Author Topic: Makey MishMash Legacy 6.6: Paperback Writer (6-Sep)  (Read 19604 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 4.8: White Wedding (14-Jul)
« Reply #210 on: July 15, 2024, 01:56:13 AM »
That's crazy that your teens still got the Ignored sentiment. My children lost theirs permanently when their parent apologized soon after they aged up from toddler to child.
Is it a but?
It could be a bug, but it would make sense that Teens would also feel ignored in RL... Maybe it's a new thing?

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #211 on: July 15, 2024, 09:28:50 PM »
Congrats on all the weddings and nooboos! And especially for completing Mansion Baron, Big Happy Family, and choosing your heir. Dai is adorable - skin tone, hair color, eye color - it's all just the perfect mix!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #212 on: July 16, 2024, 01:24:41 AM »
Congrats on all the weddings and nooboos! And especially for completing Mansion Baron, Big Happy Family, and choosing your heir. Dai is adorable - skin tone, hair color, eye color - it's all just the perfect mix!
Thanks 😊  Dai, as baby of the family, does have a special place in my heart. But then I was only the youngest of 2.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 4.9: Two Out of Three Ain't Bad
« Reply #213 on: July 21, 2024, 05:51:42 AM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 4.9: Two Out of Three Ain't Bad

Previously: Deco aged up with Josiah; Dixie shyly asked Edward to marry her and they eloped straight away off to Jade’s old home in Glimmberbrook; Umber, on discovering that Deco was eating for two, forcedencouraged Josiah to marry her and she moved to Tomarang with him; Dai, our heir apparent, got lots of cuddles and tried out some baby foods in the high chair before aging into an Inquisitive Toddler; Dale decided that she would join her Moon cousins on her maternal grandfather Hayes’ (dec) side; Denim met spellcaster Ella Tracey at the Prom.

L-to-R: Denim, Umber holding Dai, Dorothy, Disco
4.8.family.jpg
Residence: StrangerVille Overlook, Shady Acres, StrangerVille

Denim: Mum wasn’t sure about how fast my relationship with Ella was going. I knew straight away that we were made for each other but – you know Mums! Anyway, before she left after the New Year’s Eve celebrations, Ella went to fix the broken water sprinkler. Mum didn’t need anymore convincing. According to her, Ella is definitely a “keeper”!

4.9.1.jpg

Disco: With my twin, Disco, getting serious with Ella and no longer interested in Bo, I made my move. She is now officially my girlfriend!

4.9.2.jpg

Denim: I know we’ve only just aged up and, for some reason, I haven’t got a 3rd Trait or become Valedictorian but, bugs aside, will you marry me?
Ella: I’m a little concerned about your third trait but, hey, Two Out of Three Ain't Bad. Plus I’m Hot-Headed now so….
Denim: I’ve always thought you were hot!
Ella: Lol

4.9.4.jpg

Denim: Ella and I got married straight away and moved out to her family’s place in San Myshuno. Her mother’s quite old so she already has care of her siblings Tamara and Roderick plus their dog. No wonder she was so good with my little brother Dai. I’m gonna miss that guy!

4.9.6.jpg

Dorothy: I had no idea when I took on a job for the Villareal’s, that you’d moved to San Myshuno.
Callen: We like the buzz here but, look – there’s 3 adults here plus my child-aged son and the 2 bedrooms just don’t work. Can you help us out?
Dorothy: So no green or grey – that’ll need careful monitoring – especially as you like blue. There’s no décor you hate but you like Garden Décor (in an apartment?), Mid-century and Shabby.
Callen: That would be great. Oh, and could you sort out the lighting?
Dorothy: I’d noticed. It’s really dim in here.
later
Dorothy: It’s not my best work and, although I know you wouldn’t have noticed the shortage of beds, I just had to give you one each. That didn’t leave much for décor but I’m glad you like it.

4.9.7.jpg

Dorothy: I didn’t know this Incognito party was for your birthday. I thought that was next week?
Disco: With Denim not getting Valedictorian, I decided to go for it.
Dorothy: Well, Happy Birthday!
Disco: And I’m a Family-Oriented Valedictorian.
Cassia: Ah – Family-Oriented, you say? Well, I was wondering about moving in with you?
Disco: What? Why are you asking me? Ask Mum.
Dorothy: The answer is “no”
Disco: Well, can Bo is move in with us? In fact, she’s my fiancé, now. Can she move in until we get married? It's a bit crowded at her place.
Cassia: Good luck with that. I’ve heard she wants a dog.
Disco: We’ll get a dog when we get our own place.
Cassia: Ah – so there will be plenty of room here for me then….
Dorothy: NO. Yes to Bo but, sorry Mum, you need to stay with all your adoptees.

4.9.8.jpg

Dorothy: It says here that garden salad is a great starter recipe. It’s lovely having you to stay with us for a while.
Bo: This is so different. I’m a vegetarian but Dad always insisted on meat.
Dorothy: That’s a little insensitive.
Bo: Just look at Disco – he’s still in his Spacesuit and having so much fun with Dai. He’ll make a great father.

4.9.14.jpg

Disco: On my birthday I realised that I wanted to learn Spellcraft and Sorcery so, with my Ancient Bloodline, Mum gave me the Rite of Ascension. I can’t wait to start learning. Bo was a bit worried about how her father would feel so we invited the family over to meet them.

4.9.15.jpg

Disco: So, sir, the wedding’s set for Friday, the day after Dai’s birthday.
Kristopher: Are we invited? I don’t get many invites.
Disco: We’d like you to be Sim of Honour?
Kristopher: Naturally!

4.9.17.jpg

Dai: Egzzzz?
Easter: I just drop flowers. I hid all the eggs before you got up. Go and look in all the bushes. After all, you’ve got $5k of landscaping to hunt through. More than enough for everyone in the house.

4.9.18.jpg

Disco: You’re Eating For Two? That’s wonderful!
Dorothy: And Ella’s just let me know she’s carrying Denim’s child.
Bo: Oh – you and your brother will become fathers at the same time!
Disco: I’m so happy.
Dorothy: Be careful, Disco, you know your Cringe Trait turns you hysterical!
Bo: Can I help with our wedding cake?
Dorothy: Oh – just a swirl left and – whoosh – it’s done.

4.9.20.jpg

Dai: I had a quiet birthday. After all, we’ve got a big wedding tomorrow. Disco was waiting so that he could ask me to be Ring-Bearer but apparently it’s too close and he can’t change the arrangements. I don’t mind. I’m just enjoying the treehouse for the first time. It’s amazing up here!

4.9.22.jpg

Bo: Erm, Dorothy? What are you wearing?
Dorothy: Well I was in my gym kit but it seems to have merged with your dress.
Bo: And your hair colour – it’s mine too!
Dorothy: Watcher!

4.9.23.jpg

Umber: Oh – this is so wonderful, to be your officiant.
Dorothy: And I’m enjoying just being a spectator!

4.9.24.jpg

Disco: It’s time for cake, my love.
Bo: Oooh, my back!

4.9.25.jpg

Disco: So, sir, you’re a Glutton.
Kristopher: Naturally! Aren’t there any meat dishes here?
Disco: No, sir. Bo’s a Vegetarian.
Kristopher: Never could train that out of her. So, boy, there’s a nice shack next to our home that would be perfect to raise Bo’s cub.
Disco: Thank you, sir, but we’ve got a nice new build in Willow Creek – a comfortable family home.
Kristopher: Oh – well, if you want to be Basic about it.
Disco: Basic is a good place to start.

4.9.26.jpg

Dai: The day after the wedding, Mum and Dad took me to a Celebration Centre before my first Scout session. Aunt Arielle was there and taught me to ride my bike. Mum says she’s as much a hero as she is, whatever that means. Arielle’s sister Karly, who’s just died, too! We’re going to get her urn if we can find it. Mum says it should be by the hero trophy.

4.9.32.jpg

Dai: I love this place. The pavements are so wide and everywhere feels so safe.

4.9.33.jpg

Week 33 (Year 3, Spring 1/4)
Generation 4 – Beauty Out Of Broken – Complete Week 31, Friday
Dorothy: Heir
– Adult (20 days to Elder)
Traits: Creative, Self-Assured, Loner +Perfectionist +Family-Oriented +Cheerful
Umber Robinson: Spouse – Adult (9 days to Elder)
Traits: Cringe, Maker, Family-Oriented +Outgoing +Green Fiend +Outgoing
Generation 5
Dai: Heir
– Child (12 Days to Teen)
Cheerful

L-to-R: Dai, Umber, Dorothy
4.10.family.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Notes
I've had a Sim not getting a birthday trait once before. If Denim had been staying in the household, I've have cheated it on but the game let me move them out OK.

Fulfilling the given client brief to get a positive result. For the Villareal’s it was quite frustrating as their approval doesn’t depend on meeting their actual needs – a bed each, for example. I had to do it though, for my own satisfaction. Even with the cheapest beds, and being careful to sell off their existing items so their value was added in, I wasn’t happy with the “after” photos. They were happy though.

Dorothy is currently doing one decorating gig a week and Umber is doing one maker gig.

With just Dai left in the house, this update will mark the end of Dorothy’s reign and we’ll roll officially into Dai’s generation for the next one.

Dai Child.jpg

I’ve seen Sims overlaid with each other previously but the Bo/Dorothy merge looked really funny. Especially Dorothy’s bare muscley leg pattern overlying the width of her jogging bottoms.

Bo Volkov is the adopted daughter of Kristopher and his household was too big for Disco to Try For a Baby with Bo. Hence she moved in for the engagement. Kristopher lost no time in adopting another child. None of his adoptees are Werewolves. What a terrifying prospect – to be adopted by an immortal Werewolf! Bo is well out of that.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 4.9: Two Out of Three Ain't Bad (21-Jul)
« Reply #214 on: July 21, 2024, 09:36:02 AM »
I first checked out the household portrait and confirmed my bias toward Denim with dread locks  in the purple Aloha shirt.
But then the rest of the update seems to point toward Denim being the one with the Afro, so I'm confused.
With Dorothy and Umber's big house at StrangerVille Outlook, I was surprised that one of their children didn't stay in the house to "keep it in the family."
Especially since I suspect Dai will eventually relocate. (To San Sequoia?).

Good for Dorothy for not allowing Cassia to move in with them.  So weird how Dorothy temporarily copied Bo's style!
Congrats, Watcher, on helping raise so many kids while both parents also had jobs!
(I'm impressed that Dorothy has remained in her career, even after maxing it. Such long hours if she's sent alone!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #215 on: July 21, 2024, 11:56:44 AM »
I first checked out the household portrait and confirmed my bias toward Denim with dread locks  in the purple Aloha shirt.
But then the rest of the update seems to point toward Denim being the one with the Afro, so I'm confused.
With Dorothy and Umber's big house at StrangerVille Outlook, I was surprised that one of their children didn't stay in the house to "keep it in the family."

Good for Dorothy for not allowing Cassia to move in with them.  So weird how Dorothy temporarily copied Bo's style!
Congrats, Watcher, on helping raise so many kids while both parents also had jobs!
(I'm impressed that Dorothy has remained in her career, even after maxing it. Such long hours if she's sent alone!
You're right - Denim and Disco had been swapped on the family portrait - I've fixed that.

I thought about one of Dorothy's offspring staying in the final house but there are too many items that they want to bring with them to the next house. Well guessed about San Sequoia. That's the first item on the agenda for this next week :)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #216 on: July 21, 2024, 02:05:49 PM »

You're right - Denim and Disco had been swapped on the family portrait - I've fixed that.

I thought about one of Dorothy's offspring staying in the final house but there are too many items that they want to bring with them to the next house. Well guessed about San Sequoia. That's the first item on the agenda for this next week :)

Since Dai's parents will move with him, I was thinking more of Denim or Disco staying so that the house would stay in the Makey family. ;)
On rare occasions, I have the entire household move (in order to take everything in family inventoryj), then have a sibling move back to previous lot.
Also, I've switched to moving all the garden plants to a single room and uploading it as a "Room" to MyLibrary. Once my sims have moved, they download that Garden room to their new lot.
It's so much easier than moving all the plants to family inventory and they know exactly which plants go in which plants.  Moving the garden this way is cheap for its great convenience, too!

Hehe! Not only have I guessed the next location but I guessed the next challenge requirements several weeks ago...
San Sequoia is the logical choice for playing out that particular generation, right?
Looking forward to the new Makey home in your next update, Watcher!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #217 on: July 21, 2024, 06:45:10 PM »
I'm happy to see the older kids getting on with their lives with their respective partners. Dai is such a cutie! Looking forward to his generation and requirements (and I have NO idea what they are, so looking forward to the surprise!).

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 5.1: Together Forever
« Reply #218 on: July 25, 2024, 02:42:10 PM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 5.1: Together Forever

Previously: Denim and Ella Tracey aged up, got married and moved to join her Elder mother and siblings in San Myshuno; Dorothy renovated the Villareal’s apartment; Disco aged up, as did his girlfriend Bo, they got engaged and Bo moved in; Cassia did not move in; Dai aged up to a Cheerful child and knocked out 2 aspirations; Disco married a very pregnant Bo at a full ceremony in San Myshuno; Arielle Makey (gen 2) taught Dai to ride his bike when they met her in San Sequoia.

L-to-R: Dai, Umber, Dorothy
4.10.family.jpg

Dai: This week was strange because Watcher was quite distracted. She kept muttering about not looking at my Simology panel and how was she going to check my character values, whatever that means. I didn’t mind too much. On Sunday I persuaded Mum to move us to the suburbs of San Sequoia - 7 Eucalyptus Lane, Hopewell Hills to be precise. And I got to “Make Friends at school on Monday and then invited them round so Mum could meet them. She promised they could all come for a sleepover the next day.

5.1.1.jpg

Dai: The sleepover was great. All my new friends came included Marcella, who wasn’t in the last pic. She’s the one I get on with the best so we agreed to be BFFs and exchanged friendship bracelets. Funny thing, though. She’s actually my aunt! Isn’t that crazy? She’s the youngest that Granny Cassia has adopted. She’s really neat. No, I mean she’s Neat – like I’m Cheerful. You know what I mean.

5.1.2.jpg

Umber: I’m so sorry that I was Mean to you earlier.
Dorothy: It did come out of nowhere.
Umber: Will this date make up for it?
Dorothy: How could I say “no” when we’ve just become Soulmates?
Umber: I’ll always be yours.
Dorothy: And vice versa.

5.1.3.jpg

Dai: Yay! My bestie gets to come to our Family Reunions! Hi Auntie Marcella!
Marcella (giggles): You cheeky little boy!
Dai (giggles): Let’s grab some of those brownies.
Marcella: Brownies? Wow! Mum never bakes us treats. I wish I could live here.
Dai: Let’s ask if you can? There’s a spare bedroom upstairs.

5.1.4.jpg

Dai: Mum asked Granny Cassia if Marcella could move in with us. She really wanted to come too but Mum said “only Marcella” for some reason. So now I get to live with my Bestie! She’s joined Scouts. I’ve just got all my badges but she’s starting from scratch. I took her picture to mark the occasion.

Marcella Child.jpg

Hey, Mum and Dad are taking more family pics. Let’s see how they’ve turned out. That’s a good one of Mum with my brother Disco. And that one with Dad and our Gt Gt Grandad Michael – look how many freckles he’s got. You know what? I’m gonna start taking photos of all my family and create a photo wall. Maybe then we’ll be able to keep track of who everyone is.

5.1.5.jpg5.1.6.jpg

Dai: Mum? Dad? What’s that potion you’re both drinking?
Dorothy: It’s supposed to be your Dad’s birthday today but we’re allowed one rejuvenation potion each so we’re taking them now.
Dai: I’m glad you’re not going to be an Elder yet, Dad, but Mum, your birthday’s not for ages!
Dorothy: We’ll age up together this way. Together forever, just like our Founders!
Umber: Maybe not forever, but hopefully a long time. Anyway where’s Marcella?
Dai: She’s….Oh!

5.1.7.jpg

Watcher: And this is why I wanted to go into her Simology panel! She’s aged up with no-one noticing. I should have checked the calendar. Oh Marcella, I’m so sorry.
Marcella: That’s OK, I guess. I’m just really sad.
Watcher: At least you can go for a run to calm down – and get a scout point.
Marcella: I guess so. I have become Active.
Dai: Hey – I’ve got a gift for you. Can you still be my Bestie?
Marcella: That’s sweet. Yeah – we can still be Besties

Marcella Teen.jpg

Marcella: At least I got to a Prom and met loads of new people. My sister Emery (gold hair) was there too so they weren’t all new. Some of them were randomly Mean but I don’t think they meant it. Emery’s closest to me in age but she’ll be a Young Adult soon. My other siblings Carl and Charlie already are.

5.1.8.jpg

Week 34 (Year 3, Spring 2/4)
Generation 4 – Beauty Out Of Broken – Complete Week 31, Friday
Dorothy: Heir
– Adult (42 days to Elder)
Traits: Creative, Self-Assured, Loner +Perfectionist +Family-Oriented +Cheerful
Umber Robinson: Spouse – Adult (42 days to Elder)
Traits: Cringe, Maker, Family-Oriented +Outgoing +Green Fiend +Outgoing
Marcella Makey – adopted sister to Dorothy – Teen (20 days to YA)
Traits: Neat, Active
Generation 5 – Growing Together - In Progress
Dai: Heir
– Child (5 Days to Teen)
Cheerful

L-to-R: Marcella, Umber, Dorothy, Dai
5.1.family.jpg
Residence: 7 Eucalyptus Lane, Hopewell Hills, San Sequoia

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Notes
This Generation 5 is the Growing Together gen from the Pack Legacy.

I was looking for a male school friend for Dai to become BFFs with for the generation requirement so that the on-going friendship wouldn’t cause jealousy with his future spouse. But Marcella was the clear leader in his affection. However, being his Aunt (& Dorothy’s adopted sister) means there shouldn’t be any possibility for romance between them!

I moved Marcella in as she’s going to be part of the ongoing story. It will be interesting to see how she affects it.

The reward for the Family Reunion is some multi-photo frames - you can see them in the potion-drinking pic. They'll be great to fill for Dai's photo project. I've not used them before.

The current bug – game crashing when you go into the Simology panel of a child or teen – is a bit of a challenge but I’m managing to avoid too much trouble.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 5.1: Together Forever (25-Jul)
« Reply #219 on: July 25, 2024, 06:56:33 PM »
Oh, I see what you mean about the random, unwanted Mean interactions. I haven't seen that in my game, thanks (I think) to MCCC.
My Gen6 triplets just aged up to children, so thanks for the warning about the Simology Panel. I'd forgotten your earlier warning completely, so thanks for the 2nd reminder!

Marcella is very pretty!  Well, gee whiz, I can't imagine WHY Dorothy would want only Marcella and not Cassia to move in.
I mean, there's a reason the Makey Watcher didn't do the Growing Together generation with Dorothy.  LOL!
Dai is such a cutie pie!

Dai is such a cutie pie! I remain a big Disco fan! I'm glad there will be more family reunions so I--I mean, WE--can keep tabs on Disco!
Also, the new house looks great! How big is it?

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #220 on: July 25, 2024, 07:30:02 PM »
Welcome Marcella! What a pretty sim she is.

This generation has so much Family stuff! I'm really looking forward to seeing this play out.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #221 on: July 25, 2024, 08:20:37 PM »
@Granny Lawlor

There was a(nother) hotfix today which hopefully fixes the issue with the Simology Panel.

"The Simology panel no longer flashes for Child or Teen Sims who have reached the maximum of their Character Values, and the interface no longer becomes unresponsive.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #222 on: July 26, 2024, 02:49:16 AM »
Oh, I see what you mean about the random, unwanted Mean interactions. I haven't seen that in my game, thanks (I think) to MCCC.
My Gen6 triplets just aged up to children, so thanks for the warning about the Simology Panel. I'd forgotten your earlier warning completely, so thanks for the 2nd reminder!

Marcella is very pretty!  Well, gee whiz, I can't imagine WHY Dorothy would want only Marcella and not Cassia to move in.
I mean, there's a reason the Makey Watcher didn't do the Growing Together generation with Dorothy.  LOL!
Dai is such a cutie pie!

Dai is such a cutie pie! I remain a big Disco fan! I'm glad there will be more family reunions so I--I mean, WE--can keep tabs on Disco!
Also, the new house looks great! How big is it?
Cassia has asked every adult in the household if she can move in, even when she had tinies! I think, though I'm not sure, that non-householders will only ask a Sim once. She's been an Elder for over a week now...she may not be with us much longer. :-[

7 Eucalyptus Lane is one of two 50x40 lots in San sequoia. I thought the Hopewell Hills suburb would be a good family location but the lot is miles from the park area. I'm going to look at the other one to see if it's any better.
The house itself is the shell of the existing one but with all the internal walls moved around. It's not quite how I want it. When I've fixed on which lot I'll show the final house.

Welcome Marcella! What a pretty sim she is.

This generation has so much Family stuff! I'm really looking forward to seeing this play out.
Marcella is very pretty. Dai "adores" his Aunt and she is "closer through shared memories". I haven't got a narrative in mind yet about how their friendship will play into his future. Normally I'd get him to be BFFs with his spouse....

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy: Turn Back Time
« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2024, 05:47:11 AM »
Makey MishMash Legacy: Turn Back Time

Several generations ago: Watcher met Audrina, missing adoptee of the Wallace Legacy, and offered her the chance to become Dawn Makey, the Makey MishMash Founder. After that successful start, Watcher had a new mission.

pre 2.family.jpg

Watcher: Mmm, this fruit salad is delicious. Well done for your first attempt.
Sango: Well, there wasn’t much else to do after I’d finished my homework. You and Coral took the only two beds.
Coral: You snooze, you lose, my dear twin.
Watcher: Sorry about that. I was really tired after sorting out my Founder and then, when you two arrived, it was nearly midnight. Now it’s morning, we’ve got a few things to discuss.

pre 2.1.jpg

Sango: I’ve got some questions.
Watcher: Go ahead.
Sango: Who are you? What’s a Watcher? How come I’ve got a twin and no memories of anything before I turned up here.

pre 2.2.jpg

Coral: I can answer some of that. A Watcher helps us become Wonder Childs – Children – whatever. We have to get as many skills and aspirations as possible.
Watcher: Well, not exactly. You, Coral, were trained to be a Wonder Child by the twin of a Hero – Darwi Odrade. You grew up running wild in Sulani, learning by doing rather than book-learning.

pre 2.3.jpg

Coral: Wait a minute! I’ve done my Teens. How come I’m only just a Teen again? Have I got to do all those Aspirations all over again? And how come I’ve got a male twin called Sango instead of my real twin Ariel?
Watcher: Ah, well, we, that is me and @oshizu , thought you might like to join in the MishMash fun as a spouse for the fifth generation. She’s a whiz at creating clones with just the right amount of skills. You don’t have to do Scouts again and anything else? Well, it depends on your generation requirements.

pre 2.4.jpg

Sango: I have no idea what any of that means, but it sounds like a hoot.
Watcher: We need one of you for my Makey MishMash and one for the Costas. We’re just not sure which yet…

pre 2.5.jpg

Coral: Why don’t you know which yet? I though you Watchers do lots of planning.
Watcher: We do, but things happen and decisions change….oh, I’ve just heard from @oshizu …um, Sango?
Sango: Yes? What’s the word?
Watcher: You’re going to move to Strangerville and be a hero, of sorts….
Sango: Cool!

pre 2.6.jpg

Coral: I bet there’s a catch. There’s always a catch.
Watcher: Well, you’re going to move to San Sequoia and get to enjoy the new Lovestruck Pack.
Coral: That sounds OK… but I bet there’s a catch.
Watcher: Maybe you should switch your Genius trait off, it might get in the way. All you need to remember is that you like Blondes.

pre 2.7.jpg

Sango: What are we doing here?
Watcher: There’s always time for dancing.
Coral: You’ve still not told us the catches!
Watcher: Just remember, Coral, you like Blondes!

pre 2.8.jpg

Watcher: And so, dear readers, I think you’ll agree that Sango turned into a very attractive girl in the Costa Mishmash Legacy. And whilst heshe was homeless and possessed in the beginning, she is being an excellent spouse for Kalo.
Coral was right, there’s always a catch. In her case it is a small one but she’ll be OK. Just as long as she remembers that she likes Blondes. We will meet her in the Makey MishMash Legacy in the next update which is being played out as I write.
Teens Coral and Sango can be found in the Gallery if you search for Odrade Twins

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy: Turn Back Time (27-Jul)
« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2024, 09:59:11 AM »
What a wonderful way to introduce your Wonder Child Coral and her twin brother Sango.
Sorry that I co-opted the name I gave him for my own female version. The name was too perfect to lose!
Also, the Costas haven't forgotten Coral's brother either--he just won't be named...uh...Sango. 🤣🤣🤣

I'm SO looking forward to the appearance of She-Who-Now-Likes-Blondes Coral appearance in your legacy, Watcher!
This must mean that Dai is preparing to age up into a teen! *claps hands gleefully

I note that you are planning a "tasteful" playthrough of Lovestruck.
My approach might not turn out to be quite tasteful, which is your Coral/Sango is happily married to single-crush Kalo in his Born to Renovate generation. 💖

Looking forward to Dai's life as a teen!
(Don't forget to spawn the Principal on Thursday at the latest....lol)