Author Topic: Makey MishMash Legacy 4.5: Somebody To Love (2-Jul)  (Read 5867 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 2.5: Baby One More Time (28-May)
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2024, 05:16:21 AM »
Daisy and Cassia are both lovely, with either of them making great heirs. However...
How fun that the Makeys and Costas both ended up with Gen3 heirs who share brown hair and violet eyes. :D
Goofball, eh? The temptation to check my spreadsheet is nearly overwhelming, but I shall wait and see how Cassia's life unfold!

How clever of Jade to wait until the twins became children to get pregnant again.
With the Costas, toddler Thyme ended up that annoying "Where's My Attention" thing but it mysteriously vanished as soon as he aged up to a child.
Jade and Ridge won't be dealing with that at all!

So glad that Jade finally got her Fang Flower!
Congrats to Jade on completing her Excellent Flowers/Herbs/Ingredients collection!
Hmmm, Friends of the Animals...another pet?
Yes - another pet will be needed. I'm not sure if you can be Companions with a non-household pet but it is the easiest way.

Another busy household - I don't seem able to resist them! Lol. The Family-Oriented trait seems like a helpful one - to cement family bonds and build them up - but the constantly wanting more children is definitely a down-side. Still - it will play into my narrative...we're definitely doing different Gen 3's btw - but you knew that already ;)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 2.5: Baby One More Time (28-May)
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2024, 10:42:58 AM »
Daisy and Cassia are both lovely, with either of them making great heirs. However...
How fun that the Makeys and Costas both ended up with Gen3 heirs who share brown hair and violet eyes. :D
Goofball, eh? The temptation to check my spreadsheet is nearly overwhelming, but I shall wait and see how Cassia's life unfold!

How clever of Jade to wait until the twins became children to get pregnant again.
With the Costas, toddler Thyme ended up that annoying "Where's My Attention" thing but it mysteriously vanished as soon as he aged up to a child.
Jade and Ridge won't be dealing with that at all!

So glad that Jade finally got her Fang Flower!
Congrats to Jade on completing her Excellent Flowers/Herbs/Ingredients collection!
Hmmm, Friends of the Animals...another pet?
Yes - another pet will be needed. I'm not sure if you can be Companions with a non-household pet but it is the easiest way.

Another busy household - I don't seem able to resist them! Lol. The Family-Oriented trait seems like a helpful one - to cement family bonds and build them up - but the constantly wanting more children is definitely a down-side. Still - it will play into my narrative...we're definitely doing different Gen 3's btw - but you knew that already ;)

Oooh, "it will play into my narravite"...what does that say for Cassia's generation?
As for busy households, my Mistura simverse was so full of Misturas, too full! So I'd resolved to have fewer Costa children each gneration.
So far, I've failed miserably on that front, lol. I do love seeing how the genetics play out.
Looking forward to meeting more Makey babies! <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 2.6: If You Leave Me Now
« Reply #107 on: May 30, 2024, 04:02:25 AM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 2.6: If You Leave Me Now

Previously: The twins aged into Toddlers and then into Children so Jade and Ridge decided it was time to make more babies. Daisy was concerned about getting younger siblings but Cassia didn’t think it would change a thing.
Residence: Glimmerbrook Watch, Glimmerbrook

2.5.family.jpg

Bear: Who are you? And what are you doing in my litter room
Lady: My name’s Lady. Your human said we dogs could all hang out here.
Bear: I don’t think so!
Lady: Well she did. What’s it like, having a human? I’m a stray.
Bear: She’s my human. Clear off!

2.6.1.jpg

Jade: Isn’t she the sweetest thing? I’m going to call her Lark, because I like nature names and it’s similar to Lady.
Cassia: Er – won’t we have enough to do without an extra mouth to feed?
Bear: Exactly!
LadyLark: Oh Yes!
Jade: You and Daisy can help out. It will be good for you – taking on extra responsibility.
Cassia: OK – I guess.

