Author Topic: Heart Vine & Birds Pattern by Gheez  (Read 13315 times)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
No problem, Jancy as it's really helped me too.  Especially:

I always put it in stencil unless I absolutely must keep the detail. It looks sharper and seems so recolour more cleanly in-game.  ;D

and:

I have a plain black background I made in Elements which is 256 by 256, imported into cap.  To make a perfect square in the middle in CAP W 256  H 256   X 128   Y 128

I found that I needed to use a stencil or else it wouldn't recolour in my game and having the co-ordinates has meant no more lines.  Thank you both.

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
Vine Birds

I'm pleased to share a version of the Vine Birds pattern that now has a recolourable background.  The vine can also be recoloured, as can each bird. Please note that the birds recolour in a rather peculiar fashion - they appear in the contrast of the colour that you select - moving the brightness control, gives more or less feather detail.

The picture below is really only to show that the pattern may be recoloured, the picture is taken in game, sorry about the poor quality.

I apologise that there are now so many versions, with only slight differences, available but hopefully this means that you will find one that you like.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: Heart Vine & Birds Pattern by Gheez
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2011, 12:22:41 AM »
Gheez I've used this pattern in so many different ways and places now.  I LOVE it. I think it's my all time favorite pattern.  Thanks so much.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline catlover

• Townie
Re: Heart Vine & Birds Pattern by Gheez
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 02:38:52 PM »
Wow! Awesome! I will really enjoy this pattern in my game!

anything