Author Topic: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty: Complete (3-Dec)  (Read 19292 times)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
Re: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 10: Llama Dama Ding Dong(20-Nov-23)
« Reply #75 on: November 21, 2023, 01:36:06 AM »
Congrats to imran on completing Country Caretaker!
Watcher, do you give your animals the Party Treat before a fair so they'll be Very Happy?
My sims almost always get First Place, except for the Pie Competition.  Stupid pies!

Welcome back to your home.  When you say you missed your sims family, you mean us as well, I hope. :D
May you soon recover from the time difference!
Definitely missed my forum family. Just commenting isn't half as much fun  :)

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #76 on: November 21, 2023, 02:04:42 AM »
Llama Dama Ding Dong! I LOVE it! So clever.  ;D
And BIG on congrats on Country Caretaker! I had such a time with that one. I thought Mason Cordova would never finish it. Great job Imran! (And Watcher.)
It sounds like you had the trip of a lifetime, and I'm so glad you were able to do that, but I must admit to being very happy to have you back, safe and sound. I can't wait to see how your travel experiences make their way into your chapters and stories to come.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: November 21, 2023, 04:28:52 AM »
Llama Dama Ding Dong! I LOVE it! So clever.  ;D
And BIG on congrats on Country Caretaker! I had such a time with that one. I thought Mason Cordova would never finish it. Great job Imran! (And Watcher.)
It sounds like you had the trip of a lifetime, and I'm so glad you were able to do that, but I must admit to being very happy to have you back, safe and sound. I can't wait to see how your travel experiences make their way into your chapters and stories to come.
Llama Dama Ding Dong made me very happy but, in my dopey jetlagged brain, I'm slightly concerned that someone else has already had that. If so, I hope they let me know so I can change it.

The Party Treat tip from @oshizu is one I must remember in future to get those elusive ribbons. I do like doing that Aspiration so I need to file that info somewhere.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 11: Dusty
« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2023, 12:04:56 PM »
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 11: Dusty

Previously at Banwell Manor: Henry lost a tooth and Llama Dama Ding Dong helped Imran to become a Country Caretaker

Era: More Tech
Family from L-to-R: Henry, Belle, Hilda, Chad, Cherry, Imran, Matthew
10.family.jpg
Banwell Manor, Pendula View, Willow Creek
Good Acoustics, Good Schools, Geo-thermal
Season: Winter (2/4)

Dusty: Hi folks. I’m Dusty the Cocker Spaniel, Independent and Intelligent, at your service. This fellow here is my main servant. He’s called Imran and he has a Llama in his pocket. That’s not a euphemism. Apparently my Watcher thinks it’s a good place to leave it for now.

11.1.jpg

Dusty: This old man here is Chad and he’s just become a Body Builder so he should last forever now. He likes to give sweets to young Henry. Where are my sweets? That’s what I’d like to know!

11.2.jpg

Dusty: Actually, young Henry isn’t so young anymore. He aged up into a Romantic Teen and the family celebrated with lots of noise.

11.3.jpg

Dusty: Henry met Haven Goth at High School and got a crush on her. I’ve no idea what that means.

11.4.jpg

Dusty: Then there was another birthday. Hilda became an Elder on the day they brought a tree into the house. No, not for me to cock my leg on. They stuck shiny things on it and sang. Everyone got presents, not just Hilda. Even I got a ball but it wasn’t wrapped up.

11.5.jpg

Dusty: Chad and Belle both went to work that day, even though they didn’t need to. They both maxed their careers, whatever that means. Belle decided to continue as a Musician but Chad retired. He gets $720 a day for doing nothing.

11.6.jpg

Dusty: Imran’s birthday was next. Cherry still loves him even with grey hair. They gaze into each other’s eyes a lot.

11.8.jpg

Dusty: When it was Matthew’s birthday, it was mine too and I became Stubborn. I didn’t get a cake but Matthew did. He didn’t eat any because he became Active and wanted to go jogging. He hasn’t got a job yet. He says he’s saving himself for the final era!

11.9.jpg

Dusty: Here’s me, fully grown, with Imran in his swimwear. He looks a bit scrawny to me but he’s very fit for his Bodybuilder career.

11.10.jpg

Dusty: All the family take me for walks but Chad has more free time. I do like my walks but I like going out by myself too. Hilda’s still working as a Mixologist but she became a Master Chef on Saturday Night which is a bit confusing.

11.11.jpg

Family from L-to-R: Henry, Matthew, Hilda, Cherry holding Dusty, Chad, Imran, Belle
11.family.jpg
Season: Winter (3/4)

Progress
Qualifying Skills 5/5

1.   Logic by Cherry on week 9/Sun day 57
2.   Baking by Belle on week 9/Sun day 57
3.   Comedy by Chad on week 9/Mon day 58
4.   Piano by Belle on week 9/Tue day 59
5.   Selvadoradan Culture by Cherry on week 9/Thu day 61

Qualifying Aspirations 5/5
1.   Freelance Botanist by Chad on week 9/Tue day 59
2.   Renaissance Sim by Cherry on week 9/Wed day 60
3.   Country Caretaker by Imran on week 10/Sat day 70
4.   Body Builder by Chad on week 11/Mon day 72
5.   Master Chef by Hilda on week 11/Sat day 77

Qualifying Careers 2/5
1.   Gardener: Botanist by Chad on week 11/Wed day 74
2.   Entertainer: Musician by Belle on week 11/Wed day 74

Previous Progress:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Founders:
Hilda
: Creative, Family-Oriented, Foodie +Loves Outdoors +Outgoing; Elder (lived 124 days)
   Culinary: Mixologist 8/10
Chad: Loves Outdoors, Romantic, Self-Assured +Family-Oriented; Elder (lived 124 days)

Gen 2:
Cherry
: Creative, Foodie, Family-Oriented +Romantic Adult (28 Days to Elder)
   Jungle Explorer 2/4; Painter: Master of the Real 9/10
Imran Watson: Animal Enthusiast, MaterialisticFreegan, Neat Adult (lived 89 days); husband to Cherry
   Athlete: Bodybuilder 8/10
Belle: Good, Foodie, Unflirty Young Adult (5 days to Adult)
   Archaeology Scholar 1/4; Musician 8/10
Matthew: Self-Assured, Neat, Active Young Adult (26 days to Adult)
   Musical Genius 3/4

Gen 3:
Henry
: Sunny/Charmer Neat, Romantic Teen (15 days to YA)

Notes

Not a lot of progress in this episode but lots of birthdays. I’m fairly confident that we should complete 3 more careers in week 12 to get the Banwells into the High Tech Era. Where will they live? What jobs will they take on? Oh, the suspense!

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
Re: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 11: Dusty (21-Nov)
« Reply #79 on: November 22, 2023, 12:47:09 AM »
Is that a llama in your pocket or are you just . . . oh never mind.

Dusty! Aren't you just a cute little thing?

And Happy Birthday to everyone!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 12+: Working For The Man
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2023, 11:32:54 AM »
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 12+: Working For The Man

Previously at Banwell Manor: Imran got Dusty the Cocker Spaniel; Chad achieved Longevity as a Bodybuilder; Chad and Belle both topped their careers and nearly everyone had a birthday

Family from L-to-R: Henry, Matthew, Hilda, Cherry holding Dusty, Chad, Imran, Belle
11.family.jpg
Season: Winter (3/4)

Hilda: Yes, it’s my third Lotto Cocolata. What of it? I’ve got to make drinks for my career and this is my favourite drink. It would be a waste not to drink it. My husband Chad retired last week and I’m still working. It seems only fair that I get to drink my efforts.

