Author Topic: It's a Rewarding Life - Part II  (Read 3974 times)

Offline Rebelangel

• Llama Wrangler
Re: It's a Rewarding Life - Part II
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2024, 04:23:48 PM »
@Rebelangel

Question for you about rejoining careers.  Don't you lose a level when you quit and rejoin? 

That's what the "Career Hopper" fame perk does - you can switch careers and later rejoin the original one at the same level!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #46 on: July 23, 2024, 08:12:44 AM »
@Granny Lawlor and @Elinoee—I see that both of you are stating your leaderboard scores are incorrect. As long as your position does not change, I think we're fine leaving the scores as is. If that is not the case, flag me, and I will make the change. The important thing is how your score would impact your overall ranking.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2024, 09:45:03 AM »
@Granny Lawlor and @Elinoee—I see that both of you are stating your leaderboard scores are incorrect. As long as your position does not change, I think we're fine leaving the scores as is. If that is not the case, flag me, and I will make the change. The important thing is how your score would impact your overall ranking.
My scoreboard placement would be unchanged so nothing needed  :)

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2024, 11:31:41 AM »
OK, no need to change anything!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2024, 12:11:06 PM »

My scoreboard placement would be unchanged so nothing needed  :)

OK, no need to change anything!

Are you guys sure? Absolutely sure? 100% positive? I could easily change your scores and put you both ahead of Nutella. Wait, did I say that out loud? *ducks for Nutella slapping me*

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2024, 02:24:10 PM »
Lol

Online Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2024, 07:33:43 PM »
Are you guys sure? Absolutely sure? 100% positive? I could easily change your scores and put you both ahead of Nutella. Wait, did I say that out loud? *ducks for Nutella slapping me*

Oh yes please, @Metropolis Man . I'd love you to put me ahead of @Nutella , especially if neither @Granny Lawlor  or @Elinoee want you to do it for them ... it would be a shame for your hard work not to be put to use.

(hides behind @Rebelangel8)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything