Author Topic: Makey MishMash Legacy 4.5: Somebody To Love (2-Jul)  (Read 5868 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 3.2: Just The Two Of Us (11-Jun)
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2024, 02:05:34 AM »
Oh yes, I still like fame! And Emotion Bomb is one of the best reasons to get fame, along with Easy Street and stars on pavement and awards on the dresser. All my sims have to be 5 star celebrities. To me it's definitely one of the more interesting game systems.
Ah - who can forget your wonderful starry Sims? I often remember them with fondness (often - frequently, not orphan....you get the ref  ;) )

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2024, 04:32:37 AM »
@Granny Lawlor When a paparazzo's not engaged in his employment, or maturing his felonious little whims, his capacity for innocent enjoyment, is just as great as any honest sim's.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2024, 07:02:06 AM »
@Granny Lawlor When a paparazzo's not engaged in his employment, or maturing his felonious little whims, his capacity for innocent enjoyment, is just as great as any honest sim's.
:D  :D  :D  :D

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 3.3: Simply The Best
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2024, 12:26:37 PM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 3.3: Simply The Best

Previously: Cassia developed two new Fame Quirks – Emotion Bombs and Mirror Obsession; baby Dorothy aged into a Sensitive Infant and then a Fussy Toddler; already Good Friends with the Nanny, Cassia became Good Friends with the Gardener and Maid; she also lucked out with a short-cut to the top of her career, committing to earn the Comedy skill to go with it.

Cassia holding Dorothy
3.2.family.jpg
Residence: Vacuous Green, Mirage Park, Del Sol Valley

Cassia: My loyal Paparazzi! You’re here nice and early so I can try out some new jokes on you.
Pap: Glad to be of service, as always.
Cassia: It’s my new resolution for this first week of Summer. I want to be funny to five different people as quickly as possible and you’re the first!
Pap: Great! Hit me!

3.3.1.jpg

Dorothy: Mama?
Cassia: And then the acrobat said…
Pap1: Are you Little Dorothy?
Dorothy: Mama?
Pap2: Smile, Little Dorothy!
Pap1: This way!
Pap2: Go and hug your Mummy.
Pap1: This is great. These photos are going to sell for loads!

3.3.2.jpg

Cassia: Oh I’m so glad it’s hot today. My fans get to see you in the adorable hot weather outfit I found for you. I must post a link to the retailer.
Dorothy: Mama play?
Cassia: Oh – erm – yes. Why not.

3.3.4.jpg

Friday
Jade (in her Prom crown): It’s time to blow your candles out, little one.
Fabian (seated in bowtie): Isn’t Cassia going to help her?
Jade: She’s trying to get donations for the charity. It’s amazing how much she’s raising.
Erica (in black dress): Yes. Sister Dear has hit all of us for funds. It’s funny how it’s us that give but she gets the glory.
Jade: Now then, she’s hosting it and provided the food.
Jet: You mean this Grand Deliciosa dish? Don’t think I don’t recognise magicked food when I see it!
Jade: Anyway, this is Dorothy’s day. Come on, darling, blow out your candles!
Dorothy: Pfft!
Everybody: Happy Birthday, Little Dorothy!

3.3.5.jpg

Dorothy: Hey – look at me in aqua colours! And long hair! Wow! Where did that come from?

3.3.6.jpg

Cassia: Happy Birthday, darling!
Dorothy: Thanks Mum. You know I’m a 1-star celebrity already?
Cassia: Oh yes. Well you are my daughter! Let’s be BFFs – smile and wave for the cameras.
Dorothy: (smiles & waves)
Cassia: And don’t worry about your hair and clothes. I’ll sort them out with my stylist asap! Oh, and darling? Please call me “Mummy”. “Mum” is so….ordinary.
Dorothy: Oh – OK, Mum-my.

3.3.7.jpg

Cassia: Little Dorothy’s wardrobe and hair sorted, I admired my fine self for a while and then practised my new material. Look at that! A Joke Star with level 10 Comedy skills. Not surprising really, but it’s nice to have my awesomeness recognized.

3.3.8.jpg

Dorothy: I’m so glad Mummy let me keep some aqua clothes. She was very clear on the purple and wouldn’t even consider red. It’s sad really because it’s Daddy’s favourite colour.
Mummy says I can find toys in here and, if I find any Voidcritter cards, I can keep the swaps. I wonder if I’ll make some friends my age at school so I can play Voidcritters with them…

3.3.9.jpg

Madeline: Shouldn’t we change out of our formal clothes to build this treehouse? The Charity Event finished ages ago.
Cassia: I know and I managed to get the top award for it.
Madeline: And raised lots of money for charity… and it was Dorothy’s birthday.
Cassia: That too. There’s no time to change. I want this to be done before the press get back. I want them to see that I’m simply the best mother ever.
Madeline: Dorothy will absolutely love this. She’s so creative.
Cassia: Oh, yes, that’s absolutely why I’m getting this set up.

3.3.10.jpg

Dorothy: I beat you!
Peyton: That’s because your great aunt Madeline was mentoring you. No-one ever mentors me!
Dorothy: Doesn’t Uncle Bennett mentor you?
Peyton: Since Dad’s become famous, he takes so long to get from A to B, it’s not worth asking him. I suppose Dad is your uncle, him being your father’s brother. There’s no denying that Uncle Hayes is your Dad. Not with your colouring.
Dorothy: He hasn’t been over. Mum-my said he wasn’t available for my party. He did send a Blue Bear though.

3.3.11.jpg

Dorothy: Thanks for pushing me. Mummy forgot to hire Nanny Analyn.
Pap: That’s no problem, Little Dorothy. And now that we’re conversing, I can go in your house.
Dorothy: What’s a “kleptomaniac”?
Pap: Oh – just a grown-up thing. Tell me more about your Mummy…
Dorothy: OK

3.3.13.jpg

Watcher: Cassia! I thought we agreed only crackers on birthdays or social events.
Cassia: I couldn’t resist just one more. I’ve been carrying them around and I wanted something to celebrate my last day of work.
Watcher: OK then, just one.
Cassia: Drat! It must have been a faulty one. It didn’t even bang and there’s nothing inside!

3.3.14.jpg

Dorothy: Off to scouts. I’m so excited. I’m hoping to make lots of friends. Mum-my wanted me to go to Drama club but she says I can become a Llamacorn Scout first if I really must. I don’t mind doing the badges but really I just want to meet some other kids.

3.3.15.jpg

Pap2: Is it true you’ve quit the comedy circuit, Cassia?
Pap1: Is this a new direction? Cassia! Cassia! Over here!
Cassia: I’m still writing comedy but I’m no longer tied into one employer. This is returning to my first passion – piano. I’ve got so much creativity in me, it just comes flooding out. Don’t forget to watch my video uploads. I try to do whatever my fans ask of me.

3.3.16.jpg

Dorothy: Mummy’s so good to me, building this treehouse. She keeps talking about our future home near Daddy. I wonder what it will be like. It will be nice to see Daddy again.

3.3.17.jpg

Dorothy: Thank you for coming outside with me. There are so many stars, Mummy. Do you think there are more stars than grains of sand? I wonder if they know how beautiful they are. Some are brighter than others and some twinkle. I wonder why they do that….
Cassia (checking social media): Hm?

3.3.18.jpg

Week 21 (Year 2, Summer 1/4)
Generation 3
Cassia: Heir
  – YA (10 days to Adult)
Traits: Goofball, Self-Absorbed, Hates Children +Self-Assured +Insider +Family-Oriented
Generation 4
Dorothy: Heir
– Child (12 days to Teen)
Trait: Creative

3.3.family.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Notes
Cassia actually has enough funds to purchase her Pinnacles lot already, thanks to the 8 Perfect Dragon Plants and Money Tree that she’s developed. She’s still living the “Real Life” though – and a Tiny house helps Dorothy’s skilling 😉

FYI, Cassia’s Super Parent Aspiration cannot complete until Little Dorothy is a Young Adult so Little Dorothy cannot officially begin Gen 4 until then. She can start working towards some of her requirements and I’ll note those in the progress section.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 3.3: Simply The Best (12-Jun)
« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2024, 01:55:42 PM »
And here I thought Dorothy and Night were getting really close in age, but Cassia has the Super Parent aspiration!
All three non-Vampire family aspirations are quite lengthy, yes?

I loved Dorothy's soft-blonde hair in the ponytail but she now has the same hairstyle as her mother, lol!
Speaking of, a big congrats to Cassia for completing Joke Star in a blink of the eye! That was speedy!
Cassia's collections are nearly complete.
Best wishes to you, Cassia, on that pesky song-writing, three fan-reuested selfies, and Dorothy's prosperity and success!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2024, 02:14:48 PM »
And here I thought Dorothy and Night were getting really close in age, but Cassia has the Super Parent aspiration!
All three non-Vampire family aspirations are quite lengthy, yes?

I loved Dorothy's soft-blonde hair in the ponytail but she now has the same hairstyle as her mother, lol!
Speaking of, a big congrats to Cassia for completing Joke Star in a blink of the eye! That was speedy!
Cassia's collections are nearly complete.
Best wishes to you, Cassia, on that pesky song-writing, three fan-reuested selfies, and Dorothy's prosperity and success!
Cassia completed the selfies in the previous week without even trying. One before accepting her award and 2 at Geekcon. I'm wondering if a bit of casual loitering at festivals is the way to go....

Yeah - sorry about the Super Parent thing. But Dorothy can get a lot done in her teens...

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #156 on: June 13, 2024, 10:01:27 AM »
I guess having Dorothy at the celebrity events presents a bit of a conundrum for Cassie - on the one hand, the paparazzi really perk up, but on the other hand that attention is more on Dorothy than on Cassia.
Congrats to Cassia on completing Joke Star!

That picture of Cassia jumping in the bin is funny - It reminds me of a time when I owned a business and my boys (9 years & 6 years) and a couple of their friends (also boys), without my knowledge of course, got into the dumpster behind my store and found a bunch of wigs and shiny material things that another business in the strip mall had thrown out. They put them on and were prancing around the parking lot doubling over with laughter and entertaining everyone in the lot. I was mortified. Not about the wigs and such, but that they'd actually gotten into the dumpster. I wonder if that's why dumpster-diving is . . . uncomfortable . . . for me in the Sims.

I love it that Dorothy seems so unaware of Cassia's total self-absorption. I wonder if that will change when Dorothy becomes a teen and starts having mood swings . . . and maybe starts wanting more attention as teens sometimes do. OR conversely, if she gets that "Don't Look at Me" mood when the paparazzi happens to be around . . . looking forward to the drama of a teen in mood swings with a self-absorbed mom! 😀

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #157 on: June 13, 2024, 12:04:06 PM »
I guess having Dorothy at the celebrity events presents a bit of a conundrum for Cassie - on the one hand, the paparazzi really perk up, but on the other hand that attention is more on Dorothy than on Cassia.
Congrats to Cassia on completing Joke Star!

That picture of Cassia jumping in the bin is funny - It reminds me of a time when I owned a business and my boys (9 years & 6 years) and a couple of their friends (also boys), without my knowledge of course, got into the dumpster behind my store and found a bunch of wigs and shiny material things that another business in the strip mall had thrown out. They put them on and were prancing around the parking lot doubling over with laughter and entertaining everyone in the lot. I was mortified. Not about the wigs and such, but that they'd actually gotten into the dumpster. I wonder if that's why dumpster-diving is . . . uncomfortable . . . for me in the Sims.

I love it that Dorothy seems so unaware of Cassia's total self-absorption. I wonder if that will change when Dorothy becomes a teen and starts having mood swings . . . and maybe starts wanting more attention as teens sometimes do. OR conversely, if she gets that "Don't Look at Me" mood when the paparazzi happens to be around . . . looking forward to the drama of a teen in mood swings with a self-absorbed mom! 😀
I'm trying not to have Cassie be too monstrous in her self-absorbtion. At the moment Dorothy thinks shes amazing! Teen Dorothy could go either way.

Things kids do! I bet it's part of family legend now  :)
I can't imagine ever going dumpster-diving. I've watched too many episodes of Bones and the rest of that genre!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #158 on: June 13, 2024, 12:30:30 PM »

Things kids do! I bet it's part of family legend now  :)
I can't imagine ever going dumpster-diving. I've watched too many episodes of Bones and the rest of that genre!
I watch those shows too. It's all I can do to send my Sims dumpster-diving - diving for meals is just too gross! And dumpster woohoo is the MOST unappealing woohoo in the game imo.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 3.4: Hymn To Her
« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2024, 02:48:36 AM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 3.4: Hymn To Her

Previously: Cassia worked for and maxed her Comedy skills, becoming a Joke Star in the process; Little Dorothy aged up into a Creative Child and became useful by hunting for Voidcritter cards in the bin; Little Dorothy also joined scouts and was befriended by various paparazzi; Cassia gave up her top job as a Comedian to concentrate on writing songs in between uploading videos

Cassia & Dorothy
3.3.family.jpg

Dorothy: Life’s pretty busy for a 1-star celebrity child. Especially one who has to get through her Scout badges as quickly as possible so she can become a Drama student. Still, Mummy says we can go to the Festival of Youth later.

3.4.1.jpg

Dorothy: Doing the Mountain Move with Yamachan is fun but Mummy’s posing for the paparazzi. She’s too busy to bless me. Maybe I’ve done something to upset her.

3.4.2.jpg

Dorothy: Daddy! You’ve just aged up! I saw you spin round out here to give you a hug. Happy Birthday!
Hayes: Aw – who’s my best girl? And what’s all this Daddy business? I’m just your good old “Dad”.
Dorothy: Mummy says you’re not good at all. She says you’re Evil!
Hayes: Well, she’s not wrong. But I’ll do my best not to be Evil around you, Princess.
Dorothy: I wish you’d come to the Festival of Youth with us.

3.4.3.jpg

Cassia: Can I get a “Whoop Whoop”?
Crowd: Whoop Whoop!
Cassia: Yay – Me!

3.4.4.jpg

Dorothy: Mummy, that paparazzo is in the garden!
Cassia: Calm down, Little Dorothy. Yes she is in the garden. She taking photos of me – upgrading your treehouse with a slide.
Dorothy: But that’s the Kleptomaniac you told me about. You said not to let her in the house.
Cassia: I don’t remember that. We need to be polite to the paparazzi. And you haven’t said “thank you” for the slide!
Dorothy: Thank you, Mummy

3.4.6.jpg

Madeline: It’s great that you’ve got some friends round for Dorothy.
Cassia: Well, it’s a treat for them, visiting my house. It is important to have a child with lots of friends. Being my daughter makes it easy for her.
Madeline: But, although Dorothy having three friends has counted in that aspiration of yours, it doesn’t seem to count for Dorothy as a Social Butterfly. Even though her friendship bar with them is maxed.
Cassia: What can I say? Some people count in this world and some people don’t.
Madeline: Oh! That’s….cold…

3.4.9.jpg

Dorothy: Thank you so much for teaching me to ride my bike. Mummy will be so pleased with me.
Pap: You’re welcome, Little Dorothy. Yes – where is your mother?
Dorothy: She’s writing another song or mentoring Great Aunt Madeline or something. She’s very busy.
Pap (sighing): I suppose I’d better go and take some more pics. Why don’t you go for a bike ride around the neighbourhood?
Dorothy: Yes, I will. I’m going to do some wheelies as well!
Pap: Maybe I should take some pics of that!
Dorothy: Oh no. Mummy doesn’t like too many pics of me in the papers. She’s very protective…

3.4.11.jpg

Pap: Is it true your “Real Life” reality vlogs are losing subscribers?
Cassia: Oh, I wouldn’t say that. But I am considering a move. Little Dorothy begged me to have a Sleepover and I’m such a doting mother that I can’t say “no” to her. This cosy place just doesn’t have the room so it’s time we re-located. Do check out my vlog to get the latest!
Pap: And you’re doing that right now? While Little Dorothy is at school? Does she know?
Cassia: It’s really the best way. I must save her any moving-trauma.

3.4.12.jpg

Cassia: First things (cough) first. (Cough) Pose for the Pap(cough)araz(cough)zi! (coughing fit)
Pap: Is this (cough) really a good (cough) environment (cough) to raise Little Dorothy? (coughing fit)
Celebrity Tourist: Quick (cough), let’s get back on (cough) the tour bus. (Coughing fit)
Cassia: Watcher! (coughing fit)
Watcher: I’m on (cough) it!

3.4.15.jpg

Cassia: Thankfully, Watcher has removed all the industrial wall and floor coverings – what were they thinking? – and put in some solar panels and wind turbines. The local atmosphere should improve soon. Isn’t this the best place to put all my collectibles? I’ve always wanted them out but, with Little Dorothy’s friends coming to sleep over, I can’t risk them to sticky fingers – literally and metaphorically!

3.4.14.jpg

Dorothy: Wow! It’s…big… And very….colourless!

3.4.18.jpg

Hayes: There’s my Princess!
Dorothy: Dad! You came to see me?
Hayes: We’re the Welcome Wagon, of course. But we nearly didn’t come.
Dorothy: Is it so hard, spending time with Mummy?
Hayes: A bit but, the main thing is that your Uncle Bennett died this morning. Old age but still, we’re all pretty cut up about it.
Dorothy: Oh Dad, I’m so sorry. We lost my Aunt Erica yesterday.
Hayes: She wasn’t that old.
Dorothy: She got too Angry, Mummy says because she was jealous of Mummy.
Hayes: It’s all a bit sad, isn’t it, Princess?
Dorothy (sniff): Yes. Poor Mummy, losing her sister.

3.4.19.jpg

Cassia: I could live with you being a Glutton. Perfectionism is not an issue. I could even cope with you taking a swim as soon as you got here and then walking around in your trunks. What I cannot stand for is you being a Kleptomaniac! Not with all my collectibles!
Rafa: What are you saying?
Cassia: You’re FIRED! And don’t think I won’t use that non-disclosure agreement you signed if I read anything negative in the press.
Rafa: Rats!

3.4.22.jpg

Dorothy: Hey, Makensie! Thanks for being my Bracelet Buddy.
Makensie: Are you kidding? Wait until my other friends hear that I’m Bracelet Buddies with Little Dorothy!
Dorothy: It’s just Dorothy, you know?
Makensie: Yes. Yes. But they’re going to be so jeal!
Dorothy: Right.

3.4.23.jpg

Cassia: You’re a Llamacorn Scout! Great!
Dorothy: Thank you, Mummy. It was fun.
Cassia: Now you can stop wasting time and join the Drama Club. Spit Spot! Before this afternoon’s Scout session.
Dorothy: Can’t I go one last time to show off my trophy and say goodbye to everyone?
Cassia: No one likes a show-off, darling. Best tear a sticky plaster off quickly. No looking back!
Dorothy: Yes Mummy.
Cassia: Come on, put your best face on. Turn that frown upside down. We’re celebrating getting a decent butler with a Meet & Greet. Crackers for everyone!
Dorothy: I’m glad you fired the second one, Satoru. He was so Paranoid and kept screaming. What’s this one like?
Cassia: Koji is Neat and Cheerful and Loves Outdoors. We’re already Good Friends! Now, you practise your Dramatics. I want you word-perfect before your first rehearsal. I can’t wait for your first show! But listen – no showing off for our guests this evening, darling. Remember, they’ve come to see me, not you.
Dorothy: Yes, I mean, no, Mummy.

3.4.25.jpg

Week 22 (Year 2, Summer 2/4)
Residence: Chateau Peak, The Pinnacles, Del Sol Valley
Generation 3
Cassia: Heir
  – YA (3 days to Adult)
Traits: Goofball, Self-Absorbed, Hates Children +Self-Assured +Insider +Family-Oriented
Generation 4
Dorothy: Heir
– Child (5 days to Teen)
Trait: Creative

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Notes
Collections Cassia could just keep buying crackers and voidcritter packs to complete those collections but the MySims trophies need to be found. There are 4 dig-sites in their new Pinnacles location and I’m hoping they’ll produce the final 4, in time.

Dorothy has completed all 8 of the childhood aspirations as well as achieving Llamacorn Scout. She can’t max Drama club until her Teens. None of this is necessary for her own generational requirements… She could age up early but then she couldn’t search for Voidcritter Cards!

Completing the “have 3 child friends” just didn’t happen on the Social Butterfly Aspiration, no matter if Dorothy travelled with them somewhere or invited them to hang out. I’ve had this issue for some time but it usually completes eventually. When Cassia’s Successful Lineage requirement to “have a child with 3 friends” completed, I cheat-completed that milestone for Dorothy.

Butlers - having finally found the estimable Koji, every time we travel away from the home lot, we end up with a different butler showing up, including sticky fingers Rafa! Cassia keeps firing the bad ones and does eventually get Koji back but I've decided not to bother any more. They clearly cover each other's shifts so we'll deal with what turns up!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 3.4: Hymn To Her (14-Jun)
« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2024, 09:54:05 AM »
My kids have become a bit anti-social lately and are all making their child-friends for Social Butterfly online.
Playtime Captain counts 3 fiends even among siblings, even retroactively, and Successful Lineage counts the child's 3 friends of any age, also retroactively.
But Social Butterfly requires the aspiration's milestone for 3 child friends to be selected when the friends are made.
Try chatting online with your next child(ren) and see if that fixes your bug.  It's quicker than cloud/start-gazign, although not actually "social," LOL!

Haha, you've done a great job, Watcher, of turning Cassia into quite an obnoxious mother.
She might as well have the Hates Children trait in view of how she treats poorTh Dorothy, prevented from aging up and living her own life by her mother's collections.

Regarding the MySims trophies, I recommend going to the Flea Market to "Trade Collectibles."
Cassia can repeatedly trade MySims trophies as long as she's got one in her inventory.  I don't recall whether children can also trade.
I once completed 3 different collections during on Sunday at the Flea Market.
Please try it, haha!  Cassia's so very close to completing her collections now. 
Oh, the best source of Time Capsules is the Scientist's Lab, especially when you're trying to complete a different collection. (Grrr?)

Dorothy is so accomplished and Cassia is close to done with all her requirements! Go Watcher!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2024, 04:28:18 PM »
Regarding the MySims trophies, I recommend going to the Flea Market to "Trade Collectibles."
Cassia can repeatedly trade MySims trophies as long as she's got one in her inventory.  I don't recall whether children can also trade.
I once completed 3 different collections during on Sunday at the Flea Market.
Please try it, haha!  Cassia's so very close to completing her collections now. 
Oh, the best source of Time Capsules is the Scientist's Lab, especially when you're trying to complete a different collection. (Grrr?)

Dorothy is so accomplished and Cassia is close to done with all her requirements! Go Watcher!
I have never traded collectibles at the Flea Market. Can you trade with anyone or just the sellers?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2024, 09:30:45 PM »
I have never traded collectibles at the Flea Market. Can you trade with anyone or just the sellers?

Your sim can trade with both the vendors and other Flea Market visitors.  I've never tried trading with a food stall vendor, tbh.
When you click on the other sim's Trade Collectibles option, you will get a list of your own tradable collectibles for a trade-in-kind.
If you select a MySim Trophy, you will get another MySim Trophy in trade.
I don't think Plushies & Voidcritter Cards can be traded this way, but definitely MySims Trophies.
Good luck!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #163 on: June 15, 2024, 02:14:40 PM »
"Some people count in this world and some people don't." 🤣🤣🤣

I am glad Dorothy got to have a sleep-over and make a bracelet buddy - she needs friends, even if they are a bit superficial. I do wonder what Dorothy's future relationships will be like - I hope finds more sincerity and mutual caring in her teens and young adulthood.

I've never really used Butlers much . . . you have to have a room for them because they "live in", right? So they shouldn't be changing all the time.

Personally, I've not been lucky with Trading Collectibles - I've never gotten what I needed from that when I was down to just needing a few. But if Cassia was to go to the Flea Market and the vendor wasn't selling MySims Trophies, she could rush off to another lot, have some phots taken, and rush back and she would find a different vendor, and maybe the new one would be selling MySims trophies. She could actually repeat this throughout the Flea Market . . . and each time she leaves and comes back, it would be a different vendor with different items to sell. 😉 I have been able to finish nearly-done collections doing this.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #164 on: June 15, 2024, 03:32:18 PM »
"Some people count in this world and some people don't." 🤣🤣🤣

I am glad Dorothy got to have a sleep-over and make a bracelet buddy - she needs friends, even if they are a bit superficial. I do wonder what Dorothy's future relationships will be like - I hope finds more sincerity and mutual caring in her teens and young adulthood.

I've never really used Butlers much . . . you have to have a room for them because they "live in", right? So they shouldn't be changing all the time.

Personally, I've not been lucky with Trading Collectibles - I've never gotten what I needed from that when I was down to just needing a few. But if Cassia was to go to the Flea Market and the vendor wasn't selling MySims Trophies, she could rush off to another lot, have some phots taken, and rush back and she would find a different vendor, and maybe the new one would be selling MySims trophies. She could actually repeat this throughout the Flea Market . . . and each time she leaves and comes back, it would be a different vendor with different items to sell. 😉 I have been able to finish nearly-done collections doing this.
Oh thanks for that Flea Market tip. That's 2 new-to-me techniques I've learned this time around!

I'd already played through a Flea Market in the upcoming update before learning these but I'm looking forward to trying it out soon.

anything