Author Topic: Makey MishMash Legacy 8.2: Love The One You're With (19-Sep)  (Read 25047 times)

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 7.4: With A Little Help From My Friends (13-Sep)
« Reply #300 on: September 15, 2024, 10:43:05 AM »
Rory: This card says do you like whipped cream or maple syrup?
Rachel: On pancakes?
Rory: It doesn’t specify.

Lol! Nuff' said.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 7.5: The Winner Takes It All (15-Sep)
« Reply #301 on: September 15, 2024, 05:27:44 PM »
Oh dear, what a horrible glitch you are experiencing!
I initially believed that you were experiencing lag but then it should be affected all your other save files.

If you start a new game, at least Bear will know who his immediately family is!
And you could always download the founders and their lot to your new simverse as well, so Bear could go befriend them before embarking in earnest on his Gen7 adventures.
Best of luck, Bear!  Whatever happens, we will be rooting for you!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 7.4: With A Little Help From My Friends (13-Sep)
« Reply #302 on: September 16, 2024, 03:05:42 AM »
Rory: This card says do you like whipped cream or maple syrup?
Rachel: On pancakes?
Rory: It doesn’t specify.

Lol! Nuff' said.
;D
Oh dear, what a horrible glitch you are experiencing!
I initially believed that you were experiencing lag but then it should be affected all your other save files.

If you start a new game, at least Bear will know who his immediately family is!
And you could always download the founders and their lot to your new simverse as well, so Bear could go befriend them before embarking in earnest on his Gen7 adventures.
Best of luck, Bear!  Whatever happens, we will be rooting for you!
I think the root cause was me editing an occupied lot from the map-view without evicting the resident first. I was surprised that I had infinite funds available and downloaded a Gallery lot.

I vaguely remember doing that previously and it causing problems. This time, I didn't realize soon enough and I'd got lazy in not having a new save each game-week  ::)

I'll start a new world for Bear's gen 8. His grandparents Amy & Ivan will join him temporarily. The Founders no longer have a recognised relationship with them but I'll bring them in too, hoping that they'll still be immortal.

Thank you for the encouragement. The story continues...

Ooh - which of the original Townies will make good Snow Bros for Bear? Morgan starts as a Teen, right?  ;)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 8.1: A Hard Day’s Night
« Reply #303 on: September 17, 2024, 12:24:29 PM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 8.1: A Hard Day’s Night

Previously: Bear and Aspen aged into Adventurous and Hot-Headed Teens respectively; Rory won the Hackathon at GeekCon; Bear took the day off High School to complete Nerd Brain; the whole family moved temporarily to a lush apartment to complete Rory’s City Native aspiration and finish his requirements; their Watcher has a minor break-down as she battled with a corrupted game file, eventually regenerating an entire new Simverse for Bear and his family to enter.

L-to-R: Aspen, Rory, Rachel, Bear
7.5.family.jpg
Residence: 5-3-1 Shinrinyoku, Senbamachi, Mt Komorebi

Bear: This doesn’t look like Mt Komorebi.
Rory: It isn’t. It’s Willow Creek. Watcher says she just needs to find the Akiyama family a new home because she’s redeveloping theirs as your Alpine Ski Lodge.
Rachel: Won’t that look out of place in Mt Komorebi?
Rory: Not as much as you might think. Besides, Watcher says she’s actually stayed in a couple of alpine ski lodges but never been to Japan. At least she’s building this one herself instead of downloading one.

8.1.1.jpg

Aspen: What a lot of flowers on the balconies.
Bear: And a lot of wood
Rory: Me and your mother have our own bedrooms. You’ve both got an extra set of bunks in your rooms for the housemates Bear will be inviting to live with us.
Aspen: I’ve got to share? That’s terrible!
Bear: You can help choose…
Aspen: Hm. I like the big round dining table.
Rachel: Yes, but it only seats 6. I think we’ll need to change that if we’re going to have a full house.

8.1.2.jpg

Rory: Hi Dad, Ryder
Ivan: Who are you?
Rory: Oh yes, I forgot Watcher said she couldn’t get our relationship right. Not to worry. Are you OK, sir?
Ivan: Quite well, thank you for asking.
Ryder: I don’t like strangers.
Rory: I remember. Look, if you ever need anything, you’re very welcome to visit, anytime.

8.1.6.jpg

Founder Dawn: I feel somewhat dislocated.
Rory: But very respected, I assure you. Do come visit soon.

