Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1101245 times)

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1395 on: July 04, 2013, 10:38:13 AM »
This gem is Sophie Lott, daughter of Darren Lott and Mercedes May of Starlight Shores. Whilst she isn't the Arlo Bunch sort of ugly, she's very masculine looking. Maybe it's because she inherited all of her father's features and none of her mother's.

The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1396 on: July 04, 2013, 11:17:44 AM »
When I looked at the picture, I was expecting to see Arlo Bunch as one of the parents, but obviously not! I don't have Starlight Shores, but I know who I won't be partnering up if I do!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ceewah

• Nooboo
« Reply #1397 on: July 05, 2013, 11:29:00 AM »
This gem is Sophie Lott, daughter of Darren Lott and Mercedes May of Starlight Shores. Whilst she isn't the Arlo Bunch sort of ugly, she's very masculine looking. Maybe it's because she inherited all of her father's features and none of her mother's.

Her features are so small! She isn't completely ugly. If you lower to nose and make the eyes larger, she'll be fine. I love her hair. Where did you get it?

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1398 on: July 05, 2013, 01:56:02 PM »
Her features are so small! She isn't completely ugly. If you lower to nose and make the eyes larger, she'll be fine. I love her hair. Where did you get it?

I think it comes with the Master Suite stuff pack

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1399 on: July 06, 2013, 09:32:20 PM »

Tiffani Steel, daughter of Christopher Steel and Zelda Mae. She definitely inherited the infamous Steel lips and Chris's eye color, though it looks like she got everything else from Zelda, including the hair color.

Her little brother Augustine, who seems to be mostly Christopher, though the distance between his nose and upper lip seems slightly smaller.

Deidra Hart, daughter of Gus and Dorie. She seems to be predominantly Dorie with a mixed complexion and Gus's hair color. Very pretty, I think. :)

Shantell Kimura, daughter of Tori Kimura and Connor Frio. She appears to have inherited Connor's lips and eye color, but the rest is entirely Tori.

Jasmin Jolina, daughter of Jamie Jolina and Thornton Wolff. She is in every way her father's daughter except for a single feature--her nose. For some reason she reminds me of the actress Liv Tyler. Note to self: this pairing makes lovely children. If only Thornton didn't have commitment issues! :P

Josiah Bunch, son of Ethan Bunch and Holly Alto. He is an even mix of both parents, with Holly's hair color, jawline, and lips, and Ethan's eyes, eye color, and nose. Just when I thought I'd seen it all from these two, they surprise me again. WOW is he good looking.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1400 on: July 07, 2013, 05:07:58 AM »
Those are some beautiful kids, Raia, especially Shantell! I think I'll have to try out some of those pairings myself!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1401 on: July 07, 2013, 08:02:11 AM »
For a laugh, I switched Arlo Bunch's gender in CAS and let him have kids in Starlight Shores.  However, this young lady is actually the prettiest one of the lot, despite her weird nose.

Here's Amelia Elson, the female Arlo's daughter with Craig Elson.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1402 on: July 07, 2013, 10:40:04 AM »
Those are some beautiful kids, Raia, especially Shantell! I think I'll have to try out some of those pairings myself!

Shantell has FOUR brother and sisters thanks to story progression. Tori and Connor have been rather busy. :P

For a laugh, I switched Arlo Bunch's gender in CAS and let him have kids in Starlight Shores.  However, this young lady is actually the prettiest one of the lot, despite her weird nose.

Here's Amelia Elson, the female Arlo's daughter with Craig Elson.

She's not too bad, really. You should try pairing female Arlo with the father from your previous gem. Darren Lott? That might be...interesting. :P

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1403 on: July 07, 2013, 12:10:44 PM »
RaiaDraconis - Actually, that isn't a bad idea. I might do that when I play tomorrow.... I do have pics of other female Arlo kids also

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1404 on: July 08, 2013, 04:04:56 AM »
I have another unusual looking kid from the female Arlo

Meet Ricky, the female Arlo's son with Wayne Martin.  :'( Although he somehow manages to pull off the Arlo nose!

Here's the female Arlo's kid with Darren Lott. His name is Rocky and he's all Arlo other than the hair colour

Finally, this is Tori, his kid with Brandon Woods, who's from Starlight Shores just like the other two fathers. She is more fortunate than them though, as she's all Brandon other than the mouth and mutated hair colour.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1405 on: July 08, 2013, 09:42:45 AM »
I think the larger lips help Ricky's case.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1406 on: July 08, 2013, 10:50:14 AM »
I think the larger lips help Ricky's case.

That was my thoughts too! Thank goodness he got Wayne's lips

Offline Jade

• Townie
  • be your own kind of beautiful. :)
    • Blessed Curse
« Reply #1407 on: July 08, 2013, 02:37:02 PM »
I have two kids from one of my files. I'm having Vita Alto get together with every man in Sunset Valley to populate the world! xD So far she has had twins with her own husband, Nick Alto. I did give Vita a makeover, as shown in this post.

Aiden Alto

Addison Alto

They both were actually pretty nice-looking whenever I widened their eyes and took out the gray streaks in their hair. (:
Blessed Curse

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1408 on: July 10, 2013, 01:50:06 PM »
Another gem from the female Arlo Bunch.

This is Jessica Savage, whose father is Bryce Savage of Starlight Shores. She isn't the prettiest Sim out there, but out of a set of triplet girls, she's the prettiest by far.

Offline Jade

• Townie
  • be your own kind of beautiful. :)
    • Blessed Curse
« Reply #1409 on: July 10, 2013, 09:37:33 PM »
Jed Keaton - Marty Keaton & Justine Keaton

Owen Andrews - Beau Andrews & Victoria Andrews

Roy Sekemoto - Leighton Sekemoto & Tori Kimura

Regina Ursine - Jared Frio & Claire Ursine

Blessed Curse

"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength." - Corrie Ten Boom