Author Topic: Makey MishMash Legacy 8.8: Let It Snow (1-Oct)  (Read 33551 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 8.8: Let It Snow (1-Oct)
« Reply #330 on: October 03, 2024, 12:16:25 PM »
I love the Appliance Wiz aspiration's reward trait, especially combined with Master Chef! <3
Congrats to Mary on becoming the next heir. The Gen9 heir, is it?

So Bear's just waiting on that inclement weather to complete his last requirement!
Crossing my fingers for Bear's inclement weather soon!

By the way, I forgot to mention after one of your prior updates that my child sims have no issue with when exactly they buy the Incredibly Friendly trait.
It's the first time I've really gone for the appliances and food stalls. It's fun.

Mt Komorebi is so annoying!  It can be raining cats and dogs in the town, Bear nips up the mountain and the weather is Fair on the peak! Grrr

In my games, with Incredibly Friendly, the kids make instant friends of new acquaintances but their full-green bars don't seem to register with Social Butterfly. The kids have to keep interacting with these "friends" until it finally registers and the full-green bar masks their progress. I don't know why it's this way in my game but I found not having the Incredibly Friendly trait made things more straightforward.