Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1101260 times)

Offline Buttercup

• Nooboo
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1575 on: September 27, 2013, 04:00:45 AM »
Looking forward to seeing a picture.

Me too!

And like I promised a picture of William Sackholme. The parents are Susie Sackholme and Fintan Mithrilen. But I think he looks just like Mason, except for the skin.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1576 on: September 27, 2013, 04:47:03 AM »
I need to get Dragon Valley. The townies seem to have such nice genetics
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #1577 on: September 27, 2013, 01:26:16 PM »
I got it! Yes! It took a lot of trickery and stuff, but I got it!
Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you, Ron Hooley!

He's quite the hunk. Just for reference (as I know a lot of people don't have Dragon Valley, I've included pictures of his parents (Marian and Robin Hooley):

It kind of makes me wish my heir for my lifestates dynasty was a girl. I was planning to use Ron in that case but he already became a Festival worker! (Not to mention my heir was male, so Susie Sackholme will have to do)

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1578 on: September 27, 2013, 01:49:02 PM »
Ron seems to be mostly Marion, but there's definitely some of Robin's genetics in him too.
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1579 on: October 01, 2013, 01:27:31 PM »
Some more cross townie experiment results:

Leonel Hennessey-Newbie, son of Bob Newbie [Riverview] and Benni Hennessey [Appaloosa Plains]:

Olive Sekemoto, daughter of Leighton Sekemoto [Sunset Valley] and Hailey Shepard [Appaloosa Plains]:

Willow Sekemoto, Olive's twin:

I kinda like how she turned out.

Ricardo Lin, son of Bao Louie [Shang Simla] and Roxie Lin [Riverview]:

Tawana Sekemoto, daughter of Yumi Sekemoto [I aged her down, Sunset Valley] and Lincoln Porter [Isla Paradiso]

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #1580 on: October 01, 2013, 03:40:54 PM »
In the same file as Ron Hooley we have 3 of Nora Lawless's children. The first was with Kearney O'Shea, her name is Meghan and I can't seem to find my picture I stored of her anywhere!

This is probably because the spouse of my Lifestate's Dynasty will likely be her younger sister, Brittany. Her mother is still Nora, father is Aiden O'Connell - please correct me if I misspelled his name as the file hasn't been opened in a few days yet since I'm exploring a new town. Also, she is a teen (as is her older sister Meghan, I just haven't found her picture yet):

and finally their youngest sister via Aiden (as Kearney O'Shea disappeared from town - probably from being a celebrity with 3 children from 3 different women...  ::) Or the file probably thought he was glitchy so he and his brother moved out of town after Meghan was born) is Channel:

They all have the slob trait and they're all werewolves. After examining all the traits I eventually decided Brittany would best represent the Lawless genes in my dynasty and be the wife of generation 3. :)
All of these children were made using my genie's great ability to keep the town procreating (ensorcel)! :D

As far as I can tell almost all three of her girls are almost all Nora.

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #1581 on: October 02, 2013, 08:57:03 AM »
All of these children were made using my genie's great ability to keep the town procreating (ensorcel)! :D

How does that work?  ???

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
« Reply #1582 on: October 02, 2013, 08:59:52 AM »
Ensorcelment gives you control of a sim outside of the household for a few hours, so you can ensorcel a sim, have them try for baby with someone, and have them out of your hair right afterwards.
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #1583 on: October 02, 2013, 10:28:06 AM »
Ensorcelment gives you control of a sim outside of the household for a few hours, so you can ensorcel a sim, have them try for baby with someone, and have them out of your hair right afterwards.

That's good to know, thank you. ^^
But I think that's not allowed for the Immortal, Lifestates and Deca Dynasty, or?

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1584 on: October 02, 2013, 10:31:13 AM »
Correct, because you can't have live-in genies in the immortal or townie decadynasties, and you can't add to the household in the life states dynasty.

But for the 4x4...let's just say that I'm scheming too. ;D

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #1585 on: October 02, 2013, 10:46:33 AM »
But for the 4x4...let's just say that I'm scheming too. ;D

That's wonderful...the possibilities... :D

Oh, and sorry for getting out-of-topic. ^^"

Offline Trip

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1586 on: October 02, 2013, 11:00:11 AM »
But I can bring this back on-topic. Look, townie kids! Again, it's all from my immortal dynasty. For this post, I just have the ones that look good. It's a pretty mixed bag overall, but I'll save the lesser of the group for when I want to assault your eyes. :P

Starr Jones-Brown is the daughter born to Jenni and Goodwin Goode at the start of the game. The game put her in some pretty awful clothes and unflattering hair, but she cleaned up really, spectacularly well. She was also born with black hair, which bothered me since both of her parents were blond. Starr now has Goodwin's hair color since she got little else from him otherwise. :P

Rae Knack is the daughter of Julienne and DeAndre Wolfe. She's absolutely gorgeous. That is all.

Regina Carlton is the daughter of Sofia and Buddy Bailey. She straddles the line between "cute" and "strange," but there is something interesting and delicate about her features. And she got her dad's coloring, which is fantastic. Regina is a fairy like her mum. She also has four siblings.

Alfonso Pidgin (left) is the son of Dilly and Harwood Clay. He was born with the grumpy trait and wears a very vicious scowl in every picture of him except for this one, so forgive the kind of weird subject matter. Otherwise, Alfonso is great. He has his mother's wonderful jaw and her weird nose bridge and his dad's big mouth and his green eyes. I couldn't have asked for better, actually. Especially since he has a half-brother who turned out far, far worse.

And since everyone loved Reilly Racket from some posts back, I have his teen picture. I misplaced his CAS shot, but he looks adorable in-game too. As a reminder, he's the son of Lolly and Justin Kayes:

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #1587 on: October 02, 2013, 12:17:15 PM »
I'm also going to clarify that I was playing an unofficial Lifestates Dynasty.
I was having too much fun playing all of my family (even the extended family), and I really wanted to mess around with my Genie.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1588 on: October 02, 2013, 05:28:44 PM »
Faye Newbie, of Mags and Robert Newbie of Riverview. The fact that her name is Faye and she became a fairy is purely coincidental.

Tami Shelley, daughter of Constance Shelley and Norman Joy:

She turned out to be pretty :D

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #1589 on: October 03, 2013, 06:34:56 PM »
You can never go wrong with Constance Shelley, that's what I always say.  :D

I've got a bit of an interesting pairing here. This is Pepper, daughter of Betty Simovitch and Cycl0n3 Sw0rd. She seems to resemble Cycl0n3 more to me, but with Betty's mouth and nose. Not bad, if you ask me.  :D

anything