12.1.jpg

Matthew: I’ve got the Indoors Lifestyle so why am I out here jogging the dog?
Watcher: You’re Active. You can’t be an Indoorsy type!
Matthew: Tell that to my stress levels. I’m quite happy working out indoors, thank you very much.

12.2.jpg

Chad: Here you go, lad.
Henry: Gramps! You know I’m nearly grown up now. A bit old for sweets.
Chad: I’ll have it back then.
Henry: We-ell – I could eat it. Just to make you happy.

12.3.jpg

Watcher: Congratulations, Cherry. Will you stay on?
Cherry: I might as well. I really want to do a new job but it’s just not available yet.
Watcher: Soon – we’re just waiting on your mother and husband.

12.4.jpg

Hilda: Happy birthday, Belle. You do look fabulous in that work outfit.
Belle: Thanks, Mater, but I do prefer trousers really.
Hilda: When are you going to settle down with a nice man and give me another grandchild?
Belle: Um….
Hilda: Matthew’s as bad.

12.5.jpg

Hilda: I don’t know, Dusty. I’ve had my first death notice and I think Henry will be my only grandchild. Well – apart from the 6 that Taranos had when he was sowing his wild oats, plus Gabriela that he had with Elle
Dusty: Woof.
Hilda: You’re not helping much either. Imran needs to train some misbehaviours out of you but you haven’t even looked at that pile of trash.
Dusty: Woof
Hilda: A household full of Neat Sims and an Intelligent dog. I think Imran will never be Friend of the Animals.

12.6.jpg

Chad: Happy New Year, Taranos. Thanks for joining us. How’s that family of yours?
Taranos: Elle and Gabby are doing just fine. I keep inviting you over but it never seems to be the right time.
Cherry: We’ll try to come over soon. I’d like to meet my niece.

12.7.jpg

Imran: I don’t care that you’re too intelligent to misbehave. You’re my favourite.
Dusty: Woof.

12.8.jpg

Hilda: Yes, that’s right. I want to retire.

Hilda: I know you’ve only just promoted me but life’s too short. I want to spend more time with all the grandchildren that I’ve only just remembered!

12.10.jpg

Watcher: Ah! At last. Well done Imran.
Imran: Can I retire now?
Watcher: We-ell.
Imran: I really don’t like being a sell-out. Ever since you agreed to me becoming a Freegan instead of Materialistic…my heart’s just not in working for the man.
Watcher: Hm.

12.12.jpg

Family from L-to-R: Henry, Belle, Hilda, Cherry holding Dusty, Chad, Imran, Matthew
12.family.jpg
Season: Spring (1/4)

Progress
Qualifying Skills 5/5

1.   Logic by Cherry on week 9/Sun day 57
2.   Baking by Belle on week 9/Sun day 57
3.   Comedy by Chad on week 9/Mon day 58
4.   Piano by Belle on week 9/Tue day 59
5.   Selvadoradan Culture by Cherry on week 9/Thu day 61

Qualifying Aspirations 5/5
1.   Freelance Botanist by Chad on week 9/Tue day 59
2.   Renaissance Sim by Cherry on week 9/Wed day 60
3.   Country Caretaker by Imran on week 10/Sat day 70
4.   Body Builder by Chad on week 11/Mon day 72
5.   Master Chef by Hilda on week 11/Sat day 77

Qualifying Careers 5/5
1.   Gardener: Botanist by Chad on week 11/Wed day 74
2.   Entertainer: Musician by Belle on week 11/Wed day 74
3.   Painter: Master of the Real by Cherry on week 12/Mon day 79
4.   Culinary: Mixologist by Hilda on week 12/Sat day 84
5.   Athlete: Bodybuilder by Imran on week 13/Mon day 86
Completed: Day 86

Previous Progress:

