Author Topic: Wallace Ultimate Simology Legacy (27-Apr - on hold)  (Read 9169 times)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Wallace Legacy 2.3: Let’s Hang On (5-Mar)
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2024, 02:58:12 PM »
Gradr-schooler Caillen is lovely! And I also love her choice of everyday wear. A green tee and reddish-plaid skirt are the perfect choices for a ginger!
Blaine is such a conniver, lol!

Does the house of 8 playable ghosts achievement refer to the active household? With your strategy, I'm assuming a non-active household will count, too?

It's sad how all the original young adults in the game all start dying around the same time.
Not a Blaine fain (as her Watcher has designed) but I do wish her luck with a merboo! I've never played a merfolk without an at-home pool or nearby beach.
Is soaking in a tub enough hydration?

I have yet to get the pack as I'm saving gemology for my next challenge.
Curiously, LilSimsie and Deligracy also lived in Glimmerbrook Watch for the playthroughs.
Did you watch LilSimsie's video with Stanley where she tested whether her sim would survive cowplant death with the right crystal? LOL!
I hope Baird fcan figure out the mystery of that no-death accessory for us.

Rest in peace, Akira and Morgyn.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2024, 02:53:27 AM »
Gradr-schooler Caillen is lovely! And I also love her choice of everyday wear. A green tee and reddish-plaid skirt are the perfect choices for a ginger!
Blaine is such a conniver, lol!

Does the house of 8 playable ghosts achievement refer to the active household? With your strategy, I'm assuming a non-active household will count, too?

It's sad how all the original young adults in the game all start dying around the same time.
Not a Blaine fain (as her Watcher has designed) but I do wish her luck with a merboo! I've never played a merfolk without an at-home pool or nearby beach.
Is soaking in a tub enough hydration?

I have yet to get the pack as I'm saving gemology for my next challenge.
Curiously, LilSimsie and Deligracy also lived in Glimmerbrook Watch for the playthroughs.
Did you watch LilSimsie's video with Stanley where she tested whether her sim would survive cowplant death with the right crystal? LOL!
I hope Baird fcan figure out the mystery of that no-death accessory for us.

Rest in peace, Akira and Morgyn.
When I move new ghosts into the Ghost House via the phone "split from household" it becomes the active household, albeit only long enough to add a few furnishings and assign beds - Ailsa was very clear about the need to assign beds! Lol. Anyway, I'm hoping that brief time will be sufficient to trigger the 8-playable ghost house.

There's not really room for a pool so Ukupanipo does need a lot of showers especially since we've been trying to kill him off with Stink Capsules!

Both Bonnie and Baird maxed Mischief as teens, giving them the Authentic Prankster trait and allowing them to continue planting Stink Capsules after Teendom. Ukupanipo has rummaged in an "primed" bin 4 times now. The last time he was in a bad mood and still suffering the effects of the previous Stink.
Ukupanipo has just eaten a portion of pufferfish nilgiri in a bad mood - and survived. It had been made with a rotten fish but was excellent, sadly. His cooking skill is low so...Next attempt is in motion. Meanwhile I think Baird had better plant some cowplants
I don't know if his merman longevity is helping him but he appears indestructible so far. Clearly we can't drown him!

The Crystal  pack is a nice addition with a new skill and Aspiration.

It does come with some lovely new clothes but, after using them via CAS, my game kept crashing within a few in-game hours. (This was particularly distressing as Morgyn actually died about 4 times) I had been adding in the new clothes each time but didn't after the last time. Now it's been a few days, I should try them again...watch this space!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2024, 03:00:46 AM »
Updat - it appears death by Stink bomb can only happen to the sim placing the Stink bomb, not the intended victim. I should have done more research!  ::)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2024, 10:59:55 AM »
Have you already watched this video by EnglishSimmer about Crystal Creations?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDBTUS7kf3c

Meanwhile, LilSimsie announces in a vid that cr, as stals saved her 100 Baby Challenge.
I am not in a rush to buy this pack yet, as powerful as the crystal powers seem.

