humor, Adventurous, Excitable, Athletic and Ambitious

He’s pretty much like Beau from his eyes shape alone, for his skin, eye colour and hair are from Nick and he had tattoo.

2nd: Harvey Andrews

Party Animal, Virtuoso, Good, Natural Born Performer and Diva

Harvey didn’t have muscle, so I made him to workout at gym. Despite he had Beau hair colour, everything else is Nick that also goes the same with his evil twin. He’s Tupac Shakur fan, so that’s why the way he dress imitated his idol. Oh, his eyes colour seems different. I don’t know where he got that though. He thought that he good at singing but his sibling and half-sibling didn’t agree, but his big brother as exception because he's the one who support him. He had diamond in rough though but not polished yet.

3rd: Josephine Andrews

Workaholic, Neurotic, Evil, Ambitious and Mean Spirited

She is Harvey evil twin.  She was curvy like her father Beau once. So, I made her work out at the gym, she looks good when slimmed down and with that hair. Really suit her well. She has different eyes colour from her twin and their parents which is strange.

If this is a Legacy attempt, it's hard for me to choose the heir because I love them all.

My Stories:

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1670 on: December 17, 2013, 06:18:08 PM »
Wow is Megan gorgeous! I never would have thought that genetic pairing would create such a lovely child!

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1671 on: December 17, 2013, 06:29:53 PM »
Wow is Megan gorgeous! I never would have thought that genetic pairing would create such a lovely child!

Yup, I’m surprised myself. For me it’s Heinrich first though, I love him! Second to him is Megan :P

For Andrews family, I think love them all so there's a little possibility for share them, sorry XD If you like, I can upload Megan at Swap Shop. But, I’ll consider about Sims children who free from custom content and store item though XD

Only Heinrich, Megan and Jayme who free from store and custom contents, for the rest I don’t know how they would be without them XD Because this gameplay didn’t have any rules, so I can feel free play at high speed (3x speed). My goal is to get three children from male townies with Nikita Alto (Nick who now is a female).

My Stories:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #1672 on: December 17, 2013, 07:13:39 PM »
Wow, all of the children are gorgeous  :o

Megan is definitely my favourite from Landgraab, second to that is Heinrich.

From Andrews, I think I love Pierre and Josephine. I never thought that Beau Andrews could give wonderful children like this  :o I thought that his children would be ugly...
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1673 on: December 17, 2013, 07:52:54 PM »
Wow, all of the children are gorgeous  :o

Megan is definitely my favourite from Landgraab, second to that is Heinrich.

From Andrews, I think I love Pierre and Josephine. I never thought that Beau Andrews could give wonderful children like this  :o I thought that his children would be ugly...

Seeing them from nooboo and growing into Young Adult with their own effort to reach A that makes me love them all. And I play on high speed so one day just like a breeze, not like playing dynasty that I must check up on everything and it's on epic life span, so after reach my own requirement, it’s time to grow up! I still think about the next destination though. I would love to pairing Nikita with the children like Mortimer, Arlo when they grow up, or I will force them to grow up to make it happen ::)

My Stories:

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1674 on: December 18, 2013, 10:52:46 AM »
The children of Dustin Langerak and Nikita Alto (previously known as Nick Alto)

1st: Grania Langerak

Vegetarian, Natural Cook, Neat, Clumsy and Heavy Sleeper

With her on your side you don’t need to hire a maid, she can clean, she can cook and she will happily do it for you, but beware sometimes that you can’t count on her when her clumsy side awakened, when that time is come put away your belonging to somewhere safe or it’ll be broken in no time!

The only thing that I could notice on her is her mouth is pretty wide. She inherited Nick hair colour and those eyes. I don’t know about the rest, maybe its Dustin feature on her? She is slim so maybe yeah that’s Dustin genetic for female version.

2nd:  Gildas Langerak

Brave, Brooding, Daredevil, Easily Impressed and Childish + Equestrian (Jock Social Group)

People who don’t know Gildas well might be think he’s calm, collective, quiet and wise-like person and quite a prince charming material with a white horse without a mustache of course. But, that is your first impression if you look from the outside.

