Author Topic: Speed Dating  (Read 4870 times)

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
Re: Speed Dating
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2024, 05:10:31 PM »
Oh !  Shame on me, I really don't know how I could have miss that rule...

I think it's a DNF for me then!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2024, 05:37:50 PM »
Oh !  Shame on me, I really don't know how I could have miss that rule...

I think it's a DNF for me then!

It happens to many of us, I think, at some point. I've told this story many times, but in case you have not heard it -- I failed the original Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty because I forgot about a rule and had to redo my effort. I wrote the ruleset! Sheesh. Talk about embarrassing.

Anyways, hugs to you. Do not sweat it. You're having a great year so far. I'll change the leaderboard now and will update the world ranking when the next event closes.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Elinoee

• Townie
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2024, 05:48:22 PM »
Thank you Metro! So sorry!

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2024, 06:49:32 AM »
The first day was the crucial part of this challenge for me, the number of phone numbers i could get determined how many points was possible to do.

After alot of testing i found out it was best to have my sim be flirty when introducing yourself to other sims. So i set up her home to have a shower and a mirror. So i ensure i had the flirty mood when leaving the homelot. This gave me a 4 hour window to gather numbers, before returning home to refresh the buffs.

The next keyfactor was to ensure that I only talked with one sim at a time. This drastically brought down the times the sims rejected my sim. So every sim she met she would use flirty introduction, and then exchange phone numbers. As soon as that interaction was done, she would stop the talk with that sim and move onto the next.

I found out that the easiest place to get near alot of different sims where the gym in oasis springs, the retail stores, and then the nightclubs at night time, specially one in Windenburg where people would dance (cant remember the name sorry).

In the end i managed 39 phonenumbers that way.

The dates where straight forward. The home lot was setup with the romantic aura, and party place lot traits. And all dates where done long before their timer ended.
Romancing the sims on the dates also easily let them have a first kiss with my sim.

Offline sone

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Occult
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2024, 02:33:23 PM »
My strategy was to go to the lot in city living with romantic aura, but I had a hard time getting enough phone numbers. In hindsight, using flirty intro would have absolutely saved me a lot of time and gotten me more phone numbers.

I also voted for 'free love' to eliminate jealousy, lived on a tiny lot to boost interactions, and breezed through most dates other then the fact almost every date was bugged with the meter not progressing until I did every goal interaction, and the one date where the other sim was invisable/unclickable.

anything