Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1101275 times)

Offline Eldridge

• I am thou, thou art I
  • Watcher
  • Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1245 on: March 07, 2013, 06:34:56 AM »
The hair is a store item called Derby Delight.

Thank you so much, Audren :D
“Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” ― Ellen Hopkins

My Stories:
1. The Demosthenes Immortal Dynasty: Kev's Corner #08 - Thankful (31/12/13)
2. The Goode-Rotter's Life Story: Case Eleven - Signs of Love (27/12/13)

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #1246 on: March 08, 2013, 10:06:55 AM »
These two really caught my eye:

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/gallery/albums/userpics/10469/brianna_watch~0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3ucKp.jpg

the hairstyles in my game are so rubbish!

They're both CC, if you want them, have maisie send you a link or two in a pm.
Although, can you please send me a link for the first one maisie? Thanks^^

~Anna

I'm going to send you a link for the hairstyle Brianna is wearing. But sadly I can't tell you something about the hair in the second picture cause it wasn't posted by me. Im sorry.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

« Reply #1247 on: March 08, 2013, 11:06:27 AM »
At the moment I have been playing bessie clavell as a YA, she now has 1 daughter with buster clavell, 2 daughters and one son with Leighton Sekemoto, and twins with Connor Frio! She may also be having a child with Arlo if I get around to it. :D

Speeking of Connor, The Frio- McIrish kids look great.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1248 on: March 08, 2013, 06:29:37 PM »
Lyndsey Platt-Cupp, daughter of Danielle Platt and Steve Cupp of Starlight Shores. I think she turned out okay, except for the lips, but that's my opinion.

Alfred Lee, of Sonoko and Mitch Lee of Starlight Shores:

His sister Charmaine:

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #1249 on: March 09, 2013, 12:57:20 AM »
At the moment I have been playing bessie clavell as a YA, she now has 1 daughter with buster clavell, 2 daughters and one son with Leighton Sekemoto, and twins with Connor Frio! She may also be having a child with Arlo if I get around to it. :D

Speeking of Connor, The Frio- McIrish kids look great.

Sounds like Bessie's been getting around ;)

In this installment of my Sunset Valley genetics extraviganza we have *drum roll*

ANOTHER URSINE-FRIO PRODUCTION this is Mindi...she's a decent looking sim though I've seen better Ursine-frio babies.

This is Lola Hart, Dorie and Gus' second daughter. With a little exercise she is really quite beautiful. Like her sister of course, I like that she has smaller eyes...or maybe it's a bigger head?

This handsome fella is Zelda Mae and Stiles McGraw's son Angelo. I have no idea where the black hair came from... but is suits him. He favours his father, make's me wonder if Stiles would suit a dye job...

Last is one of my favourite results from this little experament. Jemima Kimura, Tori Kimura and Thornton Wolff's daughter. Cha-ching she's a doozey :P

Offline maisie

• Occult
« Reply #1250 on: March 09, 2013, 05:07:12 AM »
This is Lola Hart, Dorie and Gus' second daughter. With a little exercise she is really quite beautiful. Like her sister of course, I like that she has smaller eyes...or maybe it's a bigger head?

This handsome fella is Zelda Mae and Stiles McGraw's son Angelo. I have no idea where the black hair came from... but is suits him. He favours his father, make's me wonder if Stiles would suit a dye job...

These two are great! I knew that Stiles can produce some great children but I have to pay more attention to the Hart's, too.

Anna33

« Reply #1251 on: March 09, 2013, 09:03:54 AM »
These are my Clavell children, First its Zoesha Clavell daughter of Bessie and Buster.

She got granny Jennie's hair, if you were wondering where it came from.

This is Alexander, Connor Frio and Bessie's son. He blinked (Connor decided to become a fairy)

And Alexannder's twin brother Callum.

This is Harriette, Daughter of Leighton Sekemoto and Bessie.

Her sister Bellerina, Also Bessie and Leighton.

And other brother Bob, (Bessie and Leighton.)

This guy is Darryl Clavell, Xander Clavell and Jamie Jolinas son.

And now for my Favorite of the Bunch Its Mikhail, son of Bessie and Arlo!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #1252 on: March 09, 2013, 09:26:05 AM »
Dorie Hart has great genetics. With a makeover and working out she's a beauty, too, but you'd never know because of her crazy wardrobe. 

Harriette looks a lot like young Bessie.

Offline Axiom

• Immortal
« Reply #1253 on: March 09, 2013, 01:39:48 PM »
If I ever do an Uglacy, Arlo just may be Gen 2's spouse. :3

Davina Singh, of Matias and Priscilla Singh from Starlight Shores

Quinn Foster-Savage, of Courtney and Bryce Foster-Savage:

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #1254 on: March 12, 2013, 10:52:47 PM »
These two are great! I knew that Stiles can produce some great children but I have to pay more attention to the Hart's, too.

It's interesting to experiment, you get plenty of surprises.

@anna33 Bessie and Leighton seem to make pretty offspring...I'll keep that in mind ;)

Offline StratfordT

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #1255 on: March 13, 2013, 12:38:21 AM »
Here's Candice from my immortal dynasty. She's the daughter of Christopher Steel and Agnes Crumplebottom. She looks a lot like her mother.

JessieJJJ

« Reply #1256 on: March 13, 2013, 12:41:48 AM »
Here's Candice from my immortal dynasty. She's the daughter of Christopher Steel and Agnes Crumplebottom. She looks a lot like her mother.

That is an interesting mix Candice has.

Offline Turoskel

• Watcher
« Reply #1257 on: March 14, 2013, 09:44:46 AM »
I just started a new game after getting Uni, I updated my Twallan mods first because after playing my dynasty for weeks it's nice to have townie kids again, or so I thought but now I'm thinking I either missed updating something or have some bizarre setting going on as Tom Shallow just had a baby   :o

When the pop up arrived saying Tom and June were expecting I didn't think anything of it till I saw Tom was just a floating head and feet, so I switched house and sure enough Tom was pregnant not June and not by an alien either, I decided to carry on till the baby was born out of curiosity but now I shall go double check my mods.

So here she is Carrie Shallow, no idea where the blonde hair came from but other than that she is the spitting image of June her......father  ???

EDIT: Found what went wrong, It appears the new caste system Twallan added got messed up in my game, hopefully a reset will straighten the pregnancy gender issue out for me.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1258 on: March 17, 2013, 02:03:02 AM »
I'm not responsible for this...but I will report it.

There is no mistaking who her father is. The crazy thing is the identity of her mother. This is Tenisha Crumplebottom. Literally the same day that Arlo became a YA he and Agnes were dating, and two days later she was pregnant.

Horace Alto, son of Nick and Vita. He is mostly Nick but managed to inherit Vita's weight. For curiosity's sake I checked his traits: Good, Eco-Friendly, Easily Impressed, Family-Oriented, and Handy. That would explain why he is enemies with both of his parents.

Alice Bachelor, daughter of Michael Bachelor and Bebe Hart. She seems to be all Michael.

This last one was my doing:

Jasmine Alvi, daughter of Miraj Alvi and Kaylynn Langerak. Since StoryProgression seems to like getting these two together so much in my games I decided to play the couple just for grins. Jas is very much a mix of both parents with a touch of Dustin thrown in for good measure (the hair).

This save file is going nuts. Iqbal Alvi got together with Zelda Mae in this one and had two kids, Emma Hatch and Cycl0n3 Sw0rd got together (again) and also have two kids, the Andrews family has two kids, Jared Frio has twins with...someone. I think it's Pauline Wan, and Ayesha Ansari has a kid with Stiles McGraw. Not pairings that I've typically seen. If I remember I'll see if I can get screenshots of these guys.

Offline sammymcgoff

• Budding linguist
  • Townie
  • Rwy'n byth ifanc
« Reply #1259 on: March 17, 2013, 05:54:56 PM »
Arlo's features look good on Tenisha for some strange reason. Horace is very handsome as well.
The Twinbrook Genetic Challenge

anything