Author Topic: Wallace Ultimate Simology Legacy (27-Apr - on hold)  (Read 9054 times)

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Wallace Ultimate Simology Legacy (27-Apr - on hold)
« on: February 09, 2024, 01:55:11 PM »
The Wallace Legacy: Simology To The Max

Intro 1.jpg

Welcome to my new self-imposed challenge. I love the concept of the Simology Dynasty Challenge but, while perusing the incredibly long list of possible traits and milestones, I thought “why stop there?”. My overall aim will be to fully explore every gameplay that I have hitherto overlooked whilst enjoying my favourites.

Ailsa Wallace, newly arrived in the city of San Myshuno, has only just scraped together the first week’s rent and deposit for 1313, 21 Chic Street in the Fashion District. You know the one. Chalk outline on the floor with a pervasive odour. Not to mention the rats or the dodgy wiring and plumbing. Still, Ailsa has heard that her chosen career will need good handiness skills.

Ailsa.jpg

Beautiful, right? It’s amazing what Sims the random generator comes up with. Her traits, you ask? Well, let’s just say that she has unusally creative plans to build up her funds. Her desire to start a lasting legacy is however very normal.

Chapters
Generation 1

1.1-2: Cold As Ice
1.3: There's A Ghost
1.4: Three Steps To Heaven
1.5: Spice Up Your Life
1.6: Cry Me A River
1.7: It's All Coming Back To Me Now
1.8: Knock Three Times
1.9: Fly Me To The Moon
1.10: A Kind of Magic

Generation 2
2.1: Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves
2.2: Simply The Best
2.3: Let's Hang On
2.4: We Didn't Start The Fire
2.5: Another One Bites The Dust

Generation 3
3.1: Stay
3.2: Every Breath You Take
3.3: Venomous Poison
3.3a: Saturday
3.4: Rat Trap
3.5: Talkin Bout My Generation
3.6: Paint It Black
3.7: Night Fever
3.8: Mamma Mia
3.9: Bad
3.10: I'm Wishing On A Star
3.11: Kissin' Cousins
3.12: Great Balls Of Fire

Generation 4
4.1: Keep The Family Close
4.2: Runaround SueDirk
4.3: If I Could Turn Back Time

Generations
Scoring
Rules
Settings
San Myshuno Residences (Gen 1)

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Wallace Legacy: Generations 1-2
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 01:55:42 PM »
Generation 1

Founder: Ailsa Wallace
Ghost

Profile Ailsa.jpg
Traits: Evil, Kleptomaniac, Maker, Dastardly +Cheerful +Outgoing +Bookworm
Spouse: Akira Kibo (dec)
Children: Baird, Bonnie, Blaine
Skills: Mischief, Handiness, Logic
Aspiration: Public Enemy, City Living, Nerd Brain
Career: Criminal - The Boss

Spouse: Akira Kibo Ghost

Profile Akira.jpg
Traits: Jealous, Romantic, Self-Assured +Adventurous +Cheerful +Family-Oriented
Spouse: Ailsa Wallace
Children: Baird, Bonnie, Blaine
Aspiration: The Curator, Computer Whiz
Career: Tech Guru: eSports Gamer
Skills: Programming, Video Gaming

Temporary
Geeta Rasoya
Ghost

Traits: Snob, Domestic, Fear of Death, Neat
Skills: Cooking

Generation 2

Spare: Baird Wallace
Adult

Baird.YA.jpg
Traits: Kleptomaniac, Unflirty, Self-Assured +Perfectionist +Neat +Cheerful
Parents: Ailsa & Akira
Aspirations: Artistic Prodigy, Whiz Kid, Angling Ace, Chief of Mischief, Purveyor of Potions

Heir: Bonnie Wallace (twin) Adult

Screenshot 2024-02-26 195341.jpg
Traits: Cheerful, Kleptomaniac, Romantic +Active +Family-Oriented +Self-Assured
Parents: Ailsa & Akira
Spouse: Morgyn Ember (ghost) = Child: Caillen
Fiance: Joemar Nasution = Child: Coirah
Aspirations: Rambunctious Scamp, Drama Llama, Sorcery & Spellcraft, Bodybuilder

Spouse to Heir: Morgyn Ember Ghost

Screenshot 2024-02-26 195325.jpg
Traits: Ambitious, Bookworm, Outgoing
Spouse: Bonnie
Child: Caillen

Spare: Blaine Wallace (twin) Ghost

Screenshot 2024-02-26 195357.jpg
Traits: Cheerful, Self-Assured, Evil
Spouse 1: Darryl Charm (ghost)
- Child: Coinneach
Spouse 2: Ukupanipo Hekekia (ghost)
Spouse 3: Joemar Mabini (ghost)
Spouse 4: Wesley Grove (ghost)
- Children: Colina & Catriona

1st Spouse to Spare: Darryl Charm Ghost

Traits: Hot-Headed, Romantic, Snob
Spouse: Blaine
Child: Coinneach

4th Spouse to Spare: Wesley Grove Ghost

Traits: Bro, Lazy, Self-Absorbed
Spouse: Blaine
Children: Colina & Catriona

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Wallace Legacy: Generations 3-4
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 01:55:53 PM »
Generation 3

Heir: Caillen Wallace
Adult

Caillen.jpg
Parents: Bonnie & Morgyn
Traits: Proper, Kleptomaniac, Self-Absorbed +Cheerful +Active +Outgoing
Spouse: Clement Frost
Children: Dalys, Davina, Denise, Dirk

Spouse to Heir: Clement Frost Elder/Immortal

Clement.jpg
Traits: Cheerful, Childish, Good
Spouse: Caillen
Children: Dalys, Davina, Denise, Dirk

Cadet: Coinneach Wallace Adult

Coinneach.jpg
Parents: Blaine & Darryl
Traits: Cheerful, Self-Assured, EvilProper
Fiance: Trinity Akyama
Children: Brayan, Bridget, Maximus

Spare: Coirah Wallace Adult

Coirah.jpg
Parents: Bonnie & Joemar Nasution
Traits: Green Fiend, LazyActive, Childish +Perfectionist +Cheerful

Cadet: Colina Wallace Twin: Deceased
Parents: Blaine & Wesley Grove
Traits: Self-Assured, Party Animal

Cadet: Catriona Wallace Twin: Deceased
Parents: Blaine & Wesley Grove
Traits: Self-Assured, High Maintenance

Generation 4
Spare: Dalys Wallace
Young Adult - no longer in house

Dalys.jpg
Parents: Caillen and Clement Frost
Traits: Proper, Self-Assured, Good
Husband: Brayan Wallace (2nd cousin)
Children: Morgan & Bobbie

Spare: Davina Wallace Young Adult (twin)

Davina.jpg
Parents: Caillen & Clement Frost
Traits: Proper, Kleptomaniac, Child of the Islands +Cheerful
Spouse: Sho Uchida
Children: Ethel, Ervyn

Spare: Denise Wallace deceased (twin/mermaid)

Denise.jpg
Traits: Cheerful, Proper, Kleptomaniac
Spouse: Derumk Tanielu (former Elemental)
Children: Herbert & Jarod

Heir: Dirk Wallace Teen
Traits: Kleptomaniac, Child of the Islands

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Wallace Legacy: Generations 5-6
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 01:56:05 PM »
** RESERVED **

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Wallace Legacy: Generations 7-8
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 01:56:17 PM »
** RESERVED **

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Wallace Legacy: Generations 9-10
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 01:57:02 PM »
** RESERVED **

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Wallace Legacy: Scoring
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 01:57:18 PM »
Scoring

Keeping score is totally optional but will give me an idea of just how far The Wallaces have to go!

Progress will be determined by the number of unique:
Skills maxed (42)
Aspirations (82)
Collections (35)
Household Achievements (100)
Careers maxed (63)
Milestones  (137)
Traits – CAS/bonus/temporary/reward/fears/etc (340)
Lifestyles (16)
Deaths Witnessed(37)
Neighbourhoods Inhabited (53)

These can be achieved by anyone in the household.
The values indicate minimum I believe available to me with the packs I have. I know, it’s a lot! Some of the Achievements require 26 or more generations or scenarios that don’t lend themselves to Legacy gameplay.

The optional scoring will be given as a percentage of the available points. There's a downloadable spreadsheet here

Current Traits and Milestones can be found on the Simology panel.
As some of the Traits are temporary or disappear on aging up, as do the age-related Aspirations, I will be playing with a notepad to jot them down as they manifest.
Completed Aspirations will give a new Trait and so effectively count twice.
Achievements can be found from the game menu.

A Legacy Museum will be set up to hold collections/portraits/gravestones and may be edited as needed to hold these things.
The lot type will be set to General to stop other Sims visiting it and potentially swiping items.
The value of items in the Museum will not be part of the optional score.

There is no limit to in-game weeks or generations. This dynasty can be played up to the players satisfaction.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Wallace Legacy: Rules
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 01:57:28 PM »
•   Pinstars Sims 4 Legacy Challenge Rules will be followed for Legacy progress for the most part.
•   The Founder is a clean non-played Sim created in CAS. Clones of gallery downloads are permitted. They must be Teens or older.
•   As an extreme start, Ailsa had funds reduced to zero after moving into her first apartment (unfurnished) and the season was set to Winter.

Legacy Household
•   Anyone can be asked to move in but there must be beds for them.
•   Ghosts may be asked to move in.
•   No early age-ups.
•   Each Sim may only use one Potion of Youth/etc once while in the Legacy household. Outside Sims may be given life extensions as available.
•   Only the Legacy household may be played. The exception to this is in order to place a family gravestone in the Legacy Museum or when a household member moves out.
•   CAS generated households may be moved into other lots to act as friends/enemies/spouses
•   The Legacy household may own businesses including Rental Residences

Heirs
•   Heirs must be born/adopted within the Legacy household and may not move out unless they are giving up their title.
•   Heirs will be determined firstly by red hair and/or green eyes, secondly by order of birth.
•   Science babies are eligible as heirs. Adoptees & alien babies of spouses are eligible but not in favour of any blood heirs. The current heir must be a designated carer for their next heir.
•   Traits will be chosen using Pinstar’s generator or the in-game randomiser for Infants and Toddlers.
•   Heirs may, if they wish, pass on the legacy baton when they have achieved at least one career and one 4-level Aspiration as long as the chosen heir is at least a Teen.

Moving
I started this challenge based in San Myshuno using Pinstar’s Movin’ On Up Challenge. This was an extra requirement I took on and isn't essential to the basic challenge.

Aspirations
•   Aspirations will be taken from the Pinstar generator unless it has already been completed or is location-specific. Any Aspiration may then be chosen.
•   Teens may choose a Teen-specific Aspiration if the Pinstar generator assigns them an adult one or one that can only be completed by adults.
•   Aspirations may not be changed until completed unless an incoming Sim has a previously-completed Aspiration or it is specific to a location other than the current one.
•   Location-specific Aspirations may only be started & completed in the relevant World.
•   Once an Aspiration has been completed, any other Aspiration may be chosen to be completed.

Holidays
•   Holidays can be added, deleted, edited or removed.
•   There should be no more than 8 per year, 6 plus the 2 given below.
•   An annual Commencement holiday should be set up for the 1st anniversary of the Legacy start with one activity.
•   An annual Remembrance holiday should be set up for the death of the Founder with one activity.
•   Successive heirs may add one activity to one of these 2 holidays until there are 5 in each. Successive heirs may then change one activity in them.

Mods and Custom Content
•   No mods giving player advantages are to be used. Visual custom content  may be.

I'm not precious about any of these rules - if you want to play this challenge with mods to prevent deaths or have early age-ups, for example, go ahead. There is no Hall of Fame so tweak my rules as you wish.

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Wallace Legacy: Settings
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2024, 01:57:50 PM »
Settings
•   Aging must be on for all Sims but may be Short, Normal or Long
•   All other settings are players choice but should remain the same as chosen at the start.
•   Certain milestones and traits can only be achieved with certain things enabled. For example, Struck by Lightning requires Thunderstorms.

My Settings
Aging - Normal
Seasons - 4 weeks
Climate - Thunderstorms & Blizzards on
Wants & Fears - on
Lifestyles - on
Werewolves unlimited
Lunar Cycle - 8 days
Fame - on
NPC Voting - on
Eco Footprint - on
Acne - off
NPC relationship autonomy - on
Self-discovery - on
Career layoffs - on
Rental Unit events - on
Neighbourhood stories - all options on except Adopt A Horse

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Wallace Legacy: San Myshuno Residences
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 03:00:33 PM »
1. 1313, 21 Chic Street, Fashion District, San Myshuno
1.1.floorplan.jpg

2. 19 Culpepper House, Spice District, San Myshuno
1.2.floorplan.jpg

3. 17 Culpepper House, Spice District, San Myshuno
1.3.end floorplan.jpg

4. 2B Jasmine Suites, Spice District, San Myshuno

5. 930 Medina Studios, Arts Quarter, San Myshuno
1.5.floorplan.jpg

6. 122 Hakim House, Arts Quarter, San Myshuno
1.6.floor.jpg

7. 1010 Alto Apartments, Uptown, San Myshuno
1.7.floor.jpg

8. VIII Landgraab, Uptown, San Myshuno
1.8.floor2.jpg
1.8.floor1.jpg

9. Old Salt House, Spice District, San Myshuno
1.9.floor2.jpg
1.9.floor1.jpg

10. Torendi Tower Penthouse
1.10.floor2.jpg
1.10.floor1.jpg

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Wallace Legacy: Simology To The Max
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2024, 03:29:46 PM »
I'm familiar with Pinstar's Sims 4 Legacy, having played it twice, but am unsure how you plan to integrate it with the Simology Dynasty.
Are you basically playing a Pinstar Legacy but with changing houses allowed?
I see you will be playing with Lifestyles enabled!  I look forward to hearing how you like that! :D

Good luck with your new adventure, beautiful Ailsa!  Have fun, Watcher!

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: The Wallace Legacy: Simology To The Max
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2024, 03:57:11 PM »
I'm familiar with Pinstar's Sims 4 Legacy, having played it twice, but am unsure how you plan to integrate it with the Simology Dynasty.
Are you basically playing a Pinstar Legacy but with changing houses allowed?
I see you will be playing with Lifestyles enabled!  I look forward to hearing how you like that! :D

Good luck with your new adventure, beautiful Ailsa!  Have fun, Watcher!
Yes - changing lots as and when required but only on Mondays after paying the bills and only after the existing residence is functionally furnished. That will be less of a necessity as the family get more funds but for now...
I find the idea of staying on one lot quite daunting as I always end up with rambling monstrosities. I much prefer the freedom of moving around.
Experiencing all the Lifestyles, will be part of the challenge. I know they're annoying but there's potions for that ;)

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Wallace Legacy 1.1-2: Cold As Ice
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2024, 10:13:11 AM »
Wallace Legacy 1.1-2: Cold As Ice

Once upon a time, a young woman arrived in the city of San Myshuno. Let’s call her Ailsa Wallace. It’s not her real name but it’s the one she has adopted. Her real name has too many…connections to it and she’d rather you left it at that. When she boarded her transport, she was penniless.

Ailsa: Home sweet home? Thank goodness there were some rich fools on that ship so I had the deposit. Shame they ran out of cash before I got enough for furnishings. No wonder the landlord had a rug in here. That chalk outline looks like something I don’t want to remember.

1.1.1.jpg

My immediate neighbour is Penny Pizzazz. What a joke of a name! She didn’t much like me pointing that out but then I didn’t like her much. Especially as she brought a goody-two-shoes friend Miko with her. I mean to say – who wants party-poopers like her around. Look at that pout. She won’t come back in a hurry, even if she did beat me in that fight. I must get a bit fitter…

1.1.2.jpg

That lame Welcome Wagon stole all my daylight hours so I had to try fishing at night in Oasis Springs park. No busybodies around to annoy me but also no fishermen to mentor me. No fish for me. I did find a few crystals and fossils. They’ve been sold, of course. I’m not interested in collecting things at the moment. Food and Furnishings are a real priority.

1.1.3.jpg

Just look at that nosy Penny, wondering who my friend is. She’s Wiki and she likes my Mischief which is just as well as I need to get better for my job. What job? Wouldn’t you like to know! But you don’t need to, if you know what’s good for you. Let's just say if you're in the wrong part of the city at night and you see me, keep it to yourself, right?

1.1.4.jpg

Penny snooped through all the mail boxes so it’s only fair that I snooped through her stuff. She had a picture in her dining area that I liked so I swiped it. I had to sell it though. I needed the money and it was better to get rid of the evidence.

1.1.5.jpg

I don’t know where my first week in the city went. Working nights and then generating extra funds during the day. This rat-infested slum is functionally furnished but I’m off as soon as I’ve settled the bills. Yes, I pay my bills. I don’t want a visit from the bailiffs.

1.1.floorplan.jpg

19 Culpepper House in the Spice District! I like having the balcony and the 2 bedrooms are enormous. I’m a bit concerned about the obvious rat holes but I soon get my existing furniture arranged and call the club in. Yes, they’re all Evil. Takes one to know one. They just paint and clean. I do Instill them with Confidence a lot and they don’t mind if I sell their paintings. I’ve been making bar stools to help furnish this place.

1.2.0.jpg

Hello, handsome. He’s nice, isn’t he? Hm – Romantic, Jealous and Self-Assured.

1.2.1.jpg

Give him my number? Even though I know that dumb Miko fancies him? Why wouldn’t I?

1.2.2.jpg

Yep! I’m going in for a first kiss! And he’s my boyfriend – yay! Sucks to be you, Miko.

1.2.3.jpg

He asked me here on a date so I’m popping the question. I know we’ve only just shared a First Kiss and they say that gives a strong possibility of a proposal rejection but…he said “yes” so I’m golden!

1.2.4.jpg

How nice that the Sulani folk laid on a bonfire for us to cosy up to. That great cosy feeling sees me through the next day – all warm and fuzzy. My Mischief work tasks are all done. It’s nice to be nice sometimes…

1.2.5.jpg

Ailsa: Our Winter wedding at San Myshuno Meadows was perfectly planned although I ditched my long white dress in favour of something warmer. I couldn’t get Akira to change until we’d exchanged vows. Why don’t the guests do it autonomously?

1.2.7.jpg

Akira: What’s going on with your friend? She’s…she’s frozen!

1.2.8.jpg

Aisla: I couldn’t get round all the guests in time. I mean, I did want to see someone die – it’s very interesting at an academic level. Just when is the point of death and the light goes out of their eyes? Is it when they collapse? When Grim appears? Or is it when Grim swishes that amazing scythe? Grim is an interesting person to meet. It’s a shame he didn’t stay for cake. But I suppose, at our wedding, it doesn’t look very good, does it? But then I’m not Good, am I? The opposite, in fact, which my sweet Akira was totally oblivious to. He’ll get used to it.

1.2.9.jpg

Akira: To my beautiful bride. I know we’ve got a perfect life ahead of us even if I’ve got to play Video Games for a living which I hate.

1.2.10.jpg

Ailsa: Watcher helped Akira overcome his dislike of Video Gaming and he even decided on his own that he liked it! Considering he’s already at level 6, I’m surprised he ever thought he didn’t like it. He has developed a Fear of Being Cheated On. I swear I was just talking to someone else. Not flirting at all. We’ll work it out. In the meantime, our current flat is fully furnished, even patio furniture on the balcony and 2 large paintings that I liberated from the Art Gallery. So it’s time we looked for our next place together.

1.2.floorplan.jpg

Current Score
5%   Overall

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Progress
New Traits:
Ailsa – Cheerful, Outgoing;
Akira – Romantic, Jealous, Self-Assured, Collector, Fear of Being Cheated on
New Milestones: Ailsa - Got a Job, First Promotion, Made an Enemy, Made a Self Discovery, Started a Romantic Relationship, Fell in Love, Got Engaged, Achieved an Atrocious Reputation, First Fight, Got Married, First Energy Failure
New Achievements: Introvert, Just Getting Started
New Lifestyles: Ailsa - Indoorsy, Close Knit, Workaholic

Current Household: 19 Culpepper House, Spice District, San Myshuno
Generation 1
Ailsa Wallace - Founder
: Young Adult; Evil, Kleptomaniac, Maker +Cheerful +Outgoing; Career – Boss (Criminal) 6/10; Aspiration – Public Enemy 3/4
Akira Kibo – Spouse: Young Adult; Jealous, Romantic, Self-Assured; Career – Tech Guru 1/10; Aspiration – Collector 0/4

L-to-R: Ailsa, Akira
1.2.Family.jpg

Notes
The first 2 residences are the first 2 on the Movin On Up Challenge list. It looks like a fun challenge but I’ll only follow the rough order given while it meets Ailsa and Akira’s needs.

To be honest, I was hoping to get the Proposal Rejection Milestone with the swift proposal but, hey, we’ve got generations to shoot for that. With 5% of all the possible points, this looks like a breeze of a challenge. Ha ha ha!

I wanted a name for my Founder beginning with A to be alphabetical for the generations. It’s a nice happenstance that Akira’s also does. It won’t be a requirement for future generations!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Wallace Legacy 1.1-2: Cold As Ice (10-Feb)
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2024, 12:17:33 PM »
An evil founder with a romantic but jealous spouse.  You're really living on the edge, Watcher!
Miko's default aspiration is Serial Romantic so she's probably over Akira already, hehe.

According to your rules (I haven't read the Simology Dynasty rules), do only the founder's activities count?
Or, as in Pinstar's Legacy, will you count the activities (skills, aspirations, milestones, etc.) of all the household members as long as they're blood-related to or adopted by the founder?

Online Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: Wallace Legacy 1.1-2: Cold As Ice (10-Feb)
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2024, 01:49:17 PM »
An evil founder with a romantic but jealous spouse.  You're really living on the edge, Watcher!
Miko's default aspiration is Serial Romantic so she's probably over Akira already, hehe.

According to your rules (I haven't read the Simology Dynasty rules), do only the founder's activities count?
Or, as in Pinstar's Legacy, will you count the activities (skills, aspirations, milestones, etc.) of all the household members as long as they're blood-related to or adopted by the founder?
I like Miko but that pout! Classic, and very easy to mock, lol.

My self-defined rules are a mash-up of Pinstars Legacy and the Simology Dynasty. All household members can contribute point additions. I expect them to mount up quickly to begin with but then get harder after clearing the easy collections, etc

I think I've arranged it so that the ultimate score would be 100% but that would require 100 generations for one of the Achievements ;D

I decided to start off with an Evil Sim and move towards redemption. But with a random element in Trait generation, that could go out the window.