Author Topic: The Sims 4 Love Struck July 25 2024  (Read 2756 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Sims 4 Love Struck July 25 2024
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2024, 01:13:53 AM »
@oshizu thanks foe the well wishes. Things are looking up. I will be able to return to work soon. And a friend bought me the pack and fixed my PC as a get well gift and to say thanks for the times I helped his family out. I haven't played it much yet but love the catfish and eggplant  costumes. Now I have a sim in an eggplant costume. This amuses me. That is as far as I got with the pack so far. LOL.

I'm so very happy to hear that you are doing better!
What a great friend to both gift you the new pack and fix your PC!  Just goes to show what a great friend you've been to him and his loved ones.
I cracked up to read that the first thing you did was have your sim wear the Eggplant costume.  The eggplant and catfish costumes are so silly--I do love them!
Haha, I haven't even peeked at the world yet.  I don't want the premade sims to age up to adults before my next heir (currently a child) is old enough to "play" with them.

Please take care.  Sending you warm wishes for your continuing recovery!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 4 Love Struck July 25 2024
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2024, 03:39:09 PM »
So far I've enjoyed my establish couple Dorothy and Umber sharing profiteroles and doing the sexy dance in their workwear and sportswear respectively. Umber also autonomously requested a date.

Snuggling on the blanket is cute.

Although they are Soulmates, their romance skill still starts at 1. Their child aging up to teen went straight in at 3 - higher than his father, lol.

My initial fears at not being able to get my teen to click with his destined partner were groundless. Setting their attraction to the right hair-colour made it easy. I'm looking forward to playing with that when on the lookout for a random partner.

I love love love being able to add things like earrings across some or all other outfits.

There you go - my initial thought. I haven't had time to explore the new world yet....

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything