Author Topic: Makey MishMash Legacy 7.5: The Winner Takes It All (15-Sep)  (Read 23519 times)

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 6.3: Wrecking Ball (3-Sep)
« Reply #270 on: September 03, 2024, 12:46:43 PM »
Amy and her boys are doing so well!
Vitor has resigned himself to the fact that he will never catch up to Amy. *sniffle, sniffle
When you mentioned that destructive yet huggy Rory was a conundrum, I immediately thought of that Fatal Flaws Hotheaded generation!

Nice! Amy can finally work toward Rank 5 in the Resistance. Those Batuu aspirations are quite time-consuming, aren't they?
At least Amy doesn't need to complete the laser saber parts collection....
Rory and Blaze are both such lookers! Can't wait for Rory to start his adventures!

Yeah, the no-switching-aspirations is quite hard since it's not a restriction that usually binds us.
Last night, I was thinking how to order Vitor's aspirations. I might slip a few in before he moves out and becomes active heir (so I can still switch them around, cough)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #271 on: September 03, 2024, 01:14:30 PM »
Amy and her boys are doing so well!
Vitor has resigned himself to the fact that he will never catch up to Amy. *sniffle, sniffle
When you mentioned that destructive yet huggy Rory was a conundrum, I immediately thought of that Fatal Flaws Hotheaded generation!

Nice! Amy can finally work toward Rank 5 in the Resistance. Those Batuu aspirations are quite time-consuming, aren't they?
At least Amy doesn't need to complete the laser saber parts collection....
Rory and Blaze are both such lookers! Can't wait for Rory to start his adventures!

Yeah, the no-switching-aspirations is quite hard since it's not a restriction that usually binds us.
Last night, I was thinking how to order Vitor's aspirations. I might slip a few in before he moves out and becomes active heir (so I can still switch them around, cough)
I'm looking forward to Rory's gen. I won't be following your bold lead in making him a Werewolf. I leave the difficult stuff to you, lol

I didn't even look at the random legacy rules until Amy was moving out. I have no excuse.Dai's preceding generation did not fly by!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #272 on: September 03, 2024, 01:49:35 PM »

I'm looking forward to Rory's gen. I won't be following your bold lead in making him a Werewolf. I leave the difficult stuff to you, lol

I didn't even look at the random legacy rules until Amy was moving out. I have no excuse.Dai's preceding generation did not fly by!

Now that our sims can inhabit or build apartments and rental units in various towns, the Hotheaded heir doesn't necessarily need to live in San Myshuno.
I'd originally planned for my Hotheaded heir, Night, to move to Tomarang. I'd even gotten as fair as downloading and substantially editing a Gallery rental residence in Tomarang.
Night and Lou were my first-ever time playing werewolves. I really enjoyed it! I'd thought the werewolf form was unappealing, but Night really changed my mind, haha.

It's cool that Rory won't be a werewolf, though. It'll make his generation a fresh look at the Hotheaded generation. I'm really looking forward to it!

P.S. I was looking at your Generations 11 & 12 post just now and saw your comment below:
"This started out with the aim of 10 generation but there is the possibility of a couple more :)"
I hope this means that you're having as much of a blast as I am!  I am really loving how different each generation turns out! So much to explore!

P.P.S. Please answer my question about laundry! LOL!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 6.4: On The Beach
« Reply #273 on: September 04, 2024, 11:13:14 AM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 6.4: On The Beach

Previously: Rory was Destructive, a lot, when he wasn’t splashing in water; he aged up to be Hot Headed and Blaze became a Bookworm; Amy returned to Batuu for short trips while the boys were at school and in between her jobs as a Botanist, Mixologist and Writer again.

L-to-R: Blaze, Amy, Rory
6.3.family.jpg
Residence: Sapphire Shores, Lani St Taz, Sulani

Rory: Mummy got invited to the Flea Market to buy something so me and Blaze came too. Blaze is playing on the monkey bars but I’ve found these cool posters. I’ve got three that I carefully peeled off. Watcher says you can sometimes find snow globes that people have thrown out. I’m going collect those too.

6.4.1.jpg

Rory: Grandad Dai is really good on the guitar! So good that I gave him a simoleon. I know it looks like a whole wad of cash that I’m throwing down but I’ve only got pocket money funds!

