Author Topic: Wallace Ultimate Simology Legacy (27-Apr - on hold)  (Read 9157 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Wallace Legacy 1.9: Fly Me To The Moon (22-Feb)
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2024, 01:33:47 PM »
Based on His own experience, Hiroki (Gen8 Mistura heir) would like to share that you can't catch Luna Fish at the fishing spot near the Library.
Baird needs to go the other fishing spot near The Peak. New Moon Shack is the lot closest to the right spot for catching Luna Fish. Good luck!
I knew Baird could rely on you helping him out  :)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2024, 03:17:35 AM »
I knew Baird could rely on you helping him out  :)
Hiroki wasted weeks at the wrong fishing spot until I happened to explore Moonwood Mill more closely for my Map thread, LOL!
We would hate for Baird to suffer through the same loss of time. Go catch that Luna Fish, Baird! ❤️

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2024, 10:48:15 AM »
I'm really loving the "bad" in your Sims! It's making me think I need a "It's Good to be Bad" generation in my Jumble.

I think that theory that Grim is stealing everything when the last household member dies is a great theory @oshizu - makes perfect sense.

Good luck to Baird regarding that Luna Fish - I know he can do it!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2024, 12:12:19 PM »
I'm really loving the "bad" in your Sims! It's making me think I need a "It's Good to be Bad" generation in my Jumble.

I think that theory that Grim is stealing everything when the last household member dies is a great theory @oshizu - makes perfect sense.

Good luck to Baird regarding that Luna Fish - I know he can do it!
I don't generally like my Sims to bad - Mean is my least favourite trait - but when they/I am given carte blanche to go for it, its good fun. I remember enjoying the Evil Orange generation in the Not So Berry challenge.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Wallace Legacy 1.10: A Kind Of Magic
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2024, 03:37:44 PM »
Wallace Legacy 1.10: A Kind Of Magic

Previously in the Wallace Legacy Household: the family moved to The Old Salt House in the Spice District and enjoyed the luxury of a ground floor dwelling for the first time. Our Gen 1 Heir Bonnie became a Drama Llama and then graduated early to enrol at University to study Villainy. Ailsa and Akira joined the 50-mile high club and Baird became an Angling Ace.

L-to-R: Blaine, Baird, Ailsa, Akira, Bonnie
1.9.family.jpg

Bonnie: Having got caught plagiarising my term paper, I spent Sunday creating my presentation board and refining it. I wanted to get an A.

1.10.1.jpg

Ailsa: It was very dirty in the dumpster but Akira wanted to try it. I’m not sure we’ll be doing that again.

1.10.2.jpg

Akira: After school was out on Monday and Blaine finally topped the Computer Club, we moved to Torendi Tower Penthouse. We had to sell both suits of armour and a lot of the tech and art work we’d found but this penthouse has a pool! Amazing!

1.10.4.jpg

Bonnie: My Monday, Wednesday, Thursday classes are both first thing so I had enough time to paint a portrait of Mum. Baird’s better at painting than me but I’m available. I’ve painted one of Dad too.

1.10.6.jpg

Blaine: Tuesday was career day so Watcher came to school with me. This guy says there’s not many openings in the Criminal career at the moment but they could do with an insider in the Secret Agent career. I’ll have to think about that.

1.10.7.jpg

Bonnie: It was nice studying alongside Blaine, just like old times. It’s so easy to lose touch when we’ve all got so much we want to do. Not to mention that the size of this penthouse keeps us miles apart. Somewhere more compact would be better.

1.10.9.jpg

Baird: Watcher kept me trolling until I was really good, or is that bad. Anyway, by the time I blew out my candles and became a Self-Assured Young Adult, I was totally Insensitive. What do I care? I signed up for the last spot in the Criminal career. The girls will have to find something else when they age up next week.

1.10.11.jpg

Baird: I insisted on a makeover so Watcher obliged. A better haircut and, to stop my fellow criminals calling me “Baby-Face”, I’ve started a stubble look. This was me heading to the Magic Realm for the first time. Apparently I want to be a Purveyor of Potions so…

1.10.12.jpg

Baird: No time for fishing this week. Sage Morgyn helped me Manifest as a Spellcaster and I got on with learning some potions.

