Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1101282 times)

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1260 on: March 18, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »
Just finished my test play of Uni so thought I'd age up the three kids that got born in Riverview.

First off two McDermotts, I didn't add those freckles, their parents do have them so I guess Twallans story progression did that.

Chad McDermott, he looks a lot like his big brother Maximus.

And his younger sister Dayna.

And the Newbies had a girl called Katrina, she looks a lot like her mother Mags.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1261 on: March 19, 2013, 09:34:13 AM »
This is Alex Sargeant, the son of Bobby Sargeant of Twinbrook and Gracie Loveland of Appaloosa Plains. He's surprisingly handsome for a child of Gracie. I think he's all Gracie except for eye shape and hair colour

The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline plumbbobparadise

• Nooboo
« Reply #1262 on: March 19, 2013, 07:15:45 PM »
Hi everyone, I stopped playing Sims 3 for about a year and just bought Seasons and University  ;D  Wow, some good looking townie kids have come up since I was last here lol.

The Vanderburg Twins (Alexandra and Anastasia, daughters of Catarina and Renauld in Hidden Springs) have now reached young adulthood and are currently in college. 

As teens

Alexandra

Anastasia

The pair together at Snowflake Day

BTW, they did have 'minor' plastic surgery adjustments, nothing major.  Alexandra's nose was moved up some, Anastasia had her weight slider moved somewhat to the left.  Alexandra's weight loss is mostly due to the fact that she's training to be in the military LOL

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #1263 on: March 29, 2013, 02:04:39 PM »
Today I found some pictures of my second Deca Dynasty attempt. It failed cause I had an aging bug from the day of generation 3's birth.
Besides, I lost the contact to this story. I think I will give it another try, with the same founders, but that will be one day.

Children of Emma Hatch and Thornton Wolff:

The Ursine girl that got again an old fashioned German name (I think it was Edelgard):

The twins of Morgana Wolff and Connor Frio:

The triplets born to Agnes and Stiles McGraw(named Roberta, Rocky and Rudy; Agnes likes names with the same first letter, last she named her kids Nobby and Nadina):

Jamie Jolina and Christopher Steel got twins (the girl's name was Gitte):

Christopher got another pair together with Zelda Mae:

The last one is Margaret Alto, her parents are Holly and Parker Langerak.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1264 on: April 03, 2013, 01:43:23 PM »
Wow, Thornton and Emma make cute kids. :) Really all of them are quite nice looking. Sunset Valley produces some fun genetics.

A few more from my Supernatural test file:

A little while back I posted the daughter of Agnes Crumplebottom and Arlo Bunch. Well...they've since married and had another child.

This is Aldo Bunch. He is all Arlo, but managed to inherit Agnes's jaw. I actually kind of like him. :)

Anton Wolff, son of Thornton Wolff and Vita Alto (after I used a youth potion and a personality swap potion on her and she divorced Nick). Truthfully, I've seen worse...but Vita's facial structure does him no favors.

Finally, Leif Frio, son of Connor Frio and Blair Wainwright. This is a new one for me. In almost all of my games Blair dies alone and childless, so it was great to see her paired up with someone for a change. Leif is a handsome one, too.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1265 on: April 05, 2013, 03:47:09 AM »
Aldo would be quite good looking if he didn't have that nose in my opinion! I'm not sure what to make of Anton. I like him, but why...? Leigh is definately the best looking in my opinion. I suppose both his parents are good at turning out lovely children.
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1266 on: April 05, 2013, 05:54:09 AM »
RaiaDraconis - I actually like Anton - I can see he has Thornton's facial features, despite Vita's facial structure.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1267 on: April 07, 2013, 03:33:57 AM »
If it wasn't for those lips and those eyebrows, Anton could definitely be a very handsome man.
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1268 on: April 07, 2013, 10:47:06 AM »
If it wasn't for those lips and those eyebrows, Anton could definitely be a very handsome man.

See, that's just it. Thornton's lips do not work well on Vita's facial structure. If it had been the other way around (Vita's lips on Thornton's facial structure) it would have been a totally different ball game.

The eyebrows fortunately are changeable. :P

Offline Laida

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1269 on: April 07, 2013, 02:44:37 PM »
I have got a daughter with a really good copy of Cornelia Goth with different facial colours. Before I got always a mix of Gunther or Cornelia, but this time I got a god copy! :D

Agatha Goth

Unfortunately, I didn't save her and she died long, long ago. I lost the world-file too, well :S

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1270 on: April 08, 2013, 01:38:00 PM »
This is Aled Smith-Jones, son of Lenny Smith Jones and Amy Bull. He's pretty much a clone of Lenny, except he has Amy's hair colour.

Here's a collage of him as he aged from toddler to Young Adult

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1271 on: April 09, 2013, 04:42:28 AM »
That's a really cool collage, Sammy! Once I had a child from Amy Bull (But with Sinbad Rotter I think) as the father. This picture reminds me of the child (A boy, can't remember his name) because of the hair. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of him to share. Bad watcher!
Bubbles's Workshop

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1272 on: April 09, 2013, 05:39:24 AM »
Thanks very much, Bubbles. I think Lenny is one of the better looking men in Twinbrook, so I was interested to see if Amy's genes mixed well with his, but I can't really see Amy in Aled.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1273 on: April 09, 2013, 02:17:21 PM »
Danny Hoppcraft, of Miriam and James Hoppcraft

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #1274 on: April 09, 2013, 03:04:14 PM »
Poor James and Miriam. Always getting fairy children. :P
Danny's not too bad looking. Looks like he has his mother's eyes, and face shape.
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest