Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1101280 times)

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #1080 on: January 29, 2013, 02:09:05 AM »
Kylie Steel, daughter of Christopher Steel and Jamie Jolina

I changed her awful hair style, clothes and fixed her make up.  (She had her mother's atrocious makeup!)
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #1081 on: January 29, 2013, 03:47:41 AM »
Kylie Steel, daughter of Christopher Steel and Jamie Jolina

I changed her awful hair style, clothes and fixed her make up.  (She had her mother's atrocious makeup!)

Did you add her freckles?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #1082 on: January 29, 2013, 03:57:12 AM »

Isobel does have a bit of an odd profile. Marlin Maloney is quite handsome in my opinion.

Offline Magz from Oz

• Watcher
« Reply #1083 on: January 29, 2013, 05:32:46 AM »
Did you add her freckles?

Yes, I added the freckles and changed her hair thinking I would create her as a Sim for Schipp and saved her to my bin.  An interesting thing happened when I placed her in new unglitched Sunset Valley file to skill her up.  Despite being the same age as Chris and Jamie she recognises them in her friends tab as her parents.  I changed households and played Chris and sure enough, he lists her as his daughter and wanted to encourage her to improve her skills.  ???
Where there is love - there is life. -- Mahatma Gandhi

My Stories:
1. Duty Calls
2. Duty Calls Sequel: Islands of Sunset Valley
3. The Lady of the Lake
4. The Secret Time Traveler

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #1084 on: January 30, 2013, 11:24:08 AM »
Kylie is stunning. I do wish that freckles were genetic though.

I started a fresh game in SV and am keeping aging off for the time being. I guess the older townie couples took it as an invitation to procreate, because there was a serious baby boom. I won't show Nancy and Geoffrey's daughter since she is pretty much a dead ringer for the last Landgraab kid I posted, but the others are interesting. :)

Tate Wainwright, son of Boyd and Susan Wainwright.

Latosha Goth, daughter of Gunther and Cornelia Goth.

Rocio Bunch, daughter of Jack and Judy Bunch. There is something unsettling about her that I can't quite put my finger on. (and no, I'm not responsible for this one--I'm actually playing the Wolff family in this game :P)

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
« Reply #1085 on: January 30, 2013, 11:27:52 AM »
Tate and Latosha are good looking but Rocio doesn't look great (Bunch genetics).
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1086 on: January 30, 2013, 11:48:39 AM »
I think it is the eyes.  They are deep set, which makes a sim look either evil or just plain up to something, lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #1087 on: January 30, 2013, 12:50:30 PM »
I come up with "the combination of the deep-set eyes and prominent cheekbones" - she looks like she's had badly-done plastic surgery on her cheeks.

(Daughter was complaining about how hard it is to draw faces the other day - we concluded that the problem is, your brain is very finely tuned to tell you when something's wrong with a face, but can't always identify exactly what the problem is.)
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #1088 on: January 30, 2013, 12:55:27 PM »
(Daughter was complaining about how hard it is to draw faces the other day - we concluded that the problem is, your brain is very finely tuned to tell you when something's wrong with a face, but can't always identify exactly what the problem is.)

I knew something was bothering me when I tried to draw faces.

Yeah, it looks like Rocio got Judy's facial structure, which was rather badly made. Judy looks pretty normal when at her usual weight, but her face just looks odd when she slims down. Too bad, because Rocio otherwise looks acceptable.

My biggest tip for sim-makers is to always make sure that things don't look deformed at different weights, ages, or genders. When you don't, you get Bunches.

Offline Dextra2

• Ruler-of-All-She-Sees-And Has A Really Big Ego.
  • Immortal
  • You can call me Dex!
« Reply #1089 on: January 30, 2013, 02:43:39 PM »
My biggest tip for sim-makers is to always make sure that things don't look deformed at different weights, ages, or genders. When you don't, you get Bunches.
I can second that. I made a (rather creepy looking) couple a while back and they're children... *shivers* I'm use to it now, but I've never seen such scary looking toddlers or children. And it's better off if one of them is blad....
If a cluttered desk is an indication of a clutter mind, what is indicated by an empty desk?
~~~
That one moment when you realize you've been stalking the same thread for ten minutes... And there no reason why because you're up to date on everything.
~~~
Crossing the Rubicon

The Dark Fae's Quest

Offline Cheezey

• Immortal
« Reply #1090 on: January 31, 2013, 09:54:07 AM »
Rocio isn't terrible for a Bunch, but that's hardly a compliment to her looks.  :P

The Wainrights seem to make good kids most of the time! The biggest flaw I've found with them is they tend to be too skinny, probably because Boyd's sliders are all the way to the left. I find it interesting that none of their kids ever look much like Blair.  I'm guessing she was a CAS sim when EA made her, and she wasn't directly taken from either of their genetics. 

I love the children Gunther and Cornelia make, too. They're almost always good-looking.  It's a shame they're so close to elderhood, otherwise they could put a lot of attractiveness into the town gene pool!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1091 on: February 01, 2013, 10:57:59 AM »
I tried out the Susan Wainwright/Jack Bunch combo and the game gave me a girl/boy set of twins  :D

This is Madeline. She's okay but a bit on the plump side with Jack's awful nose:

And this is Percy. I personally think his nose is too far down his face/close to his mouth so it all looks rather squashed:

So, not perfect. I think their mother's genes really force back those ugly Bunch features (apart from poor Maddy's nose) though.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #1092 on: February 01, 2013, 11:05:46 AM »
Percy looks to have his mum's nose, so Susan isn't perfect either.

I don't think Jack is a particularly awful looking guy as-is, but that nose just doesn't work on girls. :(

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #1093 on: February 01, 2013, 11:10:09 AM »
Percy looks to have his mum's nose, so Susan isn't perfect either.

I don't think Jack is a particularly awful looking guy as-is, but that nose just doesn't work on girls. :(

I used cheats to switch Percy into a girl and he (or she?) looked a lot better. I think if I'd done that to Maddy (switched to a boy) then she might have looked a bit better.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #1094 on: February 01, 2013, 10:28:26 PM »
For the sheer disturbing joy of it, I paired up Christopher Steel and Cornelia Goth. Don't ask where the hair comes from, because I know nothing.

Here is Bryan's twin brother, Ryan.

Ryan is actually quite pretty in female form, although "she" resembles Cornelia.
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty