Author Topic: Costa Mishmash Legacy 7.1: Starting Out in Sulani (10 Sep '24)  (Read 25445 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Costa Mishmash Legacy 6.10: Birthdays, BIrthdays, Birthdays! (5 Sep '24)
« Reply #285 on: September 07, 2024, 02:00:09 AM »
Will the leaf piles spawn more if you rake leaves? I never do because, once they start they seem to get stuck doing it forever. But it might be worth a go.
Here's me, enabling Gisele's love life - what has my life become?

Is it possible to rake leaves even if there are no leaves visible to rake?  But Gisele shall try it as soon as I load my game.
Gisele and Daniel very much appreciate your help!  Vitor is also eager to escape the chaos of a seven-sim household!
How did you ever suvive your Growing Together household for so long?  I'm truthfully terrified of that generation for my sims...
No leaves anywhere. How frustrating.

You'll have fun with your growing together. I'd added in having the 4 gens in one household as a requirement, it's not part of the original.

To shortcut getting to the big happy family, Vitor's first child could be an adopted boy Child....

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #286 on: September 07, 2024, 02:02:09 AM »
Vitor is doing the Random Legacy Challenge, not the Growing Together one. ;-)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #287 on: September 07, 2024, 02:08:21 AM »
Oh yes, silly me :o

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Costa Mishmash Legacy 6.11: Autumn Leaf Piles! (7 Sep '24)
« Reply #288 on: September 07, 2024, 11:12:17 AM »
Oh yes, silly me :o

No worries. I confused you by mentioning Growing Together.  Vitor's heir will probably do it unless I find it too hard to complete all 8 childhood aspirations without switching, LOL!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #289 on: September 07, 2024, 11:23:56 AM »
6.11: Autumn Leaf Piles!

Sunday, Week 43, Year 4 (early autumn)
Gisele: Last week,  all seven of us had birthdays!
Our five kids aged up to teens and are all A students.
Daniel and I drank Potions of Youth on our Adult birthday so we're still YAs.
Prom was a disaster for Vitor, Xinia, and Ines. None of the spares has a Partner yet, oh dear!
From L to R:  Ines, Vitor, Xinia, Daniel & me, Zita (Xinia's twin), and Yago (Vitor's twin)

It's the first day of autumn and 'tis the season for Leaf Pile Woohoo!
We hang out at home all morning but no leaf piles spawn anywhere in Plaza Mariposa.
Daniel and I take the whole family along to visit Countryside Windenburg.
This seems like an autumn-y place, right? But nope, no leaf piles.

Yago: We spent hours at Windenburg, but now Glimmerbrook?
Gisele: I've never paid much attention to leaf piles. Do they spawn in every neighborhood?
Vitor: Mama, I think you're rushing the leaf piles. Let's go home. Leaf piles will spawn when they spawn.
Gisele: C'mon, kids! We'll just stay here for a couple of hours. You can go fishing or something…

Vitor: It's just as well that Mama couldn't finish her last requirement today due to no leaf piles.
Unlike my rich sisters who sell their paintings on Plopsy, I've saved up less than §8,000 so far.
Tonight, I hold my first real yard sale, offering the foods I've prepared while working on Appliance Wiz.
My customers are all Ciudad Enamorada locals, aged YA and older.
Ideally, I'd like to move out with around §40,000. My new home must have a well-furnished kitchen!

Daniel: I'm not sure I like the idea of playing Don't Wake the Llama until Vitor moves out, hun.
Gisele: Agreed! I prefer when we were forced to Seductive Dance together for hours in our bedroom.
Zita: Um, Mama, Papa? Do you mind?  Zita and I have never even been kissed!
Gisele: Xinia, what's going on with Raphael? If I were you, I'd find someone else. Ryker's cuter, isn't he?
And speaking of Raphael, where's Ines?

Gisele: We locked her in the bedroom she shares with you and Zita.
She needs to paint one more masterpiece but she keeps dropping her queue to go chat with Vitor.
Vitor complained that she was bothering him while he was trying to run his yard sale.
Daniel: So then she had to paint indoors, but she kept insisting on sitting in one of the game table chairs.
Zita: Why is Ines so annoying?
Xinia: Youngest child syndrome?

Yago: Meanwhile, I'm on my last repair to complete Nerd Brain.
I've also been working on Freelance Botanist and Angling Ace, but I'm not sure why.
As soon as Vitor moves out, I'll no longer be a watched sim.
Daniel: True, son. But you'll be able to buy some beneficial reward traits like Carefree and Never Weary.

Monday
Vitor: I take a vacation day from school and run yard sales from morning to night.
As soon as Ines is home from school, she queues up socials with me so I can't interact with my customers.
Help! Somebody get Ines outta here!
By 9:30 pm, I haven't saved up as much as I'd hoped but I earned around §10,000 from food sales.

Vitor: I was worried that my yard sales didn't seem to be gaining any Entrepreneur skill.
But it only increases whenever a yard sale ends.
Daniel: Your §18k in savings should be fine, Vitor, since we're giving you §20k in moving expenses.
Vitor: Oh, that's perfect! Now I can move out once Mama and my siblings finish what they need to do!

Xinia: It's late but I invite Ryker Ono out on a Get-to-Know-You date at Media Naranja park.
I can't believe I rejected him because he's a Socially Awkward Dog Lover.
He's also a very sweet, down-to-earth guy who autonomously flirts with me! *moves in for a smooch

We have a gold-medal date but I still can't ask him to be my Romantic Partner.  What am I missing?
In desperation, I ask him to woohoo in the Keep It Clean Venue closet.
My father must NEVER hear about this! But I can see myself spending my life with Ryker.

Well, now I feel like an idiot.  I was looking in the wrong place for the Romantic Partner social. *sighs
By the time I pop the question to Ryker, we have max friendship and romance.
I had a wonderful time with Ryker. How nice to be with someone who appreciates me!

Tuesday
Xinia: I can't believe I'm pregnant, Ryker. That was my very first and only woohoo!
Ryker: Um, mine, too. I want us to marry you but I'm a mere NPC, so you'll have to do the proposing.
Xinia: We're going to be so happy together, Ryker. We'll live Brindleton Bay with a dog and…
Ryker: Gosh, Xinia! You've only described what I consider the perfect life.  And with you!

Ryker: If this is a dream, please don't wake me! We're living in Sable Square near the dog park!
Our three-bedroom house has an obstacle course in the yard for our Border Collie named Tanner.
Xinia (on the phone): Mama, you and Papa are going to want to come over. We haz autumn leaves!
Gisele: Thanks for letting us know! Vitor works tonight until 9 pm. We'll be over when he gets home.

Vitor: Who's a good boy,, Tanner?
My parents came here for the autumn leaves, but I heard that my sister and Ryker got a Border Collie.
So, of course, I had to come and introduce myself. I'm your, um, Uncle Vitor?

Gisele (panicking): We have three leaf piles but there's no option to woohoo? What's wrong?
Is it a new bug? Does Watcher need to repair our simverse?
Daniel (gently): Uh, Gisele darling, did you knock on the front door when we arrived?
Gisele: Oh… I should've known. Mr. Watson was like that about his cow shed, too.

Gisele: Thank you, Daniel, for helping me complete my requirement to mess around/woohoo in 27 spots.
Daniel: It was a considerable hardship, but I was willing to take one for the team.

Wednesday
Zita: It won't be long now until Vitor moves out, so I invite Neil Rainstorm at over for a date at our home.
When Neil arrives for a date at our home, we'd already romanced enough at Prom for a First Kiss.

By the time our date is over, we're engaged!
We marry at the wedding arch in our front yard, but I'm not moving out until after Vitor's dinner party.

Vitor: To complete Appliance Wiz, I only need to cook 2 waffles after a social event earns a silver medal.
So I host a Dinner Party, inviting my family and friends. (I have to take PTO from my Fast Food job for the 2nd time in a row.)
I even invite Nadia Aguilar (pink skirt) since she's my BFF, but I'm not sure I'd trust her with my heart.

I also invited Cecil takeuchi to my Dinner Party. He's a nice guy.
I hate to say this about my sister Ines, but Cecil deserves better.
She iIgnores Cecil throughout the party until Mama makes her go talk to him.
Ines had her chance with Cecil but she blew it. MCCC can be her matchmaker now.

Beefore the party, I'd bought a 2nd waffle iron and Insta-Upgraded it for tonight.
When my party reaches silver-medal status, I check my waffle irons but one of them is occupied.
I start cooking in the free waffle iron and wait for the other waffles to finish. 
When Ines's waffles are done (because OF COURSE it was Ines), I cook my 2nd batch of waffles.
Why is Ines such a pain?

Yago: After the party ends, I continue romancing Amina until we're Romantic Partners.
I invite her to Mess Around in a Blanket, but she refuses. Probably because she's a Proper Sim.
The option to "Propose Early" appears, but what does that mean? Early compared to what?
She rejects my proposal, unkindly pushing away the engagement ring I offer her.
So I do what any red-blooded Lovebug-(whose brother is moving out soon) would do.

I ask Amina to join our household, which I'd been planning to eventually do anyway.
Naturally, she agrees since we have max friendship.
Then, I persuade her to propose to me instead.  I joyfully accept her proposal.

Yago: I heard about Zinia and Ryker's adventure in the linen closet.
She's going to be a teen mother!
Just to be clear, though, Amina and I did not have a shotgun wedding.
Neither did Zita and Neil who, to Zita's delight, got a complete makeover, including that hair.

Vitor: Well, that's Mama done with all her heir requirements and three out of four siblings married.
She and Neil now live in the original Rainstorm home: Porstmouth Promenade I Port Promise..
I'm going to wait until morning to move out, so you'll see my new crib real soon!
I would have liked to become an Adept Spellcaster before moving out but I'm still an Acolyte.
Maybe I'll stay up and brew some Potions of Plentiful Needs while waiting for morning to come.

The Gen6 household
Home: Calle de Ensueño, Plaza Mariposa (Ciudad Enamorada)

Gisele Costa (Gen6 heir) - YA
Traits: Music Lover, Lovebug, Outgoing (+Self-Assured, Perfectionist, Cheerfu)
Spouse: Daniel (Gomez); Children: Xinia & Zita; Vitor & Yago; Ines

Daniel (Gomez) Costa (Gen6 spouse) - YA
Traits: Creative, Foodie, Music Lover (+Perfectionist, Loves the Outdoors)

Gen7 Teens
Vitor Costa (heir) - Outgoing, Foodie (14 days to YA)
Yago Costa (spare) - Neat, Lovebug
Ines Costa (spare) - Creative, Generous
Amina (Xicotencatl) Costa (cadet spouses) - Proper, Materialistic

Xinia (Costa) Ono (spare) - Self-Assured, Music Lover
Spouse: Ryker Ono; Children: Tanner (Border Collie);
Moved to: Dominus Familiarus, Sable Square (Brindleton Bay)

Zita (Costa) Rainstorm (spare) - Perfectionist, Materialistic
Spouse: Neil Rainstorm
Moved to: The Portsmoth Promenade, Port Promise (Evergreen Harbor)

Progress:: Partway through Week 43
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Previous Generations

Notes
*No eloping: Xinia and Ryker wasted 4+ hours trying unsuccessfully to elope.
  The wedding music kept playing but their "ceremony" was never-ending.
  I finally placed a wedding arch on the Costa family lot and that was that.
  My sims use a wedding arch rather than eloping, so I can't say whether this is a new glitch or not.

*Autumn leaves: Gisele literally waited sim-wee to complete her mess around/woohoo requirement.
  We didn't see any fallen leaves until Tuesday evening when Xinia and Ryker moved to Brindleton Bay.
  By Wednesday night, the Costas were able to Rake Leaves on their legacy lot, too.

*Xinia and Xita's moving expenses: From selling their paintings on Plopsy, Xinia saved up §557,fi19, while Zita saved up §573,323.
  These were the amounts in their respective savings account right before moving out.
  To avoid counting the pennies, they moved out with §550k each. Vitor and I might have fallen in love with Ryker's Border Collie, Tanner.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #290 on: September 09, 2024, 02:34:24 AM »
How funny that Ines is the cause of every interruption in Vitor's queues, plus using the waffle iron. Maybe she still has hopes of being the Gen 7 heir...as if her Watcher would ever forgive her! And she's still in the house! I'm looking forward to her misadventures in the next update.

Congrats to Gisele on finishing her requirements and to Daniel for his self-sacrificial participation*throws confetti*
And we'll done to Vitor for gathering sufficient funds for his start-up.

How exciting! The next gen, officially starting. Yay!

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #291 on: September 09, 2024, 06:52:54 AM »
On the reading end, Ines has been the ultimate source of comic relief.  On the playing side, Ines must have been a nightmare!  We'll all miss her, but for you, congrats on escaping form her  ;=)
Transition time in a dynasty/challenge is always exciting!  Can't wait to see the new home you build and watch Vitor get fully on to his leg of the journey!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #292 on: September 09, 2024, 02:26:15 PM »
How funny that Ines is the cause of every interruption in Vitor's queues, plus using the waffle iron. Maybe she still has hopes of being the Gen 7 heir...as if her Watcher would ever forgive her! And she's still in the house! I'm looking forward to her misadventures in the next update.

Congrats to Gisele on finishing her requirements and to Daniel for his self-sacrificial participation*throws confetti*
And we'll done to Vitor for gathering sufficient funds for his start-up.

How exciting! The next gen, officially starting. Yay!

Ines was such an pain! It took her 3 days to paint her 5 masterpieces for Painter Extraoridinaire because she was all over the place.
I always had four family member splay Don't Wake the llama because it keeps them odcupied but Ines alwways preferred to sit at the gaming table to paint.
That house has sooooo many 2 sofas,4  loveseats, 5 armchairs, and 9 barstools but, no, Ines will only sit at the gaming table to paint. Arrgggh!
No more Ines misadventures, thankfully, because Vitor has moved out.

Yes, we all sympathize with Daniel and his hard life!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #293 on: September 09, 2024, 02:38:10 PM »
On the reading end, Ines has been the ultimate source of comic relief.  On the playing side, Ines must have been a nightmare!  We'll all miss her, but for you, congrats on escaping form her  ;=)
Transition time in a dynasty/challenge is always exciting!  Can't wait to see the new home you build and watch Vitor get fully on to his leg of the journey!

LOL, I play with Full Autonomy and I definitely couldn't have imagined all the ways I could've made Ines so ridiculously disruptive.
She had a last chance to patch things up with Cecil but she didn't interact with him at all during Vitor's Dinner Party so I'm not saddling Cecil with her.
So, yes, she's still at the house because I'm not sure what to do with her. 
I'm thinking to move her out as a not-in-the-world one-sim household with the simoleons she earned paitning (around $200k).
She's BFF with Cecil so I'm curious if MCCC will match them up as YAs or not.

As for Vitor's home, YES! I finished building it then didn't play yesterday so I could consider if the house is missing anything.
Yep, I forgot laundry stuff!
I am really exiting for the tranisition! It will be nice to play a small household during the remaining two weeks of Vitor's teen days!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Costa Mishmash Legacy 7.1: Starting Out in Sulani (10 Sep '24)
« Reply #294 on: September 10, 2024, 10:15:25 PM »
7.1: Starting Out in Sulani

Thursday, Week 43, Year 4 (early autumn)
Vitor: The first four days of this week flew by in a blur!
My sister Xinia moved to Brindleton Bay with her husband Ryker and got a cool dog.
My parents finally managed to Leaf Pile Woohoo in Xinia's backyard, finishing Mama's last requirement.
Zita and Yago also got married, but Ines failed to mend her relationship with Cecil.

My parents decided I don't need to move with only my own savings, giving me §50,000 for moving.
What a relief because you know a well-furnished kitchen doesn't come cheap.
I buy a 64-tile Tiny Home at Admiral's Wreckage, Mua Pel'am, for §42,483. Def not a starter price!
There's also a garden area, outhouse with shower/toilet, and covered laundry area. Yep, laundry. *sighs

It's a small place but more than enough for one sim.
And it has a state-of-the-art kitchen, too. 
First things first, I insta-upgrade my new Stand Mixer.

It's dark by the time I'm done planting and watering the small garden.
Small because I'm only growing what I'll need for cooking.
But I want to grow all of Sulani's local produce, which I buy at Ohan'ali Town's vending machine.
Then I head to San Myshuno to buy my missing onion.  Gotta have onions!

This morning, I had Mama Gisele give me magic training until I reached Adept rank.
So tonight, I visit the Magic HQ to learn more spells and potion recipes.
All three Sages are elders so I guess they'll be replaced by new Sages in the near future.

Friday
For my generation, once a week, a household members needs to go "Down the Rabbithole."
It can be any rabbithole, like a space mission, a carnival ride, a cave, you get the picture.
There just happens to be a cave next to my house, so here I go.  Oh, I find a Mahi Mahi!