And thanks for the update about the Stink Capsule!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2024, 01:55:10 PM »
Have you already watched this video by EnglishSimmer about Crystal Creations?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDBTUS7kf3c

Meanwhile, LilSimsie announces in a vid that cr, as stals saved her 100 Baby Challenge.
I am not in a rush to buy this pack yet, as powerful as the crystal powers seem.

And thanks for the update about the Stink Capsule!
Thanks for link about bugs. It explains why the family didn't really mourn Akira  - I'd exited and they'd all forgotten about their sadness when I went back in. Probably won't play my legacy until they've sorted things.
Is your game running OK without Crystal Creations?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2024, 02:22:09 PM »
Thanks for link about bugs. It explains why the family didn't really mourn Akira  - I'd exited and they'd all forgotten about their sadness when I went back in. Probably won't play my legacy until they've sorted things.
Is your game running OK without Crystal Creations?

How sad is it that my game is buggy even though I don't have the new pack? 
I occasionally can't edit a lot in Build mode--the game won't let me reposition objects without deleting them and buying them again.  The workaround is to save/exit and reload the save.
Of course, I don't have the various pack-related issues though like face/body distortion or disappearing wants.

Now that Baird's a Virtuoso he can weed the garden using Floraial. Or has he already been doing that?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: March 07, 2024, 02:43:32 AM »
How sad is it that my game is buggy even though I don't have the new pack? 
I occasionally can't edit a lot in Build mode--the game won't let me reposition objects without deleting them and buying them again.  The workaround is to save/exit and reload the save.
Of course, I don't have the various pack-related issues though like face/body distortion or disappearing wants.

Now that Baird's a Virtuoso he can weed the garden using Floraial. Or has he already been doing that?
I tried adding the new pack clothes to the Wallace's outfits and the game started crashing again. There seem to be so many issues with the Crystal pack I can't even work out if they're already aware of this problem.

I do wonder if Ukupanipo's invincibility is related! I need to research how to reveal his hidden traits. Maybe he's immortal.

Having said that, when the issues are sorted, I love the crystal/jewellery powers possible. Jet is the one that supposedly summons Grim. Baird has started crafting sometning with Jet but I'm hesitant to go back in until we've had a bug-fix.

The household has Free Services so I just let the Gardener tend to the plants. I must admit, I'm not very good at making use of potions or spells. Which ones do you use on a regular basis? I know I see the age-down potion regularly in your stories, keeping loved ones young.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #82 on: March 07, 2024, 11:07:32 AM »
Rgarding Ukupanipo Hekekia, all merfolk have longer longevity than other sim life states, except Vampires of course.
In my very young for-building file, I used MCCC to check his lifespan lengths from YA to Elder.  His YA (28 days) and Adult (42 days) were similar to non-occult sims.
His default Elder stage, however, is 48 days long.
As an experiment, I replaced his Glutton trait with the Active trait.  His Elder lifespan soared to 70 days.

For the sake of comparison, I used MCCC on the Gen8 Mistura heir, Hiroki, aging him form a Day 35 Elder to a Day 1 Elder.
He has both the Active and Long-Lived traits.  His Elder lifespan is 46 days (13 days + 33 bonus days).

Kasem Bunma has neither the Active or Long-Lived trait. 
His base Elder lifespan of 13 days increased to 22 days when I gave him the Active trait.

I used to know exactly how many days each bonus (Active and Long-Lived traits) granted.
But I want to say here that both the Active and Long-Lived traits add bonus days that are a percentage of the default Elder life span (I think, but no promises).

Since the Elder lifespan changed from 10 to 13 days, I no longer know.
(P.S. MCCC is a little bugged at the moment. Instead of separate default Elder lifespan (13 days) and bonus days, all the days are lumped into a total value.

TL;DR: If your Ukupanipo has self-discovered the Active trait, his lifespan will be 70 days. If not, it's 48 days.

Also, you asked about my favorite spells and potions:
Fave Potions:
Potions of Plentiful Needs, Potion of Curse Cleansing, and Potion of Rejuvenation
(some simmers also like using Potion of the Nimble Mind to boost skill gain, but I never use it.)
Note: Potions of Plentiful Needs can be used to refill a Vampire's Thirst. This is something a moodlet solver cannot accomplish.

Most Used Spellslls
CopyPasto (natch), Transportalate (super helpful when gathering collectibles, and Homewardial (for taking multiple sims along to the Magical Realm).
I always disable Transportalate when raising small children. Nothing more annoying then a toddler finally locating her parent only to have the parent transportalate somewhere else.
These two spells I use most consistently; the others I use if a situation could benefit from it.
Like Delicioso when my sim or their toddler is hungry but we have no food cooked.
Inferniate if another sim is annoying my sim or Bugliate if we see something we want.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: March 07, 2024, 12:22:00 PM »
Rgarding Ukupanipo Hekekia, all merfolk have longer longevity than other sim life states, except Vampires of course.
In my very young for-building file, I used MCCC to check his lifespan lengths from YA to Elder.  His YA (28 days) and Adult (42 days) were similar to non-occult sims.
His default Elder stage, however, is 48 days long.
As an experiment, I replaced his Glutton trait with the Active trait.  His Elder lifespan soared to 70 days.

For the sake of comparison, I used MCCC on the Gen8 Mistura heir, Hiroki, aging him form a Day 35 Elder to a Day 1 Elder.
He has both the Active and Long-Lived traits.  His Elder lifespan is 46 days (13 days + 33 bonus days).

Kasem Bunma has neither the Active or Long-Lived trait. 
His base Elder lifespan of 13 days increased to 22 days when I gave him the Active trait.

I used to know exactly how many days each bonus (Active and Long-Lived traits) granted.
But I want to say here that both the Active and Long-Lived traits add bonus days that are a percentage of the default Elder life span (I think, but no promises).

Since the Elder lifespan changed from 10 to 13 days, I no longer know.
(P.S. MCCC is a little bugged at the moment. Instead of separate default Elder lifespan (13 days) and bonus days, all the days are lumped into a total value.

TL;DR: If your Ukupanipo has self-discovered the Active trait, his lifespan will be 70 days. If not, it's 48 days.

Also, you asked about my favorite spells and potions:
Fave Potions:
Potions of Plentiful Needs, Potion of Curse Cleansing, and Potion of Rejuvenation
(some simmers also like using Potion of the Nimble Mind to boost skill gain, but I never use it.)
Note: Potions of Plentiful Needs can be used to refill a Vampire's Thirst. This is something a moodlet solver cannot accomplish.

Most Used Spellslls
CopyPasto (natch), Transportalate (super helpful when gathering collectibles, and Homewardial (for taking multiple sims along to the Magical Realm).
I always disable Transportalate when raising small children. Nothing more annoying then a toddler finally locating her parent only to have the parent transportalate somewhere else.
These two spells I use most consistently; the others I use if a situation could benefit from it.
Like Delicioso when my sim or their toddler is hungry but we have no food cooked.
Inferniate if another sim is annoying my sim or Bugliate if we see something we want.
I bow in awe before your Sim skills and knowledge. That was an exhaustive research into the elder life spans!

Ukupanipo arrived hating fitness so was unlikely to sef-discover the Active trait, thank goodness. I think he's getting tired of mending radios in the rain. I've been doing some darker research into the specifics of enabling Sim deaths. Blaine will not be happy ;)

I'm going to try to use the spellcasting more. Thank you for the recommendations x

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #84 on: March 07, 2024, 01:43:15 PM »
I knew merfolk were still around in my simverses long after the other premade YAs and Adults had passed away in earlier days when lifespans were shorter.
But I never knew exactly how long their Elder lifespan was, so looking into that was fascinating to me as well. :D

That said, can you do anything to put Ukupanipo Very Dazed into a Very Dazed mood to boost the chance of electrocution?
Drinking 4 glasses of nectar, drinking Kava Juice (no idea how many cups required), and the Deliriate spell all cause the Dazed/Very Dazed mood. ;)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Extra: Ukupanipo, The Invincible
« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2024, 05:08:37 AM »
Ukupanipo, The Invincible

Ukupanipo.jpg

There are many reasons why Blaine married Ukupanipo but he was never meant to live long in the Wallace household. For one thing, Blaine had become Family-Oriented along with her Super Parent Aspiration and a mer-child with Ukupanipo does not suit my plans at this point.

However, Ukupanipo has thwarted my attempts to engineer his demise in many ways. So many that it requires this extra episode just to document them.

Firstly, having gained the Authentic Prankster trait by maxing Mischief as teens, both Baird and Bonnie are still capable of planting stink capsules.

U.1.jpg

Ukupanipo survived the first, as expected.

U.2.jpg

But experiencing a second one while still under the effects of the first, that was going to be fatal, right?

U.3.jpg

Nope. I should have done more research. Only the capsule planter can die when the stink capsule back fires or they’re still in the vicinity when it goes off. Phew – I could have lost my heir!

U.4.jpg

Now, this photo doesn’t tell the whole story. There’s actually a thunderstorm going on. The radio had to be turned on inside the house and then relocated. Ukupanipo spent some time building his handiness skill on this while the storm raged around him. No lightning strike. No electrocution.

U.5.jpg

Having got him in an exhausted an uncomfortable mood (he hated fitness), Bonnie served him up some pufferfish nigiri. It had been made with a foul pufferfish but was still excellent. Ukupanipo received a Confident buff from having survived it. He even ate a spoiled portion – he’s a Glutton – and survived that too!

U.7.jpg

Go on, Ukupanipo, you’ve added another log. Now just sit a little closer to roast that marshmallow. No?

U.8.jpg

His Cooking skill level was zero and he was Uncomfortable when he made pufferfish nigiri for himself. Even so, it turned out excellent and he enjoyed it thoroughly.

U.9.jpg

The family had to suffer having the cheapest stove for this attempt. Cooking level just at 1. I was getting a bit desperate at this point.

U.10.jpg

I should say that, while not engaged in thwarting my attempts to kill him, I did let him do some sky gazing. No meteorites this week.

U.11.jpg

Yes, during the next thunderstorm, I moved the rubbish stove out into a puddle. Wow Ukupanipo. Your Handiness got really high.

U.12.jpg

This was my last but one attempt and I brought in a bit of magic. Ukupanipo’s Cooking skill was still low and Baird Inferniated him. It’s incredible!

U.13.jpg

After that attempt, I did some more in depth research and, let’s just say that Blaine will be looking for a new spouse very soon!

I should say that I also had a brief fling with Hysteria – not as easy to engineer these days – and also Mortification which I’ve never tried before.

Was Ukupanipo’s survival down to him being a merman or a glutton? Was it due to the recent buggy nature of Sims? Was it down to a subconscious reticence on the part of the Watcher? As this challenge aims at experiencing all the possible deaths, I hope I’ll get better at it. Oh dear – that just sounds wrong!

Next episode coming up, shortly.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2024, 09:23:50 AM »
Haha, I really enjoyed your attempts of eradicate the persistent Ukupanipo.
I laughed at the shot of Ukupaniipo enjoying his pufferfish nigiri.  Food isn't the way to kill a Glutton, obviously.
But have you tried the Death Flower arrangement?
Also, since you're trying to experience all the deaths rather than gather the gravestones of your "disappeared" victims, there's a death that only a merfolk can cause.
Using the Summon Ocean Power threat, a mersim can pull a sim in the ocean under the ocean's surface, which might (but not always) kill them.
I tried it out in my Big Dreams Dynasty, I believe.

You mentioned not wanting Blaine to have a merboo. Oh dear! You're planning to eliminate an--how shall I put it?--an unsullied Ukupanipoj? (Look, alliteration even!)
Looking forward to hearing what method actually worked for you  There are so many to choose from!
So glad that Bonnie survived her backfired Stink Capsule--that would have been tragic!

P.S. Do you have a rule that members of the Wallace household can't be moved out except by death, or are you thirsting to complete your 8 Playable Ghosts acheevo first?

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2024, 10:01:11 AM »
Haha, I really enjoyed your attempts of eradicate the persistent Ukupanipo.
I laughed at the shot of Ukupaniipo enjoying his pufferfish nigiri.  Food isn't the way to kill a Glutton, obviously.
But have you tried the Death Flower arrangement?
Also, since you're trying to experience all the deaths rather than gather the gravestones of your "disappeared" victims, there's a death that only a merfolk can cause.
Using the Summon Ocean Power threat, a mersim can pull a sim in the ocean under the ocean's surface, which might (but not always) kill them.
I tried it out in my Big Dreams Dynasty, I believe.

You mentioned not wanting Blaine to have a merboo. Oh dear! You're planning to eliminate an--how shall I put it?--an unsullied Ukupanipoj? (Look, alliteration even!)
Looking forward to hearing what method actually worked for you  There are so many to choose from!
So glad that Bonnie survived her backfired Stink Capsule--that would have been tragic!

P.S. Do you have a rule that members of the Wallace household can't be moved out except by death, or are you thirsting to complete your 8 Playable Ghosts acheevo first?
Akira was working on Flower Arranging but didn't get quite far enough before his demise. Death Flower scented arrangements will come. As will Mermaid-themed deaths but the Wallaces will move to Sulani for that - hm Winter is coming...

Household members apart from heirs can move in and out at will. Blaine's constant desire to be married is for a different achievement but it is helping towards the 8 Playable Ghosts as well.

I'll try to get the next episode written up soon.  :)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Wallace Legacy 2.4: We Didn’t Start The Fire
« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2024, 12:02:04 PM »
Wallace Legacy 2.4: We Didn’t Start The Fire

Previously in the Wallace Legacy Household:
Akira (Ailsa’s co-founder) died
Ghost Darryl (Blaine’s husband) moved in
Ghost Darryl moved out to Granada Place in Oasis Springs with Ghost Geeta and her son Raj;
Morgyn (Bonnie’s husband) died
Ghosts Akira and Morgyn moved in
Ghosts Akira and Morgyn moved out to Granada Place with Ghost Geeta & Darryl
Blaine got married and her husband Ukupanipo moved in.
Phew – did you follow all that?

L-to-R: Bonnie, Ukupanipo, Blaine holding Coinneach, Ailsa, Baird, Caillen
2.3.family.jpg

Caillen: I wasn’t sure about Uncle Ukupanipo. As you know, I’m Proper and his eating habits left a bit to be desired. When I mentioned it to Granny Ailsa, she said not to worry about him. Apparently Watcher had things in hand.

2.4.1.jpg

Caillen: We left Uncle Ukupanipo at home when we went to the Flea Market. There was only furniture and someone’s hand carvings for sale but we saw this great busker called Joemar Nasution. Mum thought he was great too. I didn’t really hear what she said to him but it made Uncle Baird leave fairly soon after. He really doesn’t like flirting and I think Mum should be a bit more proper in public, don’t you?

2.4.3.jpg

Bonnie: It was a relief when Caillen followed Baird home from the Flea Market. I’m a Romantic and, since Morgyn came and went, and his ghost came and went again, I’ve been missing some romance in my life. Joemar is just the ticket. After all, I’m still young and…

2.4.4.jpg

Bonnie: Ooh – a hairy back? I don’t think he’s a Werewolf – there are no other signs.

2.4.4a.jpg

Baird: Ah – crowned Oracle of the Underworld! I knew I could do it. My sister Blaine was still lagging at level 7. She’s got some rivalry going on at work with Bella Goth and can’t get promoted until she resolves that. Still – that’s her problem. I’ve done enough to quit my job and concentrate on my crystals.

2.4.6a.jpg

Bonnie: Blaine was in a real pet that day. She was fed up about Bella Goth stopping her getting a promotion. She was fed up that Ukupanipo seemed to spend all of him time outside fixing broken electrics. And She was fed up that, for some reason, she couldn’t Try for a Baby with him.

2.4.7.jpg

Blaine: I couldn’t believe it when Bonnie announced that she was Eating For Two again! It’s me that wants to be a Super Parent. Me that’s got a husband. Something about having a Spare, just in case anything happened to Caillen. And who is the father? That’s what I’d like to know. Some itinerant busker called Joemar! Well really!

2.4.8.jpg

Blaine: I had to do something about something so I invited Bella Goth over. We happened to have some pufferfish nigiri lying about – goodness knows why – so I encouraged her to eat that. No joy, sadly. I decided to flatter her into being friends instead of enemies. Ugh – this is going to take a while.
Still, she was very nice to my Coinneach for his birthday. He’s Cheerful, like I usually am. I got him doing his homework straightaway, although he wanted to go and play on the jungle gym. He can do that soon enough. The family did all help me by all helping Bella to fix her bad relationship with me. She ended up literally begging me to be friends with her. What a relief. Maybe I can get that next promotion now. I suppose my family are OK sometimes.

2.4.9.jpg

Ailsa: It was fun working on Caillen’s Medieval Castle project with her and Bonnie. I spent most of the short time I had left upgrading things around the house. Caillen is excited about getting a younger sibling although we did assure her that she would still be the Gen 3 heir.

2.4.11a.jpg

Coinneah: I like playing with Caillen. She’s a bit older than me but she’s fun to be around. We like asking Impossible Riddles of all the grown-ups. It’s so funny to see them puzzle over something that can’t be solved.

2.4.18.jpg

Grim: A potty? If my notes are right, there are no toddlers in this house. Ah well – a distracted Watcher, I’m sure. Ailsa Wallace – founder of this Legacy. I’m sure she’ll return.

2.4.19.jpg

Baird: Mum dying on my Adult birthday was so sad. I didn’t want a party. I blew out my cake and, as it was a full moon, I thought I’d try the fishing spot under the mountain in Moonwood Mill. I caught a sturgeon, a perch, a betta and, just before I was about to give up, I got a Luna Fish. Happy Birthday to me.

2.4.22.jpg

Blaine: When Mum showed up, I invited her to join the household on the understanding that she would be moving straight out to be with Dad. I know it sounds harsh but me and Ukupanipo both want a child now. Mum was keen to get over to Dad’s anyway. Something about sorting out Geeta?

2.4.24.jpg

Caillen: It was great to see Granny again. I really missed her. Blaine was annoying. She kept tutting, looking at her watch and going "tick tock". I didn’t want Granny to move out but she said we could visit any time.

2.4.25.jpg

Ailsa: Granada Place in Oasis Springs needed a few tweaks to make it just right. I brought my share of the household funds with me so we could get a better TV. That’s the practicalities. I made Watcher wait with us until Akira and I had recommitted to each other. Geeta would not be an issue!

2.4.26.jpg

Baird: Watcher got me to Minionize Ukupanipo and send him off to sleep. Then I Inferniated the bed he was in. I never did like that tacky tiger print bedding. Does all this make me a bad person? I’m Insensitive, so how would I know – or even care?

2.4.29.jpg

Ukupanipo: Oh no!
Watcher: Phew!

2.4.30.jpg

Grim: It was fairly obvious that something nefarious had been going on down in the basement. There was nothing there to ignite a fire. I could tell that Bonnie and Baird were only putting it out to stop it spreading. Still, I’m not here to judge – all in a day’s work for me.

2.4.31.jpg

Baird: I don’t like to talk about what I did. Watcher was quite grateful but Blaine was really upset. She’s not Eating for Two, in case you were wondering. I focussed on my gemology, creating a gem seed to plant. I can’t wait to see my own crystals growing. My earrings? Yes, I made them myself with a Citrine crystal. If I keep them charged, I randomly find crystals all day long! It’s amazing.

2.4.38.jpg

Caillen: Mum invited her Baby Daddy over for the birth of my new baby sister Coirah. She’s adorable and I was really pleased to meet her. Uncle Joemar wasn’t much use though. He waited in the garden while Mum was actually giving birth. Then he came in and panicked when it was all over. Mum says he’s got good traits. I can see that Genius is good but Dance Machine and Horse Lover? Not so much.

2.4.42.jpg

Baird: OK, I was feeling bad towards Blaine so I made her something special – a necklace with a Fire Opal in it. She may not be ready to move on but, when she does, she’ll have even better success at romantic interactions. Hey, just because I’m Unflirty, doesn't mean I don’t care about my sister. She looks good in it doesn’t she? She’s a bit happier because she finally got a level 8 promotion.

2.4.45.jpg

Joemar Mabini: Thanks for inviting me to the Romance Festival.
Joemar Nasution: I thought the invite was from Bonnie. Who are you?
Blaine: Oh – Bonnie’s my sister. I was using Bonnie’s phone to find a picture of Coirah’s Baby Daddy and must have sent the invite by mistake…
Joemar Nasution: I’d better get back to her…
Blaine: You could stay and drink tea with me?
Joemar Nasution: Thanks, but no. I want to see how Bonnie is. See you later.
Joemar Mabini: I’ll drink tea with you?
Blaine: Who are you, exactly?
Joemar Mabini: I’m one of the Sages. I see what you did there – trying to get in with your sister’s boyfriend.
Blaine: Fiancé now. The sap proposed after Coirah was born.
Joemar Mabini: I might not be the Joemar you wanted, but I’m here and available?

2.4.47.jpg

Blaine: Ha – Bonnie wanted a proper wedding. You snooze, you lose, sister dear. A heat of the moment Romance Festival proposal and marriage gets my Joemar moved in as my 3rd spouse.

2.4.49.jpg

Current Score at week 14 (Autumn 2/4)
27%   Overall

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Progress
New Career: Criminal - Oracle
New Milestones: First Bladder Failure, First Fire
New Traits: Creative Visionary, Super Green Thumb, Brave, Great Storyteller, Bro, Lazy, Self-Absorbed

L-to-R: Coinneach, Joemar Mabini, Bonnie holding Coirah, Baird, Blaine, Caillen
2.4.family.jpg

Generation 2
Baird Wallace – Spare
: Adult; Kleptomaniac, Unflirty, Self-Assured +Perfectionist +Neat +Cheerful; Aspiration – Crystal Crafter 2/4; Unemployed
Bonnie Wallace – Heir: Young Adult; Cheerful, Kleptomaniac, Romantic +Active +Family-Oriented +Self-Assured; Aspiration - Spellcraft & Sorcery 3/4; Unemployed
Blaine Wallace – Spare: Young Adult; Cheerful, Self-Assured, Evil +Family-Oriented +Neat +Creative; Career Secret Agent 8/10; Aspiration - Super Parent 2/4
Joemar Mabini – 3rd Spouse to Blaine: Adult; Bro, Lazy, Self-Absorbed; Aspiration – Big Happy Family 1/4

Generation 3
Caillen Wallace - Heir
: Child; Proper; Aspiration – Mind & Body 1/4
Coinneach Wallace – Cadet: Child; Cheerful; Aspiration – Rambunctious Scamp 2/3
Coirah Wallace – Spare: Nooboo

Current Location: Glimmerbrook Watch, Glimmerbrook

Notes
Ailsa Wallace – I’ve enjoyed playing her and she made a great founder. Her Evil nature got subsumed by her love of family. I’m hoping we’ll get to see more of her, on occasion.

Ukupanipo should make the transition through the house into the Ghost Care Home in Oasis Springs at some point next week. I wonder what he’ll make of Blaine moving on so quickly.

Joemar Mabini arrived with some awful outfits. Since he likes Rocker and Basic styles and hates red, I changed his clothes accordingly. It will be interesting to meet his replacement Sage next week. This Joemar’s Traits are worse than Ukupanipo’s – Bro, Lazy & Self-Absorbed. I wonder how long he’ll last and whether Blaine will twist my arm into having a baby with him, after Ukupanipo’s transition of course.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: Wallace Legacy 2.4: We Didn’t Start The Fire (8-Mar)
« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2024, 07:50:53 PM »
But Caillen, the Dance Machine is really quite useful!  A sim with that trait can take short Disco Naps to replenish their energy very quickly.
Rather handy for a founder sim who's broke and can't afford a nice bed. :D

Wow, Baird, you were the one to finally dispose of Ukupanipo (may his soul rest in peace). gg!
Also, the jewelry you've made for yourself and for Blaine is very attractive.  Again, gg!
And last but not least, great job catching that Luna Fish on your birthday! I'd been wondering if you'd get around to that! ;)
I'm happy for Ailsa's reunion with Akira. What a kind Watcher to allow the couple to recommit and thus alleviate Ailsa's concern about Geeta. (Haha, I thought Akira was the jealous one?)

You seem to be having so much fun with this, Watcher. It makes me want to try your challenge, too!
P.S. Bonnie, you look dashing in your Smuggler fit!