8.1.7.jpg

Bear: Dad! Look who I met while out running.
Rory: Marcus Flex, wow! You’re a legend!
Marcus: Am I?
Bear: Yes! And you’re Active! Dad?
Rory: Of course! Marcus, would you like to move in? We’ve just set up this ski lodge for people who like sports, the outdoors, all that… What do you say?
Marcus: Great!

8.1.8.jpg

Rory: Thanks for welcoming us to the neighbourhood. You and Sachiko have been so kind.
Shigeru: Our granddaughter Kaori was so pleased to see another Teen girl move in to our world.
Rory: Ah yes. The Adventurous girl who delivered our veg.
Shigeru: She is Adventurous, yes. A whiz on her snowboard. Not so good in school though. I think she’ll get moved down to a D grade soon. And I’m too busy with my food stall to make sure she does her schoolwork.
Rory: We could help with that, if you’d be willing. There’s room for her in our ski-lodge. She could go snowboarding as often as she likes, providing she completes her homework.
Shigeru: I’ll talk to her and to my wife. We’ll get back to you.

8.1.9.jpg

Bear: I’ve got a day off school as I’m a A student now. It’s amazing walking round these trails and I love meeting the spirits. It was nice to have Kaori move in. She’s worried about flunking high school because she doesn’t enjoy it. But Dad says she can have a day off if she gets up to a B.

8.1.10.jpg

Bear: The Intermeadiate slope is terrifying when I’m only just a beginner. Snowplough all the way down and I still fell over! I hope Kaori can have a day off soon. I want to see how she does her snowboarding.

8.1.11.jpg

Friday
Bear: Wow! This is so great! And so cold in the mountain waters, even in Summer.
Aspen: I’m so glad you got up to a B, Kaori, so Dad let us all have exam day off.
Kaori: You two had revised. You’d have been alright. I was terrified of flunking.
Aspen: I’m a bit terrified of this wild swimming. I’m heading in.

8.1.13.jpg

Shigeru: Kaori? What are you doing off school? And in your swimwear!
Kaori: I’m up to a B, Grandad.
Shigeru: It’s a minor miracle! Well done.
Kaori: I got this Simmie, Bear. I don’t really want it and I know you’re collecting them.
Bear: Thanks, Kaori. You’re a pal!

8.1.14.jpg

Marcus: What about this for a pose, Watcher?
Watcher: Your Cupid’s Corner profile says you’re not interested in Romance with anyone!
Marcus: There’s more to life than Romance, Watcher! Who wants the commitment?
Watcher: Well, you can go on there if you want, but I’m not enabling casual hook-ups for you.
Marcus: Oh

8.1.16.jpg

Bear: Sidney! I know we got off on the wrong foot at school. But I heard about your Mum. I’m so sorry.
Sidney: She just died of Anger! I don’t know what happened. She was the one I did sports with. Dad’s trying to stay Cheerful and throw ball with me but he’s a Bookworm really. I miss Mum so much.

8.1.18.jpg

Rory: Marcel! What can I say?
Marcel: There’s nothing to be said. Janae has left a huge hole in our lives. Savannah’s a Geek – more like me – and Jayden has lots of friends. But Sidney? Working out together was their thing.
Rory: Would it help for him to move in with us for a while? Bear’s gathering Active, Adventurous and Outdoorsy Sims to work hard and play hard. Lots of sports but getting good grades too.
Marcel: Oh. It might help. I’ll have a chat with him.

8.1.19.jpg

Sidney: I thought I was going to be doing sports here!
Rory: After homework. Life’s a balance. As soon as that’s done, we’re off to the slopes.

8.1.20.jpg

Bear: Yamachan! Do you recognise me?
Yamachan: The Mountain Move Natural! Good to see you, boy!
Bear: I’ve brought my family and housemates. They all want a selfie with you!
Yamachan: My pleasure, always. Especially at a Snow Festival.

8.1.21.jpg

Kaori: I didn’t thing we were going to make it.
Aspen: We didn’t make it to the pre-Prom gathering. I like your trad outfit, by the way.
Kaori: Thanks, Let’s go in.

8.1.22.jpg

Sidney: Thanks for all voting for me, guys!
Kaori: The others knew, as an Over-Acheiver, you’d love being Prom King.
Sidney: And did you want to be Jester?
Kaori: I’m just glad I haven’t been kicked out of High School for bad grades.