1.10.13.jpg

Baird: It wasn’t all plain sailing. This was the first of two times being knocked out by my endeavours. I’m cursed with stench and I’m too low a Spellcaster to get the right potion or spell. Still, I’ve learned Scruberoo which sometimes works on me for a short time.

1.10.15.jpg

Ailsa: You remember we told you about the mad old lady who doesn’t like flirting? She was at the Llama Fair this week. I couldn’t believe she was attacking me. Doesn’t she know who I am? I was going to fight her but Akira wanted to try “it” in the animal shed. We tried but they wouldn’t let us in. Never mind, Akira, we’ve got a comfy bed at home!

1.10.16.jpg

Bonnie: The Romance Festival was still on when we got home. Baird braved all the flirtyness to get some dinner and I tried the Puffer fish nigiri. Baird said he’d got some pufferfish that I could have but they’re a bit foul now. That would be dangerous – cooking with foul pufferfish – right? I got my A for last term and got some studying done for next term. It's hard to fit anything else in.

1.10.17.jpg

1.10.family.jpg

Current Score at week 10 (Summer 2/4)
21%   Overall

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Progress
New Skills: Gourmet Cooking, Painting (both by Baird)
New Aspirations: Computer Whiz (Akira), Chief of Mischief (Baird), Goal-Oriented (Blaine)
New Achievements: Host with the Most, Connoisseurs Rex, Refined Palette
New Career: Video Gamer
New Milestones:
Ailsa: Crumplebottomed
Baird: Manifested as a Spellcaster
New Traits:
   Akira: Webmaster, Fear of Failure
Baird – Tormentor, Forever Fresh, Insensitive, Good Manners, Responsible, Incredibly Friendly
Blaine – Highflier, L33T Hacker
New Lifestyles: Energetic (Bonnie), Single & Lovin’ It (Blaine)

Generation 1
Ailsa Wallace - Founder
: Adult; Evil, Kleptomaniac, Maker +Cheerful +Outgoing +Bookworm; Career – Boss (Criminal) 10/10; Aspiration – Nerd Brain 3/4
Akira Kibo – Spouse: Adult; Jealous, Romantic, Self-Assured +Cheerful +Adventurous +Family-Oriented; Career – Tech Guru: E-Sports Gamer 10/10; Aspiration – Soulmate 2/4
Generation 2
Baird Wallace – Spare
: Young Adult; Kleptomaniac, Unflirty, Self-Assured; Aspiration – Purveyor of Potions 2/4; Career – Criminal 5/10
Bonnie Wallace – Heir: Teen; Cheerful, Kleptomaniac; Bodybuilder 3/4
Blaine Wallace – Spare: Teen; Cheerful, Self-Assured

Current Location: Torendi Tower Penthouse, Fashion District, San Myshuno
Top Floor
1.10.floor2.jpg
Lower Floor
1.10.floor1.jpg

Notes
As Baird has manifested as a Spellcaster, the family will be moving to Glimmerbrook next week. It’s a bit of a gloomy place but the Torendi Tower Penthouse is too cavernous and the family can’t really afford to furnish it to make the most of the space.

If Bonnie rolls a trait or aspiration that is also location-based next week, as heir her location will trump Baird's.

I have now swapped Neighbourhoods for the grave markers. It has dropped the overall score from what it would have been for this week's progress but I think it makes a more interesting challenge.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Wallace Legacy 1.10: A Kind Of Magic (23-Feb)
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2024, 04:39:34 PM »
I love Baird and Bonnie vying for the last opening in the Criminal career?
As for your residential lots, are the Wallaces not allowed to edit the lots to which they move? Most Maxis builds aren't great for gameplay.
Hehe, the premade Glimmerbrook builds are particularly...sad. Or is part of your challenge to reside only in premade residences?

Does Baird still resemble his mother?  Does Bonne look more like Akira than Ailsa?

The Wallaces are making such fabulous progress!

*whispers: Is there an acheevo for woohoo with Greg?
(I'm just being silly--I've never even played a werewolf)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2024, 05:15:54 PM »
I love Baird and Bonnie vying for the last opening in the Criminal career?
As for your residential lots, are the Wallaces not allowed to edit the lots to which they move? Most Maxis builds aren't great for gameplay.
Hehe, the premade Glimmerbrook builds are particularly...sad. Or is part of your challenge to reside only in premade residences?

Does Baird still resemble his mother?  Does Bonne look more like Akira than Ailsa?

The Wallaces are making such fabulous progress!

*whispers: Is there an acheevo for woohoo with Greg?
(I'm just being silly--I've never even played a werewolf)
I think Baird resembles his mother but the twins favour their father more, particularly Blaine.

I could have moved internal walls around in the San Myshuno apartments but tried to leave them more-or-less the same. The penthouse is humongous. Because it's set as a Party Place which ive never had before, they got loads of visitors wanting to exercise/ponder ideas/etc.

I'll probably not use the default builds from now on and possibly not move so often.

I think there's milestones for fighting Greg...not the other, lol. The heirs traits and aspiration will drive the direction of the challenge. The twins birthday is on the coming Monday

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2024, 10:19:38 PM »
Ailsa and Akira were bound to run into old Agnes eventually, I guess.
Can't wait to see the mischief magic Baird gets up to!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2024, 03:58:15 AM »
Ailsa and Akira were bound to run into old Agnes eventually, I guess.
Can't wait to see the mischief magic Baird gets up to!
Getting Crumplebottomed is a Milestone so it was a deliberate act in front of her. She's so predictable, lol. The garden shop in HoB on Fair days is the best place to pick up unusual plants so we'll keep going back.

Poor Baird is struggling with his incurable stench curse. He's desperately going round looking for potions and spells to up his status so he can get either of the right ones. The worse thing is that he "dribbles" green puddles so he & others are disgusted by that as well!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2024, 12:44:27 PM »
You can buy a lot of the flowers at the bouquet shop in Porto Luminoso, Tartosa, as well.
The Potion Ingredients shop in Casters Alley resets its merch at 6 am daily. It sometimes sells a Potion of Curse Cleansing.
Would be great if Baird can buy it there! Otherwise he'll need to reach Adept rank to learn the curse-healing spell and potion recipe.
Rots of Ruck, Baird!  Poor guy!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Wallace Legacy 2.1: Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves
« Reply #55 on: February 27, 2024, 07:57:35 AM »
Wallace Legacy 2.1: Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves

Previously in the Wallace Legacy Household: the family moved to Torendi Tower Penthouse, Fashion District, San Myshuno where they rattled round in the oversized space. Blaine got to be a Highflier from being Goal-Oriented. Baird aged into a Self-Assured Young Adult and followed his mother into the Criminal career. He also decided he wanted to be a Purveyor of Potions and Manifested as a Spellcaster. Our Gen 2 Heir got an A+ for her first term in Villainy and immediately signed on for another.

1.10.family.jpg
Location: Torendi Tower Penthouse, Fashion District, San Myshuno

Bonnie: It’s difficult to believe, but me and Blaine were to become Young Adults in this week. Our childhood and teendom seem to have flown past. Blaine was really responsible in completing her homework over the weekend, even though she’d taken Monday off. But it wasn’t our birthday first.

2.1.1.jpg

Watcher: Let’s take one last look at Adult Akira. Yes, he’s developed a bit of middle-aged spread – haven’t we all? He’s given up eating junk food as he just can’t seem to lose one of his existing 3 Lifestyles (Techie, Sedentary, People Person) in order to become a Fast Food Junkie. He’s also given up trying to be fired – his Techie Lifestyle keeps helping him plus he just gets demoted. He’ll retire soon anyway.

2.1.2.jpg

Baird: Even though I was incurably stinky, this guy still challenged me to a duel. I guess he didn’t have to stand too close to me for that. The experience helped me get one stage better at magic. I just had to get either the spell or potion to cure me. It would be better if we could move to Glimmerbrook for my training but it all depended on how Bonnie was to age up. I don’t mind her being the priority. It means there’s no pressure on me to find a mate – I can’t be doing with all that flirting! I have great compatibility with a guy called Jun but we’re just good friends.