2.6.2.jpg

Daisy: It’s our first ever day of school.
Cassia: I didn’t think we were going to get out of there!
Daisy: We got the food bowls filled and cleared up the litter tray.
Cassia: I really hope Lark learns to do her business outside soon. That smell!
Daisy: Too right! Mind you, if you didn’t keep jumping in the bin every day, you’d be a bit cleaner!
Cassia: I’m looking for Voidcritter cards. It’s amazing what people throw in there.
Daisy: At least Perfecting the plants with our Gift of Sulani is easy.
Cassia: Yes – but how many daily chores are we responsible for now?
Daisy: I’ve lost count!

2.6.4.jpg

Cowplant: Are you sure? I know I helped with your Dazed emotion from work burnout but you’re still…
Ridge: I know. But Jade wants this and she can bring me back.
Cowplant: If you’re absolutely sure…
Ridge: Let’s do this! Quick while the girls are at school.

2.6.5.jpg

Jade: Oh, Ridge! I didn’t think….
Cowplant: He said you wanted this.
Jade: But, I’ve lost my husband!
Cowplant: He said you can bring him back!
Grim: I’m just a bit player in this drama, aren’t I! I’m a supremely powerful immortal you know!
Cowplant: Just get on with it! Be a professional!
Grim: OK OK
Jade: Oh no!

2.6.6.jpg

Jade: Thank goodness it worked.
Ridge: I knew you could do it.
Jade: Never do that to me again! If you left me now…
Ridge: But now you’ve got my Life Essence. Plus my Dazed essence from earlier.
Jade: And my Discomfort from the smelly animals.
Bear: Hey! I’m right here – grieving – you know!
Lark: The drama’s over. Who’s taking me for a walk?

2.6.7.jpg

Ridge: I can’t believe how quickly you’re growing!
Jade: Do you think it’s twins again?
Ridge: We do have the Fertile lot trait still.
Daisy: Can’t we turn that off? Twins doesn’t sound like a good idea.
Jade: At least it won’t be triplets.
Daisy: Triplets!
Jade: No room – not with Lark now.
Daisy: Phew!

2.6.8.jpg

Cassia: Thanks for mentoring me, Analyn, while Mum’s at the hospital.
Analyn: I’m happy to. You seem to have a natural talent.
Cassia: (plinky plinky plonk) You’re just saying that to be nice.
Analyn: To be honest, yes. But you’re getting better.

2.6.9.jpg

Daisy: So it was twins. A girl and a boy.
Jade: Yes – Erica and Flax.
Daisy: I’m quite pleased really.
Jade: Of course you are. Who wouldn’t be pleased to have a baby sister and brother?
Daisy: I’m not sure about Cassia…

2.6.10.jpg

Cassia: I can’t work with that baby screaming!
Daisy: Which one is it?
Cassia: Who cares? It’ll be a miracle if we ever get our As in school!
Daisy: Did you want to pull a prank there tomorrow?
Cassia: I can’t even concentrate to work out a good one! At least we got to meet Father Christmas yesterday.
Daisy: And pulled crackers! That was fun.

2.6.11.jpg

Bear: Meow?
Jade: ZZZZ?
Bear: MEOW!
Jade: Oh Bear! This is the third time I’ve had to tell you off for waking us up! You even went and mewed outside the girls in the tent!
Bear: Mew….
Jade: Thank goodness – you’ve finally got the message. That’s all your bad behaviours trained out!
Watcher: Aha! And now I don’t need to keep sending you to sleep!

2.6.13.jpg

Daisy: It’s better now they’re Infants.
Cassia: Do you think so? They still get smelly nappies.
Daisy: And take all Mum and Dad’s attention. But it can be fun playing with them now.
Cassia: If they’re not crying!

2.6.15.jpg

Jade: Hey – I’m here in the bath!
Cassia: Mum! Why didn’t you lock the door?
Jade: Get Out!
Cassia: Ew – I can’t unsee that!
Jade: I’m so Embarrassed!
Watcher: Quick – the Cowplant can help with that!

2.6.16.jpg

Ridge: Why did we bring everyone to the park to age up Erica and Flax?
Jade: It gave them both their 10th milestone – visit to the park – so they could age up a couple of days early. Plus it means their next birthday will be the same as the older two.
Ridge: Cassia and Daisy?
Jade: Yep, them. They’ll love that.
Ridge: Sure – I guess…

2.6.18.jpg

Week 15 (Year 1, Winter 3/4)
Generation 2 – Magical Florist

Jade: Heir (twin) – Young Adult (11 days to Adult)
Traits: Creative, Loves Outdoors, Animal Enthusiast +Loyal+Cheerful+Family-Oriented
Ridge (Brant): Spouse – Young Adult (22 days to Adult)
Traits: Music Lover, Insider, Perfectionist +Cheerful+Family-Oriented+Cheerful

Generation 3 - ?
Cassia: Heir
(twin) – Child (6 days to Teen)
Traits: Goofball
Daisy: Spare (twin) – Child (6 days to Teen)
Traits: Perfectionist
Erica: Spare (twin) – Toddler (6 days to Child)
Traits: Independent/Hates Waking up and Bedtime, Loves being carried
Flax: Spare (twin) – Toddler (6 days to Child)
Traits: Fussy/…

2.6.family.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Notes
Ridge’s brush with death reset his age to the beginning of young adulthood and Jade missed 3 days of pregnancy aging.

Cassia and Daisy were both pleased with the arrival of the twins. And, although it was Cassia who got tense about the crying, it’s only Daisy that is missing her parents attention and especially resentful towards her mother.

The Cowplant has nearly served it’s purpose. We just need Essence of Anger to complete that part of the potions & lotions collection.
I’d not been examining the piles of feathers that Bear has been pulling out of the party bush (thanks to Glazey Lady for the prompt). Opening them up has given Jade 11 of the 12 feather collection.
All Jade’s plants are now at least Magnificent and 23 of them are Perfect. She and the children use their Gift of Sulani each day so they should be all Perfect in less than 2 weeks.
Now she’s got 29 of the 39 magical tomes, duplicates from searching and the shop are more likely. Currently she’s averaging about 1 new one a day and she visits the HQ most days.

in all the busyness, I forgot to mention that Jade maxed her Florist career and has quit to spend more time with the family.

For the Friend of the Animals Aspiration - making friends with 6 more animals and Feeling the Love with 6 more will take some concentration. I hope the children won’t feel too neglected!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 2.6: If You Leave Me Now
« Reply #108 on: May 30, 2024, 04:28:35 PM »
Congrats to Jade on maxing her career! She's busy enough with her four children, two pets, and massive garden!

It's odd, but certainly nice for Jade, that she's no longer being challenged to duel.
Is it because she reached Virtuoso rank?
Or because she's so busy with family and pets that she's doing less magic these days?

The tomes shop at Casters Alley resets its merchandise at 6 am daily.
Are Daisy and Cassia also able to help with searching the HQ's bookshelves? I know teen spellcasters can.
How curious about Daisy missing her mother's attention. Does she have the Ignored sentiment?
As for Cassia, I figured out why she got the Goofball trait, hehe.
Daisy and Cassia are very good about their household chores!

Both Erica and Flax are lovely as infants and even more so as toddlers. Oh Flax!
Watcher, you are such a glutton for punishment with your big household! rofl
Good luck to you, Jade, with your collections!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #109 on: May 31, 2024, 02:37:55 AM »
Congrats to Jade on maxing her career! She's busy enough with her four children, two pets, and massive garden!

It's odd, but certainly nice for Jade, that she's no longer being challenged to duel.
Is it because she reached Virtuoso rank?
Or because she's so busy with family and pets that she's doing less magic these days?

The tomes shop at Casters Alley resets its merchandise at 6 am daily.
Are Daisy and Cassia also able to help with searching the HQ's bookshelves? I know teen spellcasters can.
How curious about Daisy missing her mother's attention. Does she have the Ignored sentiment?
As for Cassia, I figured out why she got the Goofball trait, hehe.
Daisy and Cassia are very good about their household chores!

Both Erica and Flax are lovely as infants and even more so as toddlers. Oh Flax!
Watcher, you are such a glutton for punishment with your big household! rofl
Good luck to you, Jade, with your collections!
The challenges certainly fell off once Jade got to Virtuoso level. She's just hard that one from Hill. You're right, she's not doing as much magic but, you remember Dawn got spammed loads and she was doing none at all..

Michael's doing a bit of tome searching but the children can't at all. Once they're Teens I'll definitely get them on the job! Thanks for confirming the 6am shop refresh. I'd wondered if if might be 24hrs from last visit.

The next gen will be very small compared to this one - I can't wait! Poor Erica and Flax are not getting much attention at all - just the basics. Flax would have been a strong contender for Gen 3 heir, with red hair and violet eyes. But a female heir with mean less jiggery-pokery to fit the requirements.

The collections! I didn't realize how hard it would be to get all those cow essences! Just Anger left but my Sims are generally so happy they never get full-on angry - maybe one buff amongst others. Still, the Teen time can be good(!) for that?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #110 on: May 31, 2024, 03:28:58 PM »
The challenges certainly fell off once Jade got to Virtuoso level. She's just hard that one from Hill. You're right, she's not doing as much magic but, you remember Dawn got spammed loads and she was doing none at all..

Michael's doing a bit of tome searching but the children can't at all. Once they're Teens I'll definitely get them on the job! Thanks for confirming the 6am shop refresh. I'd wondered if if might be 24hrs from last visit.

The next gen will be very small compared to this one - I can't wait! Poor Erica and Flax are not getting much attention at all - just the basics. Flax would have been a strong contender for Gen 3 heir, with red hair and violet eyes. But a female heir with mean less jiggery-pokery to fit the requirements.

The collections! I didn't realize how hard it would be to get all those cow essences! Just Anger left but my Sims are generally so happy they never get full-on angry - maybe one buff amongst others. Still, the Teen time can be good(!) for that?

Haha, I just playtested getting an Essence of Anger using my least favorite Costa and...you're right!
I wonder if it would be easier to taunt a hot-headed NPC (who's fenced in with a cowplant and getting hungry) than to risk the loyal Ridge?
I was using cheats to playtest and my Sim's Very Angry moodlet was over-ridden by I Believe in Me and Trusting the Universe--it was rather annoying.
Wishing you the best of luck with that!

You mentioned two weeks for your remaining collections which is quite fine, given the age of your older twins, right?
I'm curious why you are making your requirements so difficult, though. Was our Mishmash Legacy supposed to be a "break" from your Do-Everything-Simology legacy? *winks
Not that I mind, of course. I love learning new things about Sims 4.

P.S. Have you claimed your two logpin rewards so far?

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #111 on: May 31, 2024, 11:55:21 PM »
Oh, I just realized that I never posted my comment here - my computer crashed and I must have lost it when that happened.

First, congrats to Jade on maxing her career and on training out all of Bear's bad behaviours - although I do hope she didn't train out his attitude - I rather like his sass.
That whole thing with Grim was a little unnerving - I knew Jade could probably bring him back but still, I felt a little tense about it until I actually saw him back.
When I saw Flax, I wondered if you might change your mind about who would be the heir, but I do understand, sometimes specific challenges work better for a specific gender.
And speaking of additions to the family, Lark is a fun one.
And isn't it convenient being able to collect feathers without having to go to the park?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #112 on: June 01, 2024, 11:37:54 AM »
I'm curious why you are making your requirements so difficult, though. Was our Mishmash Legacy supposed to be a "break" from your Do-Everything-Simology legacy? *winks
Not that I mind, of course. I love learning new things about Sims 4.

P.S. Have you claimed your two logpin rewards so far?
Me, being me, thought - hey - I'll set myself this particular task and dove straight in. I really should do some research beforehand. The next Gen will be fairly straightforward as far as collections go.

Yes - I've claimed 2 rewards so far. It felt a little weird - sort of akin to Jade visiting the Magical shops daily - maybe there's someone out there controlling my movements!!! lol

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #113 on: June 01, 2024, 11:39:45 AM »
Oh, I just realized that I never posted my comment here - my computer crashed and I must have lost it when that happened.

First, congrats to Jade on maxing her career and on training out all of Bear's bad behaviours - although I do hope she didn't train out his attitude - I rather like his sass.
That whole thing with Grim was a little unnerving - I knew Jade could probably bring him back but still, I felt a little tense about it until I actually saw him back.
When I saw Flax, I wondered if you might change your mind about who would be the heir, but I do understand, sometimes specific challenges work better for a specific gender.
And speaking of additions to the family, Lark is a fun one.
And isn't it convenient being able to collect feathers without having to go to the park?
Bear is not at all impressed with the addition of Lark but he'll get used to it.

The feathers - appearing from the party bush - yes, very handy. I'd decided not to bother with that collection but all of a sudden realised that I'd got all but one! Of course, now I'm going for it, that last feather will never appear!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Makey MishMash Legacy 2.7: Holding Back The Years
« Reply #114 on: June 01, 2024, 12:00:30 PM »
Makey MishMash Legacy 2.7: Holding Back The Years

Previously: Jade adopted a dog – Lark; Cassia and her twin Daisy did a lot of chores; Ridge died by Cowplant but Jade brought him back to life; there was a lot of baby and Infant noise and mess but Erica and Flax became Toddlers.

L-to_R: Cassia holding Bear, Lark, Jade holding Erica, Daisy, Ridge holding Flax
2.6.family.jpg

Cassia: And these are the toys that I’ll be reviewing over this coming week. Sign-up for regular emails and to unlock rewards by clicking on the Thumbs-Up button at the bottom of your screen.

2.7.1.jpg

Jade: Well done, Daisy. I knew you’d learn your bike quickly.
Daisy: Thanks for bringing us to San Myshuno, Mum.
Jade: Well, it was Cassia that wanted to check for collectibles at the Flea Market.
Cassia: Yes, and there were none for sale! A little help needed over here, Mum, if you’ve finished hugging my sister!
Jade: I’m sorry Cassia, it’s time we got back. Maybe later this week. You had a good time on the monkey bars. Was that 3 times I saw you get across?
Cassia: Hm!

2.7.2.jpg

Cassia: No collectibles at the market but at least people are still throwing away voidcritter packs. Some of these have special foils! Don’t people know how collectable they are?

2.7.3.jpg

Jade: Cassia! Didn’t I tell you to save those crackers for your birthday celebration on Saturday?
Cassia: Just one, Mum, please?
Jade: Just one then. Come on Erica, back to bed.
Erica: Dink?
Jade: No you can’t have a drink. I know you’re only asking to avoid going to bed!

2.7.4.jpg

Lily: Your house is quite crazy, isn’t it?
Cassia: Yes! Cats, dogs, Toddlers. Mum just seems to ignore the mess but Dad’s become Neat so he gets tense.
Lily: Why are we watching your drone?
Cassia: It’s got a camera on it. Go on, wave! There’s over 4,000 people watching.
Lily: That’s a little creepy!

2.7.6.jpg

Daisy: Hey! I got my fitness Scout badge.
Bear: Mew!
Flax: I want attention NOW!
Lark: Woof!
Erica: I’m tired but I don’t want to go to bed!
Jade: All in good time, my loves. All in good time.

2.7.7.jpg

Daisy: Are you sure you’re not using your drone to cheat?
Cassia: Are you kidding? Do you know what kind of a socials storm that would get me? Cancelled for sure!

2.7.8.jpg

Cassia: Hey Dad! We sound pretty good together!
Ridge: Well, you streaming it meant I upped my game but you’re right, you’ve got a sweet voice. Do you think you’d like to be a Musician like me?
Cassia: Maybe. I do like being behind a microphone.

2.7.11.jpg

Cassia: Yay, me! Mum finally got around to helping learn to ride and I got it all streamed. The early morning shadows are perfect. I reckon this will go viral!

2.7.17.jpg

Dawn: Honey, congratulations on all your plants being Perfect now. But you’ve got a lot of strays around here!
Jade: Yes – they’re so hungry!
Dawn: And smelly.
Jade: That’s because they keep finding that wretched skunk.
Dawn: Maybe you shouldn’t have an open-door policy for them all.
Jade: I just need to get to know 5 more of them. Then I’ll switch it off and invite them one-by-one.

2.7.19.jpg

Cassia: So it’s our birthday Incognito party. This pink cake is for me. Me alone! I know the other cake is bigger. But I wanted pink.

2.7.25.jpg

Jade: Come on, Erica, blow out your candles!
Stray: Mew!
Guests: Ew!
Erica: Pfft
Jade: Come and grab a slice, everyone!
Guest: No thanks….

2.7.26.jpg

Evie: That was my cracker!
Cassia: It’s my birthday, not yours!
Evie: But you’ve opened everyone’s crackers!
Cassia: And why not?

2.7.28.jpg

Jade: Come on. Give up that milk!
Cowplant: Hm!
Jade: I saw you swallow Evie and I know she was angry earlier. I want that milk!
Cowplant: OK
Jade: Oh – it’s her Confidence! Bother.
Cowplant: Ha ha. I know you want to get rid of me as soon as you get that Anger!
Jade: Watcher’s gonna Google your demise, Cowplant. Just see if she doesn’t.
Cowplant: Until then, I’m holding back the years! Aha!

2.7.30.jpg

Watcher: And so, at the end of a very long day of Incognito birthday party, the aged-up gen 3 all joined their parents at the local bar to celebrate New Years Eve. Where has the 16-week year gone?

2.7.31.jpg

Week 16 (Year 1, Winter 4/4)
Generation 2 – Magical Florist

Jade: Heir (twin) – Young Adult (4 days to Adult)
Traits: Creative, Loves Outdoors, Animal Enthusiast +Loyal+Cheerful+Family-Oriented
Ridge (Brant): Spouse – Young Adult (15 days to Adult)
Traits: Music Lover, Insider, Perfectionist +Cheerful+Family-Oriented+Cheerful

Generation 3 - ?
Cassia: Heir
(twin) – Teen (20 days to Young Adult)
Traits: Goofball, Self-Absorbed
Daisy: Spare (twin) – Teen (20 days to Young Adult)
Traits: Perfectionist, Green Fiend
Erica: Spare (twin) – Child (13 days to Teen)
Traits: Practise Makes Perfect
Flax: Spare (twin) – Child (13 days to Teen)
Traits: Good

L-to_R: Cassia, Flax holding Lady, Jade, Erica holding Bear, Ridge, Daisy
2.7.family.jpg

Progress
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Notes
Cassia’s second trait is Self-Absorbed and has been changed from the original requirement which will be revealed in due course.

Gen 3 are a fun bunch – I’m so glad we’ve got through the Toddler stage - phew!

gen 3.jpg

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
Re: Makey MishMash Legacy 2.7: Holding Back The Years (1-Jun)
« Reply #115 on: June 01, 2024, 12:47:51 PM »
Cassia's Toy Review stream was very clever.
I'd forgotten about searching the trash cans for Void Critter cards - I haven't played with that for a long time . . . maybe my next gen kids will want to . . .
Such a busy household - I'm impressed with how calm Jade is in the midst of all the noise and wanting.
It does seem a bit . . . intrusive . . . having the bot watching your every move, but it's kind of fun too.
Oh, this Cowplant's a feisty one! I'm sure Jade will get what she needs in the end

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #116 on: June 01, 2024, 01:58:25 PM »
Jade, you're so close to the end now! You're only one Friend of the Animals milestone and seven collectibles away!

Such chaos in the current Makey household! The children are all very lovely!
Cassia will make a lovely heir. And it thrills me to see that she has the button nose of Hikaru (Gen11 Mistura spouse).
I believe both Dawn and Jade got that nose. (Or did that pass down from a different Makey?)

