Author Topic: Sim can’t date but is woohoo partners  (Read 2572 times)

Offline Wrongreality25

• Nooboo
Sim can’t date but is woohoo partners
« on: January 23, 2024, 05:28:47 PM »
My sim is woohoo partners with someone and we’ve been on dates and they won’t date do I have to end the woohoo partnership to be able to have them date I feel like this might be really simple like that or my game is just glitched. I play on xbox

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: Sim can’t date but is woohoo partners
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2024, 08:36:19 PM »
That sounds like it maybe a glitched saved, like you mentioned. However I don't play Sims 4 on console. You might check over at answers.ea.com to see if they might be able to help further.

Sims 4 > Technical Issues - Console
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Consoles/bd-p/the-sims-4-technical-issues-consoles-en
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wrongreality25

• Nooboo
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2024, 10:34:03 PM »
That’s alright I’ll probably just be fine as is lol I’m being petty to the other sim haha but if my other saves I can’t date either I’ll message

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 02:05:41 AM »
@Wrongreality25

With my sims, the romance bar tends to react differently with different woohoo partner couples.
With some couples, every time they woohoo, their romance bar goes into the red. 
With a few couples, doing woohoo always makes their romance bar go into the pink.
I don't know what determines which way the romance bar will move.
In either case, though, if I wanted to switch the relationship to a romantic one, I'd had to use the "End the woohoo partnership" social first.

Offline Wrongreality25

• Nooboo
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 09:44:13 AM »
I have tried that and I still can’t I think it’s just glitched I haven’t tried my other saves yet.

anything