8.1.23.jpg

Bear: I didn’t get to meet you at Prom. I’m glad you came here too.
Kiyoshi: I was hoping for some Adventurous Romance at Prom but I didn’t get anywhere.
Bear: I met Good Outgoing Morgan Fyres with red hair and green eyes. Plus Gloomy, Outdoor-Loving Greta Laurent with black hair and violet eyes. But I wasn’t looking for Romance. Not yet.
Kiyoshi: No, I heard you love hitting the slopes.
Bear: And hiking. Hey, would you like to join my Snow Bros club?
Kiyoshi: Yes please! Kaori said I might be able to move in with you. Living with my celebrity parents is a bit…pressured.
Bear: We would love to have you but Mum asked my sister Aspen about having another baby with Dad. Aspen said she had to make her own mind up. I wish she’d just said “no way!” Now we’re expecting a sibling! That was not the plan. When we’ve sorted that out, next week, you could move in then.
Kiyoshi: OK

8.1.25.jpg

Week 54, rebooted (Year 4, Summer 1/4)
Generation 7
Rory: previous Heir
– Adult (35 days to Elder)
Traits: Hot-Headed, Generous, Green Fiend +Art Lover +Romantically Reserved +Self-Assured
Rachel: Spouse – Young Adult (24 days to Adult)
Traits: Good, Romantic, Self-Assured +Cheerful +Art-Lover
Generation 8
Bear: Heir
– Teen (13 days to YA)
Traits: Active, Adventurous
Aspen: Spare – Teen (13 days to Teen)
Traits: Good, Hot-Headed
Housemates
Marcus Flex
– Adult (35 days to Elder)
Traits: Active, Bro, Non-Committal +Cheerful
Kaori Nishidake
Traits: Adventurous, Cheerful
Sidney Price
Traits: Active, Over-Acheiver

L-to-R: Sidney, Bear, Rachel, Rory, Marcus, Aspne, Kaori
8.1.family.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Prior Generations
Notes
Whilst there is a sadness in losing all of Bear’s extended family, it is rather lovely to re-connect with the original townies again in this new Simverse.

Bear, as a Teen, cannot ask other Sims to move in, hence keeping his parents in the house. There will be some shuffling around in the weeks to come to eventually have a house full of Snow Bros.

I’d really like to get Kiyoshi Ito moved in, sooner rather than later, but making friends with his celebrity parents could be a challenge. Naoki and Megumi both work in the business career. I’m wondering whether, if Rory joins that career, he’ll be able to befriend them…any thoughts? I’d rather do it through game-play rather than going into household management.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 8.1: A Hard Day’s Night (17-Sep)
« Reply #304 on: September 18, 2024, 02:35:10 AM »
Sadly, I could not appreciate the screenshots of Rory's new Alpine Ski Lodge.
I have extremely poor vision and the screenshots were so small!
MIght I persuade you to replace them your normally-sized screenshots? Pretty please?

I was so excited about Kiyoshi Ito moving in, but then he didn't, lol.  Thanks for explaining why Rory and Rachel still live with Bear.
(MCCC has a feature that enables teens to ask other teens to move in, so I'd forgotten the need to use a bait-and-switch approach to move in a teen.)

As for befriending Kiyoshi's parents, Rory might have several options.
*First, I would go for Megumi because Naoki is Mean.
*Has Rory met them?  He could add them on Social Bunny then rizz them up, lol.
*To speed up the befriending process, Rory could temporarily change his "Sim Characteristics" Likes to match Megumi's traits.
*Make a club then add admission requirements that will cause Megumi to show up as a potential club member. Make Friendly socials a club activity to befriend her.
*Alternatively, Rory could paint/sell 12+ paintings by placing them on the wall first (not from his inventory) until he becomes a 1-star celeb.

My sims don't usually pursue celebrity sims, so my tips above might not give Rory positive results.
If that's the case, I apologize in advance. Sorry!

You and play so differently. I would've probably moved pregnant Rachel out on her own first.
Also, I wouldn't bother having my sim join the Business career to befriend a celeb sim in that career.
There must be easier ways to get around the initial celeb snobbery! 
Looking forward to hearing what eventually works for Rory!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Ski Lodge Tour
« Reply #305 on: September 18, 2024, 03:18:48 AM »
Exterior

My memories of ski lodges in Switzerland during a 2008 Summer tour were lots of wooden chalets with a profusion of red geraniums on all available spaces. Also I remember seeing deliveries of building materials being done by helicopter due to the inaccessible locations.