Gildas is usually having fun with his half-brother, Pierre who always becomes his victim for playing tag.  Contemplate and consider everything is one of his daily activity beside of that he’s playing with mirror a lot.  He’s one of the Sims that I having fun to play with.

Hmm, I think that he inherited Nick hair and his eyes either from Nick or Dustin but his appearance and body weight which mean he is slim to begin with is totally from Dustin. He resembles his Dad so much!

3rd: Guennola Langerak

Loner, Love The Outdoor, Bookworm, Eco Friendly and Animal Lover.

Dustin often rolled wishes having a baby girl so here she is. She’s a fairy tale lover who waiting for her prince charming and doing anything in traditional way. People often find her strange and she’s not pretty good deal with human being, so she spent most of her time with Animal.

Quick comparison for curvy Nikita Alto and slim Nikita Alto. But, I use curvy Nikita as the original, the slim version from another save.

She’s pretty much like Nick in female version with that hair and that eye colour and she looks different when she slimmed down but I prefer her in her curvy form, she looks cute and adorable!

And this is the current progress so far! 9 kids ;D

My Stories:

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1675 on: December 18, 2013, 10:57:40 AM »
I see a lot of Dustin in all three kids. What stunners! Same goes for Beau's children.

I've never really done anything with Nick Alto, but I'll have to use him whenever I play in Sunset Valley.

Offline Luna

• Silent Reader
  • Immortal
  • The time is always right to do what is right :)
« Reply #1676 on: December 18, 2013, 11:16:33 AM »
Wow, wow, wow… Three Langerak Siblings are stunning and gorgeous, but I love Gildas and Guennola ;D

It seems Nick hair colour favoring more than the male spouse as I often see the children usually ends up with that infamous hair colour ;D
Just enjoy being yourself, you're unique, special and no one ever create story like you ♥ - Luna -

My story:
For The Children - Chapter 6: Adorable

Offline linmayu

• Townie
  • Founding Member of the Arlo Bunch Fan Club
    • What Happens In Twinbrook Stays In Twinbrook
« Reply #1677 on: December 18, 2013, 06:47:24 PM »
Hahahaha, I am rolling on the floor laughing at the thought of Nick Alto making babies with every man in Sunset Valley.  Great work :D  I would love to see a Nick Alto/Arlo Bunch kid if you ever do it!  (unashamed Arlo fan here)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
« Reply #1678 on: December 18, 2013, 07:13:25 PM »
I see a lot of Dustin in all three kids. What stunners! Same goes for Beau's children.

I've never really done anything with Nick Alto, but I'll have to use him whenever I play in Sunset Valley.

You should play Nick, he's interesting to play with ;D

Wow, wow, wow… Three Langerak Siblings are stunning and gorgeous, but I love Gildas and Guennola ;D

It seems Nick hair colour favoring more than the male spouse as I often see the children usually ends up with that infamous hair colour ;D

Um, yeah unbelievable stunning though the first impression when I see Dustin with that face, he looks like a monkey in my eyes :P

Yep, it seems that hair colour favoring the children.

Hahahaha, I am rolling on the floor laughing at the thought of Nick Alto making babies with every man in Sunset Valley.  Great work :D  I would love to see a Nick Alto/Arlo Bunch kid if you ever do it!  (unashamed Arlo fan here)

I’m afraid that you must wait for that, because older men first as my first priority! But having child with Arlo, Malcolm, Mortimer and the other will be happen for sure ::) I play in such high speed so it will be come sooner or later. I never thought that Nick would be such a pedobear :P But, of course I must force them to age up to YA before that happens!

What will come next in the store: Iqbal Alvi is Nikita next victim ::)

My Stories:

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1679 on: December 18, 2013, 10:13:37 PM »
Nikita and Iqbal...that will undoubtedly be an interesting pairing. Do you have any plans for pairing her with Jack Bunch or Boyd Wainwright by chance...?