6.4.2.jpg

Rory: Thanks for coming over, Granny and Grandad. Mummy is busy programming for her new job as a Tech Guru. She says it’s giving her an insight into tech on Batuu so she can make her novels about there more believable.

6.4.6.jpg

Rory: What are you doing? This is supposed to be a sleepover.
Blaze: Supposed is the right word. Mummy doesn’t know any kids so it’s just our parents and grandparents here. It’s so lame.
Rory: Not Grandad Rodney though!
Blaze: No! Thank goodness.
Rory: They did listen to my stories. Don’t you want to tell some? You read so many books, you must know loads!
Blaze: There’s no point. Watcher put me on Mind & Body and I’ve still not learned to ride my bike so I’m stuck.
Rory: Ha ha! At least she realized I’d never get 12 hours without a negative emotion. I wake up angry!
Blaze: You haven’t smashed the dollhouse recently.
Rory: Hmph! Will you exchange Friendship Bracelets with me, anyway?
Blaze: Yeah! Fist bump!

6.4.8.jpg

Amy: ZZZZZZZZZ
Marcella: ZZZZZZZZZ
Coral: ZZZZZZZZZZ
Watcher: I never got to sleep that well when my kids were having sleepovers. I guess there were more kids around…

6.4.9.jpg

Amy: I’ve convinced 3 Batuu citizens to join the Resistance and I feel great! My droid giving me a running playlist just helps the mood as well. I’ve become so Self-Assured I think I could do anything!
Oh, a job offer to be a Dance Team Captain in the Athlete career! They must have noticed me working out. It could be fun. They say there’s a lot of locker-room gossip. More stories for my writing.

6.4.11.jpg

Corra: Yes I want to defect from the First Order to the Resistance and here the lowdown on their plans…
Amy: I’m not sure you’re really cut out for undercover work. Why wouldn’t you chat outside with me? This place is swarming with stormtroopers.
Stormtrooper: I heard that. I’m taking you in!
Corra: Fight!
Amy: I’m out of here. Vi will want to know the info even if Corra is unreliable!

6.4.14.jpg

Amy: Founder Dawn! Let’s Duet!
Dawn: I used to love singing, back in the day.
Amy: I’m only just starting.
Dawn: You’ll get better. Well done in your requirements by the way. Just one promotion away from completing the hopper challenge.
Amy: Better go. My shift starts at 2pm

6.4.20.jpg

Amy: I thought I’d celebrate my promotion to Professional Athlete by teaching you about Healthy Relationships.
Blaze: I’d rather read about them in my book….
Amy: OK

6.4.21.jpg

Amy: What do you mean, I can only come back at level 6? I was a Novelist before I left!
I know I left. I just said that. I left to get more background for my novels.
I’ve got to work my way back up? Prove myself? OK, I guess I will.

6.4.22.jpg

Amy: I knew you had a good heart.
Rory: Apparently it’s green!
Amy: From beachcombing for trash.
Rory: It’s a yucky job but it’s much nicer round here if we keep it clean for everyone.

6.4.24.jpg

Week 46 (Year 3, Winter 2/4)
Generation 6 – Random Rolls
Amy: Heir
– YA (2 Days to Adult)
Traits: Outgoing, LoveBug, Adventurous +Cheerful +Generous +Self-Assured
Generation 7
Rory: Heir
– Child (1 days to Teen)
Traits: Hot-Headed
Blaze: Spare – Child (1 days to Teen)
Traits: Bookworm

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Prior Generations

Notes
No new family pic as there’s no change. Both the boys and Amy have birthdays this coming week.

We’re on our 4th butler. They show up on Batuu, with “Butler” in their name-identifier. I’m wondering if they stay there and then another butler is provided… I’ve not tested that theory. Although I like to think they take up buttling for First Order officers….

Amy does not need to max her Writer: Author career. She just needed to engage with 5 careers. She will be ignoring job offers from now on so that she can publish her books within the income restrictions. Once she’s completed the Batuu aspiration (& auto-complete Renaissance Sim), I expect her to fly through Bestselling Author, lol!

Title “On The Beach” is the song by Cliff Richard and the Shadows from the film Wonderful Life. Cliff Richard was my first crush and his songs still make me smile.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 6.4: On The Beach (4-Sep)
« Reply #274 on: September 04, 2024, 03:48:59 PM »
Amy has really flown through her requirements, it seems!
She only has Batuu and Author aspirations! Have you enjoyed your Random Legacy Challenge gen?
Poor Rory, stuck on learning to ride a bike for Mind & Body. Haha, yeah--Playtime Captain would be a bad choice for Rory!