Founders:
Hilda
: Creative, Family-Oriented, Foodie +Loves Outdoors +Outgoing +Neat; Elder (lived 133 days); Master Mixologist 2/4
Chad: Loves Outdoors, Romantic, Self-Assured +Family-Oriented +Perfectionist +Active; Elder (lived 133 days)

Gen 2:
Cherry
: Creative, Foodie, Family-Oriented +Romantic Adult (146 Days to Elder)
   Jungle Explorer 2/4
Imran Watson: Animal Enthusiast, MaterialisticFreegan, Neat +Cheerful +Active Adult (lived 98 days); husband to Cherry; Friend to the Animals 1/4
Belle: Good, Foodie, Unflirty +Self-Assured +Neat +Creative Adult (168 days to Elder)
   Archaeology Scholar 1/4
Matthew: Self-Assured, Neat, Active +Cheerful Young Adult (102 days to Adult)
   Musical Genius 3/4

Gen 3:
Henry
: Sunny/Charmer Neat, Romantic Teen (70 days to YA)

Notes

We’ve tipped over into week 13 to reach the end of the More Tech Era and are stepping boldly into the High Tech Era with aging moving to long-lived – shown in the ages of our household above.

Henry is destined to remain a Teen for the duration. Achieving Skills and Aspirations won’t be a problem but Careers will again be the delaying factor for this era.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 12+: Working For The Man (23-Nov)
« Reply #81 on: November 24, 2023, 10:28:53 AM »
Before I forget, I love the Llama's name which reminded me of that tacky ole "Witch Doctor" song!
Great job on all the projress, Banwells!
I was so surprised to see the stats and see that the gorgeous Matthew is only Gen2.  Why does he have red hair?
Another question: Why is Imran so emaciated?  It's hard to believe that he's at his maximum body potential when he looks so anemic!
Poor Imran!
Hilda makes a stunning elder!  So pretty!

Haha, the only time I've ever completed Friends of the Animals has been with a raccoon who come with the Mischievous trait.
That has to be my very least favorite aspiration!!!

Best wishes on entering the High Tech era, Watcher!  You've entered the home stretch now!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #82 on: November 24, 2023, 01:18:13 PM »
Congrats on all the progress!
Moving into the last era, and Henry a teen throughout - so just three generations from start to finish!
Looking forward to High Tech.

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: November 25, 2023, 03:15:20 AM »
Before I forget, I love the Llama's name which reminded me of that tacky ole "Witch Doctor" song!
Great job on all the projress, Banwells!
I was so surprised to see the stats and see that the gorgeous Matthew is only Gen2.  Why does he have red hair?
Another question: Why is Imran so emaciated?  It's hard to believe that he's at his maximum body potential when he looks so anemic!
Poor Imran!
Hilda makes a stunning elder!  So pretty!

Haha, the only time I've ever completed Friends of the Animals has been with a raccoon who come with the Mischievous trait.
That has to be my very least favorite aspiration!!!

Best wishes on entering the High Tech era, Watcher!  You've entered the home stretch now!

Matthew got his red hair when they went into the Low Tech Era. The family's initial coloring came from the Cheddar Man research but the move to a farming lifestyle in the low light country was thought to bring on lighter skin and eye colour. I changed it in CAS at that point.

Chad did the bodybuilder aspiration so he has the maximum body potential.  Imran got to the top of the bodybuilder branch of the athletic career and he seems to be naturally slim. His son Henry seems to have inherited that. Matthew,  Chad's son, is active and has become really ripped with very little encouragement from me, as you'll see in the next episode.

Hilda has been my favourite from the start. She's taken to flouncing about in her elegant dressing gown and drinking Lotta Coclattas. It's my ideal!

Congrats on all the progress!
Moving into the last era, and Henry a teen throughout - so just three generations from start to finish!
Looking forward to High Tech.
Henry is a bit lovelorn as a romantic teen. I'm hoping he'll meet a suitable crush soon. His previous one aged up...

