Author Topic: Tool Tips for cooking appear when gardening.  (Read 416 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Tool Tips for cooking appear when gardening.
« on: June 07, 2024, 01:12:42 AM »
So, my sim is both a chef and a gardener. If he cooks a grand meal (I've noticed this specifically with a ham dinner), I put it in the fridge, and then send him out to do the gardening. It doesn't seem to happen if he cooks something under the cooking/baking/gourmet cooking option and then puts them in the fridge.

When he goes and waters/fertilises/weeds plants, the tooltip for the ham dinner appears as well. The fridge is not in the background, and the ham dinner is in the fridge. If he does something else between cooking and gardening, eg use the facilities, read a book, talk to someone else, the ham dinner tooltip appears.

I've done the gardening outside, so usually they have been in the Country Living planting plots (not plant pots or planter boxes) and I've noticed it in San Sequoia - Parkside Place (the starter house due East of the Gilbert Gardens icon (whale with teeth on blue background) the lot has 'homey' lot trait and 'quake zone' lot challenge, none of which should really be doing that, I don't think.

It isn't really anything that's wrecking game play or anything, and I'm actually wondering if its to do with lag more than anything else.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Tool Tips for cooking appear when gardening.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2024, 01:37:49 PM »
Yeah maybe that's lag?  I don't know, but I'll get a random tooltip sometimes when I click and drag to move the camera.  For me it's usually for my sim's bed, or a random plant that I have growing.  Usually it will be for something that I did recently hover on. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.