Ohhh, Rory's started to collect posters & snow globes.  I guess that means he'll be moving to San Myshuno. or not?
I really like your inclusion of a Previous Generations, esp. since readers would rather not spend time hunting for that info elsewhere on the thread.
Hope you don't mind that I start doing that, too! :D

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 6.4: On The Beach (4-Sep)
« Reply #275 on: September 05, 2024, 02:05:42 AM »
Amy has really flown through her requirements, it seems!
She only has Batuu and Author aspirations! Have you enjoyed your Random Legacy Challenge gen?
Poor Rory, stuck on learning to ride a bike for Mind & Body. Haha, yeah--Playtime Captain would be a bad choice for Rory!

Ohhh, Rory's started to collect posters & snow globes.  I guess that means he'll be moving to San Myshuno. or not?
I really like your inclusion of a Previous Generations, esp. since readers would rather not spend time hunting for that info elsewhere on the thread.
Hope you don't mind that I start doing that, too! :D
Amy's rolled requirements seemed quite straightforward albeit a bit, well, random  lol. It's been a while since I've played Batuu fully so that's fun. Only 2 children and living as a singleton makes a simple household,  especially with all the staff.

Yes, Rory's sticking to the original San Myshuno setting. I considered Tomarang but the Politician:Charity Organiser career makes more sense in the city.

I thought I'd copied the "prior gen" section from you! Lol

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 6.5: I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper
« Reply #276 on: September 05, 2024, 07:53:30 AM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 6.5: I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper

Previously: Rory decided to start collecting City Posters and Snow Globes and he tipped his Grandad Dai for playing guitar; Amy got promoted as a Tech Guru and also as an Athlete; she then decided to settle down and establish herself as a full-on Author; Amy progressed to level 3 of the Resistance on Batuu and celebrated by duetting with Founder Dawn; Rory developed a green heart from beachcombing for litter.

6.3.family.jpg

Amy: Off to work as a Short Story Writer but I just know I’ll get back to being a Novelist asap.

6.5.1.jpg

Rory: Founder Dawn! Mum said you were good at singing. Here’s a tip of £10 – that’s $9 more than I tipped Grandad Dai.
Dawn: Thank you. I’m sure you’ll make a great Gen 7 Heir.

6.5.2.jpg

Amy: Ha ha! I beat you.
Hondo: Drat and double drat!
Amy: Now hand over that fake ID we were playing for.
Hondo: Double or nothing?
Amy: Nope! Settle up!

6.5.3.jpg

Blaze: Is this just busy work again?
Rory: I like classical music so I don’t mind.
Blaze: If I wind down to it any more I’ll fall off this barstool!

6.5.4.jpg

Amy: Yay! Happy birthday, Rory!
Rory: Pfft!
Ivan: My Generous son. Congratulations.
Rory: Thanks Dad, Mum.

6.5.5.jpg

Rory: Quick! Stop sparkling. I want to change these clothes.
Blaze: They look OK to me.
Rory: Even my hat?
Blaze: Maybe lose the hat. But look at me. I look great!
Rory: That your Self-Absorbed trait coming out? Where did that come from?
Blaze: The legacy generator threw in a curve ball.
Rory: Mum started being Generous a couple of weeks ago so I guess I take after her.

6.5.6.jpg

Blaze: What’s a good-looking guy like me supposed to do but ditch that dorky scout uniform and take up acting. Practise acting by looking at myself in the mirror? I don’t mind if I do!

6.5.7.jpg

Amy: mmm mmm – And you’ll let me have your spare uniform?
First Order Officer: mmm mmm – anything!
Amy: Just that! Thanks. Bye!
FOO: Call me?
Amy: Um….gotta go. My son Rory is over there, becoming a Friend of the World.
FOO: A friend of Batuu or a Friend of your world?
Amy: Oh. I hadn’t thought of that…

6.5.8.jpg

Watcher: What in the whiskers?
Rory: Sh! I’m counting stitches.
Watcher: But on the loo?
Rory: Why not?
Watcher: On a train, yes. On the beach, maybe. But never ever on the loo! Besides, you’re supposed to be working on Nerd Brain now. Lord of the Knits is after that…

6.5.9.jpg

Blaze: Christmas Grand Breakfast. Come on folks. Get it while it’s hot! Talking of which, Rory. Put a shirt on!
Rory: It’s my sleepwear. It’s too hot for a top here in Sulani.

