Author Topic: The Colour Dynasty - Update 4/8/2013 (Final Chapter) The Final Goodbyes  (Read 26463 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Colour Dynasty Returns (So far, so good)
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 05:02:47 PM »
Sunshine:

I guess Grandpa Franklin is getting tired now, so I will be finishing out the dynasty.  Gives me something to do while I think about everything that has happened.  First, it is only a few days until daddy turns 90 and we all know what that means.  I have heard of people passing away before their 90th or living way past their 90th.  I know this whole dynasty now falls on my shoulders, since I am the one to bear the 8th generation, but, I would rather have my dad around for a while.  He finally made it to Distinguished Director and he is the best there is.  He is always getting calls to shoot some kind of footage and hold auditions.  Mom and dad try to spend as much time together as possible and even have a trip planned out together.

I went downtown for a while and it seems people are dropping like flies.  While I was there, two townspeople passed away, one right after the other in front of the grocery store.

That is kinda scary.  I guess Grandpa Franklin got kind of nostalgic, because I found him at the family cemetary mourning over Grandma Agnes and after all of these years.  It seems like I know her from all that Grandpa Franklin talks about her.  He never has starting dating and I don't think he ever will.

I have had no luck in the men department.  As soon as I invite someone over, we talk for a few minutes and they run off.  I am not sure what I am suppose to do about finding someone.
We all got together at the park and all the immortals played and it was so much fun, especially to see the excitement on their faces.

We woke up one Sunday and had all decided to go to the park and then mom and dad were leaving on their belated honeymoon to France, when I heard a terrible noise downstairs and when I got there it was too late.

Oh no, not daddy, not yet. It wasn't time and they had their trip.  I was devestated, even moreso was mom.  Daddy begged the Reaper, but of course, it was no good.  I suppose it was Daddy's time, even though he was only 89.

Grandpa Vincent tried to comfort mom, but she was just standing there like a statue.  She couldn't even move and I was no help, I was to hysterical.

We asked Mom if she wanted us all to go with her to the cemetary to place daddy's urn and she said no, she wanted to spend some time alone with her beloved Cecil.

Ya know, she sat on that bench all night, I was told.  As for me, I ran out of the house and went to the park, to my favorite spot.  Daddy use to bring me here when I was little and push me for hours.

I already missed him and his wonderful laugh and those big strong arms, that use to wrap around me when I was scared.  I wondered across the street to the pool and there was a bar there, with a really nice looking bartender.  We started talking and he comforted me and we must have talked for hours.  It was just getting light when I got home and I have to be at work in two hours.

Could this be the future father of my future nooboo.  Right now, I don't have the energy to find out, but maybe this weekend, we will see where it takes me.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 08:53:14 PM »
Ahw, R.I.P Cecil Colour. :'(
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 06:55:27 PM »
R.I.P. Cecil
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

stardom2011

« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2011, 04:07:04 AM »
R.I.P Cecil
love the dynasty btw I have one and its called the Colour Dynasty too havent started posting yet though

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Colour Dynasty - The 8th generation is born
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 09:13:01 AM »
Mom was mourning daddy and grandpa Franklin is so funny.  He finally got her to laugh by making silly faces at her.

A few days after daddy's death, things started to return to a more normal routine.  Everytime mom went to town, it seems like the men would flock to get to her and see if they could win her over.  Mom was not sure what to make of all this attention.

I decided I would go back to the pool bar and see if I could get to know Sylvester a little better.  For some reason, he kept popping into my head, after all, I am not getting any younger and maybe a nooboo is just what we need around the house to lift everyone's spirit.  So I headed down to the pool to see if Sylvester was there and of course he was.  My stomach had butterflies because I wasn't sure how he would take to the question that I wanted to ask him.

Well, that was easy.  I made him a propostion.  I explained about the dynasty and how I could not get married at this time, but I wanted a baby.  I explained the child would be taken good care of and have every possible advantage that any child could have.  Sylvester agreed and nervously we headed out.

Well, that was fun and yes, I heard the music.  We chatted some more and he agreed that he would not try to lay claim to the child, but wanted me to give him updates as to how our baby was doing.  He would turn elder soon, so he said this was a wonderful idea.

The next morning before work, I ran to the bathroom and got sick and I knew what that meant.

Later that night, I woke up in the middle of the night and felt kind of funny...

This look on her face was priceless.  Wish I knew what she was thinking, lol.

Mom reached her LTW of Actress and was so proud and she received her little trailer and decided to place it in the yard, oh well, she deserved it and can put it where she likes.  We have 14 properties between us and I am on level 5 of my career, so when it is time, I will be ready to join the rest of the immortals.
Everyday we read the paper and so many friends are passing away, I am wondering if the town is going to have anyone left in it.  I decided to have a fundraiser, since I some time to kill and planned it for the next evening.  Most of our friends are vampires, so I wanted to have it in the evening.  So I made the arrangements and everyone said they would be there.
First, Mr. Grim decided it was time to take an old friend and Carlton broke down, I guess they had been romantic interests at one time, so he mourned the rest of the evening.  Then, I guess my little nooboo had a mind of his own, because he decided to make an appearance.

I headed to the hospital and kind of wished that Sylvester was with me, but we had an arrangement, besides the pain made me forget about everything else.  I got to the hospital just in time and came out with the eighth generation immortal, Sebastian Colour.

With the eighth and final heir born, the end is getting closer for the Colour Dynasty.  As I look at my darling son, how do you tell him that he cannot get married and have children as an adult.  I know he is only a baby right now, but I have so many thoughts in my head about the future and what will become of the Colour Dynasty.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 09:18:59 AM »
Congratulations, Salty, on Generation 8!  Welcome, little Sebastian!  Is he named after someone I know?   ;)  Very nice update.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2011, 09:23:52 AM »
Actually, as I was sitting here racking my brain for a name, Sebastian popped into my head and after I wrote the update, I thought to myself, where have I heard that name and when it came to me, I realized it was the perfect name for my last heir.  I loved the name when you used it and I love it even more now.  I think he will look like a Sebastian.  I want to finish this dynasty before I move, but somehow, I am not quite sure if I can.  Will try though. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2011, 09:30:59 AM »
RIP Cecil... We'll miss you. :'( Aw, welcome nooboo Sebastian! :D Wow, Salty, you're getting closer! :o
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2011, 09:48:12 AM »
Welcome to the last nooboo in this Dynasty. You have super big shoes to fill young Sebastian but the wisdom of 7 adults/elders to help you out. Onwards to the finish line!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2011, 09:58:06 AM »
Thanks, it is about time I finished up.  I started this dynasty in Aug or Sept of last year, good grief.  This story almost came to an end, but, I guess ya gotta plug away at it.  I am off for the next couple of days, so I am hoping to get alot accomplished. :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2011, 10:07:08 AM »
You know, most of us have been a die-hard fan from the start. Take me, for example. It will be very hard without this magnificent story.  It's like Pam's Dreamwavers all over again. :'( *sniff sniff* But I hope to see more of Redhouse afterwards. ;) Hint, hint! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2011, 10:13:21 AM »
That is next, but like simstar, I have come to a standstill on what to do next.  Thanks for the comments. :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: May 03, 2011, 05:53:55 PM »
Great work so far!! Welcome little Sebastian!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: May 07, 2011, 05:51:08 PM »
Ok, I figured since I did a recap on my other two stories, I would do one on my dynasty.  I lost alot of notes when I moved from one room to another, so instead of writing a book on each ones achievements, I will just put down their LTW and their pic.  I put them in order so I, myself would not get confused, lol.

First, we have the founder, Franklin Colour.  I wish more immortals had those purple eyes.  LTW, Perfect Garden

Next is Vincent.  LTW, Five Star Chef

Carlton, Master Thief.

Heather.  LTW, Super Popular.

Charlene. LTW, Swimming in Cash.

Star.  LTW, Superstar Actress.

Sunshine. LTW, Leader of the Free World.  Still working on it.

Of course, we can't forget the 8th and final generation, Sebastian.

Funny, when the nooboo's needs drop, all the elders come running:

So, little Sebastian has 6 grandparents and I wonder since there are 5 great grandparents, how old Franklin would be.  Makes ya think.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: May 07, 2011, 09:20:27 PM »
Thanks for posting the pictures, Salty.  I don't remember if you've had a close-up of Carlton before, but to me he really looks like a Master Thief - those eyes just look like he's calculating what he can get away with.  I can't wait to see how little Sebastian turns out.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

anything