Upper Floor

8.1.3.jpg

The hostels we stayed in for my 2 Austrian skiing trips in the late 1980s were designed for singletons with bunk beds and very little in the way of luxury. Lots of rough wood floors with ancient homespun rugs.

Ground Floor

8.1.4.jpg

The ground floor WC has coat and boot racks - crucial for skiing guests. I remember the ski-lift queues and trying to walk in ski-boots. Sadly I also remember that I was not a natural skier - fine on the nursery/bunny slope but terrified on a real one.

Food was generally lots of meat and potatoes plus well-boiled cabbage. Vegetarians were not catered for! The local hot chocolate was heavenly. Restaurants at the tops of ski-lifts charged a 300% mark up for the view!

I do remember the apres-ski! Sort of. Lots of beer or flaming shots of vodka and boisterous dancing - if jumping up and down while shouting can be called dancing. The Scandinavians were very enthusiastic at both!

The night sleigh ride (to another bar, of course) was lovely.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #306 on: September 18, 2024, 01:54:03 PM »
Thank you sooooo much for sharing your enlarged photos of Bear's new home along with your nostalgic commentary.
In the 80s, folks weren't so tolerant of people on "special" (healthy" diets. Try living in Japan and telling hosts that I don't eat white rice, lol!
Gee whiz, friend! These tarts you got me from that exclusive bakery look heavenly. Sadly, I don't eat sugar....
(I later realized it was better to break my dietary rules than destroy friendships....)

The common room on the ground floor looks great!
Oh, I thought up a new approach to Megumi Ito. What about Bear adds her on Social Bunny, rizzes her up, then talks Rory up to Megumi?
Or is the main obstacle getting that initial introduction out of the way?  Hmmm......

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #307 on: September 18, 2024, 04:12:21 PM »
Thank you sooooo much for sharing your enlarged photos of Bear's new home along with your nostalgic commentary.
In the 80s, folks weren't so tolerant of people on "special" (healthy" diets. Try living in Japan and telling hosts that I don't eat white rice, lol!
Gee whiz, friend! These tarts you got me from that exclusive bakery look heavenly. Sadly, I don't eat sugar....
(I later realized it was better to break my dietary rules than destroy friendships....)

The common room on the ground floor looks great!
Oh, I thought up a new approach to Megumi Ito. What about Bear adds her on Social Bunny, rizzes her up, then talks Rory up to Megumi?
Or is the main obstacle getting that initial introduction out of the way?  Hmmm......
You're very welcome. The first image was too small for anyone, really.

I went the career route. Rory had been kicking his heels since maxing the charity career so it was the easiest. No embarrassing Attempt Introduction. Discussing work along with other friendlies, got them close enough.
I've just completed the week's game play so there should be an update tomorrow  :)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #308 on: September 18, 2024, 05:17:31 PM »
You're very welcome. The first image was too small for anyone, really.

I went the career route. Rory had been kicking his heels since maxing the charity career so it was the easiest. No embarrassing Attempt Introduction. Discussing work along with other friendlies, got them close enough.
I've just completed the week's game play so there should be an update tomorrow  :)

Nice work getting Rory to befriend Megumi or Naoki!  I actually think Naoki's rather handsome; if only he weren't Mean, hehe.
Yay, looking forward to your next update!  I think I'm being sucked back to Chef RPG today, though I did play through Sunday of Vitor's next week.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 8.2: Love The One You're With
« Reply #309 on: Today at 07:50:25 AM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 8.2: Love The One You're With

Previously: Bear and his immediate family moved into an alpine ski lodge in Mt Komorebi of a whole new Simverse to escape corruption; Rory reestablished contact with his parents and Founder Dawn; Marcus Flex was invited to move in to enjoy the active life; Kaori Nishidake was invited to move in to help with her schoolwork; Sidney Price was moved in to help with the loss of his mother; Rachel and Rory decided to have another baby when Aspen didn’t say not to; Bear and Aspen met Kiyoshi Ito, Morgan Fyres and Greta Laurent at the Prom

L-to-R: Sidney, Bear, Rachel, Rory, Marcus, Aspen, Kaori
8.1.family.jpg

Rachel: You’ll join us soon?
Rory: Of course! How could I stay away from you and baby Sierra, my beautiful girls?
Rachel: I can’t believe you’re going to be a business man. And that your business suit is so scruffy compared to your charity suit.
Rory: I’m only a lowly manager. Not in the upper echelons like the Ito’s. I do hope you wont be too lonely until I join you.
Rachel: I’ll get to know the Bheeda’s. They’ve got a baby on the way. There’s nothing like bonding over nappies to make strong friendships.

8.2.1.jpg

Marcus: I’m getting too old for this stuff. But I might as well see more of Mt Komorebi while everyone’s out at school or work. Watcher’s signed me up to be an Athelete, but I want to quit. I know, I know, it plays right into my strengths and likes but I just don’t want the commitment. Not like that Kaori. I could have told Rory that it was asking for trouble – having Teens in one house. But did he listen? No. And so it was no surprise to me that Kaori’s got a crush on Bear. No surprise at all!

8.2.2.jpg

Rory: Well, old buddy, old pal…
Naoki: Who are you, exactly?
Rory: Your workmate! Rory from accounts!
Naoki: Oh yes. I did see a memo about an new junior manager. Did you want to talk about work?
Rory: Well yes…and no… You see we’ve set up a tutoring lodge for people who like outdoor pursuits but also to help Teens do well at School.
Naoki: My Kiyoshi wants to do one but not the other. He’ll never take my place in business if he doesn’t apply himself.
Rory: Well, we could offer him that. Plenty of skiing but only after getting school work done. He’d be getting a A in no time. He’d be a welcome addition.
Naoki: Well, Geordie…
Rory: It’s Rory.
Naoki: Of course.  Yes, we’ll take you up on the offer. But we’ll be expecting a good report at the end of the year.

8.2.3.jpg

Marcus: I thought you were taking a day off school to work on your skills.
Bear: I want to work on my skills. In fact I keep getting out to use Sidney’s cheerleading mat or to throw ball with you but Watcher keeps sending me back in here.
Marcus: Well, you’ll never get to be Team Captain if we don’t do ball practice. And that’s the only reason not to graduate early, right?
Bear: I’ll get the “complete relaxation” buff if it takes all day!

8.2.4.jpg

Bear: This Thumbs Up game is fun. Thanks for suggesting it, Kiyoshi.
Kiyoshi: I thought it would be a good way to get to know the 2 newest members of the Snow Bros club.
Sidney: Yes, welcome Morgan.
Kiyoshi: You see Greta over there? I’ve got a major crush on her.
Sidney: I thought you were crushing on me!
Kiyoshi: Well, you don’t seem very interested. It’s fun to have lots of crushes.
Bear: We’d all been told that you and Kaori were secretly dating.
Kiyoshi: News to me, Bro!

8.2.5.jpg

Bear: I’m glad you joined my club but I’d really like you to move in here. Dad’s gone to live with Mum but Marcus says he can ask your parents, if that’s OK with you.
Morgan: I’m not Active or Adventurous and I don’t Love Outdoors. Are you sure you want me here?
Bear: You’re Good, like my sister Aspen. I think you’ll fit in just fine.
Morgan: OK. I would like to get my grades up. Even doing homework in the club, my grade C is slipping.
Bear: Great. Marcus is asking Greta’s parents tomorrow too.
Morgan: Greta? But she’s acing school.
Bear: Yeah. She wants to graduate early so she can spend more time outdoors.

8.2.7.jpg

Marcus: Bro! Thanks for coming over.
Paolo: Anything for you Bro!
Marcus: I just needed a Bro-hug. None of these kids are Bros.
Paolo: Why did you move in here, Bro? It seems like a big commitment, looking after all these Teens.
Marcus: There’s a lot of hormones flying around. Let me see if I can run it down…
…Bear’s got a crush on Morgan
…Aspen’s got a crush on Kiyoshi
…Sidney adores Kiyoshi
…Kaori’s got a crush on Bear
…Kiyoshi’s got a crush on Sidney and Greta
…Greta adores Aspen
…Morgan? She’s not fixated on anyone…yet.
Paolo: I don’t know how you cope!
Marcus: Watcher lets me change my job every time I feel like it, as long as I do at least one shift.
Paolo: Sweet!
Marcus: Besides, Bear’s gonna be a Bro next week. I don’t know about the others…

8.2.10.jpg

Morgan: Thanks for helping with my project.
Bear: Well, I do have an ulterior motive.
Morgan: What’s that?
Bear: You know I’ve been made Team Captain so I can graduate early now but before I do…
Morgan: What?
Bear: Will you go to the Prom with me?
Morgan: Sure. I guess I’ll go to prom with you.
Bear: You don’t sound very sure…
Morgan: I know Watcher’s not initiating any romance between any of us and I also know you’ve got a crush on me…
Bear: I wasn’t going to say anything…
Morgan: But you asked me without any pink bar. It’s impressive. I admire that.
Bear: Admiration is a start…

8.2.15.jpg

Morgan: This is a very formal uniform
Kaori: Every Teen in Mt Komorebi gets a proper school uniform.
Kiyoshi: Watcher says she likes it.
Morgan: I hope I get up to a B today. I really want to skip exams on Friday.

8.2.16.jpg

Founder Dawn: Well done, boy!
Bear: Ow!
Founder Dawn: But you need to get better!
Bear: You caught me off guard. I’m still in my swimming trunks!

8.2.17.jpg

Bear: Thanks for coming for a scenic hike, Kaori. I was hoping Morgan would be able to…
Kaori: Hiking together makes us closer.
Bear: I haven’t seen any spirits though.
Kaori: Me neither. Smile for my selfie – you’re in the background.

8.2.18.jpg

Morgan: I was hoping to meet lots of people here for my Party Animal aspiration but our household is hogging all the tables. There’s only a few people new to me.
Sidney: Not me! I’m working out.
Kiyoshi: You’re so fit!
Aspen: Not as fit as you, Kiyoshi.
Kiyoshi: Where’s Greta gone?
Aspen: She’s dancing by the fire.
Morgan: Let’s join her.

8.2.19.jpg

Bear: Having fun?
Morgan: This is nice.
Bear: And so easy to get a Gold Prom with 7 of us here. Watcher thought it would be impossible.
Morgan: Our last Prom. I wonder what next week will be like – all our birthdays – it’ll be one long party! Whoop Whoop!
Bear: I’m glad you’re looking forward to it. I can’t wait.

8.2.21.jpg

Week 55 (Year 4, Summer 2/4)
Generation 8
Bear: Heir
– Teen (7 days to YA)
Traits: Active, Adventurous
Crush on Morgan
Aspen: Spare – Teen (7 days to Teen)
Traits: Good, Hot-Headed
Crush on Kiyoshi
Housemates
Marcus Flex
– Adult (29 days to Elder)
Traits: Active, Bro, Non-Committal +Cheerful
Kaori Nishidake – Teen (5 days to YA)
Traits: Adventurous, Cheerful
Crush on Bear
Sidney Price – Teen (8 days to YA)
Traits: Active, Over-Acheiver
Kiyoshi Ito – Teen (5 days to YA)
Traits: Adventurous, Romantic
Crush on Sidney & Greta
Morgan Fyres – Teen (8 days to YA)
Traits: Good, Outgoing
Greta Laurent – Teen (6 days to YA)
Traits: Gloomy, Loves Outdoors

L-to-R: Greta, Kiyoshi, Bear, Marcus, Aspen, Morgan, Kaori, Sidney
8.2.family.jpg

Progress

Prior Generations
Notes
I didn’t initiate any romance with our Teens. But I did get Bear to ask Morgan to the Prom after he crushed on her. I haven’t altered romantic preferences but I have changed some “turn-on/offs”. Nearly all the Teens had romantic preferences for “Taken” sims, i.e. ones that were already in a relationship. That would be a recipe for a lot of drama!

Kiyoshi wanted to play Thumbs Up so I got them a pack and left it on the coffee table. They have had 3 games between them, including with Marcus. It reveals random knowledge about each other. They have not autonomously played it as the WooHoo game.

The main aim for each of the Teens was to get their school grades up to A so they could graduate early. Side aims were to top their after-school activity – Scouts if they didn’t already have one; engage with their in-coming aspiration and both Mt Komorebi Sightseer and Extreme Sports aspirations. For Bear to become official Snow Bros with all of them, I believe they will all need Snowboarding skill at level 2.

Randomness – Aspen developed a crush on Hugo Villareal at the Prom and autonomously went for a photo with him. It was “disastrous” so they don’t like each other but she still has a crush!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 8.2: Love The One You're With (19-Sep)
« Reply #310 on: Today at 09:58:04 AM »
Nice work moving both Kiyoshi and Morgan in this week.
OF COURSE Bear crushed hard on Morgan Fyres. Who wouldn't? With red hair and green eyes, one can't really go wrong genetically! ;-)

I'm not sure teens can play the Woo Who? game.
I vaguely recall one of Vitor's siblings trying to play it on a date and failing.  Vitor will have to try Thumbs Up instead!
All the teen roomies crushing on each other is hilarious!
Looking forward to the roomies aging up next week, but not Marcus getting older.  Has he been dating on Cupid's Corner?