6.5.10.jpg

Rory: Here you go Dad. Happy Christmas.
Ivan: Thanks, son. I’m so glad to be part of your life. You and Blaze.
Rory: Thanks for always dropping by. I’m glad Mum explained that it was her that wanted to be Single (and Lovin It, btw) and not you. It makes more sense now.

6.5.12.jpg

Rory: Yes, I’ve inherited my Dad’s slim body shape but that doesn’t mean I don’t look good in my Life Guard’s outfit. Those idiots that swim outside the safety flags make me really angry but I soon blow my whistle at them. I like helping people by keeping them safe! Plus I can beachcomb for litter while on the job.

6.5.13.jpg

Blaze: This is my main man Kazuki. He asked to go to the Prom with me as friends so we had a good time dancing and eating and whatnot. It was a relief after Rory dragged me and Mum to that Senior Home this morning. Ew – old people – so wrinkly! I thought Rory would get mad with them arguing over which TV channel to watch but he got them talking about other stuff and they all had a great time. Me? I couldn’t wait to get out of there!

6.5.14.jpg

Rory: I voted Blaze for Prom royalty. I knew he’d love it – and he does. Marci invited me to the Prom as friends but she aged up to a Young Adult during the week so she couldn’t come. I don’t mind. I did some dancing and took a photo of myself in the photo booth. But I prefer this shot of me with Blaze. People think he’s Self-Absorbed but he’s my BFF and I love him.

6.5.15.jpg

Week 47 (Year 3, Winter 3/4)
Generation 6 – Random Rolls
– YA (39 Days to Elder)
Generation 7
– Teen (16 days to YA)
Traits: Hot-Headed, Generous
Blaze: Spare – Teen (16 days to YA)
Traits: Bookworm, Self-Absorbed

6.5.family.jpg

Progress

Prior Generations

Notes
“What in the whiskers?” is something that my 5-yr-old granddaughter has started saying when she sees something surprising. I have no idea where she got it from or if it’s something she’s come up with by herself. It makes me laugh every time and I thought I’d share it with a wider audience.

Rory joining Amy on one of her Batuu jaunts was the perfect place to skip through the Friend of the World aspiration. Everyone there was new to him and she needed to travel to all 3 neighbourhoods. He maxed his Charisma with the Resistance members while she did exploration missions.

I've added in the Batuu Scanning Records as a collection for Amy. Tbh, I hadn't even noticed it as a collection before. I am NOT adding in light sabre parts - they are infamously elusive.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 6.5: I Lost My Heart to a Starship Trooper (5-Sep)
« Reply #277 on: September 05, 2024, 11:33:24 AM »
Amy is closing in on her two remaining aspirations! Only one more Resistance rank!
Rory and Blaze have striking looks! I love that shot of the two from the photo booth.
I was surprised by their dark complexion when they aged up to teens. Um, is Ivan truly their father?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #278 on: September 05, 2024, 11:42:58 AM »
Amy is closing in on her two remaining aspirations! Only one more Resistance rank!
Rory and Blaze have striking looks! I love that shot of the two from the photo booth.
I was surprised by their dark complexion when they aged up to teens. Um, is Ivan truly their father?
Yes, the boys have gorgeous looks - blonde locks with delicious skin tones. I keep meaning to get them both to take photos with each of their parents for a good comparison.

Ivan does have a darkish skin tone, as does his mother Marcella, but definitely not as dark as the boys. They are definitely Ivan's. He is Amy's one and only romance before she took up the Single and Lovin' It life.

I'm assuming they're exhibiting genes from Granny Coral? I didn't know that was a thing in Sims.

The next update will roll into a second week. Amy is sooooooo close....

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #279 on: September 05, 2024, 01:19:19 PM »
That's an interesting idea about the skintone gene skipping a generation. Hmmm.
Rory and Blaze are both very attractive sims, nonetheless.

What does "roll into the second week" mean?  When was the first week?
I bet Rory is eager to leave both Sulani and the RLC requirements behind, hehe.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #280 on: September 05, 2024, 03:03:45 PM »
That's an interesting idea about the skintone gene skipping a generation. Hmmm.
Rory and Blaze are both very attractive sims, nonetheless.

