Author Topic: The Hits Keep Coming - Part 1: The Next Big Thing  (Read 3334 times)

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
Re: The Hits Keep Coming - Part 1: The Next Big Thing <<Live event -- Jump in!>>
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2024, 04:06:37 PM »
Once the 2 children are teens and got A at school, is it ok to age them up to young adults, or do we have to wait until the manager got level 7 from the career?

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Hits Keep Coming - Part 1: The Next Big Thing <<Live event -- Jump in!>>
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2024, 04:48:13 PM »
Once the 2 children are teens and got A at school, is it ok to age them up to young adults, or do we have to wait until the manager got level 7 from the career?

You do not need to wait until the manager hits lvl 7.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2024, 04:59:16 PM »
OK, thanks for your response!

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2024, 05:51:30 PM »
So it's 6300 minutes for my part one.

Offline sone

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Occult
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2024, 11:45:54 PM »

You do not need to wait until the manager hits lvl 7.
oh...I thought we had to wait to age up based on the wording.
dang, I would have tied with @Elinoee :rofl:

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2024, 06:32:45 AM »
This challenge ends tomorrow night (Sunday). Good luck finishing up.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2024, 08:47:11 AM »
Let em cook their own food, I decided. a Grand Meal, I decided. What could possibly go wrong, I wondered. Well he didn't start a fire, that was good (guess it was always burning since the world was turning). Although the way he cooks, its amazing his family doesn't suffer food poisoning or something. For some reason, I was rather anxious as he started cooking :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2024, 10:39:49 AM »
Let em cook their own food, I decided. a Grand Meal, I decided. What could possibly go wrong, I wondered...

I got to that part of your sentence above and thought...you've got to be kidding me? Not again. Whew. You dodged a bullet. Lol.

Offline kinseyam

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2024, 05:42:06 PM »
17820 for part 1!

Offline junegem

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2024, 05:55:10 PM »
Well, the manager is established, the kids have grown up and they are ready to tour. This all took 23881   minutes of sim time. I am not sure, looking at everyone elses scores that I have used the right strategy, but I have certainly enjoyed trying. Can't wait for Part 2.    

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2024, 03:13:08 AM »
Let em cook their own food, I decided. a Grand Meal, I decided. What could possibly go wrong, I wondered...

I got to that part of your sentence above and thought...you've got to be kidding me? Not again. Whew. You dodged a bullet. Lol.

I thought I'd put a bit of excitement into your life, Metro :D

Offline Rebelangel

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2024, 07:03:37 AM »
4752 for my sims!

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2024, 09:51:33 AM »
Got there, just in the nick of (Real Life) Time 25028 is my time - (10 minutes to midnight on the 8th of September). Burnouts were the order of the day for a bit. lol

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2024, 04:11:12 PM »
6304 minutes.
Looks like Elinoee, Sone and I had the same idea.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2024, 04:26:12 PM »
6304 minutes.
Looks like Elinoee, Sone and I had the same idea.

You're not kidding. Such close scores. I know mismck is busy today, so she might not be posting. We'll see if Nutella swings for the fences and can give Rebelangel a run for her money.