Author Topic: The Parsons Legacy (Generation 27)  (Read 2746 times)

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
The Parsons Legacy (Generation 27)
« on: June 13, 2024, 02:08:05 PM »
Welcome to The Parsons Family! The Parsons are a big crazy Sims 4 family, started by Bryanna Parsons on October 4th, 2019. The Parsons family do not use any cheats. The goal of the Parsons is not only to be a huge family with lots of generations, but to also be as successful as possible. The Parsons wish to complete every goal they possibly can. Yes, you read that right, the Parsons will complete every career, every skill, every university degree and they will live in every neighborhood, build every kind of house, own every business, become every life state, collect every item, and so much more! If you want to see more of the Parsons, then you're in luck! I'll update here each time a new Parsons Legacy chapter is posted. Thanks for checking out the Parsons, and I hope you will come along for the crazy ride they're in for.

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
Re: The Parsons Legacy (Generation 25)
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2024, 02:09:18 PM »

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2024, 04:56:06 PM »

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2024, 12:47:36 AM »

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2024, 01:53:10 PM »

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2024, 09:43:10 PM »

Offline margreen

• Nooboo
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2024, 01:33:38 PM »
Welcome to The Parsons Family! The Parsons are a big crazy Sims 4 family, started by Bryanna Parsons on October 4th, 2019. The Parsons family do not use any cheats. The goal of the Parsons is not only to be a huge family with lots of generations, but to also be as successful as possible. The Parsons wish to complete every goal they possibly can. I had this idea back in school when we had lectures about family relationships. At that time, I was assigned to write an family essay on this site https://papersowl.com/examples/family/ that's when I started dreaming about the ideal family in The Sims. Yes, you read that right, the Parsons will complete every career, every skill, every university degree and they will live in every neighborhood, build every kind of house, own every business, become every life state, collect every item, and so much more! If you want to see more of the Parsons, then you're in luck! I'll update here each time a new Parsons Legacy chapter is posted. Thanks for checking out the Parsons, and I hope you will come along for the crazy ride they're in for.
Amazing!!! I look forward to the continuation!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2024, 09:11:43 PM »
Welcome to The Parsons Family! The Parsons are a big crazy Sims 4 family, started by Bryanna Parsons on October 4th, 2019. The Parsons family do not use any cheats. The goal of the Parsons is not only to be a huge family with lots of generations, but to also be as successful as possible. The Parsons wish to complete every goal they possibly can. Yes, you read that right, the Parsons will complete every career, every skill, every university degree and they will live in every neighborhood, build every kind of house, own every business, become every life state, collect every item, and so much more! If you want to see more of the Parsons, then you're in luck! I'll update here each time a new Parsons Legacy chapter is posted. Thanks for checking out the Parsons, and I hope you will come along for the crazy ride they're in for.
Amazing!!! I look forward to the continuation!
Thanks so much for reading! :)

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
Re: The Parsons Legacy (Generation 26)
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2024, 09:12:23 PM »

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2024, 07:03:13 PM »

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2024, 11:30:08 PM »

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2024, 04:18:24 PM »

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2024, 06:10:52 AM »
Oh, those gnomes! Congrats on making it to Generation 26. Did you get the achievement for an alphabet legacy?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2024, 05:44:44 PM »
Oh, those gnomes! Congrats on making it to Generation 26. Did you get the achievement for an alphabet legacy?

Thank you! :) I didn't get the achievement because I always make new save files. I'm very paranoid about losing my sims after one of my TS3 save files got lost many years ago, hahaha!

Offline bunnieesims

• Nooboo
« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2024, 01:14:06 AM »

anything