What does "roll into the second week" mean?  When was the first week?
I bet Rory is eager to leave both Sulani and the RLC requirements behind, hehe.
I normally finish an update sometime between Sat midnight and Sun 6am. I think Amy will complete Monday morning...

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #281 on: September 05, 2024, 07:38:37 PM »
What does "roll into a second week" mean?
Do you mean an update that lasts 2 weeks or 1.5 weeks?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #282 on: September 06, 2024, 03:10:56 AM »
1.5  :)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 6.6: Paperback Writer
« Reply #283 on: September 06, 2024, 02:03:29 PM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 6.6: Paperback Writer

Previously: Rory tipped Founder Dawn; Amy played Sabacc with Hondo and snogged a First Order Officer for his uniform; Rory aged into a Generous Teen and started knitting; Blaze became Self-Absorbed and joined the Drama Club; Ivan came for Christmas and the boys enjoyed their first Prom

6.5.family.jpg

Amy: So boys, about the next stage…
Blaze: You haven’t finished on Batuu yet, never mind become that Best Selling Author like you wanted.
Amy: I’ve only got a couple of ends to tie up on Batuu and then I’ll be all about my writing. I can’t wait to publish!

6.6.1.jpg

Rory: If Mum’s getting on with her stuff, I’d better get on with my Handiness. Just think, if I’m good at fixing and upgrading things, I can help people improve their homes when I visit. It will be better than my attempts at the Soup Kitchen. Everyone panicked when the power went out and it was all my fault for some reason.

6.6.2.jpg

Amy: How I never noticed this Jedi Temple Statue and this Ithorian Gravestone before, I’ll never know. I must have run past it so many times.

6.6.3.jpg

Amy: Well droid, I just need you to be a bit better at distracting more people for longer and I can get into that holodeck again. Thanks for showing me where the Utilipede Transport was. I’d have never spotted it up there. I’ve got every possible scan now.

6.6.4.jpg

Rory: Is it ironic that Mum doesn’t need to go back to Batuu but I’m taking a few jaunts in the family spaceship? Who knew that, while me and Blaze were pretending to be spacemen in the treehouse, it was concealing an interstellar transport? Who’s this on the phone? Will I donate some money? That looks like a trust-worthy charity. Sign me up!

6.6.7.jpg

Amy: It’s great publishing my novels at last. I’ve submitted a Bestseller to the Literary Digest. Maybe that’s why I got my level 9 promotion to “Bestselling Author”. It’s a mark of things to come!

6.6.8.jpg

Rory: Playing chess against Dad – he’s always popping in since Mum gave him that key – or Samantha with Founder Michael mentoring me, got me maxing my Logic. Samantha is one of Uncle Caerwyn’s baby mamas, although her daughter Jackie must a teen now. She and Founder Michael are in Mum’s Page Turners club with us.

6.6.10.jpg

Rory: Ah, this is nice. Listening to my favourite Classical Music, rocking and knitting. You know, if I get really good at knitting, I can gift the things I make or donate them to charity. My Generous nature makes me really happy doing those things. I like looking at Mum's postcard collection although there's none from San Myshuno, my favourite place.

6.6.12.jpg

Amy: Thanks for coming to visit Imogen.
Imogen: I’ve visited in the past but, by the time you’ve noticed me at the door, I’ve already booked my taxi home!
Amy: Sorry about that. It’s such a big house. Rory’s planning a much smaller one.
Imogen: About that – when do you think you’ll be done.
Amy: Soon. Soon. If only I could concentrate on this book to make it a bestseller…
Imogen: I’ll book that taxi!

6.6.12a.jpg

Blaze: Happy New Year, Bro!
Rory: Right back atcha, Bro!
Blaze: Is it weird that Dad’s almost always here now?
Rory: He and Mum are such good friends…I wonder why they really split up.

6.6.13.jpg

Principal Lara: It was good to meet you Rory, but you don’t have to Study for Exams in my office.
Rory: With Principal Pia dying on Thursday last week and the Prom being cancelled, I just wanted to make sure you were settling in nicely.
Principal: How kind.

