Author Topic: Change time cheat  (Read 177806 times)

Leto85

Change time cheat
« on: January 26, 2011, 05:18:58 AM »
Hey, I miss a Cheat section here! Anyway, does anyone know if there is a cheat on how to change the time of the day in the game? There was a cheat for Sims 2, so maybe it is added in 3 as well.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Change time cheat
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 08:25:58 AM »
I don't know of any way to do that in Live mode.  Of course, in Buy/Build mode you can switch between day and night.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 09:58:07 AM »
I don't know of any way to do that in Live mode.  Of course, in Buy/Build mode you can switch between day and night.

Thanks, but I really was looking for Live mode time cheats. I want to skip the weekends sometimes as my sim is going to reach level 10 of the firedepartment. Fact is, it takes a while to do that as he already has overmaxed every skill. But fortuniatly I find another way on doing this. :)
Still, if someone knows a 'timesaving' cheat, this topic is still begging for it.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 11:48:34 AM »
If you look for cheats to max work, then you can use mid-life crisis to change one of the Sim's traits to workaholic and use the option to work from home on the computer.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 03:32:55 PM »
It used to be sethour X in Sims 2 but I think I tried it in Sims 3. I used to use it to skip sleep and make my sims work etc. I so far have not found it in Sims 3.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Leto85

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 06:22:43 PM »
I haven't find any eighter. But my sim has reached level 10 in his career already.
By the way, I saw I didn't have mentioned that I needed this for my Max Skills sim. For my multi generation family I will not use cheats at all, as getting money as a reward in game (job, challenges, etc) makes it much more that sims really deserved it.

Offline Elizabeth 1

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 03:06:40 PM »
Right click on the clock. It took me a while before I remembered something I read about increasing household funds on sims 4, so I tried it and it worked

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Candyd

• Queen of grilled cheese
  • Occult
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 04:10:12 PM »
You can change quite a few things about time, needs (and also skills I think, but not quite sure) with NRaas Relativity.

anything