Author Topic: Flower Patterns by Gheez - updated 3 April 2013  (Read 20757 times)

Offline beccaboo105

• Townie
Re: Flower Patterns by Gheez
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2011, 06:42:57 AM »
These are so lovely! So many different styles of them too, love all your patterns, thankyou  ;)
"All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." ~Walt Disney~

Offline Sarah

• Townie
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 11:33:22 AM »
Thank you for the lovely flower patterns, I'm going to redecorate my Sims' home with them as soon as I finish installing them!
Grr Argh!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Summers

• Occult
Re: Flower Patterns by Gheez - new patterns being added...
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 03:03:27 AM »
Attar Of Roses

The tartan, without the roses, may be downloaded here.  (The pattern should probably have been called 'Ruddy Red Roses', to tie in with the name of the tartan pattern, but it is not because they aren't, they're ruddy pink ones.)

This pattern caught my eye. Thanks a lot.:D
Very hard to be escaped from Sims.

Offline BlazeGirl12

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »
When I first saw FlorrieAbundance, I thought, "Oh my goodness, that would look awesome on a pillow!" That is, before realizing that these are virtual patterns...
Awesome job on these patterns. :]

Sarcastic hearts. :]
Noble Legacy

bshag

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 03:11:12 PM »
Very nice patterns Gheez...I got several of them but love the AttarRose pattern most.  Just a question, since I have so many lovely patterns in my Fabrics category it takes nearly a full minute to fill in the category.  Could you guys put some in Plastics and Rubber...not so many there. :D

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 09:16:14 AM »
Incredible and simply stunning! Awesome job, downloading. Thanks. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

nredmond

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 11:06:10 AM »
Oh I simply love those flower themes. They are absolutely adorable and one hundred percent likable :) It is so hard to find beautiful internet flowers to decorate your home with but you all presented so many great opportunities here, that I am really stunned by it. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011, 11:21:40 AM »
All your designs are very beautiful . Thanks for sharing .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2011, 09:57:36 PM »
Awesome stuff!  I've downloaded one and will definitely be back for more once I test this one out!   :)

Offline Tamuh

• German Girl
  • Nooboo
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 04:34:48 PM »
Your flower patterns are really love at second sight. :D Thank you very much for sharing. Finally a fresh look for my Sims' Wallpapers.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 01:54:26 AM »
Thank you all so much for the kind comments.

Cats and Flowers

I had an idea, in my head, for a pattern that I wanted.  I'm not sure that I've succeeded in realising it yet.  Here are some of my attempts.

These patterns may be found under Misc.

Bloom n Cat

'COLOURLovers' is an online website where you can create and share pattern templates, patterns and colour palettes.  (You also get the chance to name colours, which is kind of cool.)  You hold the copyright of any pattern templates that you create and a shared copyright when you colour another creator's pattern.  There are links to allow you to buy your pattern as artwork or actual fabric.

This pattern was created by me on the COLOURLovers site and imported, as a tile, to CAP.  The tones of the flowers are changeable in-game.

Bloom n Grey Cat

This pattern was created by me on the COLOURLovers site and imported, as a tile, to CAP.  The tones of the flowers are changeable in-game.

Bloom n Sandcat

Oops, I feel you're sensing a touch of déjà vu. Though this one was also created by me on the COLOURLovers site and imported, as a tile, to CAP; it is slightly more recolourable as this cat will change colour along with the flowers.

Cat the Moon

This one was actually created in CAP using clipart that I've used in other shared patterns.  The background is fully recolourable and it is possible to change the shades of the flowers and moon.  Interestingly, it is also possible to change the colour of the cat's eyes, though not the actual cat.

Small Cat n Moon

I thought that a smaller version of 'Cat the Moon' might be handy.  However, it may not be so useful as I took a shortcut and added the pattern as one layer; unfortunately, this means that the background cannot be recoloured.

Some examples of the patterns applied in game, showing the 'colourability':

My graphics are set to low. Hopefully they will not appear as fuzzy in your game.