I'm definitely not happy about having to do laundry but it's a general requirement.
Something goes wrong and the clothes I remove from the dry are still dirty.  Hmmm….

The Welcome Wagon arrives just as I'm about to leave for scuba diving.
Nohea and Keira Zi live at Key Point.  Could they be related to my BFF Riley Zi?
The redhead Alonzo Talla (Mama Giselle's first boyfriend) is married with kids and lives at Caldera Camp.
Conidering I'm still a teen, though, how thoughtless of Alonzo to welcome me with a bowl of Kava Juice.

Nohea Zi is definitely my friend Riley's father.
When my back is turned, I hear a squeaking sound coming from his direction.
But when I ask if he's a mermaid, he evades my question. Hmmm…..

I politely socialize with my Welcome Wagon guests until the even ends.
Finally, I can go scuba diving at the buoy off Key Point.
First, I need to buy an Underwater Camera and Rebreather.
I'll be taking Underwater Photos. Hopefully, I'll eventually snap all 10.

My generation's goal is a "Themed Display" and I've chosen the theme "Tropical."
My spouse and I will each donate 10 items, either all crafted or collected, in one category.
My contribution will be Underwater Photos, which is a collected category.
I found two today before my body protests from muscle fatigue. Time for my part-time job!

After I earn my final promotion and quit my job, I head for Desert Bloom Park with my food stand.
It was a no-brainer. I'd make §80 per 4-shift as a Fast Food Employee.
But tonight's food sales earns over §20,000.
Since I'm a Sulani resident, tends to draw only other Sulani locals.
So I can here for a wider clientele and it definitely worked!

Saturday
This morning, I  insta-upgrade the dryer and figure out how to do laundry correctly.
I had the entire wash-and-dry cycles to confirm the timing, which takes me hours.
Then, I spend a couple of hours reading magic tomes.

In the afternoon, I find one more underwater photo.
Can you believe my sister Ines phoned to invite me to a Pre-Prom party?
Also, I'm really glad Xinia ended up with Ryker Ono and their dog Tanner!
Her Prom Date, Raphael Jeong, phones today, inviting me to the Romance Festival. What a joke!
Both Ines and Raphael are so clueless. As if I'd want to spend time with either of them!
By the way, that's the Zi house behind me at Key Point. I should go pay Riley a visit soon.

My Prom Date is actually Blaire Joyson, who I invited "as friends."
But I can't get him to dance with me, no matter what I do.
My neighbor Riley Zi is at Prom, too, and he's ready to hit the dance floor with me.

To my surprise, I'm voted Prom Royalty! Who voted for me?
I cast a Prom Royalty vote for Blair and didn't vote at all for the Prom Jester.
Do you remember the single dad my mother went on a Get-to-Know-You-Date with to the gym?
His name's Michal Adamiec. The Prom Jester's name is Dominik Adamiec so I'm sure Michal's his father.

When I get invited to an After-Prom party, I look through my list of other teens I can invite.
I invite Blair, of course, but I also invite three other people.
I'm not a fan of Ines but I do like Cecil who's still in love with Ines, so I invite them both.
When I look their way, Ines is asking for a Mistletoe Kiss. Good luck, Cecil!

I also invite my Bracelet Bud, Jorge Xicotencatl, who is finally a teen!
Though I want to spend time with Blair, I want to  know Jorge's second personality trait.
Squeamish, huh?

I've never flirted with Blair even once, but I invite him on a Romantic Ride on the Cuddle Carts, anyway.
As I expected, we don't gain a Romance bar, but it was a blast!

Blair and I share good compatibility, we're deeply connected, and I adore him.
Just when I think we're lacking that spark, he gives me a Rose with a sweet message.
But when I try to invite him on the Ferris Wheel, he's already gone home.

Blair's an Adventurous Art Lover. Among everyone I know, Blair and I make the best match.
Unless you'd consider me a "Highly Skilled Sim," I don't match any of Blair's Turn offs.
He likes Family-Motived Sims with Interpersonal Skills.  That's me all over!
(Um, maybe I could learn Mixology?)
Oh well, I'm not going sweat it. I'll keep my options open for now.

The Gen7 household
Home: Admiral's wreckage, Mua Pel'am (Sulani)

Vitor Costa (heir) - Teen (10 days to YA)
Traits: Outgoing, Foodie

Progress:: End of Week 43

Previous Generations

Notes
*Aspirations: Vitor has added a fifth aspiration, Beach Life.
  Since he can't drink Kava Juice until he's a YA, however, he'll start working on Paragon Partner first.

*New rule modifications:
  -Income: Items gained from competing aspirations may be sold, kept, or used.
  -Themed Display: The original task only requires a combined total of 10 items.
    In Vitor's generation, the heir and spouse will contribute 10 items each.

*Themed Display - Additional Info: For example, a display with 3 plants, 5
  photographs and 2 space rocks would be okay, but a display with 4 photographs
  and 6 paintings would not, because there is no collected item.
 The theme is left up to you, but examples include
  -Space: telescope prints and photographs of the alien homeworld
  -Botany: plants, photographs of plants, and microscope prints of plants,
  -Flowers: plants and paintings of plants in the wild
  -Animal - frogs, insects, and photographs of insects in the wild

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #295 on: September 11, 2024, 10:59:05 AM »
Vitor, showing off his chest in Sulani. Thank you :)
Blair must have had you with that ice-blonde hair before you even knew his traits!

The most frustrating thing I found with the laundry is that you can't queue up the "Wash Laundry" & "Dry Laundry" tasks until the laundry's in the machines. At least you can go away and read a book, etc - unloading isn't time-sensitive. I do like to hang it on a line in good weather - in Sims, not irl - got to avoid all that pollen getting on the bedlinen in our hayfeverish household.

I like the underwater photos, I've never tried to get all of them but they make nice decor.

Good luck, in your Randomness, Vitor. Oh, and good luck Cecil ;)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #296 on: September 11, 2024, 12:45:48 PM »
Vitor, showing off his chest in Sulani. Thank you :)
Blair must have had you with that ice-blonde hair before you even knew his traits!

The most frustrating thing I found with the laundry is that you can't queue up the "Wash Laundry" & "Dry Laundry" tasks until the laundry's in the machines. At least you can go away and read a book, etc - unloading isn't time-sensitive. I do like to hang it on a line in good weather - in Sims, not irl - got to avoid all that pollen getting on the bedlinen in our hayfeverish household.

I like the underwater photos, I've never tried to get all of them but they make nice decor.

Good luck, in your Randomness, Vitor. Oh, and good luck Cecil ;)

While playing on sim-Thursday, Vitor randomly changed into his swimwear so I did a screenshot of him at the waterfall. Why not?
Haha, I do love Blair's hair color and looks, but I always check traits second. *winks

Took Vitor and me four tries over two days to finally figure out how to do laundry, lol.
Not even going to try the clothesline, though I love it in concept.

My sims have never gotten any underwater photos, either.
Something I greatly enjoy about my Mishmash Legacy is that I can customize it to explore aspects of The Sims 4 that my sims have never done before.
I imagine your Wallces will eventually collect the Underwater Photos, even if it's not one of the collections on the Collection tab.

Ines is currently a homeless sim with the $120,000 she saved up from painting.
I'm curious whether MCCC will auto-marry Ines and Cecil when they're YAs.
Cecil lives at The Old Salt House, so Ines could just move in with Cecil...

Offline PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #297 on: September 14, 2024, 08:09:01 AM »
Poor Xinia!  "Look at my new house, and it has this spacious backyard, wait, why is that leaf pile rustling?  MOM!!  DAD!!!"
Looks like Vitor is off to a fantastic start!  Things are definitely going better for him that they are for poor Cecil  ;=)
The tiny but functional home is actually quite cute and charming!
A lovely update all around.  Nicely done, Watcher!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #298 on: September 14, 2024, 06:39:08 PM »
Poor Xinia!  "Look at my new house, and it has this spacious backyard, wait, why is that leaf pile rustling?  MOM!!  DAD!!!"
Looks like Vitor is off to a fantastic start!  Things are definitely going better for him that they are for poor Cecil  ;=)
The tiny but functional home is actually quite cute and charming!
A lovely update all around.  Nicely done, Watcher!

Yes, Vitor likes his new little home although it took us two days to figure out how to do laundry.
I have laid out all his requirements in a spreadsheet and trying to decide how to approach them.
It's going to be a fun generation, if not for Vitor, at least for his Watcher!