Haha, Cassia was quite young when she acquired her own drone, streaming her daily life for all to see.
Wow, 4,000 streamers already while she was cloudgazing?

Your stats mention that Erica has the new Practice Makes Perfect trait but her portrait lists Perfectionist.
In my game, I've seen one NPC showing up with that new trait (like Thyme's RI, Avani) but it's unavailable to me in CAS yet.
Please let us know what you think of that trait. I
 heard in a YT vid that skill gain can increase up to 180% if a skill in the same skill family is practiced daily.

Glazey mentioned not having to go to the dog park for feathers, but my fave spot is Ohan'ali Beach in Sulani.
There's a flock of seagulls that repeatedly spawn in shortish intervals between Ohan'ali Beach and the Town Plaza.
Just dropping that here in case the family decides they want to swim and frolic somewhere warm...

How frustrating that the girl's mood changed from Angry to Confident just as the cowplant consumed her!!!
Jade is quite close now and your next heir, Cassia, is a teen. 
Jade will definitely bring it all together soon!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2024, 08:37:38 AM »
Cassia's Toy Review stream was very clever.
I'd forgotten about searching the trash cans for Void Critter cards - I haven't played with that for a long time . . . maybe my next gen kids will want to . . .
Such a busy household - I'm impressed with how calm Jade is in the midst of all the noise and wanting.
It does seem a bit . . . intrusive . . . having the bot watching your every move, but it's kind of fun too.
Oh, this Cowplant's a feisty one! I'm sure Jade will get what she needs in the end
Yes - only children can search the trash cans - and logs - for toys and they get the cards about 50% of the time. I've never done that collection before so I'm hoping it's not too hard. I know you can buy them on the computers too.
The busy household is a nightmare. I think the pets add a different dimension so it gets more confusing. I must try to avoid that in the future.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2024, 08:41:03 AM »
Jade, you're so close to the end now! You're only one Friend of the Animals milestone and seven collectibles away!

Such chaos in the current Makey household! The children are all very lovely!
Cassia will make a lovely heir. And it thrills me to see that she has the button nose of Hikaru (Gen11 Mistura spouse).
I believe both Dawn and Jade got that nose. (Or did that pass down from a different Makey?)

Haha, Cassia was quite young when she acquired her own drone, streaming her daily life for all to see.
Wow, 4,000 streamers already while she was cloudgazing?

Your stats mention that Erica has the new Practice Makes Perfect trait but her portrait lists Perfectionist.
In my game, I've seen one NPC showing up with that new trait (like Thyme's RI, Avani) but it's unavailable to me in CAS yet.
Please let us know what you think of that trait. I
 heard in a YT vid that skill gain can increase up to 180% if a skill in the same skill family is practiced daily.

Glazey mentioned not having to go to the dog park for feathers, but my fave spot is Ohan'ali Beach in Sulani.
There's a flock of seagulls that repeatedly spawn in shortish intervals between Ohan'ali Beach and the Town Plaza.
Just dropping that here in case the family decides they want to swim and frolic somewhere warm...

How frustrating that the girl's mood changed from Angry to Confident just as the cowplant consumed her!!!
Jade is quite close now and your next heir, Cassia, is a teen. 
Jade will definitely bring it all together soon!
Ah - that's where the cute nose comes from! It's quite quirky but I like it.

Erica rolled Perfectionist but I thought I'd try Practise Makes Perfect. I forgot about that when I put together the profile pics. I haven't noticed much difference. She's taken longer than Flax to max Thinking and she can have Soothing Soaks in the bath. I haven't noticed anything else so far.
Flax actually rolled Generous but I couldn't see it available for a Child Trait so I gave him Good instead.

One of the new Magical Sages is Hot-Headed  ;D

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2024, 02:01:32 PM »
 ;D
The busy household is a nightmare. I think the pets add a different dimension so it gets more confusing. I must try to avoid that in the future.

LOL, says the Makey Watcher, until the next generation...
If you were a sim, what traits would you give yourself?  Overachiever, for sure!
But not @GlazeyLady and me, though. Nope, we're absolutely sane... haha.

anything