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty: Welcome to the High Tech Era
« Reply #84 on: November 26, 2023, 05:31:36 AM »
Welcome to the High Tech Era

The High Tech Era ruleset can be found here

All restrictions are off except:
•   No Vampires – so we’ll just ignore any that happen along
•   No Wishing Well – only in Mid Tech Era

Building

The new Banwell residence is at Sapphire Shores in Sulani to make the most of the warm Spring weather there. It is Modern Luxury Beach House by LoveSimplySim which I downloaded furnished. Various underwater photos and mounted fish were deleted along with the toddler and child items.

Also present is a laundry room. I’d bought the laundry pack for this dynasty, thinking to use it through the ages but I forgot. In the high tech era, the family finally have to do laundry but love their warm clothes.

Screenshot 2023-11-26 100735.jpg

Clothing

I’ve kept to in-game clothing – no cc – and I’ve tried to reflect each Sims character and their career

L-to-R: Henry, Belle, Hilda, Cherry holding Dusty, Chad, Imran, Matthew
13.family.jpg

Chad has gone into Politics. He’s aware of his age but that shouldn’t be a barrier, right? He’s possibly over-compensating with his brightly-decorated top and landscaped hair style.

Hilda knows what is comfortable and is secure enough to wear it. She no longer straightens her curly hair and enjoys her new career as a Food Critic – let someone else sweat it out in the kitchen.

Cherry has always enjoyed wearing just the right outfit so she’s helping others do the same as a style consultant.

Imran got off his high horse about Freeganism, took a re-traiting potion and became a Geek. All day gaming and programming? Life is good as a Tech Guru.

Belle still dresses individualistically but now she shares that image with others out there on Social Media. She knows who she is and wants the world to know it.

Matthew went all out when he became Active and has the body to prove it. The life of an Astronaut has drawn him in.

And our forever-teen Henry? He does a load of chores each day, including the laundry, before embracing life as a beach bum – in a multi-Simolean residence, of course!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty: Welcome to the High Tech Era (26-Nov)
« Reply #85 on: November 26, 2023, 11:42:46 AM »
Enjoy the last era of your SimTech Dynasty, Watcher!
Coincidentally, I was also perusing Sapphire Shores builds last night but landed on a different option. ;-)

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 13: Technically, Life's a Beach
« Reply #86 on: November 26, 2023, 01:58:15 PM »
The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 13: Technically, Life's a Beach

Previously at Banwell Manor: The family flounced to the end of the More Tech Era in style. The three remaining careers were topped by Cherry (Painter: Master of the Real) on Monday; Hilda (Culinary: Celebrity Mixologist) on Saturday and Imran waited until Monday of week 13 to become Mr Solar System in the Athlete career.

Era: High Tech
Family from L-to-R: Henry, Belle, Hilda, Cherry holding Dusty, Chad, Imran, Matthew
13.family.jpg
Sapphire Shores, Sulani
Season: Spring (1/4)

Chad: Come on Imran! You said you’d help me build this rocket.
Imran: I’m just finding my self a new job.
Chad: I thought you didn’t want a job.
Imran: Ah – Watcher had me drink a re-traiting potion so I’m not a Freegan anymore.
Chad: What are you then?
Imran: I’m a Geek and proud of it. You know there are games on these phones? They’re amazing!
Chad: Is that why everyone spends all their time looking at them?
Imran: That and the internet.
Chad: It’s the beginning of the end!

13.1.jpg

Imran: Chad’s wrong. I know he’s my Father-in-Law and one of our Founders but he’s wrong. Video games are brilliant. And now I’ve got a bit of Programming skill, I can mod them to make them even better. I can’t believe I get paid to do this!

13.3.jpg

Belle: Come on, you people out there. You know you want to follow me! Look! How can you not want to follow someone dressed like this?
Watcher: Um…
Belle: I know. I know. But you sent me to work and this is what they gave me to wear. I think it’s a hazing thing.

13.4.jpg

Belle: OK. No-one’s going to watch me unless I do something interesting. Time to re-establish my Archaeology skills. I really hope this is genuine. Streaming a significant find live would really up my numbers.

13.5.jpg

Henry: But I don’t understand it, Uncle Matthew. Dad’s at peak fitness from when he maxed his Athletic career but look at him compared to you.
Matthew: I’m top fitness too, you know.
Henry: But Dad’s so wiry and you’re….well…ripped!
Matthew: I guess it’s all in the genes, lad.
Henry: What about me. What if I get fit?
Matthew: Who knows. It’s worth a shot. Now you’ve taken over the family club from your Mum and got to be Leader of the Pack, you can set us doing anything you want. Keep the oldies off the exercising though. We don’t want to lose them if we can help it.

13.6.jpg

Henry: Come on, Dusty, I’ve finished the laundry.  Let’s go for a jog.
Henry: And no getting lost in the undergrowth this time. This extendable lead is only extendable up to a point.
Henry: We just need to stay out of the sun today. I fell asleep while sunbathing and was lucky not to get burnt. Maybe we can do some beach combing later.

13.8.jpg

Chad: And that’s why we all just need to get along. Sign up to support World United. Every vote counts.
Hilda: Very nice, dear.
Matthew: Great speech, Dad.
Chad: Didn’t anyone stop to listen?
Imran: They will. You’re getting better every time.

13.8b.jpg

Belle: Like this?
Cherry: Perfect. Now try a different pose.
Belle: Just make me look good for my profile pic.
Cherry: I’m nearly level 3 photography. I’ll get better with practise.

13.9.jpg

Cherry: Let’s take one together.
Belle: The Banwell sisters still rocking it!

13.10.jpg

Belle: I know if we can get more people to commit to acts of random kindness, the world will truly be a better place and my father’s dream of a World United will come to be.

13.12.jpg

Hilda: Oh Gabriella, it’s so lovely to meet you.
Gabriella: People call me Gabby.
Hilda: And I will too. Would you like me to knit you something?
Gabriella: A toy would be great. I’ve got loads of sweaters.
Hilda: And how about this sweetie I found in my pocket?
Gabriella: Yum! Thanks Granny.

13.14.jpg

Belle: And this is Belle, signing off on her first vlog. My amazing Dad will be upgrading this station soon so stay tuned for even better vids.

13.16.jpg

Matthew: I wish everyone would stop going on about my body. I like being Active and this is just a side effect.  I’m a creative soul too but no-one comes to listen to my pipe music. It’s lonely being a Musical Genius who’s a hunk.

13.17.jpg

Cherry: The weekend, finally. I’m so glad to get out to Selvadorada again. I know I’ve got some sort of curse. I forgot to bring the laptop but I’ve heard that statue in the square sometimes cures people miraculously so I’ll give that a go.

13.19.jpg

Hilda: I do hope Gabby likes this octopus. I’ll have to take it over there next week. It’s a bit hard knitting in this humidity but I need a sit-down after drinking that cocktail I made. It made me into a Master Mixologist, don’t you know! I think it’s time to try for Lady of the Knits, now I can sell things on Plopsy.

13.20.jpg

Belle: Drat, the light’s fading. And the drone’s battery is giving up. Time to head for home but I just know we’ll be returning. I wonder what all these artifact-shaped lumps of mud are hiding!

13.21.jpg

Progress:
Qualifying Skills 0/5

Qualifying Aspirations 3/5
1.   Leader of the Pack by Henry on Week 13/Tue day 87
2.   Musical Genius by Matthew on Week 13/Thu day 89
3.   Master Mixologist by Hilda on Week 13/Sat day 91

Qualifying Careers 0/5

Completed: Day ?

Previous Progress:

Founders:
Hilda
: Creative, Family-Oriented, Foodie +Loves Outdoors +Outgoing +Neat; Elder (lived 139 days);
   Pipe Organ 2, Research & Debate 2, Rocket Science 2, Writing 6; Lady of the Knits 0/4; Food Critic 5/10
Chad: Loves Outdoors, Romantic, Self-Assured +Family-Oriented +Perfectionist +Active; Elder (lived 139 days);
   Rocket Science 7; Nerd Brain 2/4; Politician – Charity Organiser 6/10

Gen 2:
Cherry
: Creative, Foodie, Family-Oriented +Romantic +Cheerful +Overachiever Adult (139 Days to Elder);
   Rocket Science 3, Writing 7, Video Gaming 2; Jungle Explorer 2/4; Trend Setter 6/10
Imran Watson: Animal Enthusiast, Materialistic/FreeganGeek, Neat +Cheerful +Active Adult (lived 104 days); husband to Cherry;
   Pet Training 3, Programming 4, Video Gaming 4; Friend to the Animals 1/4; Tech Guru 5/10
Belle: Good, Foodie, Unflirty +Self-Assured +Neat +Creative Adult (158 days to Elder)
   Archaeology 8, Mischief 8, Rocket Science 3, Video Gaming 4, Writing 4; Archaeology Scholar 2/4; Social Media - Internet Personality 5/10
Matthew: Self-Assured, Neat, Active +Cheerful Young Adult (95 days to Adult)
   Pipe Organ 7, Rocket Science 3; Extreme Sports Enthusiast 0/4; Astronaut 6/10

Gen 3:
Henry
: Sunny/Charmer Neat, Romantic Teen (70 days to YA)
   Programming 3, Rocket Science 4, Writing 6; Beach Life 1/4

Notes

All the new careers have been chosen to embrace the technologies now available. I’m hoping that all 3 elders will make it to the end now lifespan has changed to long despite Hilda having her first death notice in the previous era.

Hilda maxed the Knitting skill back in the Mid Tech Era but Lady of the Knits requires a Plopsy sale so she’s working on it now. Matthew has moved on to the Extreme Sports Aspiration but we won’t be focussing on that until Cherry completes Jungle Explorer. Dusty continues to be too well-behaved to help Imran complete his Friend to the Animals Aspiration so he’ll focus on his new Geek love of Programming and Gaming. Henry is very busy sunbathing and beachcombing for his Beach Life Aspiration.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: The Banwell SimTech Dynasty Week 13: Technically, Life's A Beach (26-Nov)
« Reply #87 on: November 26, 2023, 02:11:47 PM »
the whole family continues to go strong!
Poor, poor Matthew!  Such a creative talent but nobody can see past his ripped abs.
Lol, is that a humble brag? *plays a tiny violin

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: November 27, 2023, 05:45:26 PM »
Maybe Matthew needs a place on the gallery where someone could download him and give proper appreciation to his . . . . creative talents . . . yeah, that's it.

So much has changed for this family, and they have taken it all in stride and continue to succeed. Well done, Watcher!

Offline Granny Lawlor

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2023, 02:36:11 AM »
the whole family continues to go strong!
Poor, poor Matthew!  Such a creative talent but nobody can see bast his ripped abs.
Lol, is that a humble brag? *plays a tiny violin
The image of hunky Matthew playing a tiny violin! Roflol! He can do it too. He's just focused on the pipe organ at the moment...

Maybe Matthew needs a place on the gallery where someone could download him and give proper appreciation to his . . . . creative talents . . . yeah, that's it.

So much has changed for this family, and they have taken it all in stride and continue to succeed. Well done, Watcher!
I was thinking I might upload the family to the gallery at the end, mainly because I'd like teen Henry to have a future. Thanks to your suggestion, I realise I ought to do it sooner rather than later just in case Hilda doesn't make it! Others can make of Matthew what they will.

He's got such a sensitive face and loves his creative side. His muscles almost seem out of place. I think he'll need an extra large rocket for his astronaut career...