2.1.3.jpg

Blaine: Bonnie aged up to be Romantic, like Dad. And would you believe she decided to pursue Spellcraft and Sorcery? Watcher couldn’t believe her luck. We were destined for Glimmerbrook all along!.
Me? I take after Mum…Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! (throws hands up in the air). Oh, and I want to be a Super Parent. Hmmmm, interesting. It was worth staying on at High School because you’re looking at the Valedictorian. Oh yes!
Baird took the last Criminal career, but I remembered what the guy at Careers Day said so I signed up as a Secret Agent. Very cool.

2.1.4.jpg

Bonnie: I had a lot of homework to do. 4 courses in one week is the max and doable but it’s no walk in the park. However, I made time to hustle over to the Magic Realm to meet some other Spellcasters. Baird had told me what to expect so I made sure to be friendly with this Sage – Morgyn Ember. Ooh, green eyes….and high cheek bones… Prettier than me, but that’s OK.

2.1.6.jpg

Bonnie: It’s a special bond when someone helps you manifest as a Spellcaster. I’m really fond of Morgyn.

2.1.7.jpg

Bonnie: Baird invited this guy – Darryl Charm – over for some magical training. Violet eyes? Watcher does like those as well as green. But, I think I know where my destiny lies.

2.1.8.jpg

Baird: I couldn’t believe it when I got cursed with Ugliness while I was doing some more experimenting. Cursed twice? Bonnie reminded me that, with Morgyn’s help, I could now cure myself which was a relief as she’s not good enough to cure me yet. She was too busy studying.

2.1.10.jpg

Blaine: While Bonnie was busy studying and Baird was busy removing curses, I got busy with something else. If I’m going to be a Super Parent, I need to have a child and this is the easiest way, right? I know Watcher doesn’t want the Charm genes in our dynasty and he’s a bit old but violet eyes and a Strong Bloodline? Our child could steal the heirdom! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! (throws hands up in the air)

2.1.11.jpg

Blaine: I had to get Darryl to move in so Watcher could make him break up with his wet blanket of a fiancé, Emilia. I ask you – how long would you wait around engaged but not married? It was fairly clear that they’d grown tired of each other. I guess they’d had a toddler together but still – no marriage = no security. Now me, if a man is mine, he’ll jolly well sign on the dotted line and the sooner the better. This dynasty is mine for the taking. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha! (throws hands up in the air)

2.1.13.jpg

Blaine: Time to make sure the next heir is on the way. Watcher doesn’t believe in Pregnancy Tests – so old-school – she likes waiting for the surprise. I didn’t want to risk waiting. So Darryl and me got very busy.

2.1.14.jpg

Blaine: Maybe too busy? This was terrible. I didn’t know if I was pregnant yet! Widowed within a couple of days of becoming a Young Adult. I started to scroll through my contacts. I needed to find another Baby Daddy, just in case…

2.1.15.jpg

Bonnie: I was a bit surprised by Blaine getting married to Darryl but she really wanted a child so I couldn’t blame her. We were all a bit sad when he died but we hardly knew him.
Having decided on Morgyn for my spouse, we got married at the Magic HQ. Yes, Morgyn had become an Elder but the heart wants what the heart wants.

2.1.17.jpg

Bonnie: I learned from Blaine’s experience. Morgyn was an Elder and I didn’t want to take any risks. We agreed to have a Science Baby. It wouldn’t interfere with my studies or over-tax Morgyn. Caillen arrived after a short visit to the clinic. Morgyn and I did consummate our marriage but without the pressure of Trying For a Baby.

2.1.19.jpg

Baird: Morgyn was great to have in the house. Not only because Bonnie is super happy about it but also I have in-house training available.

2.1.20.jpg

Blaine: What a relief. I was pregnant with Darryl’s child. It won’t be the Dynasty heir but I will be a Super Parent. I can practise on Bonnie’s kid – Caillen’s quite cute – but my child will have the benefit of the best parent ever.

2.1.21.jpg

Morgyn: It’s strange joining a Dynasty house with a Watcher. I can’t believe that I have to visit the Magic Realm to complete the first step of my Spellcraft and Sorcery Aspiration when I’ve spent my whole life there until now. Watcher is not bothered about me completing it anyway. It’s a big change from being the Sage of Untamed Magic but it’s worth it all to hold this little one. Caillen is a gender-neutral name like mine but it means Powerful or Potent. She may have a Weak Bloodline but she’ll make up for that. Red hair and green eyes. Watcher is very happy.

2.1.22.jpg

Watcher: As we say farewell to the family for this week, Ailsa went out to investigate some strange lights. Hopefully she’ll be back next week and we will meet Blaine’s baby.

2.1.23.jpg

L-to-R: Bonnie, Ailsa, Morgyn holding Caillen, Akira, Baird, Blaine
2.1.family.jpg

Current Score at week 11 (Summer 3/4)
23%   Overall

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Progress
New Skills: Logic (Ailsa), Entrepreneur (Blaine)
New Aspirations: Nerd Brain (Ailsa)
New Achievements: Elementary, Hello Darkness My Old Chum, Splice of Life
New Milestones:
Darryl: Retired
Bonnie: Achieved Pristine Reputation
New Traits:
Darryl: Hot-Headed, Strong Bloodline, Alluring
Baird – Perfectionist
Bonnie – Active, Quick Learner, Beguiling
Blaine – Valedictorian, The Knowledge, Emotional Control
Morgyn – Ambitious
Caillen – Wiggly, Snuggly Sleeper, Weak Bloodline
New Death: by overexertion (Darryl)

Generation 1
Ailsa Wallace - Founder
: Adult; Evil, Kleptomaniac, Maker +Cheerful +Outgoing +Bookworm; Career – Boss (Criminal) 10/10; Aspiration – Inner Peace 0/1
Akira Kibo – Spouse: Elder; Jealous, Romantic, Self-Assured +Cheerful +Adventurous +Family-Oriented; Career – Tech Guru: E-Sports Gamer 10/10; Aspiration – Soulmate 2/4

Generation 2
Baird Wallace – Spare
: Young Adult; Kleptomaniac, Unflirty, Self-Assured +Perfectionist; Aspiration – Purveyor of Potions 3/4; Career – Criminal: Oracle 6/10
Bonnie Wallace – Heir: Young Adult; Cheerful, Kleptomaniac, Romantic +Active; Spellcraft & Sorcery 1/4
Blaine Wallace – Spare: Young Adult; Cheerful, Self-Assured, Evil; Career Secret Agent 5/10; Aspiration - Super Parent 1/4
Morgyn Ember – Spouse: Elder; Ambitious, Bookworm, Outgoing; Aspiration – Spellcraft & Sorcery 0/4

Generation 3
Caillen Wallace - Heir
: Infant; Wiggly, Snuggly Sleeper

Current Location: Glimmerbrook
2.1.house.jpg

Tower - with the cauldron
2.1.attic.jpg

Upstairs - Bedroom for Ailsa and Akira
2.1.upper.jpg

Ground Floor - kitchen, living room, study, gym
2.1.ground.jpg

Basement - Bedrooms for Baird, Bonnie & Morgyn, Blaine plus a nursery
2.1.basement.jpg

Notes
Bonnie aging up to Young Adult takes us fully into the era of the second generation.

Blaine was a bit confused by how the Succession rules work. Even if she’d had her child first, it wouldn’t take precedence over Bonnie’s child. However, it seemed fun to let her believe that it could from a narrative point of view.

Caillen, another Scottish name, is established as Gen 3 heir by virtue of her red hair, green eyes and being the eldest of any future children Bonnie might have.

Sage Morgyn Ember has no magic bloodline and defaults to being unable to get other Sims pregnant. A quick trip into CAS fixed the pregnancy thing (and only that). We can’t have those genes disappearing without progeny!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Wallace Legacy 2.1: Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves (27-Feb)
« Reply #56 on: February 27, 2024, 09:47:57 AM »
LOL< old habits die hard, eh Watcher?
You are playing the Wallace Legacy, but you referred to the dynasty heir and the dynasty.
Strike the word "dynasty" from you mind, cuz you're playing a legacy challenge now! 
Or rename your story "Wallace Dynasty? hehe

I'm not a fan of Darrel Charm and have never played him or his household.
You seem to really like him--or dare I say, his magic bloodline --as this is the second time in a row he's appeared as a spouse in your challenge. :D
As for the sages, I've always found it odd that they do not come with Virtuoso rank.

I'm really looking forward to watching Callen grow up. I'm sure they'll be a beautiful toddler and child!
Do you like having the nursery downstairs?

Fun update! And glad to see that Baird can decursiry himself now!
Is that the premade house of the Charms?  Your remode4led floor plan looks vastly more practical and how clever to add a basement!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2024, 12:13:53 PM »
LOL< old habits die hard, eh Watcher?
You are playing the Wallace Legacy, but you referred to the dynasty heir and the dynasty.
Strike the word "dynasty" from you mind, cuz you're playing a legacy challenge now! 
Or rename your story "Wallace Dynasty? hehe

I'm not a fan of Darrel Charm and have never played him or his household.
You seem to really like him--or dare I say, his magic bloodline --as this is the second time in a row he's appeared as a spouse in your challenge. :D
As for the sages, I've always found it odd that they do not come with Virtuoso rank.

I'm really looking forward to watching Callen grow up. I'm sure they'll be a beautiful toddler and child!
Do you like having the nursery downstairs?

Fun update! And glad to see that Baird can decursiry himself now!
Is that the premade house of the Charms?  Your remode4led floor plan looks vastly more practical and how clever to add a basement!
Argh - Dynasty/Legacy - silly me!

Darryl's eyes and Strong Bloodline are the only things going for him. That nose! My poor Spellcaster family in my Rivals Challenge kept it right through to the final generation. Blaine's rolled aspiration of Super Parent threw me, if I'm honest. I wasn't planning on her having children although a playmate for Caillen will be nice. I was planning on her marrying an Elder for...reasons which will become obvious ;)

Darryl left Emilia (& their toddler!) with his sister Gemma in their family home. I built the Wallace house on the empty lot in Glimmerbrook. It's not a big plot so I needed to add levels. Having the Cauldron in the tower attic is impractical but felt like the right place for it. I need to make it more atmospheric though. I needed outdoor space to grow all the magical plants but graft them together to make garden care more efficient.

I like using basements as it adds another level but only one flight of stairs to get to ground level. I usually have Infants and Toddlers on ground floors to make their care easier. It will be interesting to see if I need to relocate the nursery. Having stuck to the default apartments in San Myshuno, I decided I really ought to develop my building skills a bit.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2024, 12:38:22 PM »
I agree with you about basements! If a house will have three floors, I prefer a basement, 1st floor, and 2nd floor over a three-story house.
You did such a nice job on that Glimmerbrook Watch house! I also prefer a 40x30 lot to a 30x20 lot.
It looks quite spacious and I thought you'd given the Charm house a massive overhaul. Since Blaine won't be heir, does it matter whether her offspring has the Ancient Bloodline?

Chai and his household are doing okay on a 30x20 lot, but the small yard means I'm often switching out playground stuff for the children.
Next gen will be a 30x20 lot, too.  Sadness...

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2024, 02:45:49 AM »
I agree with you about basements! If a house will have three floors, I prefer a basement, 1st floor, and 2nd floor over a three-story house.
You did such a nice job on that Glimmerbrook Watch house! I also prefer a 40x30 lot to a 30x20 lot.
It looks quite spacious and I thought you'd given the Charm house a massive overhaul. Since Blaine won't be heir, does it matter whether her offspring has the Ancient Bloodline?

Chai and his household are doing okay on a 30x20 lot, but the small yard means I'm often switching out playground stuff for the children.
Next gen will be a 30x20 lot, too.  Sadness...
If Blaine's baby gets the Ancient Bloodline it will tick that off the Traits list for our legacy household. As we're shooting for all the Traits within the household, we've got to get it at some point.

The 30×20 plots are a challenge. It takes so long for Sims to go up and down stairs.

Ah well, I've got bigger issues. Following yesterday's update, half of my household can't click on other Sims, only objects! Ailsa, Akira & Baird can't interact with anyone - argh!

anything