6.6.14.jpg

Blaze: Thanks for coming to our birthday party.
Ivan: So your Mum’s a Bestselling Author at work and in her aspiration! Interesting, very interesting!
Rory: Yep! I’m taking over. No more Random Gen rules so me ‘n’ Blaze can age up early.
Ivan: And we’re playing this game as a party activity.
Michael: I’ve never played Sabacc before.
Rory: Mum brought a set of tiles back from Batuu. She says it’s fun.
Blaze: But that we’re only to play for sweets or matchsticks – no money!
Ivan: Your Mum’s a very sensible person. I’m glad you listen to her.
Rory: Come on Blaze. The cakes are ready.
Blaze: Are you coming Dad? Founder Michael?
Michael: Me and your Dad have just got a side bet going here…we’ll join you when we can…

6.6.17.jpg

Watcher: OK boys, I’ve saved the game, just in case you need to graduate first. Go ahead and blow those candles out!
Rory: Aha, I got there first and I’m Valedictorian!
Blaze: Ha! I bet it would have been me, if I’d gone first. Still I’ve got Honours which is good enough to build a family on.
Rory: You’re Family-Oriented? And Self-Absorbed… That’ll be interesting.
Blaze: And I’m going to support my family as an Actor. A good-looking guy like me will do very well. What about you?
Rory: I’m not sure about family plans but, after doing all that beachcombing for litter, I’ve become a Green Fiend. I’m going to change the world and make it a better place. I’m going into Politics!

6.6.18.jpg

Amy: So Rory, where are we moving to?
Rory: I’m moving to San Myshuno. I didn’t know you were coming too?
Amy: I’m in the middle of a little project and will need to stay with you. Hopefully not for too long.
Blaze: I’m coming too, Bro! If I want a family, I need some help finding that special someone!
Rory: OK! A 3-bed apartment it is then! 930 Medina Studios in the Arts District. I’ll find somewhere else in the city when you two are ready to move out.

6.6.layout.jpg

Week 49 part (Year 4, Spring 1/4)
Generation 6 – Random Rolls – Complete Week 49, Monday
– YA (29 Days to Elder)
Generation 7
– Young Adult (27 days to Adult)
Traits: Hot-Headed, Generous, Green Fiend
Blaze: Spare – Young Adult (27 days to Adult)
Traits: Bookworm, Self-Absorbed, Family-Oriented

6.6.family.jpg
Residence: 930 Medina Studios, Arts District, San Myshuno

Progress

Prior Generations

Notes
I’ve enjoyed playing Amy although her gen seemed very short after Dai’s. She worked hard at all her jobs and brought Rory and Blaze up very well.
She completed on Monday. Her earnings from book sales came in while the boys were at school but didn't register on her aspiration until they came home. They had their birthday party that night and moved to San Myshuno on Tuesday morning.

I was careful to save the game in case I had the no-adult-trait bug but they both sailed through their aging-up with no problems.

Amy gave Ivan a key and he’s shown up autonomously nearly every day. It’s quite sweet really. The boys don’t ask him to help any more than any other visitor to stick with the spirit of the Single Household rolled for this gen.

Ivan and Michael stayed playing Sabacc until well after the birthday party completed. I had to reset them to get them to leave. I'm a bit worried that they've got a gambling addiction.

Amy doesn't need but would like to get her top promotion plus there's another project she has in mind.

Looking at the boys next to their parents, their skin tone is surprising. I think maybe Ivan’s skin tone is “dark” in the ruddy spectrum which may have a bearing. It’s funny that Rory’s skin tone matches his mother’s work jacket!

gen 6 genes.jpg

Online oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 6.6: Paperback Writer (6-Sep)
« Reply #284 on: September 06, 2024, 02:29:14 PM »
Heartfelt congratulations to Amy on completing her heir requirements in such a timely manner!
Perhaps her generation seemed short because she lived at home past her YA birthday.
Still, she managed to complete all her requirements while her very attractive twin sons were still teens.

I don't see Amy's Batuu records collection in her Progress. Is that because it became an optional collection and not part of her requirements?
Also, Rory's aspiration is City Native, I believe. 
Their initial apartment looks very spacious and colorful!  Looking forward to where Rory chooses to live when he's on his own!
Kudos to you, Watcher, for embaring on your seventh generation! <3

Btw, would Amy and Ivan be allowed to live together now that her requirements are finished? Or do you not envision that as Amy's HEA?
I do like them as a couple...

anything